Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Makoes
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Re: Fall of the Gods Sign-In

Unread post by Makoes »

WiP

Have been wanting to add another character or two in, that can be more flexible then my established brother characters.

Name: Drihtan
Species: Luxray
Typing (For Hybrids/Delta Types): Electric/Dark
Patron: Darkrai
Faction (Arceus or Giratina?): Giratina
Appearance: (Here) A very large solid (muscular) Luxray who's black fur tappers off into spectral wisps. His ears are pointed rather then round, and are often pointed back.
Personality: Vicious, blunt, impatient, smug. A born Killer.
History: Some pokemon are born bad, and Drihtan brings a new meaning to that. Even as a shinx he did not just defeat his opponents, he made sure they could never fight again. He terrorized humans and pokemon alike, delighting in their fear. It was while he was in a human city wrecking havoc that he meet Darkrai. Kindred spirits the two worked together to incite fear and nightmares.
Notable Abilities: Possesses the ghost-type ability to disappear and re-appear elsewhere. He can see in the dark as well as heat signatures. His Aura invokes fear, and any who fall asleep near him are haunted by nightmares (unless guarded), which gives him strength.
Weakness: Bright lights hurt his eyes, not very nimble.
Relations: Lives with Darkrai on Newmoon Island

WiP

Name: Taabuna
Species: Eelektross
Typing (For Hybrids/Delta Types): Electric/ground
Patron:Groudon
Faction (Arceus or Giratina?): Arceus
Appearance: Here (rough)
Personality: She likes to help out others, and hates seen others struggle. She also gets fix focused on the task she is preforming, and it can make it difficult to get her doing something else.
History: She meet Groudon when she stumbled upon his resting place one harsh winter. Although she had been shocked and almost ran away, Groudon had bid her stay and keep him company for a time. When Arceus disappeared, Groudon blessed her, championing her to the cause.
Notable Abilities: Levitate, can use groudon's move pool, drought ability.
Weakness: Use of groundon's abilities wears her out really fast. Very awkward on the ground.
Relations: N/A
Last edited by Makoes on Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:47 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by HoneyShuckle »

Sorry to cut in like this, but I thought in this RP, Pokemon were limited to just two types?
Guess what! Senna made my Avatar! woo!
Makoes

Unread post by Makoes »

Ahhh, right ><; Fixing it

~~~
~~~
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Makoes

Unread post by Makoes »

Ok, I think i have these two characters pretty much done. Now to bring them into the RP somehow.

~~~
~~~
~~~

starkittens
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: mok'nathal, Runetotem, and a couple others

Unread post by starkittens »

Just a WIP for now, will do full edit later.

Name: Paches
Species: Pachirisu
Typing (For Hybrids/Delta Types): Electric/Psychic
Patron: Azelf
Faction (Arceus or Giratina?): Giratina
Appearance:http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/ ... 5vet5r.jpg
Paches looks nearly like a Normal Pachirisu, but, she has a red gem on her forehead, and she has two Azelf tails, one on each side of her normal tail.
Personality: Paches treats everybody pretty much the same - unless she has been told not to like somebody. Paches will give random hugs out to people, just cause she can. Paches is very curious about most things, especially odd looking pokemon like herself.
History: When Paches was younger, both her parents where killed by Humans. Due to this, Paches had pretty much given up the will to live. She hadn't seen how she could have lived without her parents. That was when Azelf found her, and brought Paches back to Lake Valor, where Azelf gave Paches the will to live. Paches has been living with Azelf ever since. When Arceus disappeared, Azelf at first wanted to side with the Pokemon who followed Arceus, but, with some persuasion from Paches, Azelf sided with Giratina. Azelf also named Paches her Champion, and truly bless Paches, giving Paches the look she has now.
Notable Abilities: Paches has a move that is similar to Iron tail, but instead it releases a bolt of electricity that flies outward in a straight line. She can also give pokemon the will to do something, if they're unsure, but it's very rarely that she does that.
Weakness: Paches doesn't like loud noises, nor does she like being up very high (Higher then the trees) she also does not like being underground.
Relations: She's friends with Azelf.

I will update later when I get the image appearance.
Last edited by starkittens on Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The burns of a fire may heal with time
but the burns from our love will never heal, even as the years pass on
{My Magistream Keep}{My DA}{My DC scroll}

Senna-Umbreon
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

Herp derp hi guys, I have a new character! Wheee~! :3 (Also, silly note, I'll be going back and editing a couple things in Antares' profile. Yaaaay. XD)

Name: Mila
Species: Zorua
Typing: Dark
Patron: Mew
Faction: Giratina
Appearance: :3
Personality: Mila is, to put it simply, a brat. She's mischievous, and loves to play pranks on others for fun, usually using her transformation abilities to scare them. She is childish, and if someone figures out her little transformation trick and ends up scaring her right back, she will always blame it on them, saying she was at no fault whatsoever and she was just trying to have fun while this oh-so-mean-Pokemon wanted to just scare her. She enjoys playing games with others, and will attempt to pester them into playing with her.
History: (*Coughs* I hate histories. Pretend there's something here. >.>)
Notable Abilities: Mila is able to transform into any Pokemon, though unlike normal Zoruras, with Mew's blessing her ability is more akin to true transformation rather than mere illusions. Can use basically any move she wants as long as she's in a form that can use it. Like Mew, she can create pink psychic bubbles that she can bounce around on. They're pretty much useless, but they're fun!
Weakness: Despite her transformation ability, like all Zoruas, Mila still cannot disguise her tail, which tends to be the downfall of her tricks most of the time. While she can indeed use whatever move she can in her transformed states, she's still rather weak due to being so young, so even rather powerful moves used by her aren't even remotely as potent as their normal counterparts.
Relations: (Herp derp this should be edited later. Please stand by.)
starkittens
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: mok'nathal, Runetotem, and a couple others

Unread post by starkittens »

Mila!
Paches and Mila would be such awesome friends. I'm so glad their part of the same group.

The burns of a fire may heal with time
but the burns from our love will never heal, even as the years pass on
{My Magistream Keep}{My DA}{My DC scroll}