A Tear in the Universe Sign-In Thread

rubybeam
Illustrious Master Hunter

Re: A Tear in the Universe Sign-In Thread

Unread post by rubybeam »

Awesome signature by the awesome pengupuff!
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Oy, people, my first post is up!
http://obscureremedy.deviantart.com/art ... -211113410

Anyway, I posted that up to coordinate a little with you guys. Which group of characters will Sasha be meeting? Not pokemon, as that wouldn't be very easy for her. Pokemon trainers might work, but I haven't seen any posted up yet. *Sadface*

Anyway, whom will I be starting out with?
Also, the picture will come in due time! Honest!

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Serendipity82
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Serendipity82 »

She wants Whistlejacket as a copilot :-P
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Oh, right. No ponies either. Sorry guys, she'd just shoot the ponies and try to scan for a Uranium deposit or something to get the reactor running again. :D

Alright, just humans and humanoid aliens. :D

"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Serendipity82
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Serendipity82 »

LOL yeah I figured as much...maybe ill roll another protagonists
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

I might be able to work something out with animal characters, but I severely doubt it would work well, and it definitely wouldn't result in the plot clearing up any.

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Finally updating with my Turian character.

Name: Siryks (Sigh-ricks)
Race/Gender: Turian, male.
Phsyical: A typical Turian with dark grey exoskeleton and long sweptback head spines. The facial tattoos typical of his race are, on him, orange. He's quite scrawny, and wears a complex pair of eyepeices to aid in sniping.

Mental: A bit of a mess. While his attention is on a job, he's quite calm and collected, even humorous. While speaking to anyone on a personal level, however, he ends up extremely awkward and clumsy. Note that "personal level" could mean just saying hello. He's got few social skills, though he tries. Don't get him started on relationships - he may as well be a gibbering pile of slime. He means well at least, most of the time.
He has a thing for Quarians, and very highly respects them. ((I made up this character before I knew there was a Quarian character here. xD))

History: Started military training at 15, like most Turians. He hadn't the people skills to get high rank, though he was good at sniping and very content to spend several days on research. His older sister joined the army before him, which inspired his joining. He later learned that his sister was severely injured on a mission and that a Quarian migrant ship had helped keep her alive. That incident started his infatuation with the Quarian race.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Okay, I only got rid of one of my characters in the main post, only because I ran out of room and she's three or four posts below.

And I'm running out of space. >.>
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Updated my old post.

Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Well, she could meet with the other space-oriented characters. That'd be Moon's Quarian and my Turian, I believe.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Oh, that would be splendid! Check out my intro post though, I'm rather wary of editing it, so they'd have to be on a beach at a planet for some reason. Dx

Either way, I was just about to ask. Longest storyn I've ever written, pride goes into it. Dx

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

I'm going to go ahead and post the stuff for my antagonist character. I'm attempting a drawing of her, but it'll likely take me forever so I may as well post her other stuff.

Name: Myrrh
Race: Monarch
Antagonist

Description: Picture coming soon(tm), but in the mean time, I'll describe her as best as possible. Myrrh, is a tall, lithe reptile like demon with salmon colored skin that is scaled. She is bald, has two medium sized horns that curl back over her head, pointy ears, and silvery-white eyes with no pupils. Small, stud-like spikes surround her eyes and her canines are long and sharp. Large wings protrude from her back and she can often be seen with them clasped around herself like a cloak. Her wings are tattered, leaving her unable to fly, but she can glide short distances. Both her feet and hands have long, sharp claws on them. She wears very little clothing and can often be seen with a book of spells attached to her hip.

History: Myrrh is a relatively new Monarch, but she is no less ferocious and power hungry than older Monarchs.

Personality: Myrrh is very much like a succubus, liking to lure her victims to her so that she may play with them before torturing them with their own blood. Her voice is soft and sweet and if she can, she will try to talk her way out of a situation. However, she is not a coward, but a rather adept blood mage. She does not fear using her magic if it means advancing herself further in her power hungry career. She often keeps victims as pets, either displaying them in clear cages or keeping them by her side on leashes.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
rubybeam

So no ponies or pokemon? oh poop that mean I need to get rid of two of my charries?
thats kind've boring...
Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Nah, I think she meant that her character wouldn't be interacting with pokemon or ponies off the bat, Ruby.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Yeah, I don't want to start her off with the pokemon and pony characters, because I would have no idea how to drive the plot forward. She's just have some pony dinner while she waits for a rescue that won't come.

rubybeam

Ah okay :D
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Erm, should we maybe keep the non-sign in discussion in the brainstorm thread? Or does it not matter? I've been using that other thread like an OOC thread that way it's not as big of a pain to find all the sign in posts in this one.

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
rubybeam

*goes to create OCC*
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

It's OOC, and technically, we have one: http://forums.wow-petopia.com/viewtopic ... 31&t=12080
Or at least, I've been using it like one.

[/center]
rubybeam

I always thought of it as a new brainstorming thread for new rps, which it is in sense