Question about demon dogs.

Lirmy
Realm: Moongaurd, Wyrmrest, Lightninghoof, Darrowmere

Question about demon dogs.

Unread post by Lirmy »

I have a question about the demon dogs, especially the runed demon dogs. I think they look awesome and have plans for three of my hunters to each have a different one.
When it comes to Tulie my forsaken hunter it makes sense. I'm planning to have her come into contact with the spirit of her old dog Chance, then she's going to bring the corpse of a Plaguehound over to where the spirit of her dog is, and have a warlock help her transplant the spirit into the Plaguehound. Weirder magic stuff happens in WoW right?
The problems come when I want to have Shazo my orc and Eoa my draenei tame a Vargul Blighthound and a Coldarra Mage Slayer respectively.
Are the demon dogs inherently evil? Would my draenei and orc characters realisticly want to tame these creatures? Do any of you have characters that have tamed these demon dogs, and made them fit into your character's stories?
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Re: Question about demon dogs.

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Personally I feel that a draenei would want to be as far away from a demon dog as possible (could always use it as an OOC pet). I suppose you could try to say that the reason they're toting about this grotesque animal is to try and find a solution to "cure" it, so to speak. Even on my non-RP draenei hunter I felt weird about a diseased wolf being by her side because it was so unnatural.

As for orcs, I personally think they could get away with having a demon dog, especially an orc on the very edges of their control and fighting off fel-tendencies.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Lirmy

Unread post by Lirmy »

Yes I suppose it would be against a draenei's nature to tame one. And my orc is very nature loving, so I she probably wouldn't want one either. I suppose Tulie is going to have three demon dogs then. Let's see, the blue one will be Daisy, and the red one can be Prince.
Cerele
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Hellscream

Unread post by Cerele »

Hmm... i have an idea, the demon dog could be an old pet that was taken and curroupted by demons for their sick amusement to kill you, but its loyalty survived and the dog stayed all demonic on the outside... not the inside =P

signature thanks to Kurieno
Lirmy

Unread post by Lirmy »

Yes that would work quite well for Shazo, thank you both for your replies.