Fall of the Gods Sign-In

HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Re: Fall of the Gods Sign-In

Unread post by HoneyShuckle »

So.. uhh... Hey~ sneaking in here to join..

Name: Wasabi
Species: Shuckle
Typing (For Hybrids/Delta Types): Bug/Rock
Patron: Regigigas
Faction (Arceus or Giratina?): Arceus
Appearance: http://honeyshuckle.deviantart.com/gall ... s#/d5htx4r
Personality: Wasabi is gruff and very Loyal to the Regigigas he serves, and will do whatever she says, regardless of topic. on the flipside, he won't do what anyone else asks unless he sees some benifit or is given the ok. Subborn beyond words, he has a hard time getting along with people, partly because he doesn't care to. Finding a soft spot in his personality is as hard as trying to Crack his shell.
History: Wasabi was born and raised on Three Island. His life was normal until He caught team rocket stealing Pokemon of the trainers on the island red handed, and Kept them back all on his own until the police caught up. If this is the act that caught His patron's attention, much less if he actually accomplished this is Not fully known. Wasabi Rarely ever tells anyone his history because he deems it unimportant, until he became a champion that is.
Notable Abilities: Wasabi as a Regigigas champion is Much physically stronger then most Shuckle, allowing him to actually do some decent damage and if he works at it lift heavy things. he is slightly telepathic and also able to survive harsh places where many would dare not go. His increased strength will also allow him to scoot across the ground faster.
Weakness: Being much physically stronger, but not having too many moves to use with it, can be a problem, but he manages the best he can. And being so dependent on his patron has it's drawbacks, as he is not the fastest thinker and not good at making desions on his own.
Relations: Direct family is presumed dead.

Name: Lavi (Short for Leviathan)
Species: Huntail
Typing (For Hybrids/Delta Types): Water/ Fighting (Gained from delta species)
Patron: N/A
Faction (Arceus or Giratina?): Giratina
Appearance:http://honeyshuckle.deviantart.com/gall ... s#/d5htx9l
Personality: Lavi is Devious and vengeful, double crossing her will never go without revenge, no matter how small. Other then that She's a decent person to the people she considers friends. Decent. She will take the short path wherever there is one and leave others behind in the dust, unless she considers them close. This often crashes on top of her, to which she blames other people.
History: Lavi has a younger brother and two older sisters and they lived off the southern coast of hoenn for most of their childhood along with their mother, another Huntail. her father having been caught by a trainer. Lavi's extra type was unknown until She and her oldest sister got into a fight. It was shortly after her own evolution that they broke out fighting, and She used wake-up slap on her Sister with her tail. Her sister, a gorebyss, Blinked, surprised, but then landed a powerful psychic to win the match. Once Lavi Recovered, She insisted the younger of her two sisters to train with her. In one of their training matches Lavi got so worked up about getting back at her older sister that she forgot who she was fighting and killed her other sister by actsident. Lavi Panicked and just left her there. The rest of their family to this day does not know what happened.
Notable Abilities: Knows Wake-up slap thanks to her extra type.
Weakness: Her going out of her way to get revenge is quite predictable, and very exploitable. And making her want revenge isn't all that hard.
Relations: Her father and mother were both huntails, although her father was captured when she was little. Her sisters are Gorebyss although the younger of the two is deceased, and her brother is still a clamperl last time she saw. She is out of touch with all of them.

Name: Mable
Species: Koffing (Shiny)
Typing (For Hybrids/Delta Types): Poison
Patron: N/A
Faction (Arceus or Giratina?): Nutral
Appearance: http://honeyshuckle.deviantart.com/gall ... s#/d5htxcc
Personality: Mable is kindhearted and quiet. She is also very happy to help, and is always looking for a better solution for common problems. She is very trusting of people in general, and fairly easy to trick into believing something. She thinks of herself as beautiful, although this opinion has been crushed once before.
History: Mable was hatched by a trainer in Sinnoh, and was entered in contests in Hearthome and Lillicove Regularly. She has won several ribbons and was working toward getting more when her trainer suddenly disappeared, along with the ribbons she strove to collect. She has wandered Since.
Notable Abilities: N/A (Which I feel kinda bad about)
Weakness: Being taunted can often make her think little of herself and mope. Not raised for combat, she doesn't know really how to fight too well.
Relations: Only her Trainer, who disappeared a short while ago.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Sounds good. Welcome aboard, Honey. Spectacular to see you around. <3
Senna-Umbreon
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

