A New Beginning

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

A New Beginning

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

((So I've decided to give another one of these pet journals a try, starting fresh from scratch. :) Every 5 levels I will be taming a new pet (until I get to Northrend/Cata stuff); no pet family/skin can be duplicated and at the end I'll make a report about all of the pets. Let's get started, shall we? ;)
Little bit of info: This is for a troll hunter, I will be trying to uphold the troll accent as best as I am able, apologies if I mess it up.))

Dear Journal,
I tink dat's how da elders be tellin' me to start dis ting anyway. Ol' Ru'gula can no' be a warrior anymore. I be gettin' hurt pretty bad inna fight and now meh own tribe be castin' meh aside. Tankfully da Darkspears o' Sen'Jin Isles be takin' meh in. Dey be seein' dat while I may no' be much of a warrior anymore, I kin still 'old a bow. Dey been givin Ru'gula some target practice, even be lettin' meh go visit wit' da raptors. Dem little raptors be so cute runnin' around. I be wishin' I had der energy!

Der's dis one lil raptor who be a lil more vicious dan the rest; even had to be gettin' 'is own pen for bein' too mean to da othas. He be likin' meh though. Dey been lettin' him come visit me, sometimes even while I be practicin' wit da bow. 'E no seem to care dat Ol' Rugula can't quite move like 'im. In fact, 'e gets more gentle round me like 'e knows or sometin. Smart lil beast 'e is. I guess da Darkspears gon' be lettin' me keep 'im too. We're to start our trainin' as a unit taday. Guess dat makes meh what dey be callin' a huntah. I be namin' mah lil raptor Kaz'kah--it be meanin' 'death totem', I tink it be fittin' 'is vicious nature.

--
Ol' Jin'thala be sendin' us to Ortezza, da huntah traina. Poor Kaz'kah 'ave ta be wearin' a muzzle and leash. I be keepin' 'im close ta my side ta keep 'im from lashin' out at passersby. Least Ortezza was easy ta find.

Ortezza be lookin' Kaz and I up and down and say we be a lil rough around da edges. I almost laughed. What be givin' her dat idea?! Anyhow, she be wantin' ta look at our form and test our basic skills on da dummy. A lil nervous I took Kaz's muzzle off, whisperin' ta 'im dat he best behave. 'E behaved and we attacked dose dummies. Kaz reduced 'em ta splinters--I would hate ta be on da business end of 'is claws, 'e be dat ferocious.

We musta made some sort o' good impression on Ortezza though since she sent us off ta go kill some o' da local wild cats. Dey been killin' da boars dat we trolls be needin' fa food. 'Parently if I be wantin' a meal tanight I be needin' ta kill me some o' dese cats before dey gets all da boars. She be wantin' dey pelts too; I be hopin' she make sometin nice outta 'em.

Killin' da kitties be an easy enough task for Kaz'kah and I, although it be a bit hard to be tellin dat raptor that 'e no can be rippin' dem ta shreds as I be needin' da pelts. 'E finally gave in when I promised 'im one extra body dat he could do wit' as 'e pleases. I no' be new ta skinnin' a body eitha; gettin' da pelts be easy work, even wit' a polearm.

Once finished we be returnin' da pelts ta Ortezza. Well, I returned 'em and Kaz'kah munched on a cat leg. Ortezza says dey be turnin' dem pelts inta cloaks, which be good. Next she be sendin' meh to a big pit ta be testin' my skills against sometin' a lil more violent den da local cats.

After speakin' wit' da jailor, 'e released what dey call a naga--a vile, snake-like 'umanoid. Dey be bot' vicious and fierce, but I tink Kaz be scarier. We made short work of da captive and Kaz plucked out 'is eyeballs as a sort of victory dessert. More and more I be tinkin' 'im named right.

Ortezza watched us succeed and decided dat it was time I learn da art o' da steady shot. After she be explainin' why we be needin' it as huntahs, she let me practice wit' da new technique on da dummies. Easy enough.

