Desecration (PokeRP Sign-In)

Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Re: Desecration (PokeRP Sign-In)

Unread post by Jurz »

Azunara wrote:Yeah, it looks alright to me. And same to you Jurz, I mean you could maybe use another weakness or two, but it's a minor nitpick. And it's okay if folks are inexperienced--I am more than willing to help you out if you need, you're always welcome to PM me if you need some guidance.
Thank you for pointing that out :) I added another (I would add more and better details, but it is very late where I am and I am very tired :lol: )

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Jurz »

I added a character :) I think I'm done for now

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

I ended up coming up with an order character after all. xD Let me know if there's anything I need to tweak. :)

Name: Darla
Species: Snubbull
Typing: Fairy
Appearance: Standard as far as Snubbull go. Stands at two feet tall with pink fur that has a ablue collar and blue spots with black tipped ears, black nose, and beige feet. Her most pronounced feature is her under bite which makes her look upset or angry. She likes to steal clothing items like hats and scarves from women, and she occasionally takes bows and other hair accessories.
Personality: Like a lot of Snubbull Darla looks angry and fierce, but she's more of a talker and cuddler than a fighter. She's got a soft and gentle spirit and will try to break a fight up before joining in. Though if she feels her friends or herself are being threatened enough she will attack. Darla loves to meet new Pokemon and make friends, especially if they have the patience to tolerate her endless love of human fashion. She is stead-fastly loyal to those she calls friends. Being so talkative means Darla doesn't always know when to shut up and she just can't stand being alone.
Strengths: Darla prefers diplomacy and can sometimes stop fights before they happen. She has a fair amount of bite force. Usually makes friends easily. Ghost-types have no effect on her. Quick to defend her friends.
Weaknesses: Darla is not a particularly strong fighter, especially against Fighting types. Her talkative nature can lead her into trouble or giving away a position. Her obsession with fashion can get her into trouble with the humans if she gets caught stealing their stuff. From time to time she can be a bit of a diva.
History: Darla used to live in the Johto region, making her way from city to city. It was in the cities that her love for human fashion blossomed and she would go about, unexpected (usually), stealing items of theirs she really liked. One day when she got caught, she ran all the way to the docks, scrambling aboard a cruise ship headed for Sinnoh and escaping her pursuers. Unfortunately she never made it back off the ship before it departed, finding herself in an entirely new region once the ship landed. Lost and lonely, she stumbled around, trying to learn her surroundings. As she traveled she met all sorts of different Pokemon and started building friendships, gaining a small reputation for her diplomatic ways. It wasn't long before she figured out the new human establishments as well.
Other: Servant of Arceus
Last edited by TygerDarkstorm on Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
TK-Hikaru13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Windrunner

Unread post by TK-Hikaru13 »

School pretty much kicked my butt these last few weeks, so I've just barely gotten my character sheets to an acceptable point(Aka, not finished). Hopefully they're good.
Name: Lulu
Species: Luxio
Typing: Electric
Appearance: Slightly larger than normal Luxios. Wears a necklace with an everstone pendant.
Personality: Lulu seem to exist with a perpetual chip on her shoulder, irritable and stubborn. And with a short temper, it only seems to make Lulu's personality even more prickly. Underneath her exterior, Lulu is a loyal and caring Luxio who enjoys the smell of flowers, a side of herself Lulu prefers to keep hidden, save for Hana.
Strengths: Lulu is an extremely fast and hard hitting fighter. She is also surprising good with younger pokemon, if not grudgingly so.
Weaknesses: Lulu's stubborn as they come, and with a quick temper, she often draws conclusions before getting all the facts. As a result she's quick to start a fight. Despite being a capable battler, Lulu's defense leaves much to be desired.
History: Lulu and Hana met a rather long time ago. They both lived in Sinnoh before meeting, back when they were a shinx and eevee respectively.
Other Notes: She's currently traveling with Hana, the Leafeon. While she won't admit it to anyone else, she and Hana are in a relationship. Currently neutral, save for Hana.

Name: Hana
Species: Leafeon
Typing: Grass
Appearance: Shiny Leafeon, smaller than the average Leafeon. Also wears a small pouch of berry seeds around her neck.
Personality: Hana is almost the complete opposite of Lulu; Calm, easygoing, whimsical if not dreamy. Hana enjoys the simple things in life, preferring peace and gardening over battling. However, underneath her peaceful and calm exterior lies an iron will that even scares Lulu sometimes.
Strengths: The farther Hana can strike her opponent from the better. Hana has a talent for gardening, specifically, berries. As a result, Hana has a vast knowledge of berries and their effects, as well as being capable of identifying various poisonous plants. She is also very good at calming others down, a trait mastered while traveling with Lulu.
Weaknesses: Hana is poor in physical combat. She relies a partner to take on opponents head on while she uses status altering moves to even the playing field or to weaken an opponent so she can attack from afar. Hana also has a tendency to ignore a person's worse traits when they should be confronted.
History: Similar to Lulu, grew up in Sinnoh with her friend.
Other Notes: The pouch of seeds she carries are berry seeds. Hana grows a garden in Sinnoh. Currently traveling with Lulu the Luxio. If asked, will proudly confess her relationship with the Luxio. Currently neutral, save for her affiliation with Lulu.

