Descecration (PokeRP)

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Re: Descecration (PokeRP)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Darla--Floaroma Town

Ah yes! There was her chance! Some unsuspecting woman had set her hat on a fence pole and walked inside the shop. Darla darted over to the fence, having to jump a bit to yank the hat off of the topper of the pole. She briefly took a moment to hug the hat to herself before taking off running lest the lady see what she had done. Giggling to herself over her accomplishment, she forgot to look where she was going and promptly smashed into Hana and Lulu, falling over on her rump.

Using a free paw to rub at her face with her eyes squeezed shut, Darla mumbled, "Ow ow ow. Sorry. Sorry! Oh I'm a clumsy fool."

((Derp, forgot Khaos)) Khaos--Eterna Forest

The Houndire angrily paced around the forest. He was always angry. His tail lashed at the errant though. Khaos lifted his muzzle and scented the wind, snorting with nothing new or unusual came through. The bones of his tail creaked as he lashed it harder, growling a little. He had heard, or at least thought he felt, the call of... something very powerful. Something that might help sate his never ending fury. His "boss" hadn't really said much, just to spread chaos and recruit followers--chaos he could do, recruiting followers, not so much. Khaos wasn't exactly the diplomatic type.

Sighing, Khaos stopped his pacing, perking up as he thought he heard a new sound. Padding carefully, nose to the air, he followed sound and scent to where a baneye was sitting, struggling with its zipper. His first instinct was to immediately dart in and maul the thing and put it out of its misery, but he held his rage back, remembering that it would likely get him in trouble if this pokemon could be recruited to their side.

He instead settled for pacing a large circle around the baneye, keeping himself hidden behind trees, bushes, and shadows, the flaming tip of his tail occasionally seen through the gaps. "I can help you with that... Make the problem just... Go away," he tried to coo, hoping it sounded as enticing as the way the Lust followers cast their voices.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Silivren
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

Trista - Eterna Forest

Trista sat up and stopped struggling with her zipper. Her ears pricking at the unknown voice. Fear crawling up her gut as she swallowed nervously. The voice didn't sound particularly friendly and it seemed to clash with the kind words it offered her. "Who.. Who's there?" she called softly.
Last edited by Silivren on Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Huron, Spear Pillar

Huron blinked as the foreign pokémon got down on one knee, glancing sideways to Riannon. This was a new one. She was kind of looking forward to scaring another one away, to be honest. This one was bold enough to... not do that. Even when faced with Keir's ugly mug! She grinned as well, whacking a paw at the spinda lightly. He was still a little too shaky to impress her, but hey, he hadn't run away shrieking about mutants yet.

"Ah, get up, you aren't gunna be our brunch or anything." She looked to Keir and Riannon, tilting her ears. "I dunno what a... uh... a pokémon like him could do to help. If Keir-of-the-big-brain doesn't know what that portal thing is up to, nobody does." She sat, tail jauntily to one side with the maximum lack of class. "So what's up, pokémon thing?"

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by HoneyShuckle »

Hagiel- Spear pillar

The Spinda flinched a little as Huron hit him, but he lifted his head, slowly standing back up. "My name is Hagiel. It is an honor to be here, and meet those connected close to Legends." he Rubbed his hands slightly, they were freezing. "I came here because someone told me that... things were going to start happening." He glanced at the Odd portal-ish thing. "I'm just going to assume that has something to do with what they were talking about." He swayed slightly in place, A fairly normal thing for a spinda standing still to do.
Guess what! Senna made my Avatar! woo!
Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

Peter - Eterna Forest

Peter slumped onto a branch high up in a tree. He looked up to the sky, closed his eyes, and relaxed. Every week, once a week, the Grovram would telepathically contact his father, Reshiram, and tell him how things were going. He loved his father very much, he just wasn't sure if wanted to live like his father. Peter was about to contact his father when he heard some commotion. The Grovram shook his head and decided that his father could wait. He hopped from tree to tree towards the source of the sounds. When he landed on a branch of the tree closest to the source he peered down, and saw a nasty looking mutant Houndoom of sorts confronting a Baneye.

Rose - Mt. Coronet

Rose picked up pawfuls of snow and started molding a snowball. It never snowed where she grew up. It was such a pretty sight and so fun to play with! She threw the snow to sky and let it rain down on her. She laughed wholeheartedly and skipped around in the snow. She looked up at the peak of the mountain and smiled. What an adventure it would be to climb the mountain! And, so, her journey began.

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Riannon
Spear Pillar

"Things are definitely happening," The espalkia said, sounding somewhat more serious. "And that definitely has to do with it, although we didn't do it. Or rather, that's Keir's department, not Huron's or mine." She grinned. Department was an overstatement, as bastards they didn't quite have any jurisdiction, but with her father being asleep all the time and the new Time Legend so young, it was the closest she or Huron would ever get at least. She snorted. Even Keir got to do more exciting things than she did.

