Your "Boss Encounter" >PLEASE READ<

Lazurianis
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Lightbringer: Alliance

Your "Boss Encounter" >PLEASE READ<

Unread post by Lazurianis »

For this Thread, I thought why not create our own boss encounters? This is how it works:
Choose a character of your choice: Please link with Battle.net or a picture :D
Think of stats of your boss
How many phases he/she has
What abilities he/she uses
Possible Trash Mobs
What the level encounter is
Etc.

Here is mine! Enjoy :D

Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/l ... B6n/simple
Level Recommended for this Encounter: 90 (25 Man Heroic Only Encounter)
Name: Alön of the Nightfall <The Dragon Warlord>
Stats --
868,756,900 Health
5,000-70,000 Damage
75,000 Armor (75% Damage Reduction)
0/100 Rage
Average 25k DPS

Quotes:

Event1: So, what do we have here? Mortals? *cackles* Minions! Do NOT let them pass. Vengeance to the Destroyer!
Event2: Minions! Do NOT rest until they are all dead.
Event3: Fools. I will deal with you myself.
Intro: You have faced so many.. challenges mortals, but I still lack the respect for you all. Filth, you have defeated all of my minions, even Deathwing, Cho'gall, Sinestra, and Neferian. No matter, you will die like the rest of them.
Aggro: Advance to your own deaths.
Special1.1: Feel the full fury of the Fearless!
Special1.2: Accept your fate!
Phase2: I will be the end of you. DIE BY SWORD!
Special2.1: Run for your pitiful lives.
Special2.2: I will silence your heart.
Phase3: You gnats actually hurt me. But watch now, as everything you know.. COLLAPSES!
-Garrosh, Jania, Varian, and Thrall Enter-
Jania: Is that you, Alön?
Event4: I embraced the inevitable.
Jania: You are a monster.
Event5: I'd rather be feared than loved.. Jania.
Jania: This is NOT you! Snap out of it!
Event6: *laughs* You came to enjoy the show, and a show is what you will have.
Varian: ENOUGH! You were one of my greatest champions, Alön. Why would you give that up?
Event7: Why? <Kills and ignites a corpse> Because my powers are endless. <Throws it towards the group>
Thrall: Just kill him. There is no saving what has already been lost.
Event8: If weak minds are filled with judgement, It’s out of our control. We know that they will not accept us, the fearless must endure. They say we're reckless, we act in haste. We have bitter minds, but they think they hate. They say we’re senseless, and self-obsessed. In their own reflection is the thing they detest.
Garrosh: Who are "We"? Speak pitiful meat bag!
Event9: *chuckles* Garrosh, you lonely, pitiful, ogre, you see: We have many. More than the Horde and the Alliance combined. You see, you know your friend: Bolvar, Bolvar Fordragon? He agreed to giving us his army. So I blessed them with the Dragon Warrior, and what do you have? An unstoppable army. That even YOU cannot defeat. Garrosh. Now, you know too much. Die.
Special3.1: Frost Lords! Freeze them, until all that remains is an icy husk.
Special3.2: No rest.. for the angry dead.
Special3.3: Scream your last dying breath!
Event10: This weapon is weak. <throws it over to the runeforge> I have a new weapon in store. *summons forth a hulking two-handed Dragon Mace* Now, face your end!
Special4.1: Burn pitiful wretch!
Special4.2: Dust to dust.
Special4.3: Wreak.. HAVOC.
Event11: So.. this is the end? <grunts>
Varian: You have changed, but we defeated you. Just like the rest of you mindless savages.
Event12: <Roars with rage slamming down the mace killing everyone> I'm not dead yet, Varian.
Jania: Hold him off! I will bring Tirion to our aid!
-Tirion Enters-
Tirion: What? The Dragon Warrior has returned? RISE UP CHAMPIONS! DESTROY THE DRAGON WARRIOR!
-Everyone is resurrected and the fight continues.-
Event12: This.. is NOT OVER!
-Alön transforms into a Drakanoid-
Event13: FOOLS! MEET YOUR MAKER!
Special5.1: STAY DEAD!
Special5.2: DO NOT WAKE UP!
Special5.3: THIS IS A NIGHTMARE, YOU DO NOT WAKE UP FROM!
Outro1: <Kneeling> You trained them well.. <cough> but you... have not seen.. the last of me.
Garrosh: Pathetic whelp.
Outro2: I maybe dieing.. but i'm taking SOMEONE WITH ME!
Alön instantly summons a hellish sword leaping up to pierce Garrosh's chest, instantly killing him.
Outro3: I will... return.. mortals... never forget.. you will all die... and meet his fate. <weakly pointing to Garrosh>
Alön falls over dead, but soon the body disappears only leaving behind his armor.