Satisfied, she told meh dat we no' be needin' ta stay wit' da newbloods and dat we could make our way over to da settlement in da southeast. She told meh that Vol'jin was dere and dat we were ta meet wit' 'im. My eyeballs 'bout boggled right outta mah head. I was gon' get ta meet Vol'jin?! My loas what an honor! Kaz licked Ortezza's hand as we walked away. I be 'opin it was out o' affection, but I be fearin' it was a tastin'.

The lil village was easy enough to find, and as I walked inta the big buildin'...dere was Vol'jin standin' dere. I could no' believe meh eyes; I musta blinked and rubbed 'em 'alf a dozen times.

'E be welcomin' meh and showin' meh a vision of 'im talkin' to Garrosh, da new Warchief o' da Horde. I guess Vol'jin no' be likin' Garrosh and 'e...well...'e said some pretty nasty tings ta Garrosh's face and 'e took da Darkspears back out 'ere ta dere home on Sen'Jin Isle.
((Probably one of my favorite conversations in game, along with the one where Garrosh has a chat with Sylvanas.))

Vol'jin be wantin' meh ta go meet up wit' a troll named Moraya ta see if she be needin' any 'elp wit' da raptors. I chuckled; I was pretty sure I be 'elpin' 'er when I gave a home ta Kaz'kah. As I stepped back outside, a troll by da name o' Tora'jin be callin' meh over.
'E be tired o' da boar meat and be wantin' meh ta go kill some crabs for 'im so's 'e can 'ave crawler meet. I sees no problem wit' it. More practice for meh and sometin for Kaz ta do afore 'e gets too bored.

Before we went crab killin' though, we stopped to see Moraya.
She be sendin' meh to da island where dey be keepin' da raptors. Tol' me da handlers dere can prolly use some help. I's curious to what dey gonna say when dey sees Kaz'kah again. Hehehe.

Alas, it be gettin' dark round 'ere and I still haven't had anyting to eat. I be leavin' ya for now, Journal. Time ta go round up a boar for myself and Kaz and den gets some shut eye.

~Ru'gula

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Obscure Remedy

Re: A New Beginning

Unread post by Obscure Remedy »

Wee, trolls! :D

Why would the trolls write in accent? :P
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

You know, I was wondering that myself. XD
I may switch it to regular speech. As much fun as it is to do the troll accent, it's a little hard to keep up with. :lol:

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Obscure Remedy

Unread post by Obscure Remedy »

You could opt to just use it in the dialogue bits. ^^
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Yeah, I'm thinking dropping the accent, unless she's talking, will be the easiest thing to do. It'll probably make this faster to type to. XD

[/center]
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Dear Journal,

The mornings here in the Echo Isles are so peaceful looking. Not that Kaz'kah lets me enjoy them for very long. He is already up bouncing around and nudging me to give him something to do. At least he has learned to behave himself enough to not have to wear that atrocious collar and leash any longer. After grabbing an apple for breakfast I decided to go get the crab hunting out of the way so it wouldn't spoil my time on the raptor island. As per usual, I killed the five crabs I needed and let Kaz have one extra lest he destroy something in town. At least the hard shell of the crab should keep him busy for a while.

We returned to Tura'jin and he was happy to have his crawler meet, rambling about how much better than boar it was. Nodding, I left him, impatient to go meet up with Kijara, the raptor handler. Kaz and I were delayed, however, on the bridge when another trainee ran up to us. He calls himself Zuni.

Zuni proceeded to follow us all the way to the raptor island. He wanted to chatter on about how we've completed our training and that even though this is busy work, he doesn't mind, and also something about not making him look bad. I just kept nodding my head, finally getting a chance to meet up with Kijara and Tegashi.

They both seemed pleased to see me. I guess something weird has been happening with the raptors recently. Kijara said that enough of the hatchlings have gone missing that she thinks someone is taking them. I'm to go to the next island over and bring them back. Tegashi says he has a pretty good idea of what might be causing the problems and wants me to take out the naga involved, as well as putting some of the corrupted raptors out of their misery.

Those little raptor hatchlings were absolutely adorable, and I was glad that Kaz and I could be there to help them find their way home. A blow of the whistle given to me had them all scurrying about behind me as if I were their mother.

