Fall of the Gods (PokeRP)

Rubywashere
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Re: Fall of the Gods (PokeRP)

Unread post by Rubywashere »

Irsa
Lake Acurity

Irsa Growled turning around only to see Ari just about her maul her with her claws when suddenly a familar Zapdos/jolteon came running out of the blue.
She blinked as she saw the bird fall to the ground, being unable to move "I assume your blessed by Uxie here..? that gem may be worth a lot more to me than it does to you dearie" she replied with a smile of greed. She approached the bird and backed off as crowley appeared suddenly, she let out a hiss, and leaped at the umbreon,attempting to use fury swipes

Irsa used Fury Attack!

Orash
Lake Acurity

Orash looked up and smiled, he felt like he had owed the koffing for quite the bit now, sharing body heat and saving him again. "T-thank you again Mabel" he replied as he simply had let the koffing lift up his heavy limbs, he tried to move them without much luck. The cold bitter wind at seemed to love freezing him to death, being part grass type didn't help in the very least
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Crowley and Circe
Lake Actuity

"Oh, you'll get the gem over my dead body," Crowley hissed, ducking his head under his wings as Irsa flung herself at him. Her claws dug into him, but he simply increased the heat burning in his body, radiating off of him and hopefully scorching Irsa. He flapped his wings hard, and then took off, circling above the sky with the purrloin.

Crowley used Heat Wave!
Crowley used Fly!
Silvershade
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Silvershade »

Lani
Lake Acuity

Lani winced as Wasabi slammed into her, making her fall onto the floor of the cave as she flapped her wings frantically in an attempt to regain her balance. The Lugia-blessed quickly rolled over so she was no longer lying on her back and pushed herself to her feet before the Shuckle had a chance to attack her again. Once Lani was upright, she quickly noticed that Circe was no longer by her side, and for a moment she all but forgot about the rapidly spinning Shuckle a short distance from her, and instead concerned herself with finding the Zapeon. Though she didn't have to look for very long; as soon as she had started searching a loud yelp told her where Circe was, and Lani let out a concerned caw in response. Seeing Circe start to move back to her, Lani turned her attention back to Wasabi, leaning back and arching her neck before opening her beak and firing a spiralling jet of water at the Shuckle.

Lani used Hydro Pump

Ari
Lake Acuity

Just when Ari thought he was going to be left defenceless against Irsa's attacks, Crowley came to assist him. "Thank you." Ari said telepathically as he pushed himself off of the damp, rocky ground and ruffled his feathers. He tilted his head at the Purrloin's question "I am Uxie blessed, yes. However, I need this gem to see, as using my real eyes would make things difficult for everyone. I do not understand how my gem would be useful to you, nor do I know how I would give it to you (not that I would), as it is attached to my skull. I believe your logic is flawed; perhaps you were dropped on your head when you were-" Ari broke off and stopped rambling when Irsa leaped at Crowley. The psychic type quickly remembered that they were meant to be fighting, and opened his beak, a luminous, multicoloured orb forming in it, moments later an aurora-like beam fired from his bill and shot toward the Purrloin.

Ari used Signal Beam

deviantArt

HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by HoneyShuckle »

Wasabi- Lake acuity

Wasabi felt like something struck right behind him. Perhaps, Some electrical attack? But suddenly a jet of water knocked him off of whatever course he was on, sending him tumbling until he hit a wall. He winced. Water did not agree with him. He peeked out of his shell a little bit to get his barrings.

Mable- Lake acuity

(Ok, I don't understand if Mable actually was somehow able to pull Orash out of the water or not, so I'm just gonna assume she did. Lemme know if I'm completely wrong. XP)

Mable Didn't think it was possible for her jaw to hurt so much. But at least Orash was, for the moment, fairly safe. She simply nodded a little at Orash, too tired and too sore to speak. She wasn't used to lifting things. that was generally left for People with arms, Tails, Basically limbs. She took notice of How cold Orash looked, and hesitently breathed a few purple-ish flames, not too many, She didn't want to Burn anyone, or light the gasses around her on fire, but She hoped this would give Orash a just a little more warmth.