Phases - Varies from 4-5

Abilities (And Phases):

Phase 1 The Dragon Axe:
Alön is satisfied he can feed his axe. He manipulates all of his weapons to feed them Raw Fury. For every Raw Fury gained Alön loses attack speed but gains strength. At 100 Raw Fury Alön transforms into a dragon, gaining new abilities. Raw Fury can be removed like an Enrage, but this can only work once every 30 seconds. Every 100,000,000 HP that is taken off, Alön switches Phases. However this depletes 50% of all Raw Fury that remains unused.

Raw Fury (Passive) - Each Strike has a 100% chance to gain Raw Fury. Raw Fury grants 1% every stack but increases time between attacks by .25%. At 100 Stacks Alön will use Unrelenting Fury.

Unrelenting Fury (10 Second Cast) - This ability instantly depletes all Raw Fury and makes Alön invincible for 15 seconds. Alön will gain new abilities upon transformation he will instead use Hell's Fury as a resource. This ability can be used in any phase regardless of any means.

Dragon Strike (Instant) - Deals 50,000 damage instantly to the target, stunning them for 3 seconds. An additional 75,000 fire damage every second for 10 seconds after the stun is finished. The caster gains 3 Raw Fury.

Traumatizing Smash (Instant) - Alön raises his axe and smashes his target, intending to split the victim into two. Instantly dealing 200,000 damage. Increasing the victims damage taken by 100%. The caster gains 10 Raw Fury.

Absorb Magic (Instant) - This ability consumes 5 Raw Fury. All Magic Damage taken for the next ten seconds will be doubled and converted into healing. However all physical damage taken is increased by 100%.

Surge (Instant) - This ability consumes 3 Raw Fury. You will charge all enemies near you, stunning them for 2 seconds and dealing 25,000 damage a hit. You will always charge the targets farthest away from you. This lasts 10 seconds. Upon this fading, the current target you are attacking, you will rapidly attack them for 25,000 damage a hit for 5 seconds. They are stunned for every hit and their damage taken is increased by 5% every hit. You will hit once every .5 seconds. This ability is effected by attack speed buffs.

Hellwind (Instant) - This ability consumes 8 Raw Fury. You begin a storm of fire, slicing all enemies near you for 70,000 fire damage. Each time an enemy his hit by Hellwind their fire damage taken is increased by 25%. This effect can stack up to 4 times.

Phase 2 Die By Sword:
Alön now runs to the nearby armory and takes his Sword and Shield out. His damage taken is reduced by an additional 15%, his stamina is increased by 15%, and he now blocks 50% of all incoming damage from infront of him. A 25% chance to reflect magic damage but doubling its damage.

Heroic Leap (1.8 Second Cast) - Alön jumps into the air slamming back down instantly dealing 25,000 damage to all nearby enemies. For every enemy that is within 5 yards of another, the damage is instantly doubled, for every enemy that is nearby each other, the damage is doubled again for every enemy that is nearby each other.

Splitting Strike (2 Second Cast) - Alön raises his sword and smashes down to all nearby enemies instantly dealing 1,000,000 damage to all of them. The damage is split between all enemies within 2 yards of the victim.

