Refining Character

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Refining Character

Unread post by Varethyn »

After reading Fury of the Twilight Clan (well, half-way through but enjoying it immensely. Shame it stopped.) I've been trying to work on Varethyn's character a bit. I've more-or-less got his personality sorted and am currently working on a back-story, but I have a short attention span and lost focus on it. Any good ideas I had fell down the pit that is Writer's Block :P
I had a great idea for what I wanted to write in this thread too, but that disappeared the moment I started typing :|

I don't intend to RP ingame (I've tried. I suck x) ) so what I'd like to do is stick him in an RP here or something to see what I can come up with, or perhaps one of those question-answer type things since initially it's how he'd react that I'm tripping up on. Any tips?

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Re: Refining Character

Unread post by Azunara »

Well, for RPs here, they've kind of dropped off. However, there are several "interview memes" where you are given a bunch of questions such as this one.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Worth mentioning that FotC stopped because we finished it and its story ended. :) Good to know we inspired you to give more depth to your character. :D

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Thanks Azu, I'll be sure to check that out. If any new WoW RP's happen to pop up, give me a poke :)
Tyger, yeah I meant ended :lol: brain died a little and I was concerned about that event I'm not going to mention but you probably know what I'm talking about :P

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Aeladrine
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Frostwolf, Blackwater Raiders

Unread post by Aeladrine »

If I can find them, I have a few "questionnaires" that I got from various sources. They're meant to help flesh out actual novel characters, so they'll be super useful for this, too!(:
• Aela's Pet Journal

Totally fantastic avatars and signatures by Sookie, Nili, Serenith, and Kurenio.
Tumblr || Deviantart || WoW RP Blog

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

That'd be great, thanks :)