The Plague of Deoxys Sign-In Thread

Magnakilro
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Eonar

The Plague of Deoxys Sign-In Thread

Unread post by Magnakilro »

Hello one and all!

This is the Sign-in for the newest Pokemon RP.

Plot can be found here: http://forums.wow-petopia.com/viewtopic ... 31&t=11613

Before we get started...let's lay a few ground rules:

1: You can use as many regular Pokemon as you can handle. Regular Pokemon include:

A: Anything in the current National Pokedex.

B: Shinies

C: Main Characters that evolved in RotS.

2: You can only use one special pokemon. Special pokemon include:

A: Delta species

B: Mix breeds

C: Fakemons that don't fit letter C above

D: Pokemon with unusual abilities for their species.

3: This is supposed to be FUN. Please no argueing, drama, or fighting unless its in-character.

4: no god-moding.

5: If your going to speak out of character, put the message in double parenthesis ((like this))

6: Try to keep it Pokemon related. Deathwing does NOT exist in this world. You CAN however make REFERENCE to them, so long as they aren't directly involved. This site has useful information to help those who are new get started! http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Main_Page

7: most important. Try to have fun!.

Now that that's outta the way...BRING ON THE CHARS!

My chars:

Nespirah the Cloyster: a young Cloyster who was trained to fight. Despite this, she is cheerful and happy. She loves friends. If she DOES have to fight, her deadly combination of Shell Smash and Icicle Spear can cause serious damage.

Arachne the Ariados: a mischievious Spider. She likes to drop from above onto someone's head to scare them. She is VERY protective of children and will risk her life to keep them from harm.

Chomp: A feraligatr that's been thru his fair share of troubles. He's been through 2 wars but he still shows compassion for friend and foe alike. If the foe tries to harm his family and friends, he lashes out with unmatched ferocity.

Jaws: a Garchomp with an attitude problem. He refers to friends and enemies alike as various products, usually made from who he's talking to. In combat he proves to be a huge threat and will not show mercy

Ironskull: A mute Rampardos. Iron, despite his fearsome name and appearance, is a really nice guy. He doesn't let his lack of speech stop him, conveying his thoughts thru words or pictures scratched onto a surface. He is the mate of Ghost Girl the umbreon. He is th father of Rust the Rampardeon. He is VERY powerful in combat, using his massive strength to demolish foes.

Soundwave: A Yanmega. Soundwave is the father of Yaneevee, Lyra. Soundwave is a pretty decent guy. He's a great scout, and a good friend. He likes to debilitate foes with high pitch buzzing but can surprise em with moves like Psychic and Solarbeam.

Pinsir: The last member of the Scyther Squad still alive. Nearly his entire family was wiped out in wars. His only remaing family are his wife, a shiny Dragonite named Aeris, and children, Hiban and Sandy. Pinsir focuses all of his inner pain into his powerful attacks like Strength and X Scissor.

BadSeed: A Ferrothorn. This malicious tank prides himself killing other Pokemon...just because he's bored. This spiky UFO-plant is tough to damage in combat due to his metallic body. He has a HUGE fear of Fire however.

Mako: A Sharpedo. He keeps his cool no matter what. Cool, calm, collected. That's him. He does enjoy a bit of evil. When an evil oppurtunity presents itself, one can catch him making one of his trademark wicked grins.

Deoxys: The center of this new mess. The virus that shapes his body is causing deaths across the world. He's been the bad guy once, but now he's inadverdantly become one again. With this new threat...Deoxys's life is on the line as he tries to avoid those that wish to kill him.
No easy task however as he is a Legendary Pokemon and has power befitting the title.

Can't wait to see who else joins XD
Last edited by Magnakilro on Sat May 07, 2011 10:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Avatar made by the awesome Senna-umbreon
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Re: The Plague of Deoxys Sign-In Thread

Unread post by Azunara »

Lyra the Espega: Daughter of the Psyceon, Solara and the Yanmega, Soundwave. With her mother's death, Lyra has lived with her father for most of her life. She only vaguely remembers the psyceon, and any other information is from what others have told her. She's a rather cheerful sort, and is extremely loyal to her friends and family. Like her mother, she's stubborn and hates to lose, and has her fighting skill. She also takes her father's flying skill and love for flight.

In looks, she's a dark green espeon with red stripes and red spots running down her back. She has wings that match a yanmega's, and she wears a red collar with a silver tag on it, the collar her mother wore when she was a member of the Dusk, given to the yaneevee by a gastly named Aralos.