Mable used Will-o-wisp!
Guess what! Senna made my Avatar! woo!
Rubywashere
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Irsa
Lake Acurity

The Cat hissed falling back from her attack, at the the heat had dried her....but now she was a poofball and it was still raining. Irsa quickly her movements, letting her tail hit the signal beam in replacement of her legs.
Great two agasint one. Two Blessed nonetheless, I might not survive this...
A few shivers crawled up her spine, releasing a cold cloud within herself that soon turned into a feeling of fear Never Again! she hissed in her thoughts.
She stopped for a minute, focusing. She thought of Circe as she focused, she glowed for a minute and than opened her maw to fire out lighting at Ari

Irsa used Assist, Irsa used Circe's thundershock!

Orash
Lake Acurity

Orash let out a small smile as he shook, the will-o-wisp worked wonders. While he wasn't as warm as he liked his limbs hadn't been numb anymore, even if they had that weird dethawing feeling "I have to thank you again Mabel" he smiled
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Circe
Lake Actuity

The zapeon figured she wouldn't be particularly useful against the shuckle, so she instead stood close to Lani. Gathering her energy, she stood ready to empower Lani's next attack whenever she made a move, and also exerted a bit of energy to try and heal the blessed altaria.

Circe used Helping Hand!
Circe used Wish!

---

Crowley
Lake Actuity

Crowley circled, keeping his flapping steady. He let out a cry as he saw the bolt head for Ari, frantically throwing up a shield as best as he could around him. Baring his teeth, the umbreon dove down again, heat explosively radiating around him. There was no way he was going to let anyone under his charge get injured. Over his dead body!

Crowley used Fly!
Rubywashere
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Irsa
Lake Acurity

Irsa watched as Crowley flew down to protect Ari with a Wrathful eye. She ran off, in case he planned to attack her, she would have to eliminate him first. It was a shame that the Umbreon had nothing of value for his body parts, no gems, no lucky items. The rings on his tail might sell for a bit but they were a bit on the dull side, she doubted they can do anything.
She suddenly stopped using her Assist again on the two from a long enough distance that it might still hit

Irsa used Assist, Irsa used Circe's thundershock!

Ardor
Lake Acurity

Ardor just stood in her little ball. Stupid Rain! she hissed, skipping about, but not being able to escape the acid that fell from the sky
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Wasabi - Lake acuity

Wasabi eyed the Jolteon and Altaria Champions. It looked like they were going to try to attack him again. He focused, then launched a small glowing attack toward Lani, Which bobbed in an odd pattern as it flew toward it's target.

Wasabi Used Confuse ray!

Mable - Lake acuity

Mable Smiled a little. "You don't have to keep thanking me..." She couldn't say even that short sentence without wincing. She hoped Orash wouldn't notice, She didn't want him to worry.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Crowley and Circe
Lake Actuity

The bolt of lightning hit him with a tremendous effect, causing him to spiral down out of course and crash into the wall, skidding down to the ground. He laid there for several moments, as if dead. Finally, with a lot of effort, the umbreon pulled himself on his feet, all of his fur fluffed up and his wings arched wide, making him look far bigger than he was. Oh, that cat was going to burn.

He flapped up again for more maneuverability, looking around for Irsa. Spotting her against the crowd, he folded his wings to his sides, plummeting down towards her. He gathered himself for a blast of flame as soon as he was close, both to hurt her and ensure a quick get away.

Crowley used Fly!
Crowley is preparing a Fire Blast!
Silvershade
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Ari
Lake Acuity

Ari nodded gratefully at Crowley, the shield he had made absorbing the bulk of the electricity. The Pidgeot took off into the air, preparing to swoop down onto the Purrloin. He starting diving, only to be hit by Irsa's Thundershock, making him plummet to the ground with a pained screech. Ari lay on the ground, unmoving, playing possum so as not to draw attention to himself as he took a moment to recover.

Ari used Roost

Lani
Lake Acuity

Lani glanced warily at the glowing orb floating toward her, making a barrier in front of her to absorb the orb. Spreading her wings, Lani flung herself up, the feathers on her wings growing metallic, sharp, and knife-like. Diving down at Wasabi, Lani aimed to slash at the Shuckle with her wings.

Lani used Steel Wing

deviantArt

Rubywashere
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Irsa
Lake Acurity

Irsa kept running, with a quick turn of a head she saw him nearing close to her. He looked pretty pissed off, that was good, she was now his first focus.
She kept running, unaware of the fireblast he was making, she was heading over to a smaller corner in the room, her claws glowing with a dark energy that sharpened them for her

Irsa used hone claws!

