lost in snow. (image heavy)

starkittens
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: mok'nathal, Runetotem, and a couple others

lost in snow. (image heavy)

Unread post by starkittens »

this is me, RunningRiver. and my friend snowfur. my faithful companion nots. and that is our new home.i long to be back with my friends in our tree but the "elders" seem to hate me. why? they sent me here to this frozen wasteland with only my shirt,pants,bow,staff, and companions. so here i am lost in snow.
i so wish i learnd how to make a campfire before i left....i am freezing! burr.....i need shelter...i don't think the dwarfs like me much so it needs to be away from them but near food....burr.....so cold.....can't feel my feet.....why here? god it's so cold....thank goodness for my best friend snowfur...her fur is so warm in these fringed nights. burr.....i think i found home
home...not the best but it will do. i come to see that my "home" is right behind the dwarf starting home...at least so heat comes out of the place. but i'm still cold....and i'm starting to get hungry....there are lots of rabbits around here...lets just hope i can catch one soon....
i have a good one in my sights...nice and juicy but every time i get close enough to shoot it runs off....yes! there it is....just a little closer a little closer
no! the rockjaw goon took my rabbit.....
so i killed him....maybe this was y the elders took me away...while fighting i felt this rush of adrenalin. it was fun..i want to do it again! i want to rid this whole world of these meddling cretins!
it's time to head home...burr...burr...burr....i am so cold.....burr burr...but on last look at the place i shall now call my "home"

day 2

ok so i found my self i new home. it's better then the old one...it has a camp fire! i'm not so cold now. there are lots of little creatures running around my new place. mmm food. "snowfur protect me while i sleep please.....please.." i mumble as i drift off into some rest i surely do need

day 3:

food. food. it's all i can think about. my stomach is growling so hard. i've never been hungrier in my life i tryed hunting but....these boars are smart. the rabbits are sneaky little creatures. and the wolves...i don't tangle with them. those boars look so juicy right now...
meat finally. i wont go hungry now that i know how to hunter these meddle some boars.

day 6:
found i new place....but what thats lurking in the back of my tent! it's a new cat! i wanna tame it..hehe but...
holy! it's a human! i asked what she was doing here and she went into a backstory (it's too long:P gonna do it later)
ahhh worgen!!!!
yawn bed time

day 7:
found a small dawrf town...then found out that the dawrfs don't like Jasnah much.......at least when she in beastly form.
as we where going in to help somebody they came....i screamed in pure panic and terror "RUN!" as they shot at me i ran as fast as i could in to the brush...,which wasn't much,.... as we settled down to calm down and "talk" i said to my self "i knew they would find me...i knew it....no no no, it's all wrong...hrmm" interrupting my thoughts Jasnah asked " who is they and why did they shoot at you?" sighing in sadness more then frustration i told her the very reason why i was banished here.

"when the worgen came in to darnasess they where made fun of often by the other kids. i stood out and tryed to help them but it was no use...they thought that i was bullying them just like the rest of the kids...well one night a young worgen made a foolish mistake of insulting us right back....and he used a pretty violent one too...don't ask i won't tell. well that night all the kids decided to go and attack the worgen...they pushed and prodded me to the extent where they left scars on me....and i gave in...well the "main" attack went well...4 of the worgen dead and 26 injured... well the next night the worgen launched an attack against our village...and the seceded...they came in the night and draged out EVERYbody in to the main square so that all could watch as they were killed...they must have remembered what i did for the because they ripped and scratched and bit me....the only thing that saved me from being killed be there bite which are poisonous to elves where the waters of elune which cleared the effects of the poison bites....but then they draged me out into the forest and left me to die...and nobody came for me..nobody....after 3 days of staying out there snowfur here found me but in all her efforts to get people to come out to find me she mostly just got kicked in the head...she did manage to find a mother gryphon who helped take care of me but it wasn't enough....when somebody finally came around i was delirious with fever my cut and bite were very well infected and i was stuck in our infirmary for over a month before i could even get up...but in that 7 days i was out there my anger and rage which normally wasn't much it grew and grew until i want's nothing but to rip every measly worgen scum apart...and i did..and worgen who crossed my path met the head of my arrow and the claws and teeth of my friend...when the elders found out they sent me out here but the worgen never forgave....they said i had to be put down...and then they sent there best hunters out after me...and so i ran, i ran long and hard in this frozen waste land and yet they are still after me..."as i finish up my tale i stare into the sky thing about what would happen to me if i ever was caught...
i am so thankful for that mother gryphon who took care of me while i was out in the forest dieing....she even gave me one of her babies! of course she was on of her naughtiest ones...but now she's flying me free of this frozen prison

ah freedom at last! too bad Jasnah left me...i don't know what took her but one night there where these other worldy growls near where we had camped down then a scream and when i woke Jasnah was gone....i miss her but i need to get away and keep running....other wise they'll find me..i just hope she's ok all alone in the snow...if she's out there i'm head to loch modan! cold yes but not frozen heheh. gah! more troggs! i hate those things...i wonder where i should camp for tonight....wait a minuet....something isn't right here....*flap,flap* "uh oh" i mutter aloud..."well we finally got ya girly...you are a sliprey one though i don't like that you killed are gryphons just to get away" a burly voice behind me said, " well now we'll just take ya back home and let the dogs have a go wi--" *CAW!* it's my gryphon starsong! even her little ones are attacking the worgen...and so are there mounts...my little gryphin nots tugged at my pants leg telling me to run...and the battered and beaten worgen fled i heard the captin yell " I'LL GET YOU RUNNINGRIVER! YOU SHALL--" his yell was cut off by a gurgling sound...i realised that i just ran into there hounds....and they are big....the gryphons are still trying to fend off the hunters so i'm left to face the dogs...oh dear....i ain't gonna survive but here we go!

The burns of a fire may heal with time
but the burns from our love will never heal, even as the years pass on
{My Magistream Keep}{My DA}{My DC scroll}

Beveron
Realm: Defias Brotherhood, Argent Dawn.

Re: lost in snow. (image heavy)

Unread post by Beveron »

It's nice that you took time to write down your story and include images, but while trying to read this i noticed it was very hard to follow the text. You should try to use proper grammar, use big letters and full words and stop misusing the .....'s. If you clean up your text a little and remove images where uneccesary and just include the ones that matter the most i think your story wil be alot more enjoyable and easier for others to read! ^^
starkittens
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: mok'nathal, Runetotem, and a couple others

Re: lost in snow. (image heavy)

Unread post by starkittens »

ok. no problem. i can do that for ya

The burns of a fire may heal with time
but the burns from our love will never heal, even as the years pass on
{My Magistream Keep}{My DA}{My DC scroll}