Made my first RP character on CC-Story being added

Shade
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Alliance: Garona; Horde: Nordrassil

Made my first RP character on CC-Story being added

Unread post by Shade »

Just because I was bored and wanted to see what the RP servers are like. So I made Konéko on CC. She's based off of my character that I have been writing for years, so I think I have a solid personality and back story for her already.

(Actually... My friend and I have a forum where we write fanfic/rp together. We've just started a new plot based off of Tsubasa (if anyone knows that). My character-named Shade normally-is based off a world that is very much like WoW, and she is part light and part dark elf. *snort* She can summon creatures to use, and they are based off of some of my favorite pets on my main toon.)

Random question: Do all the NPCs normally talk this much on all servers, or is it because I am on an RP server? I don't remember noticing this much text from the NPCs before.

I've RP'ed before a lot in forum rps, so this should be too much different, and I've read some of the posts here on this forums. Is there anything I should be on the lookout for?
Last edited by Shade on Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: Made my first RP character on CC

Unread post by Lupis »

Hah, no, NPCs don't talk any more than they usually do. It'd be interesting if they did, though.

As for what you should look for? People sitting around in buildings or nice, pretty areas, really. I'd start by looking around Stormwind, people like to congregate in the taverns and walk along the canals.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Shade
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Alliance: Garona; Horde: Nordrassil

Re: Made my first RP character on CC-Story being added

Unread post by Shade »

An Interview with Sidhé (who has been moved over to CC)

So first, seeing as our audience out there cannot see you as I do, could you describe yourself for them?

Seriously, you stopped me while I was trying to go catch that damned hyena of mine to ask me that? Hes going to go-and look there you go, he's taken the baker's bread, again! Do you know how much that is going to cost me?

Ah, that.... excitable creature is yours?

Yeah, Donovan. Mangy bat-ears goes and get into all sorts of trouble. Last week he managed to get into the castle.. Maybe I shouldn't share that story. You wanted to know what I look like? I'm tall, have long blue hair and long ears. That enough?

For a police report maybe. Do other people consider you pretty?

What kind of interview is this? Yeah I guess. Well, no, depends on their race. There was a Human rogue who kept following me around, professing his love once, until I allowed him to me Ishtar, my little spider. It's pretty funny how high human men can scream. There was a troll back when I was younger who kept making rude gestures and brushing up against me to f-well, you know what I mean. And there was that dwarf shaman I met at the Recluse once. He told me my ears looked like the leaves off cornstalks and that I looked so stretched that I would snap in two after a good strong hug. But then, dwarf en think that dwarf women are pretty and..yeah.... So, I guess it would depend on their race.

Okay. You didn't mention the eye patch. What happened there?

......... Your audience can't see it, but I am glaring at you right now. *sigh* It was a stupid mistake on my part. I was a kid and I was playing with Kholai. Things got a lttile too rough and he scratched my eye pretty bad. By the time the Headmistress thought it was bad enough to send for a Priest for a healing, infection had already set in and I lost the eye.

Kholai? Headmistress?

I was raised in an orphanage, okay? Kholai was the only thing that my parents left me, he is a little lynx.

A lynx, aren't those from...?

Eversong Woods? Yeah. That and the fact that my ears are just a little higher and longer then a normal Night Elf's made the Headmistress think that I was a part breed. The man who dropped me off, he didn't tell her anything other then that my parents were a part of the Argent Crusade and that they were lost in a fight. He wouldn't tell her much more then that before he dropped me off and left.

Really? You don't know anything about them?

Aside from that no. And would you look at that, the baker is putting out more bread, the bloody idiot. Donovan is going to smell it and come running any moment now. Did you have any more questions for me?

Oh just one, what do you do for a living? I see that you are a hunter?

That's just a side job. I'm a collector for the most part. History fascinates me-they didn't teach us much back in the orphanage, so I want to get outside and find as much as I can about the histories of the world-both factions, considering I might actually have a little Horde in me. As to Donovan and the others, animals have always liked me, so when I had the eighth follow me back to the city I decided to name myself a hunter in the official register so I could get some money along the way.

(((((to be continued as I find more inspiration, have run dry at the moment)
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Cenarion Circle, eh?

You might catch me around. Azunara, a druid. Ravynira, a warlock, or Firewing, a hunter.
Heleos
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Medivh

Unread post by Heleos »

I really need to switch servers or make a new character on CC or MG. Im on Medivh the elitist capital of the world. -.-
Heleos
Night Elf Hunter
Medivh- US