Name: Jay "Miss Jay"
Species: Leavanny
Typing: Bug/Grass
Appearance: Normal Leavanny, wears a pale red poncho
Personality: Jay, or "Miss Jay" as he prefers to be called, is a loud, proud, and sassy Leavanny. He sees himself as a sort of wandering pep-talker, but for one reason or another, his advice is rarely listened to. None the less, Miss Jay's a peppy and happy-go-lucky fellow, hoping to help other pokemon and look good doing it.
Strengths: For all his overwhelming traits, Miss Jay knows when to tone it down, especially when someone needs advice. For what it's worth, his advice is usually good, it's how he delivers it that makes him ignored.
Weaknesses: Miss Jay can be very overwhelming, often speaking loudly and ignoring the personal space of anyone he enjoys the presence of. He is also mediocre at his species' talent of sewing, being just barely able to knit. Miss Jay is also prone to diva-fits, usually involving sulking in corners and knitting like a madman.
History:
Other Notes: Jay is currently oblivious to the conflict, and as such is neutral.

And one more note on Miss Jay, pretty much imagine The Sassy Gay Friend from the SecondCity Networks videos as a Leavanny and you've got Miss Jay down pat.
Walpurgis~ Brought to you by the lovely Senna.
Rubywashere
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Rubywashere »

Late to the party but eh.
Name: Just "Lucky"
Species: Victini
Typing: Flying/fire (Delta)
Appearance: Image
Personality: Lucky appears to play it 'cool', he's often full of himself but doesn't really brag about it. In reality he isn't that 'cool', he's unsure of how to act, he doesn't have much friends and is really unsure how to make them so h pretends to be 'cool' because thats how he was used to acting where he lived. He also often feels lonely and although he doesn't like to show it, sometimes the thought of it really gets to him and he may find himself in states of a small depression
Strengths: He's often good at hiding his emotions. in battle he's rather quick, he's used to the 'runing and hitting' sort of style or with him 'fly away and shoot fire like a madman'
Weaknesses: He's hesitant when it comes to reactio sometimes because he doesn't know how to react to certain things. He actually gets nervous pretty easily and can be a bit of a coward sometimes. He's not used to taking hits, he can' use his psychic powers very well and often gets headaches when he uses them.
History: Lucky grew up in Unova, being a legendary he was often looked up as a rolemodel, and he had many friends. Friends that were just friends thanks to his status.
Over the years he eventually found out he had no 'true' friends and slowly grew to feel quite lonely.
He thought it would be best to travel elsewhere where his species wasn't as known and try and make proper friends.
Other Notes: Amazon will come in a little later pff, for those who were curious. He stole his shades from a trainer, he wears them to help with the 'cool' act he often uses to try and impress people

EDIT: FOr now Luckys neutral
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

After a quick google search a wave of inspiration hit me. xD As always, let me know if there's anything I need to tweak. Also, I kinda just bsed her history since I wasn't really sure what to go with, and I can't art worth a damn so you'll just kinda have to try to picture her appearance in your mind. :lol:

Name: Kona
Species: Grizzlor
Typing: Fighting/Steel
Appearance: Kona is a very large, bear type pokemon known as a grizzlor. She primarily walks around on four legs but she can use a bipedal stance. She stands 5 feet at the shoulder when on four legs and 8 feet when she stands on two. Her fur is a blackish-brown color and incredibly thick and spiky, adding an extra couple of inches to her height. Her claws are 5 inches long and sheathed in metal. A metal patch with a red "eye" covers her right eye and a metal, ridged, plate covers the top of her snout. More, interlapping, metal plates run down her back and belly, appearing to be integrated with her fur. ((Think of a very large, bulky grizzly bear with steel attachments.))
Personality: Kona is an embodiment of Wrath/Anger and as such tends to be rather tempermental. Behind the anger is a cunning mind looking to do everything she can to try and move up in the world and gain more power, in service of the Watcher, of course. One thing Kona has learned is a secret similar to the Hulk's; she maintains control over her temper by being angry all the time and exerting that anger when she needs to. She is loyal only to the Watcher and all too willing to use lesser pokemon to do her dirty work. However, Kona also loves a good fight and has no fear of battle, often wading into the thick of it.
Strengths: Cunning and devious. Other than typing advantages, she is built like a tank and able to take and dish massive amounts of damage. Specializes in melee combat.
Weaknesses: Other than typing advantages, she has low agility/maneuverability and zero long range attack ability. Occasionally her quest for power can get her in trouble.
History: For many years Kona lay in slumber, deep, deep inside a cave, in an area humans hadn't been able to explore yet. When the Watcher awoke and called to his more powerful followers to free him, Kona awoke and answered. The grizzlor smashed her way out of her dwelling, recruiting followers and brutalizing her way to Eterna Forest where she has set up a base of operations in service to the watcher and trying to free him.

