Roleplay idea for my hunter

Hisae
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Whisperwind

Roleplay idea for my hunter

Unread post by Hisae »

Hey Petopians!

I need your help to know if RPing my hunter as a summoner would be allowed.

Her name is Serah Aurorawind but her mage name is Lady Windam. I have an idea on how her powers evolved to the next level, when Malygos dies and Kalecgos takes his place, Serah's powers change! I made a choice to go ahead and have all three classic lions as her primary guardians. The Rake- is my fire representation, Echeyakee-will either be light/wind, and I'm planning to get Humar for dark magic.

I am hoping I can play her as if Kale's ascension caused her elemental powers to change from out of control due to Deathwing's arrival to some sort of controlled form in the shapes of animals.

So, what do you think? :lol:
Makoes
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Re: Roleplay idea for my hunter

Unread post by Makoes »

That sounds like an awsome idea! Something you would probably have a lot of fun with!

I know someone who RP's her DK as a "corrupted" shaman. So, A hunter Rping a summoner would be even cooler.

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Ket Shi
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Ket Shi »

There's no precedent in the lore for anything like this happening. If there's no precedent, it's generally best not to do it.

Plus, although you could dress your hunter in robes and wear a staff, you couldn't actually demonstrate any magical abilities besides "summoning" the cats. It's usually just best to base the majority of your character's special abilities off of what their actual class is.

It requires joining Livejournal to participate, but I know of a good place you can float roleplay concepts and character profiles to make sure that your character fits into the Warcraft setting nicely and avoids Mary Sue traits: Crit This Flag If you're interested in more feedback, I'd consider trying it.
Hisae
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Whisperwind

Unread post by Hisae »

Is there ever a reason to have too many of particular type like a cat? I am still doing the summoner RP idea but reading up on Duskstalker is making me want to go and tame my own haha. I do remember how amazing that kitty is.