Descecration (PokeRP)

Silivren
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Re: Descecration (PokeRP)

Unread post by Silivren »

Trista - Eterna Forest

Trista grinned and nodded at Rin. "You got it. Two is always better than one. You can be the brains and I guess... I'll be brains and scary? I'm not sure I'm too much brawn but hey you never know I suppose." she laughed as she flexed slightly. "You know those rubies shed frequently. I can always give you more. I actually don't eat berries like normal pokemon either. I eat precious gems so I can kinda sense where they are and where to dig. I can get you some of those too. Between the two of us we'd be rich." her ruby eyes glinted as if emphasizing her point. "But either way you're right. We can take them. You have contagious confidence my friend." she grinned down at Rin.

TK-Hikaru13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Windrunner

Unread post by TK-Hikaru13 »

Hana and Lulu - Floraroma Town

The sight of the town was almost too much for Hana, whose legs gave out from under her as she tried to process what she was seeing. "Oh Arceus...all those poor pokemon and people." She breathed, turning pale. "They'll be fine, they can tend to themselves." Lulu said as she unsheathed and sheathed her claws rapidly , trying to stay calm. "I'm more worried about that pit." She stated, glaring at the pale figures that came out of it, her tail lashing. "Bored as I've been, I really don't want to know if they're hostile."
Walpurgis~ Brought to you by the lovely Senna.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Rin
Eterna Forest

"That's the secret, Trista. If you act like you know what you're doing, everyone else will believe you." She said cheerfully enough. "That houndoom thing terrified me out of my wits, but if I let him know I was scared, he probably would have tried to eat me sooner. But he didn't! So it worked out. Or at least I think that's how it works?" The linoone shrugged. "Right. We had better start tracking that houndoom beast before we lose the trail." She focused, disappearing more or less into the shadows and trotting along.

---

Cole
Floaroma

The vaporeon took a deep breath, narrowing his eyes at the pit. "Yeah, you're right. Whatever that is, it's a mess we should look into further. Those buildings shouldn't be like that, I think. I mean, I don't visit human towns that often, but you know that's not normal." He clapped his mouth shut, realizing he was rambling. Thus far, it seemed like none of the pale humans or pokemon had noticed them, they seemed more focused on pestering the less pale humans or pokemon that were shuffling around.
Silivren

Trista - Eterna Forest

Trista smiled softly at Rin and shook her head. "Yeah, you're right. I know that. I bluff too. I guess what they say is true that if you believe something is true than other people will too. You're right though we need to track that creature. He could be very dangerous and I'm afraid he heralds something even more terrifying than he was." Trista nodded as Rin slipped into the shadows and followed suit making herself transparent as she followed her new friend.

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Darla--Floaroma Town

Darla shook her head so violently that her ears flopped around her face. "Nuh-uh. Human towns definitely are not supposed to look like that. I'm near humans a lot. This... this isn't normal." The snubbull shuddered again. "I hope the people and pokemon are okay..."

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
TK-Hikaru13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

"So where do we begin?" Lulu asked as she helped Hana up, who leaned on the Luxio for support. "I don't know," Hana exhaled, "I'd say we should help the others, but I know you and Cole are nervous about the pit." Lulu sighed softly. "Do you think splitting up is a good idea? You and Darla take care of the injured and me and Cole figure out the pit?" She asked the Leafeon. "That's up to them." Hana answered after thinking for a moment.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Cole
Floaroma

He didn't particularly want to go near the pit. But on the other hand, it wasn't normal and they had to do something about it. His only reassurance that it wasn't Dusk in nature like he had once thought. Granted, he wasn't sure what the hell it was then, which made him nervous enough. "I'm fine with that." He nodded slightly, trying to look far more confident than he felt. Lulu seemed like a fierce fighter, they'd be able to handle themselves down there.

---

Rin
Eterna

The acrid smell of smoke was still faint in the air, and the stench of the houndoom thing was hard to miss. Brimstone and blood and fire. She easily moved along, placing her pawsteps lightly on the ground. Even if she was invisible, she could still be heard if she wasn't careful enough. The houndoom thing must have walked fast, but at least they had managed to catch a stray glimpse of him now and then.
Silivren

Trista - Eterna Forest

Trista followed behind Rin as quietly as she could. She was nervous but confident that together they could possibly find out more about the houndire. what else did she have to lose? Wrinkling her nose she stifled a sneeze "Ugh, the smell. It's like rotten eggs, so horrible." she whispered quietly to Rin.

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Khaos--Eterna Forest

The houndire kept getting the sense that he was being followed, but every time he turned around, nothing was there. Scenting the air didn't help him any either since he was upwind of whatever might be behind him. Emphasis on might. Khaos snorted, mentally cursing at himself for thinking that someone might be following him. Hopefully the Wrath "base" wasn't too far from here; he would love nothing more than to get in another fight if he was being followed, but he wasn't exactly in the best of conditions to do so and his pace was starting to flag.

Darla--Floaroma Town

The snubbull moved to stand next to the leafeon, offering her a paw for support should she need it while staring out at the town in front of them, still having trouble believing what she was seeing. "Well... If any of those are ghost types, at least they can't hurt me, right?" she tried to joke, chuckling weakly. Darla cleared her throat. "Ahem. Right. So... should we head forward?"