Seeing the corrupted raptors broke my heart. It tore me up even more inside to have to kill them...but it was for the best. Even Kaz wasn't as vicious with them as he usually is. He seemed to know that these were once his kin.

My anger and rage growing, Kaz and I found the naga in charge of corrupting the baby raptors. We tore him a new one; even the hatchlings jumped in the action. And Kaz'kah...he fought with a whole new level of ferocity.

Once the deed was done, we returned to the raptor island where Kijara and Tegashi thanked me. Kijara then told me to try and rope up Swiftclaw and take him back to the pens on the main island. I thought this was going to be easy, but, well, he certainly earned his name.

After finally managing to rope the bastard, I flung myself onto his back and did my best to steer him back into the main raptor pens.
I finally made it there and returned to Moraya, glad that Kaz'kah didn't run around like Swiftclaw.

Exhausted, I turned around to see a group of three trolls and a raptor mount. I approached them curiously, chuckling slightly as I saw Zuni with them.

((To be continued...
Sorry this is short, but I have get ready for work and I wanted to post what I had managed to get done before I left.))

[/center]
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

((So...not sure if anyone's reading this, but I'll continue it anyway.))

The white haired troll, Tortunga, wanted me to answer Vol'jin's call to go assist the other trolls in going on the offense against the naga. He had me speak with Jornun to have a raptor take me over to the other isles.

After speaking with Jornun, I was all but thrown on the back of one of the armored red raptors and sent on a crash course over the isles with Kazkah following behind giving out an angry roar.

The raptor dropped me off behind a couple of trolls, one of whom is Morakki, the captain of the watch.
Not Vol'jin but if they need my help I am more than happy to give it to them.

Morakki told me, rather passionately, that he wanted me to slay every naga in my path for intruding upon our lands, as well as place some of our troll fetishes over their flags to show them that we mean business and that this territory is ours. I was more than happy to comply, and as I started to enter the cave, none other than Zuni showed up to lend an assisting hand...or spell in this case.

I figured the extra help could be needed depending on how densely packed the naga inside this cave were. We made our way inside and as soon as we fought our first pair of naga, my respect for Zuni grew. He slew insults into their faces as fast as Kaz's claws shredded them to pieces; it was really quite the sight.

In between killing the slimy bastards we made sure to leave our signs showing just how unwelcome they are to the Echo Isles.

Once finished with our task we returned to Morakki. The captain then told us to head up to the top of the hill to meet up with Vol'jin and assist him with the sea witch. So up the side of the hill we ran to go meet up with Vol'jin.

Once we told him we were ready we moved forward to confront the sea witch. She was a rather impressive sight; not that that was enough to keep me from harboring angry feelings towards her and wanting to see her die. I may not be a Darkspear from these Isles, but they have become my home as much as if I were.

As the fight began, Vanira and Kaz ran forward to confront the beast while Vol'jin fired at range. Myself and some other trolls stood by and shot down any of the spirits that served the witch that came out to try and attack us.

Suddenly the witch froze a bunch of the attacking force and started pulling power from the fires behind her. Quickly we ran over and began stamping them out.

Growing angry and desperate as we continued to whittle her down, the witch went to go draw on her power once more. Zuni ran over to go kill the fires, only to have the great beast turn on him and strike him down. As she did so, Vol'jin put the killing blow on the witch.

I must have stared in shock over Zuni's death for a good minute or so. I just couldn't believe it, especially when I hadn't have been as friendly to the poor fellow as I should have. Vanira seemed to be pretty upset as well. Vol'jin was rightfully happy to have avenged his father and he returned to Darkspear Hold ahead of us. I silently mourned for Zuni's loss for a little bit before having Vanira send me back to the hold. After meeting up with Vol'jin again, I watched him share a vision with Thrall, asking advice for what to do in these troubling times.