"So uh, I guess you really don't know what's happening either. Weird. That probably means we should figure out who exactly does." Rian stated. "...Granted, I don't know where exactly we'd start."

---

Cole
Floaroma

The vaporeon squawked as Hana and Lulu spotted him. His stomach hissed in disapproval, reminding him how hungry he was. It had been a rough past few days. His previous shelter had been taken over by bigger, tougher pokemon. The one before that had been with a group of pokemon who liked him till they realized he was Duskblood. And before that...he frowned as he remembered how Korrin had chased him out, demanding he never came back. Isaya usually defended him, but she was gone trying to find food with their parents, leaving Korrin in charge of Cole. He whined, realizing he was wasting time with his thoughts. Those pokemon were coming for him--

When a snubbull appeared out of nowhere, getting in the way of the two pokemon surging for him. He grinned in victory, trying to make a break for it. Maybe while they were distracted, he could just grab a berry. Even one would settle his stomach for long enough that he could find another place to stay for a bit.

---

((Wee bit of retcon so Rin is in Eterna.))

Marina
Eterna Forest

The linoone had followed the curious hybrid for a bit, trying to remain quiet. It was a fun exercise in stealth, first and foremost. Trying to outhide a ghost? That sounded like a fantastic personal challenge. She sauntered along, becoming aware of another presence that wasn't just the Trista. She frowned, hunkering down when she heard a voice warble out. It wasn't exactly what she would call entrancing, sort of croaky and dry, but whatever. She flicked her ears, watching Trista freak out a bit. She hummed thoughtfully, maybe she should help the hybrid out.
Silivren

Trista - Eterna Forest

Trista backed farther against the trees her eyes shooting in every direction. Her breath hitched in her throat and she trembled slightly. Normally Trista was never scared of foreign Pokémon but that voice.. That voice frightened her and it filled her with a sense of dread. Trista could feel emotion rolling off the trees. It felt like anger was closing in all around her.

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Khaos--Eterna Forest

Well... that hadn't worked out quite how he had hoped. The houndire all but snarled out loud, catching the sound in his throat before it could escape. Gah, how did those more sociable types go about appealing to others? Khaos had no patience for this sort of thing. Without thinking about it, words escaped him, words he had not heard in a very long time, words once spoken to him as a pup, though they sounded warped coming out of the Dusk evolved pokemon. "Hush now everything will be all right. Rest easy little one for I will take care of you and make your troubles go away." Shaking his head, Khaos growled quietly to himself, thinking he had banished such long ago thoughts away.

Taking the opportunity he had given himself, however, the houndire stepped forward from the shadows, carrying himself as regally as he was able. He attempted a friendly smile to the baneye though he had a feeling it looked more a grimace. "Come with me little pokemon and I can show you power like you have never known."

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Silivren

Trista - Eterna Forest

Trista gasped as the strange houndoom look alike stepped out from the shadows. She furiously rubbed her hands together and furiously tugged on her zipper in an attempt to give her more room to speak. She managed to choke out a little more than a whisper "I.. I don't want power. I..want.. Family.. Friends.. Power is nothing without...loved ones who care."

Trista glanced around at the surrounding trees. She was nervous now and searching for any means of a friendly face. She needed anyone who would help her. Trista was scared. If it came to a fight.. Well she didn't think she could win.

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Rin
Eterna Forest

Rin gathered herself, putting a cocky grin on her face. That houndire looked like he would eat her in two bites, but she wasn't going to stand by and let this baneye be hurt! She was the Daughter of Darkness, Child of the Night, Bringer of--damn, how did that one go again? Whatever. More importantly, the baneye might give her something shiny as a reward. Those rubies looked awfully nice...

She sauntered out of the foliage she was hiding, letting her stealth fade away. "Well, looks like we're having a party here! Thanks for finding my friend, Mr. Houndoom thing." She said easily, the lie sounding smooth. She padded over to Trista, subtly fluffing up her fur to make herself look bigger. "You see, she's a bit scared. Unfamiliar place. And between you and me, Mr. Houndoom thing, I think she ate a bit of a rotten berry." She paused to give a look to Trista, flashing her a slight grin, before turning back to look at Khaos. "So, you know, Mr. Houndoom thing, I'd reward you if I could, but I've got nothing on me. But I'd bet you someone else would LOVE to hear your speech about power and glory and all that."
Silivren

Trista - Eterna Forest

Trista peered curiously at the Linoone thanking Arceus she didn't have pupils, if she did they would have dilated at least twenty times their size. She nodded furiously "Ah, yes. There you are. I was looking for you." She felt as if she couldn't lie as easily as the strange Linoone standing beside her. She attempted a small smile which was difficult with her zipper of a mouth. Trista hoped the other pokemon could sense her relief. She was just thankful for someone who wasn't running the other way just at the sight of her.

She spoke carefully "I uh.. I got some berry caught in my zipper. It makes it hard to eat and all." she watched the canine Pokémon unsure if he could tell she was bluffing or not.