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

I don't see any problem with it. Go for it, Tyger.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Awesome, thanks 'Zu. :)

[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Name: Fennec
Species: Mightectric
Typing: Dark/Electric
Appearance: Art by Lupis. He's on the left. Essentially, Fennec looks like a rather scrawny manectric. His fur is a dark greyish black, much like a mightyena, and his head is shaped more like a mightyena than a manectric. He has a long tail like a mightyena, but otherwise has the fur scruffs that a manectric has. He wears a necklace that has a shard of a greiseous orb.
Personality: Fennec is kind of a coward. He's naive and inexperienced, and very easily manipulated. However, he's quite loyal to his friends and a cause, and often will stick with it to the end. He's a bit childish and a bit flighty. He tends to be easily startled and can be considered very jumpy. He's eager to please and likes making friends. He hates to be left alone.
Strengths: He is a quick little guy and he doesn't have half-bad reflexes.
Weaknesses: He is not meant to take any sort of hit and has pretty poor stamina. He's rather tiny, so he's easily knocked about.
History: Fennec was born to a mightyena mother and manectric father. He was an only kid and grew up to be surprisingly quite bold and carefree. He was a daredevil--one such incident of him trying to prove himself ended up getting him killed. But instead of allowing him to die, Giratina made the mightectric his champion. So Fennec is very much alive, but death and his servitude to Giratina have made him painfully aware of his youth and made him a lot more cautious and flighty. He doesn't seem to mind his servitude to Giratina though, even grateful to the god for a second chance.
Other Notes: The necklace Fennec wears allows him to communicate with Giratina, as well as any ghost that may be in the vicinity. (It also allows him to see ghosts most of the time, as if he were dead.) However, it also allows Giratina to actively possess Fennec's body. This is an incredibly haphazard and risky thing for Fennec, often leaving him weak and with huge black outs in his memory, so it rarely occurs, only when Fennec is close to death.
Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Jurz »

Name: Zabuza
Species: Sepentine
Type: Water/Dark
Appearance: Zabuza is serpent-like in structure, and his body is made entirely out of water. He has horns sprouting from the back of his head that are made up of water so dense that they can rip through anything. His teeth are also made of water of equal density. Zabuza is able to sprout appendages on command, and often takes on a more Komodo Dragon-like form. His body is about the length of a creek.
Personality: Zabuza is the embodiment of Envy and hopes to one day master the ability to take on the form of whatever he pleases. He is very clever and often finds ways to get what he wants, whether it be information for The Watcher or something he himself desires. When he doesn't get what he wants, he throws hissy fits before taking a more offensive stance. He prefers to watch events unfold rather than interfere.
Strengths: Zabuza is quick and can become one with any body of water, protecting him from harm. Attacks that do not slice completely through him are ineffective. Water will fill the the crevice left from such attacks.
Weaknesses: Zabuza cannot survive without water. Every step or slink he takes on land causes him to lose an incredibly small amount of water, but it adds up after many strides. If an attack slices completely through him then he will loose that part of his body until he reaches a body of water where he can rest for a long period of time in order to regenerate.
History: Zabuza used to be nothing more than a creek until The Watcher willed him to be a legendary of his design. He now slithers in the shadows and ripples through the waters in search for information useful to The Watcher. He is also the stealthy killer who is in charge of cleaning up any messes left by the underlings of The Watcher, his task being to keep the Pokemon of the world unaware of the reality that is The Watcher.

HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by HoneyShuckle »

Name: Shen
Species: Marowak
Typing: Ground
Appearance: Shen never lost his mother while growing up, so he took a Kadabra skull instead. As such, the skull doesn't fit as snugly, and can wobble sometimes. He has scars raked down his back, as well as his right leg and has several scars down his left arm. He's slightly taller then a normal Marowak.
Personality: He tries to keep up a cool outside, while inside he just wants to watch the world burn. He fallows his hunches, and always means a threat that he makes. When he snaps, you don't want to be on the wrong end of his club. He prefers to be around at least slightly like minded people.
Strengths: He can use his club for both defense and offense, which actually has a rope tied around it to hold it together, that he can separate into two weapons when he needs it. He has an extremely high pain tolerance.
Weaknesses: He is allergic to Lum berries. Once his club is untied and in two parts, it's impossible to tie it back together in the heat of combat. There is a small spot directly in front of him which he cannot see, thanks to his helmet.
History: Shen ran away from his mother when he was little, and trained himself for battle at a young age, Resulting in many of the scars across his body. The scars across his back were when he was once challenged by a trainer. It never happened again. (Insert how he joined the watcher side here. I don't know. XP)
Extra: The bone club he has is actually the arm bones of a gallade, hence the two parts, and extremely sharp hilt. (Since.. Well, I imagine a Gallade's elbow blade retracts neatly inside a special arm bone. Heheh.)
Guess what! Senna made my Avatar! woo!