Descecration (PokeRP)

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Re: Descecration (PokeRP)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Darla--Floaroma Town

Smiling warmly, Darla reached out a paw to shake with Cole. "Well hi there Cole! My name is Darla and as you can see I'm a snubbull which means I'm originally from the Johto region but then I got stuck on a ship and now I'm here! Isn't that interesting? And as you can see from my wonderful hat I just love human fashion. Mostly I like seeing them wear it but sometimes when I find something I really like I just have to take it for myself!" The poor vaporeon hadn't asked for anything other than Darla's name, but the snubbull just couldn't help but run her mouth when someone gave her the opportunity.

Khaos--Eterna Forest

Well it would be just his luck that this hybrid would be seemingly part legendary. Oh sure it would make for a fantastic challenge--were he on more fair fighting terms. Those that ran way could come back at any moment and rejoin the fight. But... Khaos was not a pokemon that backed down from a fight. He could feel the Dusk rage building within him as the meteors began falling to the ground. The houndire bit back a yelp as one thudded into a hindpaw, working to concentrate on weaving between the meteors as best he could, using the commotion to his advantage by spraying flame into the rising dust to create a smoky screen of air, making him harder to see. He continued weaving through the debris, searching for another opportunity to attack, when he felt he had it, he unleashed a gout of flame, immediately moving position once it had left his mouth.

Khaos used Smoke Screen!
Khaos used Flame Thrower!

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
TK-Hikaru13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Windrunner

Unread post by TK-Hikaru13 »

Hana and Lulu - Floraroma Town

Hana smiled as she walked next to where Lulu was and sat down. "My friend, you don't need to give us anything in return, we're used to hungry wanderers." Hana said to Cole, "However, We'd like it if you'd keep our garden a secret. One can only be so generous until their own needs need to be met." She added. Lulu laid down with a grumble, watching Cole and Darla talk. "Word of advice, the Aguave berries are mine. I'd prefer it if you didn't eat any of those."Said Lulu to Cole. Hana then gasped as if remembering something. "Oh, where are my manners! I forgot to introduce us." She said as if scandalized. "I am Hana and my partner here is Lulu."She said, motioning to herself then the luxio. "Pleased to meet you and all that bull." Lulu sighed.

(Sorry for taking so long ;^^)
Walpurgis~ Brought to you by the lovely Senna.
Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

Peter - Eterna Forest

Peter growled. The Houndire was smarter than he expected. He cursed under his breath for being so immature. If he were just a little older then he could easily wipe this demonic looking Houdoom from existence. The smoke was heavy, making the Grovram feel uncomfortable and wary. He knew what the Houndire was doing, and he braced himself for another oncoming fire attack. From the smoke, a burst stream of fire erupted. Peter flew higher in an attempt to dodge it, but the flame struck a foot, causing him to flinch and grit his teeth. He didn't know how many more fire attacks he could take, and the Houndire was as fast as himself which was new. Never before had Peter fought against a Pokemon that could match his speed. He couldn't interrogate the mutant like he had hoped to, he had to end this battle and quickly. He flapped his wings in order to make the smoke dissipate. Once the smoke had cleared, Peter sighed and focused on the Houndire. His body and eyes began to glow a fiery color and he charged towards the bone-clad hound with full-force at break-neck speed.

Peter used Outrage!
Last edited by Jurz on Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:43 am, edited 4 times in total.

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

((Careful using words like unmatchable; it implies that your opponent can't get away. :)))

Khaos--Eterna Forest

Khaos cursed under his breath as his smoke screen disappeared and as his flamethrower more or less missed. Before he could begin to think of his next move (something he tended to forget to do anyway), the grovram came hurt out of the air at him at a speed that his injured foot paw was not going to allow him to dodge. Instead the houndire braced himself, snarling as he took the hit head on and was nearly bowled over, skidding backwards through the dirt and grass. He used the reckless attack as an opportunity to launch a powerful counterattack of his own, preferring close range combat. Khaos braced himself through his injuries and lunged forward at the grovram, jaws parted. If he was lucky and connected his attack, his horns might also pierce through the other pokemon's flesh.

Khaos used Crunch!

