Cries of the Dead (Open RP)

rubybeam
Illustrious Master Hunter

Re: Cries of the Dead (Open RP)

Unread post by rubybeam »

Giratina- Veilstone

Giratina hissed out, finally stepping out of confusion, he found out what he was doing again as azreal hit him. He whined as Toras shadow filled fangs entered his ghostly body, but otherwise she felt like a worm compared to his size ((I can imagine him really huge actually)), he turned went running around, in circles, back and forth randomly breathing fire everywhere and hopnig to get Tora in the frey, as well as azreal again
Awesome signature by the awesome pengupuff!
Aeladrine
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Frostwolf, Blackwater Raiders

Unread post by Aeladrine »

((I have been sick the last few days and have had lots of time to think about how much I dislike where this forum seems to be going. While I may lurk, I shall not post until further notice. Sorry to leave all of you guys hanging, but I simly don't feel up to this anymore.))
• Aela's Pet Journal

Totally fantastic avatars and signatures by Sookie, Nili, Serenith, and Kurenio.
Tumblr || Deviantart || WoW RP Blog

Moonlost
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

Scrub and Spinifex - Northeast of Veilstone

Spin shook himself as he landed, giving a dirty glimpse back to the human and her pokemon as they went in a separate direction.
"I never want to fly again." The grovyle grumped.
"Yeah, well I don't want to get on one of those floating box things again." Scrub replied with a grin. "So I'll never drag you up into sky if you never drag me across the ocean."
"Deal." Spin nodded, then jolted his head to look at the strange flashes in the sky not too far away. He growled instinctively, hunching his shoulders and tensing the blade-like leaves on the back of his arms.
"What is that...?" Scrub murmured, moving a little closer to her adoptive brother.
"I don't know, but I don't like it." Scrub growled. "Sends my spine crawling something fierce. I smell fire and blood in the wind. Scrub, we gotta go check this out. See if we can help."
The young girl nodded. She was afraid, of course, but Spin was right. The two ran off towards the human city, determined to find out what was going on.

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

((Giratina is about 15 feet in Altered, 22 in Origin. Raikou and Latios are about 6 ft. So in Altered, they're about half his size (Tora's smaller, as she's not full grown.) I can see him pretty big in Origin, though. For more comparison, Dialga is about 17 feet, and Palkia was...12 or so, if I remember right.))

Rip, Scorch, Tora
Veilstone

Tora whined as flames bit at her, but otherwise she kept her grip, drawing in more shadows and dark energy and hate to hurt Giratina. She also called down another blast of lightning.

Tora used Crunch!
Tora used Thunderstrike!

Rip howled savagely, and leaped for Scorch, tearing at the already weak flareon. He thrashed, kicking at the spectral houndoom, but finally grew still and stopped struggling. Giving a howl of triumph, Rip turned her attention back to the pesky ghosts and letting out another cry. More specters came to her aid.

Rip used Beat Up!
Scorch has died!

Tora pricked her ears as she heard Scorch's last cry and snarled, biting harder and trying to get her claws into Giratina, to rip him up and make him pay.
Magnakilro
Realm: Eonar

Unread post by Magnakilro »

Nick, Sludge and Sandy - Veilstone

"I'm Nick...this big girl here is Sandy....been with me since I started out"
Avatar made by the awesome Senna-umbreon
Kira
Realm: The Scryers

Unread post by Kira »

Kalina
Veilstone

"Nice to meet you both. That's Arc. He's been with me since I was born." Kalina smiled as the Arcanine let out a small bark.

----

Azura and Kopa
Veilstone

"Please let's just go! The fire is getting close!" Kopa whimpered as he tugged on Azura's arm.
"Fine fine." The Lucario sighed as she shook her head and followed the Abra to the edge of the city.

Dragon Cave

Please help my Pokemon hatch

Deviant Art, enjoy!

Awesome Avi done by Moonlost!
Equally Awesome Siggy by Kamalia.
Senna-Umbreon
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

Azrael - Veilstone

Azrael winced as the flames caught onto his wing, scorching his blue feathers. However, he attempted to ignore it, flying down and sending out a pulse of healing energy at Tora.

Azrael used Heal Pulse!

Turning his focus back to Giratina, he let loose a powerful psychic blast.

Azrael used Psychic!

--

Senna, Jett and Revenant - Veilstone

Senna let out a squeak as Scorch fell limp, taking a step back as more specters approached. Jett and Revenant didn't flinch, though, both darting forward to fight Rip and the other specters.

Jett used Shadow Claw!
Jett used Night Shade!

Revenant used Shadow Ball!
Revenant used Confuse Ray!
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Rip, Tora
Veilstone

Tora didn't acknowledge Azrael, focused on Giratina. The healing energy helped considerably though, and she growled angrily, another bolt of lightning streaking from the sky. Her jaw ached from holding on.

Tora used Thunder!
Tora is still using Crunch!

Rip fell behind the protection of the specters she called, and they all took the attacks, falling away. She leaped forward, electricity crackling around her jaws as she leapt for Jett.

Rip used Thunder Fang!
Senna-Umbreon
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

Senna, Jett and Revenant - Veilstone

Jett let out a screech as Rip's jaws clamped down on him. He flailed around, attempting to slash at the Houndoom's muzzle.

Jett used Shadow Claw!

"Hey! Leave him alone!" Revenant called, his eyes glowing a bright red as a wave of dark energy started creeping up from the ground, swirling around Rip's paws.

Revenant used Curse!
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Rip
Veilstone

Rip yelped, pulling away from Jett, a nice gash down her muzzle and from the shadowy stuff gripping at her paws. She growled furiously, backing away. "I'll let Giratina have your hides," She snapped, inching closer to her master for protection.
Aeladrine
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Frostwolf, Blackwater Raiders

Unread post by Aeladrine »

((While I am back on the forums, I don't feel comfortable taking this on again as I may leave for a while again at any time. I'm terribly sorry about how flaky I'm being.))
• Aela's Pet Journal

Totally fantastic avatars and signatures by Sookie, Nili, Serenith, and Kurenio.
Tumblr || Deviantart || WoW RP Blog

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

((That's fine. This RP has died anyways.))