Thrall convinced our great leader to stay within the Horde. Once the vision finished, Vol'jin told me that even though the Darkspear might be disagreeing with Garrosh from time to time, that it was our duty to remain as a united Horde. He then told me that to continue my journey, I would be needing to head to Sen'jin Village. I will do that upon the morrow. Right now, I feel exhausted after the day's events. Until then Journal.

~Ru'gula

((Random side note: I did promise to do the Silverpine quests with one of these characters and I have a plan for this gal to be heading out that way.))

[/center]
SgtMakkie
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Twisting Nether EU, Bloodhoof EU

Unread post by SgtMakkie »

Read both and the first with the the troll was just brilliant!!! Please use it more :)

SgtMakkie

Sig by Kamoodle

A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.

Everything in moderation. Even moderation.

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

I must admit, it feels weird using a troll character without her actually using the troll language, even if she is writing. :lol:

[/center]
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

((*sigh* It's been so long since I've decided to update this thing that I forgot my original reason to take Rugula to Silverpine so I'll have to come up towith a new one when I get there.
Anyway, yay new entry if anyone's actually reading this. I'm going to try and mix some troll accent into it since it just feels more natural for her since people tend to write the way they think and speak.))

Dear Journal,

It be feelin' weird to leave the Isles. Da people here 'ave been so nice to me. I may not be da warrior I once was, but I sure be tryin' to be da best huntah I can. As Kaz and I arrived at the edge o' da big island, we turned and gave it a last goodbye, Kaz growling a bit and a tear runnin' down my face.

At long last we left and made our way over to Sen'jin village. Kaz grumbled the whole time about having to swim there; I didn't mind it so much. I was pleasantly surprised when we got closer to da lil' town, it be lookin' real similar to da Echo Isles--be makin' ol' Ru'gula feel more at home for sure.

Even da trolls inside da village be happy ta see me. Makes Ru'gula feel good on da inside after bein' exiled by my old tribe. I be showin' dem...
Anyway, Kaz and I made our way to Master Gadrin, whom Vol'jin told us ta meet up with. 'E was a pleasant enough troll; 'im and some othas be havin' tasks for Kaz and I to complete. Dese trolls certainly be knowin' how ta keep a body busy! Not that I be complainin', 'tis what I volunteered for.

Master Gadrin informed us that there were some Alliance trying to set up station where the centaur used to be. Well, we can't 'ave that now can we? As we started to 'ead out, a young witch-doctor in training stopped me and asked me to get five 'andfuls of mucus from the crabs down by da beach so 'e can be makin' me some mojo.

Kaz and I made our way over to da beach where da 'umans were settin' up. Dey be lookin' funny tryin' to carry some big, heavy lookin' boxes.

Ah well, ol' Ru'gula be relievin' em o' dat duty. I turned the puny humans inta pincushions and then destroyed their boxes for good measure. They put up very little resistance. Kazkah tore into them with a new vengeance I 'adn't really seen in 'im before.

Grinning after killin' off da human scum, I turned my attention to the crabs. Kaz was bein' extra stubborn and only attackin' em after they would spray me wit' their bubbly spit. Gross. Wit' da crabs killed, I gathered five handfuls of their mucus and made my way back to Sen'jin.

Upon returnin' Bom'bay, da witch doctor, was happy to be takin' da mucus from me. Before I could wash my hands and face off, 'e asked me to do anotha task for makin' 'is mojo. Crazy bastid be askin' me to go piss off scorpids jus' so I can gather their venom. I started ta say 'no way' 'til he 'anded me a totem and told me it would gather the venom for me so that I would live.

Shakin' my head I headed over to Gadrin, reporting to him about the crates and men shipping them. 'E looked upset by the news, tellin' me dat the Horde wanted to prevent da humans from settin' up another stronghold like Northwatch so 'e next tasked me with going through da valley and wipin' out as many o' da filthy humans as I can. I can handle dat.

Before I left Sen'jin, Lar Prowltusk stopped me at its edge and asked me to burn a set of three plans the humans had to try and destroy us. 'E said 'e be havin' a family and everyt'ing and 'e didn't want to see them get hurt. I found it hard not to accept his request; I will make sure those papers are nothin' but ash.

