Lore Question

Doubleh of Galakrond
Realm: Galakrond

Lore Question

Unread post by Doubleh of Galakrond »

i dont know if this is the best place to ask this question. :oops: Ok so with the launch of MoP :x something has been bothering me. How come no one has tryed to re build the park in stormwind? Is there something in lore that makes them unable to rebuild? or is it that blizz didnt really care to rebuild it? :roll: I have noticed that they are fixing the some damage the city took, but why not the park?
Eternallylostx
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Main is on Wyrmrest, alts on Mok'nathal

Re: Lore Question

Unread post by Eternallylostx »

I don't know. My best bet is because the land is far beyond repair. It's completely wiped out, I'm guessing someone didn't like parks or night elves.

Something I'd like to know myself, but I'm going with it's too far damaged to be repaired.

Signature credit to Ashaine; avatars by various people. Thanks! | Tumblr

Silivren
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

Eternallylostx wrote:I don't know. My best bet is because the land is far beyond repair. It's completely wiped out, I'm guessing someone didn't like parks or night elves.

Something I'd like to know myself, but I'm going with it's too far damaged to be repaired.
That or they truly just havent gotten around to it, although it does make me sad the night elves dont have their district anymore. :( Blizz should somehow squeeze one in for them in my opinion. I'm betting its because there's a GIANT hole in the land as well though.. However..you'd think they'd put up..safety tape maybe? xD Stormwind lawsuit!

Doubleh of Galakrond
Realm: Galakrond

Unread post by Doubleh of Galakrond »

I Found it!!! http://www.wowhead.com/news=206352/ask- ... -expansion its on this page
"Why did Blizzard decide not to rebuild Stormwind and Orgrimmar this expansion?"
Boven
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn

Unread post by Boven »

Shoot. Look how long it took them to fix that bridge in Westfall.

I dunno if it counts as a spoiler or not, but I thought Stormwind will be 'repaired' in 5.3 and that Orgrimmar's supposed-upgrades will be finished too.
Serendipity82
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Serendipity82 »

I think the park is beyond repair. But if you look, the front gates are now fixed as of this patch.