What Do You Think About...?

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Re: What Do You Think About...?

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

At first I thought that Rose would view Faron as a sort of love interest, but I feel that the sort of father-daughter like relationship they've developed is a little more suiting for them. :)

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Serendipity82
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Serendipity82 »

Tyger, if I didn't know any better I would think you'd want Myri and Threnaad to hook up. :P

That being said, Decay and Rose:

Decay: I think she's probably the most mature of the group. As others have said, she's a bit introverted and doesn't let that many people in. I have to say that one part after her rescue when she hugged Myri...that was a surprise (but a good one!). She's definitely a planner, and doesn't like rush into anything unprepared. She also won't let morals get in the way if she needs results. I think Decay can be pretty ruthless, but she also seems really loyal to those she cares about, especially Indi I think. Like Indi, I don't think you want t be on Decay's bad side.

Rose: I still haven't gotten to reading all of TotH, so I don't know what Rose was like before. Right now to me she seems a little lost and confused and is trying to find a balance between her old self and all this caring business. Like the others, I also get the impression that she's trying to make Faron proud of her. I think those two certainly have a father/daughter relationship.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Serendipity82 wrote:Tyger, if I didn't know any better I would think you'd want Myri and Threnaad to hook up. :P
Why, whatever would give you that impression? :P

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Serendipity82

Oh I dunno. It's just a hunch XD
Kamalia
Realm: Kael'Thas, Nesingwary

Unread post by Kamalia »

Gah, late response. Hopefully these are somewhat intelligent. Long post is much longer than I had anticipated. These are super fun to read, by the way. It's interesting seeing what other people think. Great thread idea!

Myri: Very friendly (Provided you aren't giving her pets alcohol) to newcomers and an overall likeable person. She has a tiny bit of a mischievous/teasing streak, possibly brought on by Swift. Her emotions put a big swing on her behavior and she can go to both ends of the spectrum - bright and happy to quiet, snappy and brooding. She's fiercely protective of her pets and friends. One of her big weaknesses seems to be fear and she has a lot of trouble coping with it.

Kozri: As was said quite a few times now, he puts Azu first and foremost in his life. He's very attached to her and the two definitely have a close knit brother-sister relationship. He seems to to be rather quiet and shy and comes out of his shell only when Azu prompts him to. He's a pro grudge-bearer. :lol: Absolutely vicious in battle and will willingly fight to the death if needed.

Azu: Azu seems to carry a few grudges too, judging by her opinion on gnomes. She rarely thinks before she acts and often afterwards finds herself in a state of regret because of this - though she doesn't seem to learn from this and will do it all over again quite willingly. This seems to stem from her desire to get everything done as fast as possible before anything bad happens. She can get worried or stressed out easily and this makes her very depressed or angry. Despite all of the trouble she's been through she can be a little ball of sunshine and is good at putting the past behind her and coping with what has happened.

Indi: (Ooh, this one is hard for some reason!) Generally serious, though she has a playful side that comes out when she's in the company of close friends. She can be rather jealous when it comes to Zaruuk and his relationships with other women. Now, this is just purely speculating: She seems to me like she continues her practices with blood despite the dangers because she dislikes being barred off from that part of herself. She's already lost a chunk of her identity when she lost the ability to change to her draconic form, and now that big piece of herself is gone in a very noticeable way. Despite the problems blood gives her, that is still a part of herself and she doesn't want to be further barred off from what she is. She doesn't want to simply forsake that part of her and stick to other methods of battling. The process and effects frighten her and she has trouble trusting herself, but she's determined to be able to use her blood powers.

Zaruuk: Zaruuk finds it very hard to let go of his past and the smallest of things can send his mind back to what has happened to him, for example when he first saw Iocha (I think it was Iocha?) and briefly mistook her for his wife. He seems to be a bit of a grudge-bearer as well and harbors an intense dislike for the Naaru and those who he believes could have saved Kyali - himself included. He's angry at himself for not being able to put his past to rest. Very serious and no-nonsense, but he has a soft side to him that Indi specializes in getting out. :lol:

Threnaad: Threnaad is Threnaad. That's probably the best description he can get. :lol: But yes - underneath his, ahem, "charming" exterior, he's genuinely a caring person that dislikes seeing people upset. He will go to a lot of trouble to put a smile on someone's face and yes, that does include giving him a sock on the jaw. He isn't the kind to intentionally make enemies, but seeing how he has no filter between his brain and his mouth he more than easily can offend someone. He regrets it when that happens and tries his best to path things up.

