Random Hunter Roleplay Challenge!

Acherontia
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Argent Dawn EU

Random Hunter Roleplay Challenge!

Unread post by Acherontia »

Overview:

This is another of the Random Challenges, this time directed at hunters and Roleplay in general! Bored? Want to challenge your creativity? Post here, and I'll give you a Hunter to create and RP with.

Details:

I will create the framework of your character--Name, gender, race, basic appearance and a skeleton of a backstory. I will also give you information about your pet. The details, however, will be yours to flesh out--for example, I might say that your hunter was forced into their current role, but not explain how or why, or how they feel about or deal with this. Or, I might say that your hunter hates being a hunter, but not explain the background behind this.

Your End:

As you're RPing the hunter, come back and tell us about the experience, or link to his or her story if it's being posted elsewhere. (Note: You don't need to do this on an RP realm. You don't even need to roleplay with other people. All you're doing is living out your hunter's story, and sharing it, so you can do this anywhere!) Flesh out your hunter's story, send them on an adventure, tell us about what they encounter and how they deal with it. Develop the plot or turn it in new directions, meet new people and pets, explore new places, whatever! The story doesn't have to be posted here, but please do post us a link to it so those reading up can check out how it goes :)

Goals:

* To have fun!
* To challenge our creativity!
* To expand our horizons either into RP, or into a new RP place we might not venture!
* To give others something fun to read!

Sign-Up Form:

* Your Petopia Name:
* What you DO or DON'T want to be assigned: (be it race, faction, name, gender, or RP aspect a.k.a. drinking problems, whether because you've already RPd these things or simply don't like them)

Notes:

* It may take 2-3 days for me to update this thread at times. Please PM me if I haven't replied past that. I will try and do it every day, though, and I'm sure as RP and levelling a hunter is more time-consuming than simply rolling random pets, this thread won't be as active as the Pet Challenges.
* I am not 100% on all lore. I will be trying my best, but if I make a lore error, please let me know and I'll correct it at once :)
* Remember, you don't need to do this on an RP realm, or even RP with others! All you're doing is living the hunter's story and sharing it with us!
* Level doesn't matter. You don't need to level your hunter at all if you don't want to; or if you dislike it, you can simply stop, of course. Also, this can be done as slowly as you wish--a side project for when you're bored; you don't need to make this your main or a job. There's no obligation to complete it or to rush; all is in fun!
* If you are roleplaying one of these hunters and need new ideas, come back and ask, and I'll throw something new at your character :)
Miraga
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Zul'jin

Re: Random Hunter Roleplay Challenge!

Unread post by Miraga »

Miraga: I'd really love to give this a shot! WoW has been very dull for me lately but I believe this could lighten it up a lot. :) I'm not as creative as other people on these forums are but I would love to have something to get me back into the game again. I wouldn't do the RP with other people but I'd love to sort of have a story and a character I can really connect with!

Restrictions: No undead hunters, please! I'm just not really a fan of undead in general. I feel very icky when I play one, lol. As far as names go, I tend to stick to the more tribal/earthy names, especially for trolls and tauren. It doesn't really matter what faction it is but all of my mains are horde, if that matters. Yay having someone who can help me get money via neutral AH! :P

EDIT: Just wanted to say that I'm pretty horrible at lore! I know the basics but that's about it. So my story that I play out/create may be more of a personal thing than focusing on "current" events.
Last edited by Miraga on Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gumballs
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Gumballs »

Gumballs: love hunters, love RP. This will be fun and might spark my creativity for drawing!

Restrictions: None! :D I do play Horde and have more RP Hordies but any race would be perfect! I'm
Open to any and all ideas :)
Rejoined the hunt after a lengthy break... feels good!
Acherontia
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Okay guys, here goes; if either of you don't feel that the char is suitable, let me know and I'll give you another, putting yours back into the "pool." I have a few written up so it's not too much trouble ;)

For Miraga:

