Silvershade
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Re: Fall of the Gods (PokeRP)

Unread post by Silvershade »

Ari
Lake Acuity

Ari nodded gratefully at Crowley, the Pachirisu's electric attack flashing brightly for a moment before fading as it hit the Umbreon's shield. The shield held up for long enough to deflect a few attacks, but started to disintegrate just as Paches charged her next attack. Furrowing his brow, the Blessed Pidgeot braced himself, mottled grey feathers ruffling. An almost blinding light told Ari that the electric type had fired its attack, and the bird winced as electricity coursed through him.
Eventually the pain subsided, and the psychic type landed on the ground, water from a shallow puddle splashing onto his legs and chest. His feathered form stood perfectly still, seeming be surrounded by a faint glow. Ari suddenly darted forward, flapping his wings a few times to push himself into the air. Flying low to the ground, he charged at Paches, seemingly aiming to slam into her, but he changed direction at the last second, using his legs to push himself up and swooping over the Pachirisu, trying to catch the smaller Pokemon off guard by attacking her from behind.

Ari used Calm Mind!
Ari used Faint Attack!

deviantArt

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

((What the hell. I'm gonna do something gutsy and throw a wrench into the plot because I can.))

Crowley, Uxie, Circe
Lake Actuity

The Zapdos Champion tugged on Lavi stubbornly, pulling her away from the combat. The charge from Paches was fairly helpful, at least. She didn't expect Crowley to come after her and start heckling her, only to find himself smacked down to the ground by some force. The umbreon snarled furiously, forcing himself to get back up, only to find the air was filled with a sudden chill. Uxie cried out in surprise, saying, "You don't belong here!"

The cavern shuddered, an unnatural force tearing through the surroundings and warping them. It wasn't like anything Crowley or Uxie or Circe had every seen before. There was a shrill cry, and then Kyurem itself faded into existence. Its arrival was terribly unusual--much like that of a Palkia's, except darker and filled with a more ominous presence. At its side, a small vaporeon stood, a wide grin on his face. "Reinforcements," Cole called, "has arrived."

Circe took the opportunity to hide in the corner with Lavi, brightening. The damn shady vaporeon was useful after all! Kyurem, from where it was, let out a cry of fury, strafing the cavern with a sudden blast of ice. Uxie put up a frantic shield around those who supported Arceus, hovering into the center of the Cavern and looking at Kyurem viciously.
Senna-Umbreon
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

((I am determined to keep in this RP.. Let's see if I can get this going again. Oof, I'm so lost..))

Antares and Mila - Lake Acuity

Antares shuddered against the cold, the frigid air chilling him to his bones. Cursing both his short fur and the fact that his Blessing hardly helped at all against the weather, he struggled to keep himself out of most of the fighting. Being in the cold, and with a not-quite-healed paw, he was basically as good as dead if he was attacked at this point. He was lucky he had been able to stay out of danger so far... Skirting the outside wall of the cavern, he suddenly found himself face to face with a Glaceon. But that wasn't right.. He hadn't noticed any Glaceons amongst their enemies before. The Ice Type giggled, waving its tail back and forth as it peered at Antares, who had started to wonder whether he was starting to go crazy, as he was also very sure that Glaceons didn't have pink fluffy tails...

"Heehee, what's wrong? You look like you've seen a ghost! Or.. Maybe you have!" Mila snickered as she suddenly shifted her form to that of a Haunter, grinning delightedly as the Espeon in front of her faltered, his expression somehow growing even paler than before. She was about to shift again to spook Antares even more, when the nearby cavern itself seemed to shudder. Even if they were outside the cavern itself, the event, particularly the spine-chilling cry that sounded from within, got both Pokemon's attentions, Antares all but falling over in shock and Mila shifting back to normal, squeaking. "W-What was that?"
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by HoneyShuckle »

Mable, Wasabi- Lake Acuity

Mable jumped a little as she heard a loud noise from inside the cave. "O-Orash, what was that...?" She slowly looked in the enterance of the cave and saw a huge dragon, with wings of ice, inside. She squeaked in fright and backed away from the cave's opening.

Wasabi stared as The Kyurem appeared. This was not good. The Altaria he had dealt with was one thing, but this was another. He was just inside Uxie's Protective field, trying to think of what to do. He hesitated, then took advantage of the protection to heal himself the only way he could, By falling asleep, tucked up inside his shell.