I marched my way back to the valley. On my way, I stopped and tapped as many scorpids as I could for their venom. Kaz was a little too eager to tear into them as usual and I had to get him to ease up a little so that we could get their venom before dey died. I got bit for my efforts but at least 'e slowed up some.

Once we got into the valley proper, I saw some of them bastard humans. Frowning, I walked right up to one ('e's puny compared to me) and roared in his face. 'E didn't like it much.

I then proceeded to kill my way through the valley, showing those loa damned humans just how unwelcome they were upon Horde territory. I also made sure to burn their attack plans. Da rangers were nice enough ta leave some fire traps lyin' around so I burned da papers wit' em. Hehehehe. Kaz 'ad fun as well; he became pretty savage against dem humans, rippin' and tearin' em even after they were dead. I'm beginnin' to worry about 'im.

Once we returned to Sen'jin, I stopped by Bom'bay first. Wit' da poison 'e was finally able to make 'is mojo. When 'e first used it on me, my entire field o' vision turned blurry and I stumbled about drunkenly. Den when 'e used it on me again, I turned into a chicken of all things! Once I returned to normal, I ran away from dat troll as fast as I could to go report to Gadrin.

Gadrin was 'appy that I killed all dem soldiers, but 'e still seemed a little somber. 'E wants me to 'ead up to Razor 'Ill and warn the orcs there about the encroaching human problem. Der's even an orc nearby on a wolf that will lead me there.

Jhash sent out one of his raiders to ride alongside me--keep me safe I guess. At first Kerr was silent, den 'e started tellin' me 'bout 'ow 'e 'eard about some orc that was livin' out in da Outlands, in some place called Nagrand, and dat 'e be 'avin' a family out there. I guess this orc be mated wit' a draenei, and it don' sit well wit' some o' da otha orcs. Dey be worried about 'is loyalty, especially in these times. ((Sorry, I really wanted to put a reference in there since the wolf ride is rather boring. XD)) I didn't know what to think o' such matters so I remained silent.

Wow Journal, Razor 'ill is overwhelming; so much different from da troll lands. Kaz be 'avin' no problems wit' it, he took off soon as I dismounted and made me chase 'im around until I was blue in da face (ha!). I finally got 'im to calm down and keep from bitin' people. And now I be too exhausted to go report to Gar'Thok, it will 'ave to wait until morning. Kaz be sleepin' in da stables alone tanight; I be needin' a damn bed now. 'Til next time Journal!

~Ru'gula

((I'm incredibly torn about abandoning this or continuing it. It's a little disheartening to be unsure if people are reading and enjoying it since the only two comments I've gotten have been about my writing style and not the content. XD Here's to hoping someone is enjoying this since I feel like I'm already starting to drag my feet through it.))

[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

((Ha! I caught the reference!

Anyways, yeesh. One thing comparing the Horde journals to the Alliance...Horde do not like humans. At all. Both Ru'gula and Brakara have detested and wanted all humans dead. Sol just doesn't like the orcs, but she really hates the Black Dragonflight. The Horde she's kind of like, "Eh. If I'm told to kill them, fine."

And oh noes! What's wrong with Kaz? D:))
SgtMakkie
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Twisting Nether EU, Bloodhoof EU

Unread post by SgtMakkie »

Great read:)

SgtMakkie

Sig by Kamoodle

A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.

Everything in moderation. Even moderation.

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

You have to wait and see on Kaz, Azu. :P And yeah, you're right, the Horde characters do seem to have this massive hatred for humans. XD I'm really not sure why that is...For Ru'gula it's because they're invading her new homelands and she's trying to prove herself as a proud member of the Horde after her former Darkspear tribe abandoned her and left her to die.