Name: Martha Snowkeg
Nickname: Yeti
Race: Dwarf
Appearance: She looks her age--young adult--and has long, light-colored hair. She is athletic, although not thin, and her eyes are striking.
Personality: Friendly but fiery, and willing to give as good as she gets in raucous jokes and rough tales at the tavern, although she knows how to act classy if she wants to (although she despises socialite maneuvering). She likes to drink, and when drunk she tends to feel the need to sing and dance, neither of which she does well at all. This has led to her nickname, Yeti, which is a name she was given when her antics were jokenly compared to the performance of a yeti. Only a few folks at the local bar and one or two close friends call her this; how she feels about the nickname is your call. Her reasons for frequenting the taverns & bars are also up to you. She hides a surprising intelligence, and in particular a mind that is quick to piece together a puzzle, behind her coarse, ever-smiling exterior.
Starting Story: Martha is an Ironforge Mountaineer taking a "refresher course" on mountaineering and wilderness survival--this could be either a standard thing or sort of payment for an embarrassing incident while on the job, or for any other reason. While doing this, she's assigned to kill a group of invading trolls. She finds on their corpses a strange artifact--a pure white ivory medallion with a spider carved on it (this is set in the starter quests, so you may wish to RP this bit when fighting the trolls). She will then try to track down the source; she can feel a power behind the item, and knows only that it's very important. The history behind the medallion, the type of power it holds, the reason the trolls have it, and what it all means--as well as how Martha chooses to deal with it all--this is up to you.
Background: Her history is pretty uneventful; she enrolled in the Mountaineers because everything else seemed boring. She longs for adventure; whether she finds enough in her work is up to you. Despite her drinking and clowning while off the clock, she prides herself on keeping Dun Morogh safe while on the job, whether that means clearing excess snow from the paths or beating back the Trogg menace. Details on her family history & living relatives are up to you, as is her living situation (whether she lives in barracks or at her own home, etc.).
Quirks: She distrusts machinery and, by extention, most gnomes. She loves big cats, distrusts house cats (reason is up to you) and adores riding rams. She is also nervous around or even afraid of spiders, although she will fight them if necessary. She also has a love for weaponry, particularly antique swords and daggers, and has a small collection at home, as well as being knowledgeable about foreign types (if she were to come across any sword or dagger, chances are she could identify its type, time period and purpose).

Pet Name: Griselda ("Grizz")
Pet Gender: Female
Pet History: Trained & assigned by the Mountaineers as a partner.
Pet Personality: Intelligent, obedient and alert, Griselda (or Grizz) is a smallish bear, but tough and confident. She isn't easily startled, and seems to take her job of protecting Martha and sniffing out danger seriously, but without overreacting.
Pet Quirks: None; she's sometimes lovingly berated by Martha for being a "very boring bear."

For Gumballs:

Name: Samuel Barrickston
Nickname: Sam
Race: Worgen
Appearance: Young and athletic, with an open, earnest face. He looks like he comes from a simple background, with a working man's calloused hands and muscular arms. His Worgen form is neither black nor white, but a medium, neutral tone.
Personality: Sam is friendly and honest, with a pure heart and good intentions. He shies away from the idea of violence, and tries to suppress (at least at first) his Worgen transformations (how he develops later on regarding this, whether he is torn by dual impulses or okay with using violence in severe situations, or finds it freeing, etc, is up to you). He tends to show mercy to enemies who have fallen, although he does bear a sick, cold hatred or at least horror for the Forsaken (again, at least at first--this can change if you like). He doesn't consider himself a fighter (he could change later though, if you like).
Starting Story: Samuel was a smith's apprentice, and was close to starting his own business after years of work. He was trapped in the burning smithy during the end of the Gilnean battles with the Forsaken, and emerged into the sunlight to find his homeland in ruins. He is now (as you finish the starting quests) somewhat lost, not knowing what to do with his life now that everything he knows has been destroyed, but he's determined to hold onto his values (again, at least for now). He is a "hunter," at least for now, simply because his dog is with him and he must hunt his own food to survive, and learn the craft of the forest to avoid being found by the Forsaken. Time (and you) will tell whether he finds this a more interesting profession than his smithworks, or if he will see being a hunter as a side-diversion at best. (It's up to you whether--and how--to RP him being found by the Night Elves, and how to work this into the rest of his backstory.)
Background: Sam spent years working to improve his craft as a smith's apprentice, forging enduring weapons and solid armor. He followed his master's style of honest, strong, plain weaponry and objects at first, but in time began adding little flourishes of his own--beautiful etching on a sword's blade down near the hilt, for example, or an ornate design on a breastplate. Even the simple tools and horseshoes he made seemed to have a sort of odd beauty in them, and he truly took pride in his work. He was becoming quite well-known, and was ready to take over the shop, as his master was getting rather old. His family story, whether he had a love or living relatives (and if they survived), or if he was raised by the blacksmith as an orphan etc, are up to you. Whether he wants to find a new place to practice his art, or get revenge on the Forsaken, or rebuild a home, or simply leave and wander the world--this is also up to you.
Quirks: He tends to see beauty in even the most mundane of things and places. He has an odd, poetic sort of heart, despite being a simple and honest man. He has a strange interest in birds and butterflies--whether because of their freedom or beauty, or another reason, is up to you, but he can identify most types of birds and butterflies at a glance. And of course, he takes great notice of anything created by smiths, whether it be to inspect it and compare styles, or to criticise or praise the quality.

