So new rp ideas...

rubybeam
Illustrious Master Hunter

So new rp ideas...

Unread post by rubybeam »

Unless Im joining a new forums for rping Im going to have to do something else to sate my rping addiction :/.....

Heres a few ideas I have in check, I want to see if people agree with m on these

first of all non-exsitant idea

- MLP rp
- Ginjinka fantasy world/lab creation theme thing
- Digimon?
- a trainer based pokemon rp
- err fantasy creature biased? stuff with ACTUAL stuff with werewolves and vampires, kappa and other such creatures in
- ancient greek world

One of my ideas for fixing poke rps....
Right. first of all may I ask you WHY did everyone like to the two rps....
Well wrath of deoxys was a fresh rp with new charries we got attached to I mean, solara wasn't originally in game
I heard that ghost was in an rp but was a minor charry, we evetuly got attatched to our charries because we roleplayed them.
Rise of the shadows was just a sequel, mostly new charries came in like ironskull, Cherrie and julius.
I think all the other rps are dieing due the mix of new and old charries. I suggest we create a BRAND new poke rp with no old charries whatsoever
Last edited by rubybeam on Wed May 18, 2011 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Awesome signature by the awesome pengupuff!
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Re: So new rp idea...

Unread post by Azunara »

I think people just lose interest and just don't want to bother. Not to mention real life and school. I had some issues going on, as well as boredom, that made me toss in the towel with the PokeRP.
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: So new rp idea...

Unread post by Lupis »

The idea of entirely new characters is a good one, though not everyone would agree to it. It'd let new characters and new people be included. Old characters have old bonds that close off social groups.

As for why I got bored with the PokeRPs.. I dunno, I think partially the social circle thing and partially I just wasn't feeling interested. Both of them ended up boring me. Maybe it was a little too detail-less... The world didn't seem "real" to me.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

rubybeam

Re: So new rp ideas...

Well this thread isn't just about pokemon rps..
but seriously im going to miss them, the wow rp I felt way too pressured/hated there, and im mostly on the forum for roleplay in truth...yeah. I feel really Dirty for looking for a different forum to roleplay at which is why I made this

Also a new rp could let some rp lurkers join us that want to join
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

I -do- have an idea I can pull out...That said, it'll be independent of WoW and Pokemon alike, and I'm not sure if people will be up for that. It involves mythical creatures among other things.
rubybeam

Well if anyone noticed I posted ideas in this thread....
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

So that means no one else can post ideas?...
I assumed this was a brainstorm thread.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
rubybeam

Tyger please dont start a fight.

No, this was a list of my ideas and everyone seemed be ignoring them.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

But we were talking about your post and ideas. I mean, I had an idea about mythical creatures, related to yours. And we talked about the PokeRP too.

It -is- a brainstorm thread, no need to get defensive and upset, Ruby.
Senna-Umbreon
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

As much as I'd love a new RP, I don't think a new one so soon would be a good idea. Half of us have just lost interest in the PokeRP, or have other things in RL to deal with, and the rest are too busy with the WoWRP. At this point, I think it's best to just.. Leave it for now. Let the WoWRP end, and maybe we'll have some of our group from the PokeRP back, and hopefully by then everyone else will have gotten their interest back or will have more free time to RP. This goes for any other RP too, not just a Pokemon one. This is totally unlike me, but.. I'd suggest just not trying to start a new one for a while. Every other attempt has ended in people being too busy, being too interested in the WoWRP or other things. It's just not working right now. Perhaps the reason the last one lasted a lot longer was because most of us had the chance to have a break and get their interest in it back.. Basically a break was what we needed to get that far.. Maybe a longer break, plus waiting for the WoWRP to be over will allow a new RP to pop up and not die.
rubybeam

Well..I guess I should just completely quit the rp then sense the wowrp seems to hate me.. *weak smile* bye everyone it was nice knowing you...
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

I would like to point out that both a WoWRP and PokeRP occurred at the same time before (TotH and RotS I think it was). I don't want to feel like we have to rush the WoWRP because the new PokeRP didn't go quite as planned. I understand the feeling, but people who want to manage more than one RP will. I think real life and personal issues are a bigger issue with RP boredom. I apologize that the WoWRP is making people feel neglected, but those few of us who only RP that will feel just as neglected when it ends and everyone leaves to a PokeRP.

I guess the point in that ramble is to see it from all sides. :)

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

I would like to point out the PokeRP was an issue of just rehash. Same idea, same characters, over and over. A total change of setting, a fresh start, could be good for some life.

Ruby, no need to be that dramatic. I honestly have no idea why the hell you think we hate you, but it's stupid. We don't. We don't hate you at all, and it's sort of sudden and strange how you seem so convinced we do.
Senna-Umbreon
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

TygerDarkstorm wrote:I would like to point out that both a WoWRP and PokeRP occurred at the same time before (TotH and RotS I think it was). I don't want to feel like we have to rush the WoWRP because the new PokeRP didn't go quite as planned. I understand the feeling, but people who want to manage more than one RP will. I think real life and personal issues are a bigger issue with RP boredom. I apologize that the WoWRP is making people feel neglected, but those few of us who only RP that will feel just as neglected when it ends and everyone leaves to a PokeRP.

I guess the point in that ramble is to see it from all sides. :)
But here's the thing, TotH was a lot less fast-paced than the new one. And anyone who had joined it while still being the RotS was new, hence their original and main RP was still the PokeRP. Different circumstances.

Did I ever say you had to rush the WoWRP? No. I said we should wait until it's over, not to rush it to the end.
rubybeam

Well then..what the hell do you expect me to do. die from boardom well your endless amounts of Fury of the twlight clan go by?
im the only one whos disturbed by that rp. I see almost all people going there to roleplay. Not to mention that it doesn't EVEN have a set goal and possibly take a LONG time to finish.
what do you expect people who dont like WoW roleplays to do then? roleplaying is almost all I do and now people are expecting me to sit like some good dog and wait for and endless rp to stop

Yeah. theres a for sure reason why I feel negleted.

Actually, no one seemed to talk aobut the rp things I made, yes azu suggested one YOU made but other than that its was just...yeah there not going to be no new pokemon rps dumbass.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Nobody said "No new PokeRPs dumbass." In fact, it was said a couple of times that your idea of doing one with totally new characters would be a refreshing start.

Stop reading what you want to.

[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

You know what, Ruby?

We've made suggestions. We agreed new starts are good. I suggested an idea, and you said, "Oh, but no one looked at the ones -I- made."

If you can't beat them, join them. Or make your own RP. No one is stopping you. At all.
rubybeam

You know what tyger. im asking you to stop. Iv'e almost had it with you and attacking the one who feels like commiting suicide due to horomones.

yeah this whole fucking forum hates me, thats for sure
all my fucking friends now hate me.
just perfect
the Wow rp ruined my life
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Alright. I expected crap to hit the fan, but this fast? Ruby and Tyger, please take it to PMs. The hatred and aggression in this thread is not healthy, beneficial, or good, and I'm not letting it continue. PM me or the mods if you have issues, but I'm locking this down.