Your characters' secrets?

rubybeam
Illustrious Master Hunter

Re: Your characters' secrets?

Unread post by rubybeam »

Well I just think I should add more

- Despite Yuki saying no one cared for him he tends to forget render experiences with pokemon. Yuki qas quickly abadoned shrotly after hatching by his parents after they found out what species he is
- He only ran away from Ivyika because he was afraid other pokemon would hurt her and the others if he stayed with them
- he isn't leaving vincent though because he feels safer with vincent
-Although not mentioned theres still some of Kamimpis old feelings hanging around his realm, they only exist in one area though and he doesn't EVER DARE go there
- Kamimpi actually whispers to his mind, hoping one day to take over his body though this is unknown how she does this

Ripetide

- He has many human talents, some which Zack didn't know before he died meaning he possibly went through actually plenty of trainers
- His sickness he died from is actually very rare. Seeing how all he did was vomit and turn greyer by the second, the leaves on his body dieing, only plant types can be affected by this disease

Laki
- Laki wasn't able to be affected the dusk virus because her dark side actually took over her a LONG time ago.
- Her dark side only took over because it tricked Laki into selling her soul to Giratina
- Despite how cheerful she may seem she truly doesn't care for anyone or anything, all she wants is money proving that her good side is now gone

Larry
- Larry was actually a VERY short time member of the blessing.
Awesome signature by the awesome pengupuff!
Cerele
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Hellscream

Unread post by Cerele »

ohh ill make one for my toons

Cerele was once a bear, but gnome scientists sent him through crazed experiments and changed him into a night elf (wrong gender so they dumped him in dolonarr)
now he has a hatered for gnomes, and will often find himself storing food for winter.

hmm... nothing for my druid.

Lightweilder was born a warrior, she had gone into a berserker frenzy on a mission and killed innocent lives, she renounced her Fury ways and became a soldier blessed of the light, hoping to recieve redemtion for her passed mistakes.

ahh thats all i got, hope they were interesting to read

signature thanks to Kurieno
Kira
Realm: The Scryers

Unread post by Kira »

Hmm...let's see..

Delora
- Delora Was captured at one point, but she hates talking about it. So far she's only told her kids and Deoxys, and hasn't gone into details.
- Even though she doesn't hurt them anymore, she still hates humans with ever fibre of her being. Sometimes she wishes she could go back to killing them..sometimes.

Aeris
- Not so much of a secret now but she had a crush on one of her Uncles, even though she wants to beat his head in sometimes.
- She loves snow, lakes and rivers, but she is Terrified of the sea. To the point where she doesn't even want to go to beaches.

Asli doesn't really have any secrets.

Iocha
- Has only one real secret and it's a bit of a big one. She's currently pregnant..and has no idea who the father is. (There's a good story behind this one, I swear! )

Dragon Cave

Please help my Pokemon hatch

Deviant Art, enjoy!

Awesome Avi done by Moonlost!
Equally Awesome Siggy by Kamalia.
Serendipity82
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Serendipity82 »

OOOOOOOO Kira that will be fun XD
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Cerele wrote:ohh ill make one for my toons

Cerele was once a bear, but gnome scientists sent him through crazed experiments and changed him into a night elf (wrong gender so they dumped him in dolonarr)
now he has a hatered for gnomes, and will often find himself storing food for winter.
This made me giggle. xD

Aye, looking forward to how that plays out, Kira. Poor Iocha.

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Tsiya
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary

Unread post by Tsiya »

Tsiya is actually half blood elf half revantusk. Her BE mother was taken prisoner during one of the many skirmishes led by Huntsman Markhor, under Zul'jin. She was released but when she got back to her home and they realized she was pregnant they kicked her out, she arrived back at the village just in time to die in childbirth. I was raised a troll, I have to get my boots specially made and my hair is dyed regularly. I joined the horde to search for my mother, but have realized she's dead. However, I have met many friends and have obligations I choose to honor, so I'm staying.

My pets - My companions

Sig by Sookie!

Magnakilro
Realm: Eonar

Unread post by Magnakilro »

Magna : Still saddened by the death of his first pet, Barnaby the Pygmy Surf Crawler.

Arbennig: Still haunted by his experimentation in Blackrock Mountain

Chomp: Has murdered a human once.

Sparky: Never got to live his childhood properly (as a Pichu or Pikachu) as he evolved very early, forcing him to live his childhood years as a full grown Raichu.

Klaww: Once served as a member of the military. The only pokemon he told was Daray.

Jaws: He actually enjoys Ghost's company despite how he acts.

Ironskull: The reason for his inability to speak was that a trainer abused him. The trainer hit him so hard that it destroyed his vocal cords. Doctors at the Pokecenter could not repair them fully...thus leaving him able to roar, grunt and growl, but true speech is impossible.

Soundwave: Actually has an adopted daughter, a female Garchomp he raised since she hatched named Drakia. She refers to him as "Mommy" despite knowing better.

Pseudo's: Though they are not actually related, they've been together since birth.

Deoxys: Wants to relive the glory days of when he first arrived on the planet. Always wonders what would happen if he won.
Avatar made by the awesome Senna-umbreon
rubybeam

I guess I should do kamimpi.....

