What Do You Think About...?

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: What Do You Think About...?

Unread post by Lupis »

Sabra: Twisted. She takes great pleasure in hurting people and will do so as often as possible. She copies Senisra's obsession with draenei, and hates the mage for everything she's ever done, even though they're a lot like each other. It seems like she loves attention and will act brashly to get it - perhaps leading to her rivalry with Sen, as they both get a lot of attention. She finds everything in life to be humorous in some way, which annoys most people, but it means that she's usually happy in some sadistic way. She respects her dad and wants to be like him.

Sol: Complex. She's very emotional, both as an espeon and a Dusk champion. She's easy to upset and broods often, working herself into a rage. Despite her toughness, she's easy to emotionally hurt, and she holds a grudge against those that hurt her. She'll sacrifice everything to hold on to those grudges. On a lighter note, she loves her family, doing anything for Buzzard and Soundwave. Soundwave was a bit of an issue for her as she fought herself, but she showed that she doesn't forget emotions quickly and wouldn't give up her love for him.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Moonlost
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

Uh, yeah, I think at this point I'd be re-treading over a lot of points everyone else made. We're all so insightful!

Serendipity82
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Serendipity82 »

Alright I'll throw Senisra on the table to. Disect away. She'd probably enjoy it.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Sen: Three words: Creepy. As. Hell.
Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Senisra: Perverted and self-centered. She has no care in the world for other people and just wants to have a little cave with a bunch of caged draenei in it to torture. She, too, really enjoys deriving pain, especially from female draenei - she's a pervert to the highest degree. Her careless and ofter traitorous behavior has threatened to get her in trouble. She doesn't give up on things until she's completely through with them, for example Myri. She's most likely going to capture Myri and perhaps Tirrae again at some point, because of her relentlessness.

Argh. I don't find any of the characters creepy. >.< I'm hard to creep out... Dr. Insins was the only creepy one, and he was mildly creepy, not nightmare creepy.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

LupisDarkmoon wrote: She's most likely going to capture Myri and perhaps Tirrae again at some point, because of her relentlessness.
And Azu and/or Koz will be there to tear her to bits. Azu just because NO ONE hurts Tirrae, and Koz just didn't like being lit on fire. Repeatedly.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Senisra: *shudders* She's everything Sabra wishes she could be. XD

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
rubybeam

Unread post by rubybeam »

Sensisra; Last I left off at. the perfect antagonist nothing more is needed
Awesome signature by the awesome pengupuff!
Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

I dunno, I think there are some flaws in Senisra. Her complete lack of loyalty and total selfishness would be the biggest one. People like that don't get followings, and a lone antagonist is easily overpowered.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

LupisDarkmoon wrote:I dunno, I think there are some flaws in Senisra. Her complete lack of loyalty and total selfishness would be the biggest one. People like that don't get followings, and a lone antagonist is easily overpowered.
*nod nod*

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Serendipity82

yar XD everyone needs a flaw
Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Well... Flaws if you're looking at her as an antagonist. If you're looking for flaws in her personality, take a step back. It's one giant festering flaw. xD

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Woo, doublepost.
For anyone that was in RotS, feel free to post your thoughts on Buzzard and possibly Scarab.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

Serendipity82

Yar..actually she's realized this. If you saw during the fight she was trying to help batlek out a bit XD
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Senisra is the best villain in any of the RPs so far, without a doubt. She's cold and selfish, with a bit of perversion for torture thrown in. :D

Sat! Table! Now! *Shoves gnome onto table*

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Saturo: Well, to be honest, Saturo used to scare the bejeezus out of me, but anymore I find her kind of funny. XD She's pretty ruthless, and typically selfish. She'll help others if it suits her own needs, and despite her traitor status, she is still seen as valuable by the Cult. I mean, there's not too much more awesome than someone who can resurrect people with desserts. :lol:

[/center]
Serendipity82

Wow Sat...I'm really flattered you think that XD and here I am going "What the fell am I gonna do with this character when they're on downtime?" XD I'm doing something right at least!

Saturo: She is batshit crazy. I can see how she'd fool a lot of people into thinking she's ok and then BAM she gets you. I"m pretty sure most of Azeroth owes their soul to Sat. I really think she's a better villian then Sen. I for one would not want to be in debt to her. She creeps me out. Yet cracks me up at the same time.

Faron: I think sees Rose sort of as a replacement for his daughter or a second chance at being a father. He really doesn't seem to be a bad sort to me, if he likes you anyway. I find his rivalry with Kozri highly amusing XD. My characters haven't really interacted with Faron (or Saturo for that matter) much, so that's really all I got.

Tirrae: Very protective, especially of Azu and Myri. I agree with Tyger, I think her bond with Azu really rivals and in some instances, overrides, her spirit bond with Myri. She is also stubborn, insanely smart and has learned to not take life so seriously. She isn't cowed easily at all and will fight to the death. Tirrae is definitely one of my favorites XD. ((And Myri knows how Tirrae feels about Azu. I would like to play with at some point))

Ok, might as well throw Swift up on the block since Tirrane and Arbennig were both on there XD
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Wth those characters covered, I'll step in and take care of Buzzard and Scarab.

Buzzard: Among the PokeRP, he is one of my favorite "protagonists". The Dusk were a pretty murderous, savage bunch of creatures, (From the Dawn/Sunrise prospective rather) but he was a rather thoughtful, loyal person. He stuck to what he believed in, and he was happy to die for it. There were few people in this life he cared more about than Carrion or Vulture, and it wounded him severely to see them die. Once Sol died he, logically, lost it.

Scarab: A brillant leader, one much better than Chomp or Kamimpi, in my chance. He was tactical, and he played on their weaknesses. Despite his hate of humans, he worked with one to create his G (God)-Dusk and ended up with a huge, powerful, almost unstoppable and completely loyal army. He had no room for traitors, but he was willing to take almost anyone in, see Sol.