Pet Name: Forge
Pet Gender: Male
Pet History: Forge was the master smith's dog, and Sam doesn't at first know whether the master smith lives or has perished, and so takes the dog with him. Whether he finds the smith is up to you; whether the dog stays with Sam or the smith is also up to you. Forge was used as a night-guardian for (and named after) the smith's forge and shop, left to protect the premises at night from thieves and ruffians.
Pet Personality: Forge is generally a very serious dog, solid and fearless, and even a little on the aggressive side if he perceives a threat. He is obedient, attentive and sticks always to Sam's side without being told.
Pet Quirks: Forge seems to hear things with an almost supernatural power, alerting to approaching horses or men long before other dogs seem to notice. He also acts silly in mud, throwing off his usual dignity to roll and prance in it.

Right, so there you go! Remember, the descriptions of them now are their *current* personalities and situations. You can roleplay and develop them however you like! Also remember that what I've told you about them is merely bare bones, and that you can add to or flesh it out in any way--they're your chars now.

Let me know if you want anything changed, or if you have any suggestions, as this is the first time I'm doing this.

Good luck, and have fun :D
Miraga
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Miraga »

*happy dance!* I love it! I've always wanted to play a dwarf and now I have a reason to! :) What's weird is she's kinda like me, rofl. Thank you so much for this! I'm so excited to get started on it tomorrow!

EDIT: I ended up having to change Martha's name to Gerta. A lot of the more common names were taken and I like this one as a substitute. :D
Miraga
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Miraga »

So I got a start on Gerta [I really like that name, lol]. Here's just a view of her to see what she looks like. I was going to give her yellow hair but that felt unnatural for her so I stuck with the light brown. This face also has some nice blue eyes. :) I put her age at about 26 or so.

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m63 ... 160729.jpg
http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m63 ... 160916.jpg

She has a single earring on her right ear, in the cartilage. Her hair is back in a pony tail. She very rarely ever wears her hair down as it tends to get in the way while she's working. Gerta is pretty down to earth in the sense that she likes to keep things natural because of her distrust of machinery. She tends to camp out when on the job because Griz isn't exactly welcome in many inns because, well, she's a bear. With her love of weapons/weaponry, she ALWAYS has her very favorite and very special dagger on her. This dagger is what started her love for weaponry. It's a family heirloom passed down within her family for generations. It was typically passed down to the male heir but Gerta was an only child. She loved her father dearly so he broke tradition and passed the precious dagger on to Gerta [which is surprising within her family as they're quite traditional].

She had a pretty normal childhood. She was daddy's little girl and followed him on a few missions while he was a mountaineer. As a small girl, Gerta decided that she was going to be a mountaineer also. Her mother was not happy with her decision because of her traditional feelings. She wanted Gerta to be the perfect lady and stay and work with her in her tailoring shop. This is what brought on Gerta's dislike of large social gatherings/proper social etiquette. Gerta's mother attempted to bring Gerta to parties and other things but Gerta absolutely hated it. She wanted to tear off her fancy dress, put on her leather pants and boots and hike in the woods. This also lead to Gerta drinking excessively from time to time. Gerta feels like she NEEDS to show that she's not a proper lady/she's different from the girl her mother wanted her to be. So when Gerta drinks, she doesn't ever stop to think about how she's acting. She starts dancing like no one else is watching and singing at the top of her lungs. The tavern she visits most frequently dubbed her "Yeti" when she stumbled into the basement one night, stone drunk, and started "singing." It was actually more like moaning/yelling. No one knew where she had gone off to and other patrons heard a noise coming from the basement. Someone joked that it sounded like a yeti was downstairs but it was just drunk Gerta. Ever since then, she has been called Yeti. X]