Wasabi used rest!
Guess what! Senna made my Avatar! woo!
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Various Pokemon o'Mine
Lake Actuity

Kuyrem looked doubtfully among the crowd, then at Uxie. "This is the challenge I was promised?" The dragon growled, swinging his large head to peer down at Cole angrily. The vaporeon backstepped nervously, his frill rising in nervousness. "Hey, the Boss said this group is a tough nut to crack." He said quickly.

Kyurem let out a scoffing snort, looking back at the assorted pokemon. Uxie stubbornly hovered down in front of Kyurem, eyes narrowed. "Why are you fighting us?" It said, its voice low. Kyurem responded, raising his voice so all could hear, "I grow weary of my existence as a tattered shell. The humans made me into this. I wish to return to what once was--and my new allies can promise that."

The Legend of the Lake crossed its small arms, responding sharply, "What you're doing is going to cause a lot of unneeded harm. You could help us find Arceus, he'll be able to fix this."

Circe had ducked away to keep into the shadows as the conflict heightened, pressing herself close to Lavi to keep her warm and to make sure the huntail didn't just get yoinked out from under her by one of the stupid Arceus followers. She was doubtful it would happen, but she wasn't going to put it beyond them.

Crowley had ducked down to land besides Ari, wings half-flared protectively over the injured bird. He couldn't quite see where the rest of his group was from his position on the ground, and it was making him a bit nervous, especially with Kyurem now perched in the certain of the cavern. His patron would be quite upset to hear that Kyurem was acting against him.
Silvershade
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Silvershade »

Ari
Lake Acuity

Ari swooped down, his talons making a quiet clicking sound as he landed next to Crowley. Craning his neck, the bird surveyed his surroundings, a smug grin creeping onto his face as he realised that the number of Giratina's followers was dwindling, a few of them had given up or were unable to fight.

A sudden, piercing cry made Ari flinch, and he frantically looked around for its source. A sketchy looking Vaporeon was standing next to... some Legendary. Ari wasn't particularly familiar with Unova pokemon, but he knew this was a legendary, especially with how his Patron was acting.
Watching Kyurem warily, Ari crouched low to the ground, his mottled grey colouration provided him with a decent amount camouflage, letting him blend into the rocks somewhat.

deviantArt

HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Lavi- Lake Acuity

Lavi gave a faint groan as she was dragged cross the floor yet again that day, Her body telling her to stay asleep, But her mind too curious to do so. After a few minutes, her eyes cracked open, and she saw a Huge gray shape, a blur to her at the current moment. What was that...?
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Various Pokemon
Lake Actuity

"You mock me, Uxie." Kyurem rumbled. "I have no need for Arceus. The new master promises me something that Arceus could not grant, he would not grant. I will see his world burn." The dragon snarled, opening his jaws and inhaling sharply. Cold wind washed out over the group, small puddles immediately becoming ice. Cole ducked under Kyurem, bracing himself.

Circe was still crouched by Lavi, flicking her attention over to her as she stirred. "Don't move." She hissed. "We're hidden. That dragon's keeping 'em busy--it's cold though."

Crowley immediately forced his internal temperature to rise, keeping him warm against Kyurem's cold. The umbreon looked towards Ari somewhat nervously, then straightened, his blood red rings aglow as he watched Kyurem with defiance. "In the name of my patron, Lord of Truth, I will not let you do this Kyurem."
Rubywashere
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Rubywashere »

Orash, Ardor, Irsa
Lake Acuity

"I-im not sure what that is really...It might be the dragon from that one story I told celebi" He peered into the cave, not wanting to enter himself. He was sure is screechy little friend could handle everything and he would much rather not get caught up in the fight.
He yelped as the cave lit up with icy cold blasts of snow.
Even though it was cold outside, Orash was quite glad that both him and Mabel were out, he was starting to get really worried for Ardor though.

Ardor Shrieked was she was hit by the icy wind. Cold weather normally didn't affect her, wind however did. She was forced to the ground, her vision or her surrounding quite blurry, she did notice a small round bump before it became fuzzy on the ground below.
With a small cracking sound she crashed into the icy ground below, stunned for the meantime.

"For how long though?" Irsa whispered, she eyed the battlefield, sitting in a rather messy hunched position, and not looking too pleased with wet clumps of fur that hung heavily off her rather skinny frame.
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Mable, Lavi- Lake acuity

Mable stared at the dragon. "We... We have to do something! It could kill someone!" She looked worried, but determined.... sort of.

Lavi couldn't do much anyway. she tried to relax, just falling unconscious again. Perhaps it would be better like this.