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

((Sorry, I couldn't think of a better word. I'll fix that. Thanks :) ))

Peter - Eterna Forest

The many fire attacks were taking their toll on the hybrid. He knew he wouldn't be able to dodge the lunging Houndire, so, instead, he lifted his arm as a means to block the attack. The Houndires fangs ranked Peter's flesh and the force knocked him back. He stumbled, blood dripping down his arm. "You were a more than worthy opponent," the Grovram admitted, "and I'd prefer it if neither of us died here. I'm sure we will see each other again, and maybe then the situation will be different." Peter attempted to fly, but his bloody arm wouldn't allow him to so he glided onto the branch of a tree and hopped onto the branch of another tree and then another and another until he was gone.
Last edited by Jurz on Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

((No worries; it was something I had a lot of trouble figuring out when I first started RPing and is still something I have to actively think about. xD))

[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Rin
Eterna

"Right, break, go team--" She paused, ears twitched as she saw something go through the trees. The legend hybrid. Why was he leaving? Was the houndoom thing defeated? Was it over? She frowned, the smell of smoke still thick in her nose. She dropped her voice to a whisper, peering through the foliage. "Okay, we should be very quiet. I don't know what's happening. Worse, we may need to actually make a break for it. Our back-up just went running by--and I'm not sure that's a good sign."

---

Cole
Floaroma

"I can keep it a secret. And not touch your Aguave berries." Cole said solemnly. Already the food was starting to help a bit, even if he was still hungry. He didn't dare take any more berries, though. He twitched an ear, mentally deciding what to go or do next. The luxio made him nervous, and sticking around, even with her leafeon partner to help keep her quiet, didn't exactly appeal to Cole. The snubbull was interesting enough, but Cole wasn't sure if sticking around with her was so good either. Why bother stealing clothes when you could steal food?
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Khaos--Eterna Forest

The houndire felt the satisfying contact of his teeth against the grovram's flesh only to get disappointed when he got too cocky and it managed to wriggle free and escape with some touchy feely spiel about not wanting either of them to die. Khaos unleashed a loud, long howl, letting the sound fade through the air and trees. Rage still boiled through him, the urge to kill unsatisfied. He snarled and shook himself, wincing when the action caused spikes of pain to course through his body. It probably wouldn't be wise to stick around and see if any of the partial legendary's buddies tried to show back up and take advantage of his weakened state. His revenge would have to wait. With a snort of smoke through his mouth, Khaos slowly traipsed his way back through the woods, heading back to the hub for Wrath.

[/center]
Silivren
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

Trista - Eterna Forest

Trista hunkered downcarefully amongst the foliage and dropped her voice to a whisper. "I have no idea what's going on. I hear some commotion but.. I'm ready to run if need be." She sniffed deeply smelling the smoke and coughed softly. "Ugh it stinks too. That doesn't smell like normal smoke either.. What is that houndoom thing truly?" she asked as her head turned towards the two other Pokémon.

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Rin
Eterna Forest

"Looks kind of Duskish, if you ask me," Rin said, shifting to stand up on her hind legs and peer out over the woods. No sign of the houndire, although the smell of acrid smoke burned in her throat. She sneezed once or twice, unsettling her balance, and dropped down. "All clear," She stated. "I guess we're all in the clear." She bit down her desire to ask for a gem or two, deciding that getting away with her life was a damn good reward. Still...even if the houndoom thing was grumpy and kind of violent, his words were interesting at least. It couldn't hurt to trail him and at the very least see what he was talking about, even if she didn't participate or anything...

"I'm going to go after them, check it out. After all, maybe he meant something like the Dusk are reforming! I bet if I told a Legendary, they'd be very pleased..." She grinned, imagining how satisifed the Legend would be when she informed of the Dusk's plans. They'd probably be so happy, they might even make her a Champion of some sorts. She imagined herself as something cool--maybe a Raikou or Kyurem. She paused as she eyed Trista, "Uh, do you have anywhere to be? You look kind of lost."

---

Cole
Floaroma

Cole was looking forward to be on his way when there was a rumbling under his paws. His ears pricked, and he got on his feet, teeth bared in apprehension and fins flared. For a brief moment, he thought it was Dusk--there was a soft murmur of whispers, after all. But then he realized that his head was quiet and it was something out there. "Do you hear that?" He asked, managing to catch himself and regain his composure. "Sounds like something is happening at Floaroma. Maybe we should check it out?"