Impenetrable Block (Instant) - Alön raises his shield decreasing all damage taken by 50%. For every enemy that strikes him will increase his Raw Fury by 5 a hit. Lasts 10 seconds. If no damage is done by the end of this, Alön instantly gains 25 Raw Fury.

Fiery Regeneration (2 Second Cast) - Alön roars with fury, instantly spilling his blood, spawning 5 bloods. Each Blood has 25,000,000 HP but has 0 Armor and Each blood shares a health pool with Alön, for each blood killed, Alön gains 3 Raw Fury. However, Alön becomes invincible until all bloods are destroyed and for the mean time, he gains 5,000 HP every two seconds. The bloods are not healed however.

Fiery Rage (Instant) - After all Bloods are destroyed, Alön ignites his sword on fire to deal one final strike before Phase 3. Instantly charging the farthest victim instantly killing them. Alön then ignites their corpse and throws them to the most congested area in his lair. The fiery corpse will then explode dealing 125,000 fire damage to each enemy. After that he throws his sword to the farthest opponent dealing 250,000 physical damage, instantly destroying the sword. Alön will then take his shield and smash his nearest enemy with it, knocking them back and stunning them for 3 seconds. He will then go into Phase 3.

Phase 3 I am FINISHED!:
Alön charges over to his weapon arsenal, realizing that someone burned his weapon rack, he instantly fears all his enemies and moves to his hidden chamber, upon opening it he must put in some of his blood. So he cuts himself dealing 250,000,000 damage to himself. He then opens the vault and takes out 25 Shards, a weapon hilt, and Frostmourne's main blade. He runs over to the runeforge and puts them all together, he then finds an assassin and sacrifices him. But when he turns around, he is holding Shadowmourne. He instantly gains 40 Raw Fury. Luckily you will be assisted by Thrall, Jania, Garrosh, and Varian in this phase.

Soul Fury (Instant) - For all damage taken, 1% of the damage is converted into Attack Power and Armor. This can stack up to 1000.

Fury of Undeath (Instant) - Summons 15 Giests, 10 Ghouls, 5 Undead Vrykul, 4 Val'kyrs, 2 Abominations, and 1 Construct.

Consume Soul (Instant) - After killing an enemy, Alön gains their abilities for 10 seconds.

Shatter Soul (Instant) - Alön raises Shadowmourne and slices your soul in half, forcing an evil spirit of your soul to materialize and attack you.

Burning Fury (Instant) - Alön ignites Shadowmourne with Shadowflames, a chance on hit to siphon 5% of the targets life.

Soul Slice (Instant) - Instantly slices the victim for 150% weapon damage, forcing them to attack their allies for 5 seconds.

Soul Shard (Passive) - For every 2 hits you do, you gain 5% Strength, as spirits wrap around you, you become immune to all forms of crowd control. This stacks up to 20.

Phase 4 ENOUGH!:
Alön instantly kills everyone, except Thrall, Jania, Garrosh, and Varian. For the time being, Jania summons Tirion Fordring to assist them. Once Tirion arrives, he resurrects everyone, and the fight continues. But Alön throws Shadowmourne to the side, allowing one member from the group to use it. However, Shadowmourne will consume the wielder if Alön is not killed in two minutes from the time Shadowmourne was picked up. Alön summons a dragon mace to finish the job.

Wings and Horns of the Destroyer (Passive) - Alön sprouts horns and dragon-like wings. Granting him the ability to fly as well as the speed of Surge is increased by 25% and it deals 100% more damage. For every attack, the Raw Fury gained is instantly doubled.

Adrenaline Rush (Instant) - Alön's adrenaline is now consuming him, increasing his attack speed by 100% and he gains 1 Raw Fury every second. This effect lasts for 30 seconds. If this is dispelled, Alön instantly gains 60 Raw Fury.

The Fury of it All (Instant) - Alön consumes 30 Raw Fury, however: He is able to use all of his abilities now, regardless of Phase Setting. And now all of his abilities grant him at least 15 Raw Fury. All the fury gained if an ability grants him less than 15 Raw Fury is doubled. If an ability grants more than 30 Raw Fury, this effect will not take place. This effect lasts until cancelled.

