Edit: Name decision! Help! (spoilers)

Hisae
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Whisperwind

Edit: Name decision! Help! (spoilers)

Unread post by Hisae »

Hi my friends!

I need your help! I renamed Viese and I am calling her Windam and I think it fits more as a hunter name than what Viese was. I even did a race change for her and she is a human now. I am going to RP with her but I can't decide or come up with a last name for this hunter. I know want something that will sound good with her first name, but I want it to be elven with something that relates to the wind.

Edit: Deleted Rp idea. Realized that it did not have any connection to what I was asking. I apologize for the long story. haha. When I start typing an idea I seem to not be able to stop. ^_^
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: Edit: Name decision! Help! (spoilers)

Unread post by Lupis »

Luckily, elven names are very freeform. Basically, something in nature + something else in nature. Stormrage, for example. Staghelm.

Wind names… Galesong, Tanglebreeze, Leafbreeze, Stormbreeze (I like the word breeze). Something along those lines perhaps?

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Ket Shi
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Re: Edit: Name decision! Help! (spoilers)

Unread post by Ket Shi »

Feel free to make your own like Lupis suggested. Just check and make sure that it's not shared with any really important characters, or else people might get confused and think you're trying to jam a famous relative into your character's history.