OKAY! Because Azu's been waiting for me.. I'm gonna post the one character I have done so far, so we can actually get this thing started! I probably would have the other two ready, but I haven't found names for 'em. >.<;;;

Name: Antares
Species: Espeon
Typing: Psychic/Dragon
Patron: Dialga
Faction: Arceus
Appearance: :D
Personality: Antares is, generally, rather quiet. He tends to distance himself from others, and has a hard time trusting people. Due to his trust issues, he doesn't make too many friends, but when he does, he's extremely loyal to them. He's thoughtful, and doesn't get mad very often, unless someone pesters him repeatedly.
History: Nothing of note. (Herp derp I suck at this. Possibly a WIP, or maybe it'll just stay like this. Pfft.)
Notable Abilities: Minor time-manipulating abilities, such as being able to slow down or speed up time. He can also enter time streams, but cannot really go anywhere in them. Can use a few Dragon type moves thanks to his Blessing.
Weakness: His trust issues make it hard for him to keep friends, or even acquaintances. If he gets pestered too much, his temper does have a habit of flaring up. He hates the cold, as it affects him quite badly due to both his short fur and Dragon typing.
Relations: Family (Unknown.)
Last edited by Senna-Umbreon on Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

So what with people having actually signed up, I'll probably start this up like I promised at around 8 or 9 EST. Yup. I'll warn folks--because it is the first few days, it may be a bit fast. As the plot settles down and characters are introduced, it should slow down and balance out. You'll have to hang with it. I'll try to make sure people don't go too incredibly quick.
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

I won't be posting tonight due to homework, but I'll be participating tomorrow!

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

I'm in the same boat as Lupis, I have homework I need to do, along with studying for a unit exam, so I more in likely won't get around to actually posting until later tomorrow.

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by HoneyShuckle »

Thanks to the fact that this party I was going to was canceled.. (>.>;) I should have Plenty of time to RP tonight.
Moonlost
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

Should be up for a few posts, but not too sure how long I'll be up for, as it's been close to 20 hours since I last slept...
...With that said, however, I find myself still quite awake. So who knows how long I'll be here for? XD
Will certainly try to keep it slow.

Moonlost

Apologies for the doublepost, but where abouts do you want those allied with Giratina to start off? At the town?
Also, should we necro the old PokeRP chat thread, make a new one, or keep using the sign-in sheet?

Rubywashere
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Rubywashere »

The old pokemon arts thread might be handy to necro just because
starkittens
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: mok'nathal, Runetotem, and a couple others

Unread post by starkittens »

Hrmm....I wonder where I should jump in....
I should jump in now, as I won't be able to until after school tomorrow......

The burns of a fire may heal with time
but the burns from our love will never heal, even as the years pass on
{My Magistream Keep}{My DA}{My DC scroll}

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Pfft I figure everyone can pick up by Mt. Coronet. That way we could have the antagonist group stop by to say to hi (aka fight and or have a lovely chat) the protagonists as they go off investigating.

They shall be the best consulting detectives.

Until they die.

i am not even in that fandom okay this is what tumblr does to me
starkittens
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

:lol:
Since everybody seems to be up close to the top of mt. Cornet, I think I might drop Dews off near the top, in the snowy area that leads up to the area where everybody else is (if that makes any sense)
I has an idea >.> people, watch out...

Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

I just noticed that there are two characters who's patron is Reshiram...and they are on opposite sides...(Crowely and Rook)

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

starkittens
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Makoes wrote:I just noticed that there are two characters who's patron is Reshiram...and they are on opposite sides...(Crowely and Rook)
:shock:
XD That's funny. and awkward..... :oops:

Rubywashere
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Rubywashere »

Just wait
Ardor is going to piss off every single character within the first fifteen pages
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

It has me really, really excited. I am just waiting for Crowley and Rook to meet up. (They have already had an inauguration snark match on dA. I think Rook won.)
starkittens
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Rubywashere wrote:Just wait
Ardor is going to piss off every single character within the first fifteen pages

XD
Yeah, he probably is.
if a physical fight breaks out, he'll either be the one who caused it, the one who gets beaten, or possibly both.