---

Kiara the Zoroark: Sister to Jay the Zoroark, she and her sister were sent to find a Cure for the Plague by their Alphas when the Omegas of their pack fell ill. She usually takes the illusion of a druddigon, however when she becomes terrified or rather hurt, she'll drop the illusion.

She's more outgoing than her sister, but nonetheless is extremely loyal to the other zoroark, to the point where she comes before any other friends. She's rather confident of her power, and refuses to back down in a fight.
Last edited by Azunara on Wed May 11, 2011 9:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Jay the Zoroark: Lived with her sister, Kiara, and her pack. When the omegas of the pack got the Deoxy virus and it began to spread, their parents - the alphas - isolated themselves and asked the sisters to look for a cure. Jay typically takes on one of two forms; a Tranquill or a Hydreigon, the later being for violent situations only. She's somewhat conflicted, willing to act tough but unwilling to carry out her threats. Despite what she may say, she's quite sensitive and doesn't like upsetting people. She does, however, have a powerful temper, and she's exceedingly loyal to her sister.

Vincent the Braviary: A very large, proud Braviary. He revels in speed and can be very arrogant about his flying prowess. It takes him a while to open up to people and often takes people for face value, not taking into account their personality until much later. Overall he can be hard to get along with unless the person speaking to him is very, very patient.
Beating him in a race doesn't humble him - it makes him furious and depressed, forcing him to practice endlessly until he improves.
Despite all his arrogance, he has only a few scars, unusual for one of his species.
Last edited by Lupis on Wed May 04, 2011 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Kira
Realm: The Scryers

Unread post by Kira »

Delora: A shiny female Kosol, evolved from an Absol at the end of the Shadow War. (Kosol) She is mated to Deoxys and stands by him through everything, not backing down to anyone and she holds the scars to prove it. A motherly sort, she cares for her friends as though they were in her pack, and to her they are.

Ciro: A Deosol, Delora and Deoxy's first child. (Deosol) He's grown quite a bit since the 'gang' has seen him, nearly full sized now. While he can use Dark and Psychic attacks he likes to play more than to fight. The last time he did was in the Shadow War.

Xanthe: A Joltik, she's rather shy when she first meets someone. After that however, she's a trickster that loves to leap on anyone with fur and make them puff up into a giant fuzz ball. She hasn't fought...well, at all really. She does have the odd ability to make a heart appear above her body when she's happy.

Darcie: A Gengar that rarely has a grin on her face. She holds onto a flower that is encased in a crystal, though she will not explain the reason behind it. She does enjoy fighting, but she will no go out of her way to start one.

And that's all...For now..

Dragon Cave

Please help my Pokemon hatch

Deviant Art, enjoy!

Awesome Avi done by Moonlost!
Equally Awesome Siggy by Kamalia.
Moonlost
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

Name: Baxter
Species: Male Scraggy
Description: Baxter is, well, a pretty average looking Scraggy really. A little shorter than most of his species, but not by much.
Brave to the point of stupidity, he refuses to back down from a fight, even if he is clearly outmatched. Also has a fiery temper and is prone to violence at the slightest slight. He has a good heart underneath his tough exterior.

Name: Pim
Species: Female Woobat
Description: Exceedingly tiny for a woobat, as she has only just hatched. Other than that, she's pretty ordinary looking. She is usually found hanging off of Baxter's back.
She'd very, very shy and reserved, almost a complete opposite of the Baxter. She often acts as a conscience for the scraggy, even though she knows only a handfull of words. She's very attached to Baxter, who she sees as her adoptive father or an older brother, despite him not being that much older than she is.
Last edited by Moonlost on Thu May 05, 2011 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Magnakilro

quite a few new pokemons XD can't wait to see em in action! XD
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

When do we start?
Magnakilro

uhmmm let's see if Kam and Senna put anything up first. Make sure that everyone that wants to play is rdy for it XD
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

*nods.* I ask because it dictates whether I sleep now or not. If we start it tonight, I'll stay up. Tomorrow, and I'm going to sleep. xD
Magnakilro

It'll likely be tomorrow as I go to bed in 20 mins.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Yay then! I'd rather not miss too much. xD
Kamalia
Realm: Kael'Thas, Nesingwary

Unread post by Kamalia »

I had something typed up...

And then I accidentally deleted it. Derp. I'll get something up soon. >_>;

Chibi-Jen signature done by Sat, all other sigs and avatar done by me.