Kamimpi: She personally hates the world. She even tried to act nice to Chomp and the others by curing sparky once, and trying to cure someone else. Ever since her soul was ripped though her suffering and anger started growing every day, this will soon have a HEAVY impact on giratinas realm unless she gets her revenge on Delora, Mewtwo, Ghost-girl and kyuu.
She also wants the world to die off for what its done her her, hence using her psychical powers to whisper into Yukis mind in hope she can take over it.
She still has the true loyalty to humans even after death, this loyalty is so far keeping her soul together.
She tends to think of solara as a toy, despite saying how she hates her, she feels she can forgive her after forcing her to feel how she felt when Solara helped ripped her soul apart.
She wasn't the first ever made psychic Shepard, all the ones before her could be seen in sample jars in the old lab where Dr.zyhne currently lives.
Despite her seemingly hates for her siblings, she actually loves them all and was part of the reason for her suicide.
Kira
Realm: The Scryers

Unread post by Kira »

rubybeam wrote:Delora, Mewtwo, Ghost-girl and Kyuu.
....Three of those are Mine....Man, my characters make friends Everywhere XP

Daray: Still feels as though he's not good enough for Molly, but he squishes it pretty well.

Kyuu: Feels bad for everything that happend during the Dusk war and can't help but feel like it's her fault. She can also still hear Ikis in her head, though she tells him to shut up often.

I think that's all the secrets my characters have..

Dragon Cave

Please help my Pokemon hatch

Deviant Art, enjoy!

Awesome Avi done by Moonlost!
Equally Awesome Siggy by Kamalia.
rubybeam

Well kamimpis going to come crawling around the corner one day, she cant really just suffer forever even if It means a few hundred years in the future with a crazed cult ressucting her back to life or something

...yeah kira you may want to watch out for any eye bleeding catfoxes out there

also chomp killing someone is the most WTF fact I heard all day
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Ah, she'd still hate Sol if she hadn't gotten her sick kicks from her already. The Dusk, and Sol, will never let Kam rest for that though. If Kam came back, there'd be a lot of hell. I'd imagine old Dusk loyal to both Sol and Buzzard will be all, "OH HELL NO."

And Lyra would just rip Kam to shreds for what she did to Sol.

ON TOPIC.

Secrets, secrets, secrets...

At first, Sol hated Ghost. Less of a secret and more of a fun fact, but still.

Ahm...Azu's been tortured (Well, more along the lines of locked and chained and just kept in the dark for hours, all alone. It sent her over the edge.)

Azu absolutely, totally, and utterly hates Badlands with a complete passion. She will not step a paw there, she'd rather die. There would be no way to drag her into that place.
rubybeam

I can imagine it wouldn't be that easy trying to rip kamimpi apart now with all that rage/fury stocked away in her thats growing everyday
rubybeam

So I wouldn't mind revealing the secrets of some of newer charries

first of all electrikas dad is actually larry (The shiny luxray with multiple legs)

I guess thats it heh..
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

My characters are boring and don't have many. >.<

Lets see...
Faron, well, he doesn't tell many people about Daphne. The only person that knows about her is Rose, he refuses to talk about it to anyone else. (Daphne was his daughter, who was killed by Gnolls. He was saved by a passing cultists, which lead him to join the Cult.) He goes so far as to make himself seem more evil just so he doesn't have to explain. He sees his old self as weak and cowardly.

Vallrok... Not much to him, really.

Batlek's only secret is that he loves his daughter, or as much as some freak like him can love anything. He acts mean around her simply for image's sake, and doesn't help her much because he wants her to impress herself.

Lightfur was neutered by the dragon that clawed out his eyes. >.> Only Pherala knew that.

Dalinda's pet frog was once a human, but she used one of Keever's potions. She hates Keever now. In-game, her testing poison on human test subjects is a secret if she's talking to anyone that isn't Forsaken.

Tirrae... Doesn't have any secrets. >.<

Lysender has an old hatred for Worgen, based mostly in the fear of them that he grew up with. He dislikes taking on worgen form because of that, despite the fact that it lets him move around more easily. (He has a lame leg, and in worgen form it's less serious.)

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Cerele
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Hellscream

Unread post by Cerele »

Kira wrote:Iocha
- Has only one real secret and it's a bit of a big one. She's currently pregnant..and has no idea who the father is. (There's a good story behind this one, I swear! )
ohh my gawd im so sorry... i thought it was on right!!!
lol@ adult humor jokes

signature thanks to Kurieno
Kurenio
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Ner'zhul

Unread post by Kurenio »

hmm kurenio I'd have to say his quirk is being a little to over protective of his trainies (4 specific girls my baby hunters) even though he only took 4 trainies at the same time due to them requesting him specifically train them as hunters It make sense with their complete back story.

As for the other 4 they secretly are infatuated(is that the right word :O) with kurenio and dream of one day fighting along side him (due to game mechanics this shall never come to pass "RP story is they are never able to catch him in abilities so the few times they do find him he refuses to take them into danger"). None of them know the other 3 are infatuated with him so there is no Love rivalry between them.

My Characters
Signatures thanks to the amazing Sookie,Kuraine,
Rongar, Serenith and Me!
"Follow my heart, Follow my head, I'll follow anything to get to her heart."
12 hunters and 10 other classes being leveled.