New pokerp ideas

rubybeam
Illustrious Master Hunter

New pokerp ideas

Unread post by rubybeam »

Because I couldn't think of anything else and I miss those rps...

Frist idea I kinda had
Its not really good though so hold on tight We can edit it: Regions all have their own special things to make them unique. Kanto is the Origin region, Johto holds the secrets of ancient times, Hoenn holds the beauty of nature, sinnoh is where legends are born, Unova is a symbol of difference..together they each hold their own specialtys
but when one claims its better then all the others....its war.
It was formed off the brainstorming thread with idea that popped in it.
with this I can see a trainer rp or another pokemon rp

also Keep this in mind please

any ideas are also welcomed in this thread, we need more rp idea after all!
Awesome signature by the awesome pengupuff!
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Re: New pokerp ideas

Unread post by Azunara »

Would it be safe to assume this is entirely new characters without a single old one? Because with the current group all coming from different regions, it just wouldn't work as well.
rubybeam

I was thinking on that when I made this idea

I know how sad that make people but if you think about it.... All old charrys originally came from one old rp. they were new once to, just took awhile getting used to
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

True. It would be a matter of getting used to the characters. I know typically, I have issues clicking well with characters. (If you notice, Sol, Azu and Koz are my only really successful ones.)

Only issue I can really see is pushing it along, as well as too many factions.
rubybeam

yeah, true that

let me think abit more then
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

rubybeam wrote:yeah, true that
*snickers.* I imagined you crossing your arms, pointing on some shades and blasting rap, and then going, "True dat, man."

Or something like that.
rubybeam

Azu now your giving me ideas..plently of ideas, like 'true dat mon!' coming from a wow troll, but when I think of WoW trolls then it goes to Homestuck trolls...ANDMYGOSHNOWHOMESTUCKSINVADINGMYMINDAGAINWITHITSMAGNIFICENTFANTICS
Senna-Umbreon
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

To be perfectly honest.. I think I'd be fine with using completely new characters for once. I.. Haven't really been paying attention to my old characters with the exception of Pan.

And I kinda like the story idea XD

*Skedaddles back into half-lurker mode*
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Stepping in now: If we're doing new chars, let's also completely fresh start. As in, let's avoid special characters, since we're doing all new ones anyways. That cool? :D
rubybeam

I think that would be good

also about my previous ideas, we could have ONE faction, just have the protagonists be against the war, they can be from various different regions, just band together in their own opinion
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

So, a civil war idea? One region alone decides, "You know what? No. We're done. We're going to make you all join us, or die." and a bunch of people are all, "Uh, no thanks."
rubybeam

Yeah like that, kind've

also another idea on the run

anyways...Giratinas realm has been holding many spirits since ancient times....
however everything has a limit
recently his realm was destroyed with overflowing energies that caused the might death god to go corrupt as well as freeing all spirits from the deathly realm
Ancient enemies have now been released again, trying to take thier revenge on the normal world
and Giratina also wants revenge on the alpha.

Im not bringing kamimpi back dont worry....though iv'e always wondered how there was a hell and no heaven

anyways cures:

A. Resummon Arceus like in the old rp, get him to create a heaven for more space and possibly kill/calm giratina

B.Manage to somehow calm giratina and create a new legendary for a heaven ((Honestly I think anyone can take this role))

Cameo appearances can come for old charries with this including dead
...isn't Chomp and the rest of the old charries getting old anyways XD
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

That idea is pretty good, too. Though I dunno, I still think we should stick to rather new characters. I do like the idea of specters rising up and trying to kill and control, sort of like Vengeance of the Soultakers, but not quite. Less focus on control, more focus on massacre. And Giratina at the head, trying to wipe out all life. I could see the end goal being killing him, and someone raising the new Giratina to be less RAEG and violent.
rubybeam

Yeah I should fix that, I think that a new cast of charries should be doing this however, What I sugest on making a pokemon heaven is this basicallt

Good pokemon/humans= Heaven
Bad pokemon/humans= Hell
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Meh. I've stalled long enough, I guess. Taking your core idea and expanding, Ruby. Hope you don't mind.

Long, long ago. when Arceus had just created the world, he created a set of twins to domain over the realm of the dead. Giratina, the darker sibling, and Taragita, the lighter sibling. Giratina ruled over the Lower World, where the wicked and malevolent spirits were sent, while Taragita dominated the Upper World, where those who had been kind and benevolent were sent. Years pass, and Giratina is no longer pleased with his position. He wishes to be in the sun, so he speaks with his sister, and she, on his behalf, pleads with Arceus.

He shoots them down, however, so the twins plan, and rise up against the God, leading their armies of Dead. But Arceus overpowered them and for their insolence, punished them. He banished Giratina, to be doomed forever to his realm of shadow, and he would then on accept any spirits henceforth. Taragita was bound into a crystal, which was separated into three pieces and given to Arceus' most devoted followers: Uxie, Mespirit, and Azelf.

---

Similar to the AQ events, the goal is to find the three legendaries and take their shards. This will be harder than it seems, because they are devoted to their God. Giratina's dead has risen from his realm, and now attacks and hurts the living, trying to cause chaos and force the God out of hiding, so he may destroy him and save his sister.

So, we have two sides: The Salvation, those who side with the Arceus, and the Hunters, those who side with Giratina. The Salvation is made out of living and dead alike, who wish for the Hunters to go away and everything to return to peace. The Hunters are mostly the Dead who wish to be freed from their realm of suffering and live in the world again, or the old spirits who knew of the Upper World and wish to go there.

You can choose to be either side. You can also play a spirit, or a legendary. I would need three people really to RP Azelf, Uxie, and Mespirit. Depending on what side you're on, you're either trying to get the pieces, or play keep away and protect the pieces.

---

NOTE: I'm just throwing an idea out there. If people really don't want a new PokeRP, fine. But I figured it couldn't hurt to further the idea and interest people with a possible plot.
rubybeam

this is actually a really nice idea Azu!
sorry I didn't comment eariler it sometimes takes me awhile before I post, but thats just me
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Yay! Glad you like it. I suppose the next part is we wait some more to see if it generates any further interest.
Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

-pokes head in-

...Err, HAI. I'm just lurking around this thread. I've actually wanted to jump into a Pokemon RP for quite a while now, but could never find a place to come into. Most of the PokeRPs stemmed from your older ones. D: I didn't feel like I could catch up in order to join. However, I'd love to poke into a brand new plot. I was actually going to suggest my own ideas for different plot, but I've taken an interest in this one.

Just one question. Will this be Pokemon only, Trainer only or both combined? Also, the idea of Undead Pokemon is interesting. I've never seen that done before. :3

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

We've done trainers and pokemon in previous threads, the only issue being communication barrier.

HOWEVER, because every trainer comes equipped with their own handy-dandy poketc/pokenav/pokesomething other other that has apps/iPoke/ I'm willing to say scientists have developed a way to translate the language and communicate back and forth.
rubybeam

And theres also the bond between trainer/pokemon that may allow them to coummicate, but only with each other