A Tear in the Universe Sign-In Thread

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Re: A Tear in the Universe Sign-In Thread

Unread post by Azunara »

Completely cleaned up, let me know if links are not working.

Also, is it bad that looking at this general thing, I can already guess pretty quickly how fast this thread will go? I have a sinking feeling we're going to end up with pony characters on their own, WoW characters on their own groups, space characters in their own little group, and pokemon characters in their own little group.

Prove me wrong! :D
rubybeam
Illustrious Master Hunter

Unread post by rubybeam »

Pffff my poor untamed is definitely not going to end up in her own group
Awesome signature by the awesome pengupuff!
Serendipity82
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Serendipity82 »

Alright I"m bringing the little punk back. And he's a bit different.

Name: Whistlejacket
Race: Male Pegasus Pony
Protagonist

Description: Slightly taller and thinner than most ponies. Yellow body with a black mane and tail that is streaked with yellow. He has black tipped ears and wings, his legs are solid black below the knees and hocks. He has an attacking wasp as his cutie mark. ((IT"S A TATTOO. JEEZ!)). He wears goggles around his ears, more because they look cool than to keep the debris out of his eyes.

History: Born and raised in Cloudsdale in Equestria, Whistlejacket is your typical young male. He is currently running as a messenger between the various cities in Equestria, generally carrying the more urgent or sensitive messages, because of his speed.

Personality: Outgoing, energetic, and bulletproof ((at least he thinks so)). He also thinks he knows more than anyone else and typically disregards sound advice. He's an excellent flyer - fast and agile, because of his build. In a fight, his best bet for survival is hit and run or just plain run away. His speed is his greatest asset. In an all out test of strength, Whistlejacket would probably get his butt kicked but he wouldn't go down without trying. He also has some skill over the weather - name in controlling the wind to call up a fog or whirlwind. Let me add that he likes the ladies and thinks he's God's Gift to Women.

I think that's all the info you need right?
Kira
Realm: The Scryers

Unread post by Kira »

Name: Windrazor
Race: Female Pegasus Pony

Apperance: http://th03.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2 ... 3hn7n1.jpg Cutiemark is a whirlwind with two slashes behind it.
History: Working on it.
Personality: Sweet and kind, with a bit of a stubborn streak. She's usually outgoing unless something scares her, then she can be a bit timid, but she'll face it eventually. Likes to help out and not leave others alone. She's not as fast as others but she can fly for longer than they can.

Major work in progress but she's really new so...I'll get to it!

Dragon Cave

Please help my Pokemon hatch

Deviant Art, enjoy!

Awesome Avi done by Moonlost!
Equally Awesome Siggy by Kamalia.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Edited!

Also, that really is a considerably neater way to do it, I'll keep it in mind for all future RP threads. It's a great way to tell who has how many characters, too.
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Azunara wrote:Edit: Thanks to Sat and Moon, this space is once again reserved for characters. Yay! Space!
Space? SPAAAAACEEE!

Anyway, I've been thinking of an antagonist as well, but the whole deal with big mutant thingies doesn't really do it for me. Would it be acceptable for me to run with something a bit more human instead?

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

NO SPACE. >:(

And that's up to Moon. XD
rubybeam

Unread post by rubybeam »

Name: Meabybur (I couldn't think of anything else :x)
Race/class: Ethereal warlock
Description: A purpley-blueish Ethereal with fresh wrappings around it. Meabybur tends to wear cultist-like robs hiding the glowing light emitting from his body. He tends to be curious in all types of intelligent beings whether it be demons or simply a mutated race (Hobgoblin, gilgoblin, naga etc.,). His robes are brimmed with a purple edging at the sleeves and hood. He also tends to look for all kinds of deals on exotic items, he collects them to trade for more.
History: He was raised in a family full of traders. Growing up his family taught him all kinds of strange unique items from outlands and azeroth, however he didn't care for such nonsense and grew interested in other races that existed. Though being raised in a family with only traders his future job was already chosen. He rebelled however, his father tried to violently put the sense that he had to be a trader. Not wanting to be killed off early he became a trader and traveled far from his home so he could study alone, however he still trades things for cover just in case his fathers still stalking him.

Messahur: Meabyburs imp. Since meabybur has secretly learning how to become a warlock, but without the help of a trainer he only knows how to summon imps. Messahur though is weaker than your usual imp, his horns are quite nubby, his arms and legs seem abit more chubby than other imps and the fire in his eyes are duller, therefor instead of fighting he serves as a servant
Awesome signature by the awesome pengupuff!