Grizzy [Griselda/Griz] is Gerta's one true friend. Gerta has actually raised her from a tiny cub. One day when Gerta's father was scouting the woods, he found a gnomish trap set up [something similar to a common day bear trap with the spiked jaws] with a large grizzly bear trapped in it. It was a large snap-trap that had been set up years ago when the gnomes felt that the local grizzly bears were becoming too numerous. Even though the dwarves insisted that grizzlies were not likely to attack unless provoked or threatened, the gnomes felt that it was best to set up traps in the woods where they commonly gathered wood and other materials they may need. This caused a HUGE and bitter argument between the local dwarves and gnomes. Gerta's father was one of the main supporters of going in and removing the traps without the gnomes' permission. Luckily, an agreement was reached and the traps were removed. Unfortunately, it seemed as though a few were forgotten over the years. Grizzy's mother had stepped in one of these traps and seemed to have been there for a few days. She was fading quickly from blood loss, starvation and dehydration. Gerta's father did what he felt best and put the poor bear out of her misery. His grisly job done, he prepared to take care of the bear's body. He then her a small cry coming from behind him. It was a bear cub! The poor thing had been with her mother until the end when Gerta's father arrived and she scuttled up the nearest tree. Grizzy was cold, hungry and scared. With all his knowledge of the local grizzlies, Gerta's father brought the little cub home with him. This caused a big stink with his wife but he remained firm, saying that it would die without him and that it wasn't the cub's fault she had lost her mother. He felt that it was partly his fault because he hadn't seen that trap. He brought out a basket and a warm blanket for the cub and let her lay near the fire. He then called Gerta in the room to meet the new cub. It was love at first sight. Gerta knew that this cub was special and wanted more than anything to care for it. With a few days of convincing [and a little pleading] Gerta's father decided that leave Grizzy in Gerta's care and show her anything and everything a growing cub could need. They've been together ever since. Sadly, that was nearly 17 years ago and Grizzy is showing her age. Because Grizzy follows Gerta on missions, Grizzy is constantly active and exposed to all sorts of dangers. Gerta was terrified that she would lose her Grizzy Bear a few years ago when she suffered a terrible bite from another grizzly bear. It has healed since then but Grizzy is not as strong as she used to be and walks with a slight limp. Grizzy likes to follow Gerta but Grizzy also LOVES to nap. Gerta can't sit down for 5 minutes without Grizzy plopping down next to her and starting to snore.

Although Gerta loves all wildlife, she's not much of a fan of domesticated pets... Cats in particular. Her mother had a cat she kept in her house named Larn. He was NOT very friendly with Gerta. Larn smelled Grizzy's scent all over Gerta and hissed and spat at Gerta constantly. Gerta couldn't even move him out of the way without him trying to scratch her. She grew up very frustrated with Larn and let his bad attitude/personality spoil nearly all cats for her. She nearly decided she would never have any sort of cat until she was sent on a mission to scout some of the local snow leopards. She spent nearly a week simply watching them. She saw how they cared for their young and how beautiful they were. She has since decided that the bigger the cat, the better for her! A house cat, though? No thanks. As far as spiders go, that's just something she's always been a little scared of. Her family had a cellar in their home for beer [dwarves + beer!] that was constantly plagued by spiders. She absolutely hated going in the cellar to get beer or something because she would always walk into a spider web or find one crawling on her! Gross!!

I hope to figure out more for her later! What do you guys think? This is my first time ever doing any sort of character background so I hope you like it. Any comments/improvements/suggestions would be appreciated!!
Acherontia
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

I like it, and am looking forward to hearing about her story :D Her pics are also exactly how I imagined her!
Cerele
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Hellscream

Unread post by Cerele »

Cerele...
I want to try RP now that im enlightened.
I will NOT be forsaken, i hate them to death and think they need to be wiped from exsistance, i will try any other race though =P

signature thanks to Kurieno
Kurenio
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Ner'zhul

Unread post by Kurenio »

Would love to try this.... but I don't want to play without BoA's if I start a hunter I would like to finish leveling it and well.... leveling is god awfully boring to me now.