Decay: Calm and level-headed. She doesn't let much get to her save for romantic relationships that go sour. She's crafty and is good at thinking up grand plans and going through with them. She can get a bit annoyed with the rest of her group, but sticks around anyways. Probably the most intelligent one in the group. :lol:

Rose: She's hardhearted and unforgiving in battle and won't hesitate to take someone out. When she makes a promise she's determined to keep it, as was seen after some members of the group helped save Tyrant. She seems a bit miffed that she's going "soft" and is trying to get back to her normal self. She's very attached to her pets and Faron. Faron seems to give her a sense of security and she trusts in him.
Moonlost wrote:She and Karzix need to get together. XD
*snicker*

I like the little ideas you offered for character development, Moon. I've been considering bringing Vixik (Karz's brother) in for a while now actually, because Richard just isn't working very well. Earlier I had felt sort of like I should have a character that isn't a goblin, so I made Richard instead. Still kind of feel that way. >_>

Chibi-Jen signature done by Sat, all other sigs and avatar done by me.

rubybeam

Unread post by rubybeam »

Stupid ruby is stupid, I never though about cherrie and kamimpi.....I need to do this now! we cannot invade the thread with WoW charries just yet..
Awesome signature by the awesome pengupuff!
Magnakilro
Realm: Eonar

Unread post by Magnakilro »

not sure what to put here for the other chars...was never good at that..../cry

what do ppls think of Magnakilro and Arbennig *hides from whatever happens*
Avatar made by the awesome Senna-umbreon
Serendipity82

Since you asked XD

Magna - doesn't seem to have the bloodlust a lot of orcs have. He is definitely sensitive and (mostly) thoughtful, though I think every once in awhile his hormones *cough* get the better of him. He's loyal and really seems to care about his friends and family. In combat, he's deadly and uses his abilities to the utmost.

Arbennig - I think is a lot like his master XD He's an animal so he's not afraid to show that he cares and is obviously pretty upfront with how he feels about everything. A very loyal pet . You can't not love Arbennig.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Ya nailed it Seren.

[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Pretty much. Magna is calm and friendly. He just wants to be pals with everyone. As for Arbennig...Well, the dog does take after the master? Sort of?

(My favorite Arbennig moment was when he and Kozri first really interacted with each other, with the flower petals.)
rubybeam

Myri: Very friendly. she seems to care for anyone no matter how they look in my case, but isn't fully tender hearted though and is willing to use violence for protecting her friends and defending and getting things straight

Kozri: a very memorable person. He cares deeply for azu and his allies, but azu first. Hes also intelligent and easily angered over his friends getting hurt. He seems to linger on the past bringing up moment of the bronzes fall (As he describes?), he seems to hint this much as if he misses a few certain people

Rose: hmmm. sorry no advil.

EDIT: crap sorry guys I forgot to finish pasting half the charrys will do in a sec
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Augh. Sorry, Ruby. I misread that, I thought you were thinking about having them looked over, not putting them up to be looked over.

Kamimpi: Overall, one of my favorite antagonist characters yet. She's tied only by Scarab, who really doesn't count as in the end, he was a protagonist to my characters, while Kam remained antagonist. For those WoWRPers, Kam is like the Sen of the PokeRP, except less perverted. She quite happily tortured one of my own characters, and it was one of those neater, spontaneous moments of the RP that I enjoyed. Kam is a ruthless jerkface (Sol speaking.), but she does have a rough past, so who can blame her?

Cherrie: Not much I can say, haven't interacted with her much, honestly. She's a bit loopy.
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Wow. Lots of characters. Okay...

Myri: A sensitive hunter with a somewhat quick temper, fast to blame herself if something goes wrong. She's very noble and will sacrifice herself for her friends, and finds their loss nearly unbearable. While at rest, she's good humored and forgiving, and always takes time to make sure her pets and friends are okay. She's weak to trauma, perhaps because of her youth - unpleasant encounters tend to haunt her and she has a hard time getting over that fear.

Kozri: A caring but easy to annoy dragon with a bit of a violent temper. He knows who his friends are and would willingly die for them, most importantly Azu. He's the opposite when it comes to his enemies - he absolutely despises those that would hurt his friends. He does get conflicted easily, though. If an enemy helps a friend, such as Faron showing regret when Azu died, he isn't sure what to think about that enemy. He also has a sense of honor that keeps him from doing what sometimes must be done. When he's conflicted or upset, he easily falls into depression and he's hard to cheer again. When happy, though, he takes jokes fairly well and has a tendency to make awful, awful jokes to lighten the mood.

