Death of Paladin

Tankperson
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Death of Paladin

Unread post by Tankperson »

((I had recently deleted a bunch of toons I had no desire to ever play again so one of them I had decide how best to end his life in my mind and I came up with this idea. As of right now it is a Work in progress.))

Arathrone Dawnblade had seen much in his life, He had seen the Amani burn the forests of his home land, he had seen the might of the alliance of Lorderan break the Horde at the Black Rock Mountains. He saw first hand the fall of Arthas and how a man could fall so deep as to kill the innocents of an entire city. He had held the bodies of two wives slain by unspeakable evils and had to destory the walking corpse of his son, but this sight he looks on now as he listens to one speak of honor and loyalty to the Horde was even more then his old eyes could see. But he dares not look away as he must do something he knows but what could he do this time around?

It had only been days after his arrival in Orgrimar from Pandria that the Warchief gave him his assignment. "General" his voice was harsh just as the land they were surrounded by is, "You have proven yourself a Loyal Soilder of the Horde and now I ask you to show me that loyalty again." Arathrone didn't like the tone that Garrosh was using, the tone had slowly come out over the months "I serve the Horde Warchief" he would reply as normal for one such as his rank within in. Garrosh looked over the scence before him, "Guard these" the brownish orc seemed to stop for a moment as he eyed the task "Darkspear members, keep them in line and execute any who dare break the laws of this city." Even the look in his green eyes could be seen by the orc the word execute was a term he did not care for, but he would just nod, "As the Warchief commands" Placing a hand across his chest in the fist above his heart he would nod to the orc "Good remember the eyes of the Warchief are always on you." With that he watched Garrosh slink off from the area of the city his Kron'kor guards behind him, but still Arathrone could count atleast a dozen left within the area.