My Characters
Signatures thanks to the amazing Sookie,Kuraine,
Rongar, Serenith and Me!
"Follow my heart, Follow my head, I'll follow anything to get to her heart."
12 hunters and 10 other classes being leveled.

Acherontia
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

For Cerele:

Name:
Lesaria Moonsong
Nickname: Lessa
Race: Night Elf
Age: Adult (numerical age is up to you, as Night Elves have an enormous range of possibility)
Appearance: Slender, but athletic; white-haired and -eyed, and almost always with an expression of a sort of all-knowing tranquility.
Personality: She is patient and intelligent, and very wise. She treats beasts and elves in need with great compassion, although she is suspicious of other races. She will spend hours "watching"--simply observing, whether that be a village, or a mother bird feeding its young, or watching enemies loot abandoned rubble. She holds knowledge sacred, and is hesitant to share it with strangers, and hugely grateful when true knowledge is given to her (she will often be suspicious of offered information until she can verify it herself, though). She rarely displays emotion, but what's on the inside is up to you.
Starting Story: She has gotten word of something--this something is up to you, and she hasn't yet disclosed it to anyone--that calls her to Darkshore. This "something" has to do with the ravaging of Darkshore by the Cataclysm, and apparently calls to that part of her Elven spirit that guards her world from corruption and destruction. It could be something that is already known about (the Master's Glaive, for example, or the storm surrounding Malfurion) or it could be something small there that leads to something elsewhere. She is learning (or perhaps re-learning, if she's ancient) the art of combat in order to better protect herself and any comrades with whom she might join forces.
Background: Lesaria's background is wholly up to you. What is known about her is that she holds few or no current friends, and has very little connection, if any, into current Night Elf high society or politics. She calls Teldrassil "home" at the start of this tale; anything before this is your call. Any family or friends she may have ever had, and what happened to them (or didn't) is up to you.
Quirks: Being a lover of knowledge, she takes a guilty pleasure in both poring over old tomes and reading the tales of enemy races. She has learned at least two of the Horde tongues to some extent in an effort to glean information about history (whether she was there for it or not) from another perspective, namely the languages of the Trolls and the Sin'dorei. She is both fascinated and horrified at anything regarding the Naga, and ruins and archaeology hold interest for her. Not only history intrigues her, though: she will often be captivated by even the simplest mechanical objects, even though some of them (such as shredders) repulse her.

Pet Name: Taiga
Pet History: This saber cat has been a companion of Lesaria's for a great deal of time (the length depending on how you choose to play Lesaria's own history), and they are a comfortable team with plenty of synergy.
Pet Personality: Taiga is generally quiet and unobtrusive, even going so far as to hide--not out of fear, but simply because he, like his mistress, prefers to observe unseen. If Lesaria seems to be alone, it is likely that her cat is somewhere nearby, lying in wait. He's loyal and very powerful, quite capable of ferocious conduct in combat but will accept affection from his mistress with great dignity. He appears to be a male saber in his prime.
Pet Quirks: Fascinated by birds and feathers; becomes restless around dawn and dusk.
Cerele
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Cerele »

Thanks, this should be fun, the name wasnt taken either, started on US Nesingwary! ill add more to her background and such as i go on, im just egar to see what will unfold from this =P

Cerele
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Cerele »

Umm do we post it here or whisper or another forum? sorry just clarifying

Edit i get it now...

crap i didnt work on back story i just started on my story lol... umm work on that now post the story in the morning

Acherontia
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Don't worry about elaborating on the backstory yet--you can always do that as you go along ^^ Just do it however it comes to you!! It's all for fun, so :)
Cerele
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Cerele »

lol thanks... just noticed it is morning. forgive my writting style im not the best writer i am trying though... forgive spelling errors and grammar. and sorry if its boring im removing my commedy from it. my persons a lot different from me.. its actually pretty fun to write this

