Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: The Scryers

Re: Cries of the Dead-Sign-In

Unread post by Kira »

Yup, another character. Weeeee~

Name: Azura
Type of Pokemon/Race: Lucario
Age: Acts as though she's in her late twenties, refuses to give up her real age
Description: Lucario. Her spikes are a bit sharper than in the picture and she's got a small scar on her snout.
Personality: Azura is..not very kind when she meets someone for the first time. She comes off as rude and snotty. Once she gets to know someone she's got a softer side to her. She's true to her type and she loves to fight.
Background: Hatched to her trainer she was raised quite well. She trained hard for the first year or two and then another level was added to her training. She spent the next three years fighting and learning how to speak human. It took all of those three years, and a few extra months, but she eventually managed to do it.
It didn't take her too much longer to evolve either, something she would have done earlier if her trainer had not asked her to hold back for a bit longer. Sadly, her trainer was taken from her. Not by the war that took many trainers, but an organization that made her start over..and leave Azura behind. She's been wandering since, though she's found she likes to stay near mountains.
Weaknesses: The type weaknesses. She has a fear of being abandoned, so she refuses to get another trainer until she's absolutely sure that they wouln't leave her sitting there. Any friends she does have she will fight to the end for.

and her buddy..

Name: Kopa
Type of Pokemon/Race: Abra
Description: Abra. Has a necklace ("CHAIN!") around his neck with an Everstone on it.
Personality: Azura calls him lazy, he calls himself calm. He's quite nice..when he's awake. He likes meeting new people and will sometimes go out of his way to drag Azura along with him.
Background: Hatched wild, Kopa was caught by a young trainer after a year of life in the wild. He was named and then taught several moves so he could battle and not just teleport himself around. He was also given an Everstone, which his trainer put on a necklace for him (He calls it a chain though.) After a few years of being stuck on the farm his trainer owned he was released so he could 'go out and live a good life.' He met up with Azura a year ago and he's been travelling with her ever since.
Weaknesses: Kopa is almost always sleepy. He loves to take a nap whenever he can and will sometimes do so while he's standing up, or even in battles. He's also very protective of his Everstone and refuses to give it up.

Dragon Cave

Please help my Pokemon hatch

Deviant Art, enjoy!

Awesome Avi done by Moonlost!
Equally Awesome Siggy by Kamalia.
Moonlost
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

Name: Scrub
Type of Pokemon/Race: Human
Description: Scrub is small and very thin for a girl of her age, her eyes and hair wild, her posture hunched and her body covered in dirt and grime. She dresses in a well-worn, raggy, green shirt and pair of tattered, brown trousers. More often as not, she moves around barefoot.
Personality: Proud and fearless, Scrub hates to back down from a fight. She gets scares easily, but her first instinct is to confront her fear, show it who's boss. She's a little skittish around other humans though, doesn't quite know what to make of them. She's very loyal to her friends and family and will never abandon them if they're in trouble.
Background: Abandoned in the wilds when she was little more than a toddler, Scrub was raised by a clan of Sceptiles. She has known little outside the life of foraging, but has recently decided to go out and see the world with her adoptive older brother, Spinifex.
Weaknesses: Although she's brave, Scrub is little more than a scrawny girl and has no special powers. She has problems speaking and understanding English in addition to not being really comfortable around other humans.

Name: Spinifex (Spin)
Type of Pokemon/Race: Grovyle
Description: Spin looks like your regular Grovyle. He has a scar running along the top of his muzzle.
Personality: Spin is light-hearted and easygoing, enthusiastic and adventurous. He's quite compassionate, and more than a little stubborn at times. He's quite protective of Scrub and will do anything for her.
Background: The third oldest of his clan, Spin lead a relatively carefree life in his home forest. Being close in age to Scrub, he quickly grew a bond to the young girl when she was adopted by his family. The two were, and are, nigh-inseparable. However, the tranquil life of the forest eventually grew boring for the govyle. He soon found himself yearning to see what lay beyond the verdant boundary. So, after talking with his clan, he and Scrub soon set off.
Weaknesses: Spin isn't the smartest pokemon in the world (although it can be argued that he's the most enthusiastic), and can easily be outwitted in combat. He also suffers from the same weaknesses as other grass-types. Also, he's technically still a wild pokemon, since Scrub never really caught him. So theoretically, he could be caught by another trainer.