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
TK-Hikaru13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Hana looked over to Darla, then shakily walked over to the Snubbull. "That's wonderful." She said with a smile. "Now, we should begin by checking to see how many are injured." Hana said to Darla. "Then we can figure out the best course of action from there." She then turned her head to look at Lulu. "Darling will you be fine?" She asked the Luxio. Lulu's fur bristled and she averted her gaze. "C-Course I will." Lulu said sheepishly, as if embarrassed. 'Did you really need to call me that in front of these two?' thought Lulu as she turned towards the pit. "Ready Cole?" She asked the Vaporeon as she began to walk.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Cole
Floaroma

Cole wasn't ever going to be ready, but he also wasn't going to let fear get the better of him. He needed to stay calm. He trotted forward to match Lulu's pace, ears swiveling as he tried to detect any odd sounds. The fact there was almost no sound but soft whispering was the odd part. He ignored the knot in his belly, watching the pit yawning ahead of them. Creatures still crawled out, and the area closest to it was the most warped. The houses there were nearly submerged and it seemed darker there, almost unnaturally.

---

Riannon
Spear Pillar

Just when Riannon was about to give up on Mespirit, she heard the chirping cry of the Legendary, followed by a few figures. She frowned, looking at them and then at Huron. "I don't mind company, but it's kind of odd all these people show up today." She said softly to her half-sister. "I'm almost positive none of it on accident. Something is happening, and not just here." Mespirit shrilled, hovering slightly above the slowly amassing group. It tilted its head at all of them, then conjured an image in their minds of Floaroma Town. They saw a huge gaping hole, several buildings sinking into the ground. Pale spectres wandered about, and those who didn't look ghostly were nothing more than staggering, piteous figures. There were only a few splotches of color--a vaporeon and a luxio were stalking towards the pit while a leafeon and a snubbull were a bit back. Mespirit frowned at all of them, then tossed Keir a dirty look, as if this was all his fault. Mild annoyance radiated off the Legend.

---

Rin
Eterna Forest

The linoone was awfully pleased with herself. The stupid houndoom thing had no idea they were on its trail! Granted, she wasn't exactly sure where they were going. This didn't seem to be a human settlement, anyways. She assumed Dusk would be near humans. But maybe this new Dusk had nothing to do with humans? That was an alarming idea. If Pokemon reproduced this weird Dusk thing...she hadn't considered the houndoom thing's master to be a pokemon.

((Tyger, unless the Wrath person really cares, feel free to make stuff up about how the base looks.))
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by HoneyShuckle »

Hagiel, spear pillar.

Hagiel tilted his head at the new arrivals that the Mesprit had brought. At first he thought it was only an ampheros, with a possible fur problem. But there seemed to be something in the fur. His attention was drawn to the picture the Mesprit was showing them all. He leaned in closer, a slight unsteadiness in his motion. What on earth was happening...? If they only had more information, he could think of some sort of plan.
Guess what! Senna made my Avatar! woo!
Silivren

Trista - Eterna Forest

Trista crept along quietly behind Rin. She didn't remember a time of dusk or whatever that really was. She didn't remember much from her childhood if anything at all. Trista sighed softly, she had to face the fact she didn't remember anything of her past. What was dusk? What was the houndoom thing? Could he even be killed. She frowned softly as these questions and many more raced through her mind but she still continued on.

Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

((Sorry I'm late. I was waiting for Senna at first then I got sidetracked by real life :lol: ))

Rose - Mt. Coronet/Spear Pillar

Just as Rose was nearing the peak, a cute little Pokemon floated down towards her. She squeaked, "Aren't you the Legendary Mespirit!?" She jumped up and down and clapped her paws excitedly, then the Legendary conjured an image of a small group of Pokemon. Three of them looked like eeveelutions, but, at the same time, they also looked like smaller, furrier forms of the Legendaries that ruled over the dimensions of Time, Space and Death. The Mega Ampharos stared in awe, then resumed jumping up and down while clapping her paws and cheered, "More Legendaries!? Oh what a great day it has been indeed! I hope we can all be friends! To believe that all of my first friends are Legends!" She squealed, "Lead me to them, pretty please!"

Rose followed the Mespirit until they reached the peak of the mountain. The peak looked like a site where rituals would be preformed with stone pillars surrounding the center. The Mega Ampharos gaped in awe at the sheer beauty of the peak. She then focused on what was at the center. There were four Pokemon; the three eeveelution looking Legendaries and a Spinda. Across from them was a floating portal-looking thing. It was so pretty! Rose rushed over to it, put a paw in it and quickly took it back out. "Woah," she giggled, "Way cool!"

Peter - Eterna Forest

After tree-hopping for some time, Peter stopped and collapsed on a branch. He huffed and wondered if he should keep going. He couldn't hear anyone following him, but he wasn't all that great at sensing other Pokemon. He decided that it didn't matter. He couldn't bare to go any farther. He took some leaves from the tree and padded his bleeding arm with them. A Houndoom bite is legendary and the Houndire's bite was even greater. Peter flinched each time he wrapped a leaf around the arm.