Orash and Ardor
Lake acurity

The Smeargle flashed a small smile towards Mabel, he was really taking a liking to the koffing. He fluffed the fur on his shoulders, which were much more dry, they wouldn't be as dry though due to the weather.
suddenly he heard a cry in between the fighting cries and his own thoughts, it wasn't hard to miss, after all it was Ardor.

"ORASH GET YOUR FURRY ASS OVER HERE AND HELP ME!"

He got up looking for his batty friend, who was cowering in the rain, shaking in the pain it was putting him through. Without a second thought he ran towards his friend
"do you know ANY sort of moves to get this rain out of my face?"
The Smeargle blinked "Ohhh ummm, well let me see" he focused and created a small screen around the bat, he focused thickening it's shell to protect the smaller bat.
Ardor got up, steadily, her body shaky from the pain "About damned time, Thanks asshole" She stated after resting a bit to recover from the various stings she was feeling
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Crowley and Circe
Lake Actuity

The umbreon released an explosive blast of fire as he got close to Irsa, flapping with difficulty as he realized he had been lead into a rather tight corner. His wings brushed against the cave wall, but the heat from the flames quickly buoyed him upwards and out of reach. He hovered where he was, flapping slowly as he prepared another blast of heat.

Crowley used Fire Blast!

Circe watched as Lani began to charge after the shuckle, charging after her with a burst of sudden speed.

Circe used Quick Attack!
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Wasabi- Lake acuity

Wasabi Just watched the two champions race toward him. He wasn't sure which to block, where to turn. He panicked. Then at the last minute he acted, putting up a field up in front of himself to deflect the oncoming attacks.

Wasabi used Protect!

Mable- Lake acuity

Mable fallowed Orash over to Ardor, and then watched as he put up a shield around the bat. "Um.. so.. are.. you ok, Ardor?" She managed to keep a straight face this time as she talked, but only just. she glanced out of the corner of her eye at Orash. He was obviously still cold, but at least he was doing better.
Makoes
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

Near Lake Acuity -Drihtan

The Dewott dodged his attack, but he could see it was getting tired. Hit hits were starting to really show on it. Soon he would be able to move in for the kill. "Mutt? Ha!" he said lunging forward with another dark infused slash. "I suppose I shouldn't expect intelligence from my food, I am a cat and your my mouse now just except your fate and DIE!" With that he unleashed another discharge.

Drihtan used Night Slash
Drihtan used Discharge

Lake Acuity Cave -Houndooms

The battle was heating up chaotically with the sudden appearance of the other group. Fighting broke out as both sides turned into vicious forces of hate, desperation and savagery. The brothers were forced to move further and further away from the fighting, often skirting around wayward attacks and flailing bodies. They soon found themselves close to Uxie. Loupell looked over at it and calmly asked "With all the knowledge that you have, what do you know of Arceus' disappearance? What can we do...to balance what was done?"

Lake Acuity Cave -Taabuna

The sudden appearance in the cave startled her, but not as much as suddenly seeing her new friends turn into vicious creatures at the sight of the other pokemon in the cave. Uxie was there, and looked like it was trying to protect itself from the other strange pokemon. Feeling somewhat at a loss at what to do, she hung back, trying to make sense of the confusion. Finally she made her move, there was an aggressive looking Huntail slithering around, and she knew her attacks would be effective against it. Levitating up and across the cave roof she attacked from above, diving down to unleash a bolt of lightning!

Taabuna used Thunderbolt

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

starkittens
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: mok'nathal, Runetotem, and a couple others

Unread post by starkittens »

Dews- Near Lake Acuity

Dews growled, and yelled out a couple words at the Luxray, words that if her mother found out she had said, Dews would be in a whole storm load of trouble. Dews jumped back, avoiding the dark infused slash, but she didn't dodge the Luxray's discharge. The charge knocked Dew off her feet, sending her to the ground. Dews hissed in pain as her burned shoulder made contact with the ground. She scrambled to her feet, and swiftly tried to reach for her shells. Her paws grabbed empty air. S*** Dews thought to herself. Well, There was two moves she could use with out her shells. All of her other moves required her shells. Dews growled, and opened her mouth. A light blue ball formed in front of her mouth. Dews aimed it, hopefully, at the Luxray, and fired off a light blue beam from it. The first two missed the Luxray, hitting a couple trees and sending the bird Pokemon in them screaming towards the skys, but the next two Dews fired appeared as though they where flying straight towards the Luxray. Dews prayed they would hit. She couldn't last much longer, and she did not want to die. Not before she found her mother.