---

Riannon
Spear Pillar

Rian paced, humming thoughtfully as she considered where next would their best place to go. Then, there was a soft little piping sound behind her and she twitched, whirling around to be face-to-face with the reddish figure of Mespirit. Rian took a step back, ears pricked. "Uh, guys?" She said questioningly, as Mespirit hovered over to the portal, frowning at it and then at Keir. Rian moved to stand by Huron's side, wings half-flared.

Mespirit whisked to peer at Hagiel, then at the three legends, and then hopped back to the portal, obviously expectant. She chirruped at them, then looked at the far side of the Hall. Rian bit back a curse. "Of course. Of the three Lake Spirits to come find us and help us, we get the mute one." Mespirit gave her a dirty look.
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by HoneyShuckle »

Hagiel- spear pillar

Hagiel tried not to stare at the Mesprit. This truly was a good day for him. He diped his head at the legend when it looked at him. He then overheard that she was mute. So legends suffered from some of the same kinds of disability as everyone else. He clasped his hands behind his back and waited. He wasn't sure for what at the moment, but waited none the less.
Guess what! Senna made my Avatar! woo!
TK-Hikaru13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Windrunner

Unread post by TK-Hikaru13 »

Hana and Lulu - Floraroma Town

Hana squeaked when Cole flared his fins. "Hm? I didn't hear anything." She answered after he had asked if they heard anything. Lulu stood up, "I felt it too," She said as she rolled her shoulders, "And as much as I don't enjoy indulging paranoia I think we should investigate that noise." Hana stared at Lulu for a while, then sighed. "Alright, but I'm coming with you." She stated with conviction. "Works for me." Said Lulu. "Hey Cole, you coming with us or going on your own?"Lulu asked the vaporeon.
Walpurgis~ Brought to you by the lovely Senna.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Cole
Floaroma

The vaporeon paused, as if stunned that they would ask. His fins settled and he puffed himself up slightly in pride--they asked him to come! At the very least, they hadn't thought him crazy or wanted him gone. He realized that he probably looked ridiculous, and settled himself. "Yeah. If it's dangerous, then the more, the merrier." He replied. His tail flicked and he looked at Darla, figuring that the invitation might as well extend to the snubbull if she wanted.
Silivren

Trista - Eterna Forest

Trista peered down at the linoone and shifted softly from one foot to the other. "I.. Well I don't but.. Are you sure that following that thing is wise? I mean we just met and I cant tell you what to do but.. Be careful at least.".

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

((Sorry for being late to post; wasn't on the laptop yesterday.))

Darla--Floaroma Town

The snubbull was very happy that things had settled down and that both parties had come to an agreement without any fighting happening. Despite the fact that she was more than happy to babble on, she felt content enough to listen to the others chatter on as well, shivering slightly as Cole said he heard something. Darla strained her ears but couldn't hear much... maybe some faint whispers but she couldn't be sure. She grinned as Cole invited her along with the others to go check out whatever might be happening. "Yes yes I would like to come too. Hopefully it is nothing too bad." She shuffled her way up to the others, making sure not to smack them with her over sized hat.

[/center]
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Huron, Spear Pillar

Huron spun and hissed before realizing it was just Mespirit. Her fur fell flat, ears drooping slightly. Really, Mespirit? Couldn't they get one of the useful Lake Spirits? Mespirit wasn't all bad, but it was mute! Talking was rather important when it came to figuring things out. She flicked her tail, approaching as well. She had really hoped Keir would have figured it all out by now. He was the problem solver around here, not her! How could an egghead like him not know what a portal connecting to his own world was? Scowling, she looked up at the lake spirit.

"No, we have no idea. Even Keir the Mighty-brained doesn't know, and Giratina was no help. What's the big deal about it, anyway? Unless there's a bunch of 'em, we can just scare back any spirits that want to bug us."

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Rian
Spear Pillar

Mespirit hummed, frowning at them and flicking her tails lazily. She briefly conjured an image of the outside mountain--all white, except for a small red and green splotch of color. The image melted into the shapes of Uxie and Azelf, both speaking with various Legendaries. The Being of Emotion looked at them smugly, as if pleased with itself. It didn't even seem particularly bothered by their disappointment.