And thank you Makkie, I'm glad you're enjoying it. ^_^

I think I'm going to try and push this gal to 85. I've been dying for a troll character and I really want to explore her personality more. ^_^

[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

And okay, that's good to know. I was wondering who Ru'gula's former tribe was, and if I'm missing some troll lore and this should be painfully obvious.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Well, my troll lore's pretty shaky, but I've been just saying that she's from another Darkspear tribe (like a smaller sect or something). She used to be a pretty good warrior, but she took an injury that made it so that even after healing, she wouldn't be able to fight like a warrior anymore. And even though her bow skills were decent, her tribe felt that she was their weakest link and didn't want her to hold them back, so they made her an outcast. I figure she was probably left out to die and floated in the waters to the Echo Isles where Vol'jin's Darkspear group took her in and rehabilitated her into a hunter.

Hopefully that makes sense. :)

[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

I think it's a pretty great idea, neat how that comes into play for the story.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

((Why thank you Azu. ^_^
Update!))

Dear Journal,

Woke up da next mornin' to somethin' sharp pokin' me in da face. Turns out Kaz escaped da stables and decided 'e was bored and I needed ta entertain 'im. *sigh* I rolled off my mat and headed outside, snagging an apple and munching on it as I made my way to Gar'Thok. 'E didn't seem none too happy 'bout the news of Alliance squatters. I guess dey be 'avin' some problems wit' more o' dem further up in a castle I passed on my way to Razor Hill. Gar'Thok be wantin' me to go in there and kill as many of the soldiers there as I can, including their leader.

As I made my way toward the gates to get started, a goblin stopped me. She was an incredibly rude lil thing and called me ugly and told me to get her treasure from the keep. I 'ad 'alf a mind to punt 'er then and there, but I decided against it and continued my way to Tiragarde.

Sure enough, when I arrived at the keep it was crawling with puny 'umans. Rest assured they were all turned into pincushions as I made my way through the grounds. Kaz finally got to satisfy himself as well, ripping and tearing into them, shredding their guts onto the ground and eating them. 'Onestly, the sight made me a little nauseous but I wasn't 'bout to get in the raptor's way. As we ran about the keep, I also made sure to gather the treasure the goblin bitch wanted. Also made sure to go inside the keep and killed both the lieutenant and sergeant stationed inside.

Upon returning, I stopped by the goblin first, giving 'er da treasure--or rather...practically throwing it at 'er. She gave me a beady glare but wit' me bein' bigger than 'er, she shat up. Giving her a last grunt, I returned to Gar'Thok. 'E said news of my victory would spread up to Orgrimmar. I blushed at that, not really believin' it.

The next task 'e be 'avin' for me was to clean up the coast that got ravaged by the Cataclysm. 'E said there were water elementals ragin' over there now and 'e wanted me to go take out some of them.

Kaz was lookin' like 'e was gettin' 'ungry again or somethin' so I quickly got a move on out of Razor Hill and headed over to the coast before 'e hurt someone. And once again before I made it out of the gates, that damned goblin pulled me over and ordered me to grab any abandoned gnomish tools that were lying around. I 'ave 'alf a mind to let Kazkah rip 'er to shreds, but instead I gave her a threatening look and finished making my way over to the coast.

I let Kaz loose on the elementals while I somehow managed to pepper them with arrows. I guess they're solid enough for ammo to go through. Any'ow, while Kaz ripped into them, I went and gathered the gnomish tools and even saw some injured grunts lying about. I helped them to their feet and sent them on their way back to Razor Hill.

Kaz and I made our way back to Razor Hill, although I almost got my 'and bitten off for trying to drag that damned raptor back to the town. I opted to sleep outside the gates this night in fear of Kaz trying to attack the locals. At least the little bugger curled up for sleep. Until next time Journal.

~Ru'gula

((I apologize for this being so short. I just don't feel up to more today.))

[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

((Goblin. >:( I remember her. She was a real jerk in Beta. She might still be.

Ah, man. I remember my itsy bitsy troll druid...))
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Yar, she's a royal bitch to female characters at first because she's insecure about herself.

[/center]
Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Oh wow, I never knew this was here! I don't venture into the RP forums much :oops:
Great read! I, too, enjoy the way you write it as a troll would; it felt a bit odd when you wrote it out normally even if it was easier to read. Kaz is a vicious little thing, but that just adds to the humour of it all :)
Going to read more RP stuff now so I can understand some of these references you lot keep making :lol:

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.