Azu: Young, lively and quick to act. She's quite sure of herself, most of the time, and when she gets an idea she carries it out despite what others say. This can get her in trouble, but she tends to get over it quickly and move on, letting her keep her sunny disposition. Despite being an overall happy character, she can get as or more depressed than Kozri and can act very bitter towards those she doesn't like - even if they're part of her group of friends.

Indi: She's a very conflicted dragon/death knight. She obviously cares deeply for her friends and will go all out to help them, but she easily flips from sweet to vicious, more than happy to torture or terrorize. She's very passionate about those who she loves - Zaruuk, mostly - and those who she hates, very unwilling to forgive. Some of her passion seems to come from her self-hate, despising what she's become and using that hate for other emotions. However, because of that, she loses control easily and does many things she later regrets.

Zaruuk: He tries very hard to be a calm, collected draenei, probably because of his Man'ari blood. He has his fair share of fears and hatreds, though, and they can switch him from calm to ravening in an instant. He also has a hard time forgiving, for example his draining Tirrae's health after Myri tamed her. Notably different than most others in the group, he isn't afraid to speak his mind, even if it's not going to be something nice. However, he seems to lose control of things after that. It also seems like he is in the same boat as Indi, hating part of himself and using that hate along with other emotions.

Threnaad: I don't know too much about him yet, actually. He seems like he's got two faces: who he wants to be seen as, and who he is. He wants to be seen as a funny, carefree guy that gets a lot of company at night and doesn't care to worry. Really, though, he's caring about those in bad situations and will go out of his way to help them, even if he has to drop his womanizing persona to do so. He's often ashamed of himself if he takes something too far and he's quick to take the blame.

Decay: Decay is complicated. She's fairly caring, but it's hard to see unless she's around Indi. She carries a major grudge against anyone that wrongs her. She seems fairly accepting of her undead status, not trying to escape what she did while under the control of the Lich King. Instead she's adopted a new philosophy and moves on. She's definitely a survivor - very little beats her, and if something does, she uses her hate for that thing to get back up. She's very, very intelligent and a quick mind, perhaps from her work as a Scourgelord. She, like Indi, is more than happy to get information through questionable methods.

Rose: She, like Threnaad, has two personalities. There's Bounty Hunter Rose and Rose. Bounty Hunter Rose is a cold, uncaring elf that only cares about her pets and has no empathy. Real Rose, however, is quite emotional. She adores her pet family and is very attached to Faron, willing to put herself in incredibly danger for them. She's a bit annoyed by her emotions, though, and tries to hide them when she's not around Faron. When she's offended she makes it obvious, not afraid to lash out, though often she regrets it later. In both physical and vocal fights, she's willing to pull out all the stops, for example bringing up Faron's daughter while arguing with him.

Magnakilro: He's an odd orc, if only because he doesn't fit the stereotype. He's very emotional and gentle, going far to try and comfort people who need it. He adores his wife and hates himself whenever he hurts her. Despite that, he's fast to be passionate to other people - that's made easier by the fact that most people seem to fawn over him, the big strong, emotional orc.

Argennig: Not too much I can say, but... A very sweet corehound, who seems to have completely accepted his transformation into a drakeadon. He cares hugely for everyone who he considers a friend and is very noble, going way out of his way to help them however he can. He too is quite sensitive, though he bears through pain well. He often seems to look out for his friends before they look out for themselves, trying to keep them safe.

Kanmimpi: I didn't actually read the part where she was beat up... But I know she had a bad past. She was a very emotional, passionate creature before that, and she took the attack to heart, letting it get to her head. She really wanted to help, but often did so in such a way that she seemed like she was trying to hurt. Eventually that got to her head too, and she went a bit insane, wracked by rage and grief. She was a very dark antagonist-like character by the end, yet... not. She let the Sunrise help the Dawn. However, she had a HUGE grudge against several characters and did anything to take her revenge. Her hate made her insane and caused only more hate against her, making it a sad sort of circle.

Cherrie: I didn't interact too much with her, but she seemed like a very cheery, goofy sort at first. She had a hidden past, though, that exploded on her. When she was being insaneCherrie, she was absolutely vicious and completely insane.