Name: Skarla
Type of Pokemon/Race: Spectral Heatmor
Description: A shiny heatmor. As a servant of Giratina, Skarla is ghostly in appearance. She has a slouched posture, and a maddened look in her eyes, which dart too and fro constantly.
Personality: Jumpy, but not quite as insane as some of the other Hunters (or so she says). She's paranoid as all hell though, often suspecting that the others are plotting on finishing her off at any time.
Background: Skarla was once a prized pokemon, skilled and fearless in battle. This came to a tragic end, however, during a surprise storm while out at sea. Skarla fell off the boat her trainer was on and quickly drowned. The sensation was painful and terrifying, scarring her psyche in the afterlife. She happily joined up with Giratina and his crusade not only to help the lord of the dead, but to also getrevenge on the trainer who left her to drown.
Weaknesses: Skarla is terrified of water, far moreso than other fire types. Her paranoia also makes her easy to sway in battle, the right choice of words could easily have her attack her comrades instead.

And that's me done! Sorry about the wait. ((That's a lot of names that start with "S", I hope nobody has a lisp. >_> ))
Last edited by Moonlost on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Seriously, I think Rip and Skarla will get along swimmingly (Get it? Ha. Hahaha. I am so funny.)
rubybeam

Unread post by rubybeam »

Why am I laughing at that?

I guess im just in an overall hyper mood at the moment when I found out theres an anime convention nearby where I live next month
Awesome signature by the awesome pengupuff!
Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

D: Everyones making characters for the Hunters. Makes me think I should, but.. I feel I have too many. Azelf, Aurora, Tsuki and... the rest of Aurora's team. :<

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

Aeladrine
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Frostwolf, Blackwater Raiders

Unread post by Aeladrine »

I feel like I should, too, but this i the first time I've RPed in years. I'm not really comfortable taking more than I already have (and I feel like that's a lot, too, gosh an entire team, though most of them won't be out much).
• Aela's Pet Journal

Totally fantastic avatars and signatures by Sookie, Nili, Serenith, and Kurenio.
Tumblr || Deviantart || WoW RP Blog

Moonlost
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

Really, don't feel like you should be forced into creating an antagonist character right away. There's nothing wrong with just playing good guys. And if the urge strikes you, or you come up with a good concept, you can always make one up further down the roleplay. :)

Senna-Umbreon
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

OKAY SO. After a while of still not deciding on what to use, I decided to work out Uxie as a character.. So I finally have at least one character! I've also decided that I'm just gonna roll with Uxie until I can decide on what else to use. So.. I guess the RP can start now XD
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

*blinks.*

*runs off to create thread.*
Senna-Umbreon

Okay, whoo. I at least got an idea of other characters...

Name: Senna Michelle
Species: Human
Description: Fairly average height for her age, though somewhat skinny. Her hair is short and a light blond with darker roots. Her eyes are a dark silvery blue. She wears a black button-up shirt, skinny jeans, black and purple sneakers, a short beige trench coat and often has a Glaceon-based hat on. She also has two pendants, one with a golden-coloured Ho-Oh design, the other being a Garchomp fang.
Personality: A "human Mesprit" would be an apt description of Senna's personality. She's very emotional to say the least. She's usually cheerful and friendly, happy to meet new people, but if she's ticked off by something, all hell breaks loose. Not a lot can calm her down when she's angry, and even things that can have trouble doing so. She's clingy and can be very insecure at times, usually fearing the worst in situations. She cares immensely about her friends and would do just about anything to protect them, and is loyal to them until the end, no matter what.
Background: Originally from Fortree City in the Hoenn region. Senna received her first Pokemon, Lana the Lanturn, years before she actually became a Trainer. When she was 9, her family moved to the Johto region, specifically New Bark town. At around 12, she finally became a Trainer, and accompanied by Lana, and her newly acquired Cyndaquil, Taronga, she set out on her journey. Eventually joined by Ghost Girl the Umbreon, Pantheris the Raikou, Physis the Tyranitar and Insomnia the Noctowl, she and her Pokemon took on the Gym Leaders and Pokemon League, along with dealing with Team Rocket along the way. About a year after that, she ended up moving to Ecruteak City and later on ended up having essentially a farm a little ways north of Ecruteak, dubbed Firefly Fields. In the next coming years, while she didn't have any real participation in the two wars, many of her Pokemon did. Not long after the second war, she left for the Unova region, where she, her newest Pokemon companions and one of her friends helped thwart Team Plasma's plans. After staying in Lacunosa Town for almost a year, she decided to take a small break from everything, taking only four of her Pokemon, Azrael the Latios and three of her Ghost Pokemon, with her. Currently, she and the four are just exploring the Sinnoh region as a vacation.
Weaknesses: One of Senna's biggest weaknesses is her strong emotions, whether it be her fiery temper or her tendency to have mental breakdowns. Other than that, she's highly paranoid, and the very thought of some sort of devastating event can literally leave her a petrified wreck.