Riannon scowled at the images, then looked back at Mespirit. How was this exactly supposed to help? A few shapeless blobs on their mountain and the other two Legends talking to others? What exactly did Mespirit have to be here for? The Legend gave something akin to a shrug and disappeared. Rian blinked, calling out, "Wait! Did we offend it?"

Outside, Mespirit hovered over Rose and Bellflower, tilting its head at them. The snows didn't seem to bother it, and the cold was irrelevant to it. It was used to the temperatures of Sinnoh, always within in its cold, dark sleep. It was eager to be able to move and fly and soar and be about mortals again. It dipped, floating in front of Rose and Bellflower and cheerfully conjuring an image of Keir, Hagiel, Huron and Riannon.

---

Rin
Eterna Forest

"Wise? Well, I can't make any promises on that. But what if this is something big and important? You heard him, he was obviously going on about some master of his. If we're talking a Dusk revival, then we ought to do something. I was nothing but a cub the last time the Dusk rolled around, but I remember those days--we were always scared and hungry and it was almost never safe to leave the colony. Sometimes, siblings were chased out cause they caught the Infection and it couldn't spread. We don't want that to happen again." She said stubbornly.

Rin paused, sighing. "I can understand your worry though. If you don't want to come, that's fine. I'm perfectly capable of handling myself!" She puffed herself up in pride, as if daring Trista to argue with her. "But the more witnesses to whatever it is, the better. Or else no one might believe us."

---

Cole
Floaroama

Cole didn't know what he was expecting when he felt the rumbling under his feet. He was not, however, expecting most of Floaroma to be gone. The sky above was pitch black, and there were pale, ghastly figures stalking among the houses. Several buildings were half-sunken into the soil, and the field of flowers were withered and dying. Human and pokemon alike staggered around, as if injured. Through it all, there was a quiet undercurrent of sound, like whispers. And in the center of the town, a wide pit had formed, where pale figures were crawling out.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Darla--Floaroma Town

What... What in the world was happening? The snubbull looked scared for a moment as the incredibly strange stuff happened to the town that, just a few seconds ago, had been totally normal. Darla subconsciously huddled herself closer to the other pokemon she was with, taking off her hat. She turned to Cole. "Do you know what's going on?"

[/center]
Silivren

Trista - Eterna Forest

Trista cocked her head carefully at Rin. "I.. I never really knew what dusk was. Maybe I did and forgot. I cant remember to be honest. Maybe I wasn't.." she shook her head. She couldn't very well say born could she? "Well at any rate. I know you'll be fine.. but I.. I don't have anywhere else to go really. I.. I know you can take care of yourself but maybe you'll need help?". Trista rolled her shoulders back and softly scratched at a ruby on her shoulder. She smiled when the ruby came off in her hand, another beginning to grow in its place. Trista held out the ruby to Rin, it's facets face up as it gleamed softly. "Here, for you. You like shiny things don't you? You ARE a Linoone." she nodded softly at Rin.

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Rin
Eterna Forest

The linoone grinned widely, partially because that ruby looked insanely shiny and glorious and oh it would look so superb next to her other accumulated shiny--but more importantly, she wasn't going to have to go in there without back-up. "I didn't want to drag you into this if you didn't want to, but if you're willing to stick with me, then let's do this. Between the two of us, I'm sure we can handle anything that happens. With my quick-thinking and your ferocious appearance there, I bet anyone who tries to give us trouble will regret it." She took the ruby regardless, carefully stashing it away in her thick fur for now. Satisfied it was secure, she nodded. "Alright. We don't want them to notice us. But you're a ghost, and I'm a Delta, so they won't know what's gonna hit them!" She crowed triumphantly.

---

Cole
Floaroma

Cole paused, standing still and looking nervously at the town. His tail twitched and he seemed to shrink. He couldn't stop himself from giving a low whine, trying to keep himself from panicking. Panicking wasn't going to help him. Wasn't going to help anyone. He had to stay calm. Deep breaths. Deep breaths. In and out. In and out. He got this. He could keep himself under control. "I--I don't know," He managed to croak helplessly.