Dews used Ice Beam!

The burns of a fire may heal with time
but the burns from our love will never heal, even as the years pass on
{My Magistream Keep}{My DA}{My DC scroll}

HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Lavi - Lake acuity

Lavi Watched all the fighting around her, Trying to keep as still as she could. She was starting to feel a little better since she slammed into the wall, But she was still in no shape to actually fight. So far, Everyone had forgotten her, which was good. If she got attacked now, She didn't think anyone would back her up. She slowly slithered, sticking close to the wall, toward a small hole in the cavern wall that she just might be able to fit inside. It was right then that a Huge jolt of electricity Slammed into her, Causing her to let out an ear-splitting shriek and weakly fall back to the ground. She had been seen. She was as good as gone now.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Circe, Uxie
Lake Actuity

Uxie tilted to 'look' at the houndooms, a slightly unnerving effect as its eyes were still closed. "He is silent." Uxie said grimly. "I have cast my powers far and wide and tried to find him to no avail. I merely know there is a dark presence at work that had taken our Lord." The Legendary let out a nervous sigh, reaching out and putting shields of energy around its Champion, knowing that Ari was injured.

Uxie used Protect!

Circe heard the shriek with a wince, seeing Taabuna going after Lavi. She brightened a bit, and since she wasn't really doing anything useful against the shuckle, she stalked over after the Groudon-blessed. She gathered herself, drawing energy from the shadows of the cave, and launched it towards Taabuna, standing protectively by Lavi.

Circe used Shadow Ball!
Silvershade
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Lani
Lake Acuity

Lani quickly spread her wings and tail feathers in an attempt to stop herself from crashing head first into the barrier. She pushed herself away from the shield, flapping her wings and flying up as high as she could before reaching the roof of the cave. The Altaria paused, once again having doubts about this legendary hunting thing. Lani and the other Giratina followers were outnumbered, and even if they did manage to get rid of the Arceus-lovers, they would probably be too tired to take down Uxie. The Blessed shook her head, they had to at least try. She folded her wings, which were once again a shiny, silvery colour, diving down at the Shuckle.

Lani used Steel Wing

deviantArt

Rubywashere
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Irsa
Lake Acurity
At first she thought the tight corner would be to her advantage.
She was wrong, after the Umbreon had opened it's fiery maw the little corner lightened up with a white light, also soon to be lit up with Irsa's scream as her fur was actually on fire.
She turned towards him, small pupils absolutely burning with rage, little embers of fear burning off the angry fires in her eyes.
She didn't want to die again. No, that was twice she might die today, she would shake at the thought of dying again, of coming back to face with the reaper who holds the key to her soul.
But this is the second time it's happening, she was't going to let it happen again, no. It was a freakout over dying thing, she had already done that, now she had just been filled with rage, rage that would hopefully protect her life.
She leapt up at the umbreon, claws glistening with a sharp intensity and ready to rip through tender flesh., the leap aided by a dark energy that had pushed her closer to the umbreon
Irsa used Pursuit!

Ardor, Orash
Lake Acurity

"Actually no im not. Rain hurting like arceus-damned acid burning your skin away!" She growled, perching up a little higher "But now I can fight at least" She grumbled before flying off, looking for a ripe opponent to attack.
"Ennie meenia mieeny moe I see a little excited a$$*^&# to attack" She stated spotting Circe's pointy shape amoungst the various pokemon on the field, she first attacked by slicing the air around the jolteon

Ardor used Air Cutter!

Orash shivered still holding his own arms "It's a shame im not so good at fighting, that would probably actually warm me up at the moment, at least a bit"
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Crowley, Circe
Lake Actuity

Crowley tried to flap away, but Irsa managed to grab on. The umbreon snarled savagely, stubbornly pushing off high into the sky and hovering above. "I'll tear you off and feed you to the murkrows, cat." He hissed wrathfully, clawing out at Irsa to try and tear her off of him, regardless of the pain.

Crowley used Slash!

Circe let out a sudden cry and somersaulted as a gust of wind lashed at her. She picked herself up, electricity crackling in her fur. "Rude!" She cried in protest, trying to find the source. That weird bat looked like it was getting awfully excited. She looked down at Lavi and let out a sigh, returning to her position to guard the fallen huntail, even if going after Ardor was awfully tempting.