Kiritsu's RP set and back story

Kurenio
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Ner'zhul

Kiritsu's RP set and back story

Unread post by Kurenio »

First thing is first her outfit. It is inspired by Valeera Sanguinar.

Comments? Suggestions?

The story!

As a child her family was in a traveling merchants caravan. with in the caravan there were 3 other girls she could call friends. These girls were named Kurenia, Yurohime and Seiiki. One day while the the caravan was traveling through the Hillsbrad Foothills it was attacked by a pack of feral cats. Scared out of her mind she hid with her friends in one of the wagons crying. After the cats had killed of the caravan they circled the wagon she was in. She could hear the cats closing in on them when all of a sudden she hears a viscous roar and arrows flying through the air. After no more then 10 minutes she hears the voice of her savoir "If anyone is still alive its safe to come out now". The four girls step out of the wagon seeing their families mangled to shreds and start crying even harder then they had been before. The young night elf who save them tries to explain why this happened, but to no avail he could not comfort her or her friends. He tells them that his name is Kurenio a hunter in training for the alliance and ask their names. He then tells the girls not to worry that he will take them to somewhere safe and tells the girls to follow him. Frighted by the night elf saber cat companion they hesitate. The night elf tells them It's alright not to fear the cat and thats shes friendly. Traveling south to the town of south shore the hunter tries to find shelter for these 4 now orphan girls since he himself could not take care of them. This proved to be an extremely difficult task as no person there seemed to have the time to take care of them. After a few days he finally does find someone to take them in. As he tries to leave the girls cling to him not wanting him to go. As he was the only person they had in the world besides each other now. Explaining that he must and that now these kind people would now look after them he leaves.

After a few years when the girls had all become teenagers a Stormwind military squad arrives due to recent attacks from the forsaken. The girls remembering that the hunter said he was with the alliance asks the leader of this squad if he had heard of a night elf named Kurenio. To thier surprised Kurenio had actually trained along side this commander and that they were good friends. The girls then Immediately started to ask where he was and if they could go to him or have him visit them. He explained that he in Stormwind on medical leave and that he couldn't provide them anyway to go see him or for him to come here.

A week or so later the squad was sending hides and whatever they had gotten from being stationed there back to Stormwind. The girls stowed away and somehow stayed undiscovered until they got to Stormwind. Explaining why they had done what they did the soldiers agree'd to let them go. They started their search for their savoir, but to no avail. Months went by with no sign or hope of seeing him. When one day Kiritsu spots him walking in the trade district. running to him excited she squeezed him tightly not thinking about if he remembered her at all or that even if he did she wouldn't look the same as back then. Pushing her off him by her shoulders he looks at her confused and asks "Who are you? Do I know you?". Looking disappointed she replies "you saved my life when my family was killed in Hillsbrad 7 years ago". Looking downward he just replies "I'm sorry I hope you understand why I couldn't take you along with me now". Hugging him again she tells him she does and that the other girls he saved are here as well and begs him to come with her to were they were living to see them. He agrees and they head off. After a few hours of chatting with the girls they start to beg him to train them. That they wanted to be as strong as he is. Reluctantly he agrees to train them, but only so that they may defend themselves in the future. He takes his leave of the Alliance military for a year to teach them what he could. After this year of training he tells each of the girls they should split up and go back to their races homeland to learn from their masters. He gives them each 2 companions to protect them on their journey to their homelands. The girls promise to meet again in 3 years back here (As Kiritsu would be the only one to stay in Stormwind).

The 3 year pass. The girls are reunited well all, but Yurohime she did not show up on that day. (Later they find out that the Gilnean wall had been sealed off, and that she could not rejoin them). They decided to follow their original master and enlist in the Alliance military. Each girl choose a different role in the army. Kiritsu choose to become a Sniper for the alliance having deadly aim with her rifle. Kurenio gets wind that girls claiming to have been trained by him had joined the military. He instantly knew it was them, and set out to find them. When he finally did he scolded each of them telling them that his training for was not for them to enlist in the military, but so that they could protect themselves. Explaining that it wasn't his choice if they did or not. They refused his request for them to reconsider enlisting saying that they couldn't just sit back and wait for something to happen or let him get hurt again. He had no choice, but he wouldn't allow anything to happen to his students. He used his reputation to get the leaders of the alliance to agree not to send them into life threatening situations unless he was accompanying them.

And well thats her story (not finished in the least since its ongoing :O) So what do you guys think? about her back story and the outfit.

Feel free to suggest pets

EDIT: so my friend found a weird typo in here...
Last edited by Kurenio on Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:26 pm, edited 8 times in total.

My Characters
Signatures thanks to the amazing Sookie,Kuraine,
Rongar, Serenith and Me!
"Follow my heart, Follow my head, I'll follow anything to get to her heart."
12 hunters and 10 other classes being leveled.

Saturo

Re: Kiritsu's RP set and back story

Unread post by Saturo »

The Gilnean wall was built long before the night elves were discovered by the alliance, and I'm not sure you really mean a cartel, but other than that it's a nice story! :D

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Kurenio
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Kurenio »

Saturo wrote:The Gilnean wall was built long before the night elves were discovered by the alliance, and I'm not sure you really mean a cartel, but other than that it's a nice story! :D
Wasn't sure of the word so I just used cartel. And ya I was foggy of when the gilneas was sealed away from the rest of azeroth as well. Tried not screw up WoW lore lol

My Characters
Rongar, Serenith and Me!

Kurenio
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Kurenio »

caravan! thats the word fixed....

My Characters
Rongar, Serenith and Me!

Ket Shi
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Ket Shi »

I feel a bad about this, but I spot some stylistic things and a timeline error that should probably be looked at.

Unless Kiritsu is very young, she wouldn't have witnessed a night elf in childhood -- they came over just a scant few years ago.

Her outfit is overall nice, but I'd suggest getting full leggings. Black Mageweave Legging look-alikes tends to make your character look like eye candy, and that style is very common for people that want to do naughty stuff with their character.

And, I hate to take this step, but maybe reconsider the names. No NPCs have such strongly Japanese-sounding names like theirs. It really stands out, and not in a good way. Unless these are real characters that are already rolled, I strongly recommend giving them more "Warcraft human" names. Wowpedia's list of humans can give you an idea of a standard human name.
Heleos
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Medivh

Unread post by Heleos »

I like the story, and the outfit is epic IMHO.
Heleos
Night Elf Hunter
Medivh- US
Kurenio
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Kurenio »

Ket Shi wrote:I feel a bad about this, but I spot some stylistic things and a timeline error that should probably be looked at.

Unless Kiritsu is very young, she wouldn't have witnessed a night elf in childhood -- they came over just a scant few years ago.

Her outfit is overall nice, but I'd suggest getting full leggings. Black Mageweave Legging look-alikes tends to make your character look like eye candy, and that style is very common for people that want to do naughty stuff with their character.

And, I hate to take this step, but maybe reconsider the names. No NPCs have such strongly Japanese-sounding names like theirs. It really stands out, and not in a good way. Unless these are real characters that are already rolled, I strongly recommend giving them more "Warcraft human" names. Wowpedia's list of humans can give you an idea of a standard human name.
Her actually age is around 16-17. As for her full back story I know some lore is broken there, but her story kind of wrote itself in my head so... this is her story. As for her outfit. It was inspired by Valeera Sanguinar. The only other person she looks up to besides Kurenio.
Heleos wrote:I like the story, and the outfit is epic IMHO.
thank you

My Characters
Rongar, Serenith and Me!