Err... RP?

Litlemouse
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Vashj, Whisperwind

Err... RP?

Unread post by Litlemouse »

Well, I'd actually love to join a RP on here, but uh, I can't seem to find any that are active... except the Pokemon RP, but I never really got into Pokemon so... and yes, I (of course) saw the Twilight Clan one, and although I did read the first page or two, I couldn't bring myself to read 225 pages :O plus after all the time it'd take me there would be like 5-50 more pages to read as well >.>
I have RPed before, although not for long (the thread died, sadness :( ). So I guess you could consider me a new in-experienced RPer, although I know the basic rules (no god-modding, basic lines for character action and storyline etc etc). The only thing I might make a mistake in, I'd guess, is timelines and what-not, I haven't finished reading the Warcraft series yet.
So... :? What to do?

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Re: Err... RP?

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Either start your own RP or join one of the existing ones. That's really the only thing to tell you about joining one here. And the Pokemon RP isn't the only active one, the WoW (FotC) is active as well. It's more slower paced, but it's far from dead.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Litlemouse
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

TygerDarkstorm wrote:Either start your own RP or join one of the existing ones. That's really the only thing to tell you about joining one here. And the Pokemon RP isn't the only active one, the WoW (FotC) is active as well. It's more slower paced, but it's far from dead.
Yes, I know, but I'd just feel kind of weird barging into a RP thread when I hardly know what is going on. I know the basic plot line from the first few pages (talking about FoTC here), but all those 200 pages I missed, I'd be like. "Uhhh, hi." >.> that's what I was trying to get at. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

That's why we have OOC threads. You can go to those and ask for summaries of the plotlines and what's occurring in them.

You're basically saying "I want to RP, but I don't want to join the ones here." There's not much we can do to help there if you don't want to take part in one of the existing threads or start your own. They're open RPs for a reason, people can join or leave at any time.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Litlemouse
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Alright, eh, I don't where to begin, that's all. Just don't kill me if I'm in Elwynn Forest talking to somebody in Ironforge or whatever, heh ^_^;; but yes I will check stuff out before I post of course :P so (hopefully) I will not make such a horrible mistake as that >.>
And the OOC thread, I shall look at that too... while I am expanding on my pathetic idea of a storyline for my character. Let's hope it's not too un-original :/

Moonlost
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

Really, we'd/I'd be more than happy to get you caught up with FotTC if you'd like to get involved. I think I can give a pretty decent summary over what the plot is there. If you want to jump in blind, everyone is in Kharanos at the moment, for reference. :)

Litlemouse
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

That'd be great Moon :) I think I might use an alt for now at least, I still need to come up with an idea for 'Mouse's story.
EDIT: Starting to compose Grayrose's appearance- first in the sign-in, so I know what I'm playing *grin*