Tsurani's story - first RP!

Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Tsurani's story - first RP!

Unread post by Castile »

Hi All!

So i moved my pally to Moon Guard and will be shortly trying RP yay! I'm very green to this but i've made up a lil story for her so I thought I'd post it here for pointers. I avoided major lore characters as thats a big no no i've read but I don't know if her story is detailed enough yet. Oh and where i've put <name> that means I haven't thought of one yet! Still might add to it so any suggestions welcome! :D

Tsurani the Holy Paladin

Tsurani is a paladin of the holy light but her personality doesn’t always reflect this. She has a deep hatred of the forsaken which stems from an attack on her family’s farm when she was a teenager – just as she was away pursuing her studies in the light.

This left her alone in the world and she declared one day she would get her vengeance – even though this was against the teachings of her master. It was also her motivation to become better equipped with the light. She keeps her hatred well buried normally and seems quite a soft and gentile woman but she has her dark moods and can quickly swing from protector to aggressor.

She rides an undead horse called <name> whom she took from an unfortunate forsaken solider who got in the way of one of her dark moods. The creature now only responds to her and helps to alert her sometimes when the forsaken are near. She considers the beast her trophy and although she hates the forsaken she is strangely fascinated by the undead creatures of the world. She feels that by showing these creatures the light she is somehow saving them and perhaps in her own mind trying to save her family that she wasn’t there to protect.

Her flying mount is a frostwyrm called <name> whom she raised from a whelp. She found the poor creature being tormented by “brave” stable hands near the argent tournament. He had a broken wing and could not fly or defend itself. She took him into her care and has been a loyal friend ever since.

Because she essentially comes from a farming family she does take simple pleasure in watching things grow. She loves that she has a small plot in Pandaria (going home is too painful for her) and can spend some time just watching the carrots grow. She also enjoys fishing as she likes the calming nature of water.

[to be continued]

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

ashdawn
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Re: Tsurani's story - first RP!

Unread post by ashdawn »

sounds good to me! :D