Name: Azrael (Almost always referred to as Azzy by Senna)
Species: Latios
Age: At least a few hundred years (Though it's still young for his species)
Description: A pretty average looking Latios. However, he can, and usually does, take the form of a white-haired teenage boy. In this form, he wears a pale blue dress-shirt, light grey pants and a red triangle pendant. (This, in fact. Just without the wings. ... And less chibi-like XD)
Personality: Calm and mild-mannered, Azrael acts like a typical Latios. He's very caring and always looking out for those he cares for. Usually tolerant of others, he tries to avoid getting mad, but has trouble doing so among certain people. He tends to dislike fighting, but will gladly leap into combat to help a friend or companion, using his powers to their fullest extent to protect them.
Background: Born on an island off the coast of Johto and Kanto, Azrael didn't venture past the shallow waters of his home until he was much older. When he did, he set his sights on Kanto. When he arrived, he was shocked by the way humans reacted to him, and tried to avoid them at all costs. One day, however, he was cornered by an angry Rhydon. He had attempted to protect himself, but with far less battling experience than the wild Rock type, he was easily outmatched. But he ended up being saved by a Trainer and her Umbreon. At first he had been weary around the human, but eventually grew to trust the human after she showed no interest in capturing him unless he wanted to be caught. In due time, he ended up befriending the Trainer and started accompanying her throughout her travels in Kanto.
Weaknesses: While his caring nature is usually helpful, he does get a little over-worried, even bordering on paranoia. He has a tendency to go overboard during a battle, expending too much energy and leaving him weak for a while afterward.

Name: Revenant (Usually called Reven by Senna)
Species: Haunter
Description: An unusually small Haunter. Has blue eyes, unlike the rest of his species. He's also a little.. Fuzzier than most Haunters.

Name: Coraline
Species: Shuppet
Description: A normal-looking Shuppet, except for the fact that she's about a foot smaller than most.

Name: Jett
Species: Banette
Description: A completely average Banette.

Since Revenant, Coraline and Jett probably won't be out too too much, I'll just leave them with short bios. ... That and I'm really lazy and just wanna get to the actual RP with these characters XD;;;; (Hope no one minds me using a Legendary so soon. I just really love my Latios XD;;;)
Kira
Realm: The Scryers

Unread post by Kira »

Tiny edit to flesh out Kalina's pokemon team. Trying to think of a Hunter character...

Dragon Cave

Please help my Pokemon hatch

Deviant Art, enjoy!

Awesome Avi done by Moonlost!
Equally Awesome Siggy by Kamalia.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Part of me just wants Sol to meet Senna. I can see an amazing conversation between the two.
Senna-Umbreon

That would be utterly amazing XD
rubybeam

Unread post by rubybeam »

I guess I should put apart of me wants to get kamimpi running rampage killing things
Awesome signature by the awesome pengupuff!
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Ah well. I said new pokemon, so that's what we'll stick too.
Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Aleu »

Err... Unfortunately I may have to withdraw from this. It's going faster then I had anticipated and I cannot keep up with it. My RPs are usually steady, only a few posts a day and often include a posting order. It's been up for, two days? It's already on page four and that's too quickly for me to keep track of. Could we either slow it down or have a posting order? If now, I'm afraid I'll have to withdraw due to it going by far too quickly.

{Flight Rising}

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Uhm. We can try slowing down. I'm not quite sure what you mean by posting orders, though if they're anything like what I've dealt with the in the past, I've seen them kill more RPs than benefit them.
Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Aleu »

Yeah, I'm afraid I'm going to have to withdraw. This is a type of RP I cannot keep up with. =/ Going by far too fast and it's still confusing me. My apologies as I know I was supposed to play Azelf.

{Flight Rising}