And now, I'll put up Faron and Tirrae for examination. I suppose you can do Batlek too, but he's not that well developed.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

rubybeam

anyways copy/pasting the rest again down

Magna: there not much I can say about him, if theres one he kind as well as curious

Azu: curious and bubbly, she loves protecting her friends and will do anything for them. She doesn't get upset of big things like being a ghost

Indi: Hard to describe sorry, I could never grasp her personalty for some reason

Zaruuk: Easily manipulative and friendly, he has quite the bit of tender moment and has a funny personality and lingers on the past quite the bit

Thrneed: I dont know about him. But he seems like a perverted old man that aquela would date

Decay: Forever loyal to her old friends and allies. Even through death, she can be fierce and love the taste of blood though. She has an intense hate for her enemys (EX: worgen)

Faron: At bad guy at first, hes loyal to his allies and very kind hearted
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Faron: From my character's point of view, he's a mystery. He tries very hard to keep up a savage, cultist, stiff attitude, but he's soft inside. Examples are his affection towards Rose, or his sympathy for Koz when Azu died, or sparing Kozri as opposed to killing him when he had the chance. He's a good guy, he just had a rough past that changed his take on life.

Tirrae: I love Tirrae. Really do. What started out as a side character with no name became this great, developing character who ended up being really, really awesome. Her personality is so upbeat and cheerful, she puts her friends and Myri before herself. It takes a lot to bring Tirrae down.

Batlek: He's awful. Your standard cultist. Power hungry, murderous, destructive. He loves his daughter, though, and he values loyalty and order.
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

OhgodsIforgotGlixandKarzix*Dies*

And my original post was already so long!

Okay. Here we go.

Glix: She's sharp. She seems kind of hesitant to act or speak, even restraining her emotions. Perhaps she feels out of place. She's very fond of Karzix in a family sort of way, eager to poke fun at him to lighten the mood. As a very intelligent goblin, she thinks things out for a long time before voicing those thoughts, and that tends to make it so she doesn't get to speak her opinion.

Karzix: A good guy. He takes jokes well and has a great sense of humor, but he gets grumpy fast. That grumpiness can lead to yelling at people and somewhat violent tendencies. He's very caring and just wants what's best for his friends, and he's willing to do the dirty work to make the group work.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unfortunately I can't give opinions on Poke'mon characters since I've never read those RPs, but I'll see what I can do for Faron and Tirrae, and potentially Batlek. :)

Faron: Faron's actually a pretty complex guy...wolf. >_> Somewhere deep inside of him he misses his daughter and hates that he couldn't save her. Also deep down there are his emotions, even though he tries his best to keep them locked away. After pairing up with Rose he's had more trouble keeping them hidden. He also has a respect for Kozri, even though the two have tried to kill each other many a time. He was once a tough, cold-hearted, uncaring Cultist who let nothing stand in his way, but with Rose reminding him of his daughter, he questions his decisions.

Tirrae: Tirrae is adorable ((this RP is full of adorable pets. XD)). She tries her best to be a tough, no nonsense earth warp stalker, but she also knows how to have some fun thanks to Swift's influence. She is tied to Myri after Azu's death, and respects and loves her hunter, but I still feel that she shares a strong tie to Azu that rivals that of the hunter bond. I think that if Tirrae could tie herself to Azu's necklace, she probably would.

Batlek: Batlek is a no-nonsense troll, taking his Cult leadership position seriously. He is a fierce combatant, enjoying the destruction his powers allow him to cause. Despite his daughter's tendency to be somewhat obnoxious and troublesome, he still shares a last shred of caring emotions for her, even going so far as to owe a debt to Saturo to bring Sabra back from the dead.

And on that note, I throw Sabra on the table, but only if you guys feel like analyzing her. XD

[/center]
rubybeam

Sorry for making such little posts about your charryies by the way guys..im not in the mood for writing paragraphs

Glix: Shes friendly and overall motherly. She cares deeply for her friends

Karzix: Hes greedy and full of complaints, he'll be timid at times and fierce depending on the situation

Sabr: shes all around cruel and works on negative feelings to wards her prey, its obvious she likes doing these things as it makes her happy
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Sabra...Ah, not much interaction with her. What I can get is she's the apple, and Batlek is the tree. And she didn't fall too far. Also, she hates to admit it, but she's jealous of Sen, I think, and has a hidden rivalry going on there. After all, she went for Nyrali.

And for the PokeRPers, speaking of the psyceon herself...Sol. Go.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Sadly Sabra has not come out the way I wanted her. XD I wanted her to be a lot more like Senisra, but instead Sabra's sort of become the joke, like in a cartoon or something, and all of her plans go wrong. Hell, I think Indi's little escapade in STV was far more creepy/scary than anything I've managed to make Sabra come up with. So yeah, she's very jealous of Sen since I've flubbed her character a bit. XD

[/center]