Senna-Umbreon
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

And I'm working on mine! .. I just suck at this. IT'LL BE DONE! EVENTUALLY! *Flails*
Magnakilro

LupisDarkmoon wrote:Jay the Zoroark: Lived with her sister, Kiara, and her pack. When the omegas of the pack got the Deoxy virus and it began to spread, their parents - the alphas - isolated themselves and asked the sisters to look for a cure. Jay typically takes on one of two forms; a Tranquill or a Hydreigon, the later being for violent situations only. She's somewhat conflicted, willing to act tough but unwilling to carry out her threats. Despite what she may say, she's quite sensitive and doesn't like upsetting people. She does, however, have a powerful temper, and she's exceedingly loyal to her sister.

Vincent the Braviary: A very large, proud Braviary. He revels in speed and can be very arrogant about his flying prowess. It takes him a while to open up to people and often takes people for face value, not taking into account their personality until much later. Overall he can be hard to get along with unless the person speaking to him is very, very patient.
Beating him in a race doesn't humble him - it makes him furious and depressed, forcing him to practice endlessly until he improves.
Despite all his arrogance, he has only a few scars, unusual for one of his species.

Somehow I don't think a meeting between Jaws and Vincent would work out favorably XD
Magnakilro

Edit: Added a couple of useful links to original post.
Kamalia

Unread post by Kamalia »

Name: Julius
Species: Floatzel
Description: Julius is a very upbeat and friendly guy. Though by now he's reached adulthood, he still is a bit of a kid at heart. He's very protective of those he cares about, especially those he considers to be family. He became blind in his left eye during the war involving the Dusk and is slightly self-conscious of it, but otherwise he has learned to cope with it. He has been absent from the others for some time now, captured during the Blood Games and taken in by a trainer. He has since escaped, aided by a Sableye named Foster. He's been trying to track his old friends down ever since. ((Only thing I could think of to explain my absence during the last few RPs I didn't take part in. :>))

Name: Foster
Species: Sableye
Description: Foster is generally loud, feisty and thinks far too much of himself. He likes to think of himself as being sly and suave, but actually has the subtlety of an exploding pickup truck. Foster and Julius were a part of a team, but the two escaped. Foster is simply glad to have some freedom, but sticks around with Julius for the heck of it and to bum free rides on the Floatzel's back.

Name: Ixchel
Species: Archeops
Description: Chel is serious and whatever humor she displays is usually a bit dark or sarcastic. She fights hard and goes down hard. Though she has a rather tough, aloof and sometimes conniving exterior, she loyal to her allies and is quick to defend them. She greatly dislikes going back against her word and makes good on her promises.
Last edited by Kamalia on Thu May 05, 2011 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Serendipity82
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Serendipity82 »

Description: Foster is generally loud, feisty and thinks far too much of himself. He likes to think of himself as being sly and suave, but actually has the subtlety of an exploding pickup truck
Description: Working on it![/quote]

This seriously made me LOL
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Name: Darkrai
Good ol' Darkie. He does what he wants, usually going by the reasoning That thing is more fun. I wrote up a more in-depth description about him in the RotS sign-in, go there for more info. :D

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Kamalia

Unread post by Kamalia »

Hehe. Thanks, Seren. x)

Looking back on his description, it seems like he's the chihuahua of Pokémon. Small, loud and annoying, basically. It should be... interesting roleplaying him. :lol:

rubybeam

Unread post by rubybeam »

Name: Cherrie
species: Purrlion
Description: Cherrie is a member of a small assassination group known as 'the blessing', however she was kncked out on a mission in the second war and was taken in by the sunrise, due to her good scavenging skills, she became a sunrise scout to find food. Most of the times shes cheerful and tends to like making friends, despite how stupid she seems, however if even REMINDED of 'the blessing' her mental stability goes haywire and she will get a thirst for blood. Her past before she came to the blessing is so far unknown

Name: Biship
Species: Pawniard
Description: despite being a dark type Pokemon she tends to pretend to be a hero when in comes to other Pokemon in trouble. Shes well known in the wilds where she lives, although very much Pokemon known of him and hes only heard in a bunch of rumors, hes kind but very clueless in life.

Name: Cario
Species: aerodactal
Description: Cario has experience from all the other wars so far, although he wasn't known for it because he always traveled alone, in the first war he protected trainers from deoxys minions, the secound he was a sunrise who went around curing Local dusk but soon gave up that job and gave his crystal to earthia, instead working on protecting the children in the orphanage, before mysteriously dissappering

Ill think of an antagonist later
Awesome signature by the awesome pengupuff!