Moonlost

Azunara wrote:It has me really, really excited. I am just waiting for Crowley and Rook to meet up. (They have already had an inauguration snark match on dA. I think Rook won.)
^ This. Although let's be fair, Crowley had more than a few really good digs at her. :P

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

These two new characters are now replacing my old two. Once further planning with Silva is completed, I will be re-entering the RP with my tail between my legs. xD I will also not

Name: Maximus
Species: Meowth
Typing: Normal/flying
Patron: Ho-Oh
Faction: Arceus
Appearance: Maximus has the body of a typical Meowth and the wings of a Ho-Oh, as well as a Ho-Oh's yellow feathered tail, which mostly covers his Meowth tail. He stands on two legs most of the time, but when he needs to run, he drops down on all fours. (Picture to come.)
Personality: Confident, brave and adventurous, Max likes to live life to the fullest. He loves to make his friends happy (and impress them) and tries to include them, but it tends to eventually center on only one or two friends that he favors the most, and everyone else is pushed to the side. He can also get so caught up in his plans that he forgets about other things that need to be done. He tends to treat fighting like a game and rarely really finds himself enraged, instead joining fights simply to support his friends and not recognizing what he's fighting for or how deadly a situation he's in. When he does get in real danger, though, he becomes a total coward, terrified of the risk of death.
History: Max lived a fairly calm life with a small group of Meowth/Persians outside Ho-Oh's tower, though he was quite dissatisfied with the quiet lifestyle. He met Lani fairly early on and worried for her when she left to search for her lost Swablu friend, quickly leaving himself to try and find her. He quickly got lost, chased, and attacked. Ho-Oh, recognizing that Maximus had left in the hopes of helping someone, blessed him to ease his search. He then stumbled upon the lake Ari guarded and learned to fly with the Pidgeot's help, staying with him for some time. By the time he left to try and find Lani again, he had lost the trail.
Notable Abilities: Wings. He can fly. He can use a few Flying type moves due to this, and with much effort he can use Sacred Fire.
Weakness: He's frail and can't take many hits, especially to his sensitive and weak wings. When combat isn't too rough he tends to fight like he's not trying; when combat gets bad, he's too scared to think.
Relations: Lani (friend), Ari (friend/mentor sort of), family group.

Name: Haro
Species: Sawsbuck
Typing: Normal/grass
Patron: Virizion
Faction: Giratina
Appearance: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/ ... 5iqzyd.png
Personality: Awkward and timid. And awkward. Haro is kind and eloquent when he can be, but he's a hopeless romantic at heart and easily falls to beauty or kindness. When confronted with anyone that makes him feel awkward, he immediately starts stumbling over his speech and questioning everything he's doing, which makes his confidence drop to zero. In general he tries to help everyone he can without bias, and is easily hurt when people accuse him of… anything. He doesn't usually show anger, as he gets scared before he gets angry. When defending others, though, he's brave enough to keep fighting.
History: A trainer's favorite pokémon from an early age, Haro loyally accompanied his trainer as she avidly explored any land she could come across in search of interesting and rare pokémon. One time in particular they stumbled across a shiny Swablu and he helped his trainer fight off an Altaria (Lani) to capture it. He felt very badly for doing so, however, feeling it was wrong to steal a hatchling from its mother. He never got over that little inkling of injustice. He was with his trainer when Arceus's disappearance was discovered and the attacks started; in the chaos he was separated from her, though he fought to find her (and the little Swablu). Virizion took note of his protective bravery and blessed him, but he was unsuccessful in finding his team. Dismayed, he grew to blame Arceus.
Notable Abilities: More agile and swift than other Sawsbuck. His grass type attacks are a little stronger than usual.
Weakness: Can't take charge, and is easily intimidated into not fighting unless he's really, really determined. In general not a particularly strong fighter unless he's got type advantage.
Relations: A trainer (missing), his team (also missing).
Last edited by Lupis on Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!