Tauren hunter rp backstory

Alethia

Tauren hunter rp backstory

Unread post by Alethia »

Right, so I had an idea for a Tauren hunter, and I was just wondering if it seemed okay. Here it is:

Akirah was brought up in much the same way as many others of her kind. The youngest of three in the Blackhorn family, she was taught from a young age how to survive and hunt on the plains of Mulgore. She discovered she had a talent with a bow, and gained the name of ‘Swiftarrow’ due to her skill. As she grew older she chose to become leatherworker, using the hides of beasts she hunted to produce clothes for herself and her family.
It was during this time she found a young cougar cub, alone on the plains. Feeling pity for the cub, she helped him and later tried to take him back to the other cougars, but he followed her back home instead. After several failed attempts to release the cub, Akirah decided to raise him to hunt with her, naming him Lar’muhal, or Sharp Fang. For many years she roamed the plains, hunting with Lar’muhal and improving her skills as a leatherworker.
Akirah is still close to her brothers, although she sees them less often than she would like. Recently, she has begun to train a young plainstrider to hunt with her.

That's the basic story I had, but since I'm pretty new at rp I was wondering which server I should roll on, and if there are any good guilds which might take me. By the way, I'm on EU servers.
Thanks!
Ket Shi
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Re: Tauren hunter rp backstory

Unread post by Ket Shi »

It checks out perfectly fine. No special attention from major lore figures, no superpowers! :) Just remember that if her past is brought up, that the tauren's way of life has changed radically in the last decade. They went from nomadic hunters in danger of being wiped out by centaurs, to allies of the orcs that are confident enough to build permanent settlements.

As for the server, I'm not sure. I hope another EU person can chip in?