I let out a long sigh as i set down a more recent tome about the cataclysm shattering. Reading from these reports the world had been ravaged. The author was not very descriptive, seemingly scatter brained as most humans are. His chicken scratch called writing made me cringe. But his knowledge was now part of my grand collection... well not so "grand". More or less of a growing collection and first edition was very unique.
In recent times i haven't strayed too far from home. But the cataclysm has drawn out my curious side. I want to learn why the cataclysm happened, and how? Ohh so much knowledge to be discovered! I'm sure Taiga would enjoy the exercise, that ball of his won't entertain him forever. I look over to his perch, and he was simply staring waiting for my call to action.
I walked over to the table then sat down. I pulled out the report once more and found the part about Darkshore. It seems the high druid himself was called to action. Suddenly a howl in the distance. Tagia was already gone from my sight, I admire him, he didn't even make a noise. Neither of us were used to our "new" neighbors yet.
The Gilnean refugees were more of a hastle then they were worth. An entire city of people and only two of them had ANY knowledge, one was a simple merchant's records, and the other was their dairy on the attack by the undead. Of course the book was chewed to bits, but still legible.
Maybe the shattering unearthed some ancient text? Highborne always proved and interesting read. I might be able to obtain a fraction of it if any of it remains. So I decided I will go, but I have to get ready first. I walked back inside, and searched for my bow. It has been many years since ive last heard its sweet song. Not in the drawer... hmm. As I turned around Tagia had the bow delicately between his teeth. It seemed he was excited, I could feel the energy pulsating from him. I patted him on the head and started packing my sachel. Tommorrow would be the start of my journey.

_yey

Mozag
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

I'd love to do this! I won't actually create the character beyond perhaps a starter screenie or two, since I have far too many characters (and hunters!) to actually play. But I've been wanting to do some good old narrative RP for a while now, so go right ahead and hit me with the goodies, Ache!

* Your Petopia Name: Mozag
* What you DO or DON'T want to be assigned: No Undead, please.
Acherontia
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

For Mozag:

Name: Jarvus Rustbeard
Nickname: Rusty
Race: Dwarf
Appearance: Weathered, physically compact and powerful, with dark red, brown or black hair, his beard tints reddish in bright sunlight (hence his name; both the name & trait run in his family)
Personality: Stubborn to a fault, yet spontaneous, leading him to appear seriously unpredictable--even insane to some; appears tough and gruff, at least on the outside (his inner personality is up to you)
Starting Story: He's learning wilderness survival and tracking in order to track down a human male (last spotted heading into the forests near Loch Modan) who didn't pay up on a lost bet (the bet and the stakes are up to you)
Background: Distant past unspecified; recently, was doing manual labor on a farm.
Quirks: Prides himself on his "determination:" he never, ever, ever gives up.

Pet Name: Bear (he simply calls it Bear)
Pet History: Unspecified, but Rustbeard is on the lookout for a good tracking wolf or dog to aid him in his quest as soon as he can tame it
Pet Personality: A solid, uncomplaining pet, obedient and generally silent and fearless.
Pet Quirks: Likes water, although not when it's too cold; loves fruit and will go to great lengths to get it.

Enjoy :D
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

I can't promise that I'll get my assigned hunter to 85, alright? If I like it I'll roll it up and try playing, though. Kay?

* Saturo
* None of those [...] "ZOMG NATURE IS AWESOME" races, in other words no nelves or tauren. I would prefer an ally, but horde could do too I suppose. I want to RP an ally for once. xD No Worgen. As for the pet... No bats, monkeys, cats, the old vulture models, anything BM only, foxes, dogs, hyenas, tallstriders, boars, crocs, gorillas or turtles.
Last edited by Moderator on Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited for word usage.
Gumballs
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Gumballs »

If it's not too much to ask, could I have another one? I love the worgen you've done for me and I WILL be working with him, I was just wondering if I could have a Hordie as well to balance it out? :]

No restrictions other than him/her please be Horde :D

Also I want to thank you for doing this! It looks like you are putting a lot of work into them and so far it has been very fun brainstorming about Sam (which happens to be my fave male name btw!) Hopefully I'll get an awesome character out of this!

Holy pet restrictions Saturo lol
Rejoined the hunt after a lengthy break... feels good!
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

They're just so darn ugly! D:
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

I really don't need another hunter, but seeing as I don't really play on Nesingwary anymore I think I'll indulge in one of these. XD

Name: TygerDarkstorm
Restrictions: None

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]