Shadowmourne's Revenge (Passive Debuff) - Because Alön threw away Shadowmourne, his soul is temporarily weakened for 2 minutes increasing his damage taken by Shadowmourne by 200%.

Phase 5 The End!:
By 10 Minutes from engage or of 100 Raw Fury, he will transform into a Dragon for the rest of the encounter, increasing his damage done by 50%, his armor by 15%, his attack speed by 25%, and his resistances by 50% granting him Dragon-Like abilities.

Unrelenting Fury (10 Second Cast) - This ability instantly depletes all Raw Fury and makes Alön invincible for 15 seconds. Alön will gain new abilities upon transformation he will instead use Hell's Fury as a resource. This ability can be used in any phase regardless of any means.

The Fury of the Dragon Warrior (Passive) - Increases damage done by 50%, armor by 15%, resistances by 50%, and attack speed by 25%. You can now use any ability from previous phases regardless of requirements. Granting the form of a Drakanoid and granting new dragon-like abilities.

Hell's Immolation Aura (Instant) - This ability consumes 25 Hell's Fury dealing 50,000 Fire Damage in a 20 yard radius every 2 seconds for 30 seconds.

Fiery Surge (Instant) - This ability grants 15 Hell's Fury charging the enemy, dealing 90,000 Fire Damage, leaving a trail of fire behind you, dealing 25,750 fire damage every second to anyone who stands in it.

Death Wish (Instant) - This ability consumes 30 Hell's Fury charging your weapon with Fire, Shadow, Frost, and Death, making your next attack deal: 25,000 Fire Damage, 46,790 Frost Damage (This ability's damage scales if the target is frozen), and 175,000 Shadow Damage.

Drakanoid Cleave (Instant) - This ability grants 75 Hell's Fury, dealing 95,000 Fire Damage and 95,000 Physical Damage to all targets in a 25 yard radius in a cone in front of the caster.

Quickening of Death (Instant) - Instantly deals 275,950 Physical Damage causing Vulnerability to the Elements.

Vulnerability to the Elements (Debuff) - Increases damage taken from all magic schools by 100% for 2 minutes.

Execute (Instant) - Instantly decapitates the victim, severing their soul from their body, causing it to attack the raid for 2 minutes.

Grievous Wound (Instant) - Deals 1,000 Damage every two seconds. This effect increases over time, but does not fade until the victim is fully healed.

“Marines I see as two breeds, Rottweilers or Dobermans, because Marines come in two varieties, big and mean, or skinny and mean. They're aggressive on the attack and tenacious on defense. They've got really short hair and they always go for the throat.”
― R. Adm. Jay Stark
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: Your "Boss Encounter" >PLEASE READ<

Unread post by Lupis »

There's actually an old thread just like this, let me dig it up.

http://forums.wow-petopia.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=9983

Very neat fight!

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Niabi
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Greymane-H, Rexxar-A, Staghelm-A/H, Nesingwary-A/H

Unread post by Niabi »

Wow! I'm impressed with the time and creativity it took to put all of that together! Great job Laz!!!

Come visit my lovely garden of dragons over at
Flight Rising

Lazurianis
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Lightbringer: Alliance

Unread post by Lazurianis »

Ty all =D Took me about an hour or two hehe :D

“Marines I see as two breeds, Rottweilers or Dobermans, because Marines come in two varieties, big and mean, or skinny and mean. They're aggressive on the attack and tenacious on defense. They've got really short hair and they always go for the throat.”
― R. Adm. Jay Stark
AirPeach
Realm: WrA

Unread post by AirPeach »

I'm going to bump this because we need a living thread in here and also because I'm going to formulate something in a little bit for my hunter. (Don't worry, I'll edit this post.)
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

As Lupis pointed out, a thread like this already exists. Future Boss Fights go here: http://forums.wow-petopia.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=9983

This thread will be locked.

And yes, living threads here would be nice, but this isn't the one to do it. :)