Once he was finished bandaging himself, he slumped on the branch, looked to the sky and closed his eyes in an attempt to relax and calm himself. He sighed, "Father," he telepathically called out to the Reshiram, "Can you hear me? I'm sorry, but we won't be able to have a heart to heart conversation like we usually do at this time every week. I just got into a serious fight with a Dusk-evolved Houndoom who spoke of The Watcher and claimed it to be his leader. I thought The Watcher was only a story, a stuff of REAL legends. Please tell me all you can about him, Father. All I can remember is you using the tale of how Arceus sealed The Watcher away as a bed-time story when I was younger. Do you know anything more about him?"

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Khaos--Eterna Forest

Khaos still couldn't shake the feeling that he was being followed, but turning and looking behind himself continued to reveal nothing out of the ordinary that he could see. The houndire had come to a rather large, and extremely thick, copse of trees and undergrowth, so thick that it didn't appear there was a way through it. He stopped, panting slightly from having tried to keep a fairly quick pace despite his injuries. He shifted his weight away from his bad foot and once more caught himself looking behind him for a follower. Khaos snorted before emitting a loud warning growl, smoke emanating from his nostrils and mouth. Once he felt the air was murky enough, he ducked through a secret fold in the plants, pushing through what appeared to be a rather thick bush to the inside of the copse.

Inside was a large clearing. Around the outskirts were shelters and other buildings built of wood. Guards were hidden up in the trees, out of sight from passersby. With a grimace the houndire headed for the largest building, not looking forward to having to report that he had failed to garner any recruits as well as lost the two he had tried to recruit and nearly lost a battle to a half-legendary. As he did so, he snapped an order to the guards to be on the lookout for any pokemon that might of tailed him. An audino ran over to him, fussing over his injuries and requesting to heal him while he grumped at it.

Darla--Floaroma Town

The snubbull nodded her head to the leafeon. "Got it." Her ears twitched a bit as she began walking back toward the town, flowered hat long forgotten on the ground with the new events happening. She still felt a bit nervous and butterfrees fluttered through her stomach. "Hopefully it's nothing too bad," she said quietly, half trying to reassure herself.

[/center]
TK-Hikaru13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Lulu - Floraroma Town

Lulu's nose crinkled at the sight of the pale creatures. "Ugh, of all places why here. Dinky little towns like this shouldn't look like warzones." Lulu commented mostly to herself, her tail lashing. The luxio looked up at the houses surrounding her and Cole. "Good Arceus, did Palkia throw a temper tantrum or something? Damage like this just isn't natural."

Hana - Floraroma Town

Hana walked with Darla, keeping a brisk pace. "Oh I hope so as well. I really love it here, all the flowers and berries." Hana replied to Darla. "I feel our first course of action is to check how many are injured, and then decide which berries from my garden would be most useful. What do you think?" Asked Hana.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Cole
Floaroma

Cole couldn't bring himself to answer to Lulu's initial comment. He had heard enough stories about towns looking like warzones in the old wars, and he wasn't exactly relishing being part of one. He shivered at the sight of the houses. "I don't know. It could be Palkia. We might have to ask. Then again, those things don't look like anything Palkia would come up with," Cole replied solemnly, gesturing towards the creatures in the pit.

---

Rin
Eterna Forest

Rin had to stifle the coughing as an acrid smoke filled the air. She managed to get a hold of herself, focusing through the haze to try and find the entrance.

Rin used Odor Sleuth!

Granted, she realized that the entrance was blocking by pokemon. But she could smell way more pokemon beyond, so they were close. She braced herself, looking for Trista--not that she would find the ghost, but it was the thought that counted--and pressed forward, head low and still invisible. Hopefully they could enter the camp without difficulty.
TK-Hikaru13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Lulu - Floraroma Town

"Hm, you've got a point there." Replied Lulu, looking around at the pale figures with disgust. "But, this begs an even bigger question. If Palkia's not responsible for this...Then who is?" Lulu asked, the question more rhetorical than anything. 'And...are they at a level I can kill?' The luxio thought to herself, chuckling darkly as she imagined herself avenging the town she had grown to love.

((Splitting up Lulu and Hana's posts for the time being.))
Silivren

Trista - Eterna Forest

Trista followed closely behind Rin and stuck to the shadows. Ghosts were hard to spot but she didn't want to take any chances. Trista could sense others close by. She felt the thrum of their energy and emotions wash over her. Some of the Pokémon were angry, some were sad, some just wanted to tear the next thing that crossed them to pieces. Trista made a mental note that it would NOT be her that crossed them. She tried to connect to Rin telepathically, praying that the linoone let her in.

"Rin! Can you hear me?" she whispered inside the emptiness of her own thoughts.

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

((Just doing darla for now while I figure out what to do with the Wrath camp.))

Darla--Floaroma Town

The snubbull nodded her head in agreement, twisting her paws together as they entered the city. "Uh... yeah, that sounds good." Her eyes darted around the town warily, still trying to figure out just what was going on. "And hope we don't get attacked along the way."

[/center]