Senna-Umbreon
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

Keir - Spear Pillar

Unlike the sisters, who had shifted most of their attention to Hagiel, Keir continued studying at the portal. If this other Pokemon also had no idea what was happening, then honestly, the Umbretina found no reason in conversing with him at the moment. Peering at the shimmering rift, he tried to make out the location it lead to. He could see a large group of figures, almost all of them seeming panicked. And it was most definitely the Reverse World, that was for sure. As he watched, Keir noted one blurred figure move towards the portal, seeming almost curious. The Umbretina bristled, willing the curious spirit to turn away from the portal. It would not do to suddenly have masses of confused and lost spirits clambering all over Spear Pillar. Keir breathed a sigh of relief as the spirit seemed to realize the Umbretina from the other side of the portal was staring at it, and turned and scampered away.

Keir finally turned his attention back to the sisters and Hagiel, deciding to pad over to them. He had overheard a little bit of their conversation while investigating the portal, and chimed in, "Perhaps contacting other Legendaries would prove useful? Particularly some older Legends, as they may have some idea if this has ever happened before." He offered, then continued, "However, if that yields no new information, we would have to figure out something else. As much as I hate to say it, chances are we'd have to leave Spear Pillar altogether..."

----

Bellflower - Mt. Coronet

Bellflower shivered, maneuvering his way around the snow-sprinkled rocks that had almost proved to block his path completely. He'd managed to clamber over them, if barely, but he wasn't sure if he'd be able to do it again if he found another crop of nearly unclimbable rocks. The cold sure wasn't helping him that much, either. Shaymins in general didn't do well in cold climates, but Bellflower especially didn't handle it well. Although being in Land Forme made the cold not as bad as it could have been, being stuck on the ground brought its own troubles, such as not being able to fly the rest of the way til the peak of Mt. Coronet. The tiny Grass type was starting to wonder exactly why he had left his home of Flower Paradise to do this, although he knew it was for a good reason.

No one had been prepared for panic that consumed the Flower Paradise. A few days beforehand, the Shaymins had awoken to find many of their young missing, or - even worse - dead. And with no word from their Alpha for those days, many of the tribe had suspected that perhaps he too had been killed by those who had harmed their young, while others had prayed to hear the guiding words of their leader. And yet they had been met with silence.

So while many of the Tribe had mourned, others deciding to take action, and find the truth behind what had happened. Most Shaymins who had volunteered to do so were young adults, figuring it would be an adventure. Bellflower had happened to be one of them. He had always enjoyed doing things that sounded fun or exciting, little "adventures" included. Of course, he had a habit of agreeing to ideas that were.. Risky, but it never really seemed to phase him.

Except for now. Now he was starting to wonder why he did this. Sure, finding out why so many of his Tribe had died or disappeared was a good thing, but the fact that this entire trip he had yet to see any of the other Shaymins that had decided to look for answers was starting to worry him a little. That and there was the fact that the upper part of Mt. Coronet was covered in snow, even when it wasn't even remotely winter. But there wasn't much he could do about it now, was there? Sighing, and then wincing as a cold wind blew past him, Bellflower continued his ascent up the mountain, hoping to Arceus he'd make it there before he froze to death.

((I swear I'll get Fallon going here soon. Hopefully. XD))
TK-Hikaru13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Windrunner

Unread post by TK-Hikaru13 »

Hana and Lulu - Floraroma Town
Lulu had begun to growl, stalking towards the vaporeon."I'm giving you till the count of ten to-Augh!"When a snubbull had crashed into her and Hana, knocking the pair down. "Wha, what what's going on here?!" Hana cried out, getting up. "I know what's going on here, it's an ambush!"Lulu snarled, turning her gaze from the vaporeon to the snubbull. "Alright kiddo, tell us where the others are and maybe I'll consider sparing you."Lulu growled, hackles raised as she walked towards Darla. "Lulu! There is no need for this! Surely we can figure this situation out."Hana called after Lulu, tugging on a bit of the Luxio's mane.

(I know I still need to introduce Miss Jay, I haven't forgotten about him)
Walpurgis~ Brought to you by the lovely Senna.
Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Jurz »

Rose - Mt. Coronet

Rose was braving the mountain...very clumsily. She often stumbled, slipped and fell, but she was determined to make it to the peak. She grew to love traveling and adventures and, especially, a good challenge, and this experience contained all three of those aspects.

As she endured the harsh wind filled with snowflakes and ice, she caught a glimpse of a green blur. Green? In this climate? Rose tried to reach the green blur but not matter how hard she tried, the distance between her and the green blur grew. "Hey! Green blob! What are you!?" She continue to trudge through the snow as fast as she possibly could...which wasn't very fast.

Senna-Umbreon

Bellflower - Mt. Coronet

Bellflower stiffened as a voice was carried by the wind towards him. There was another Pokemon out here? He raised his head to look around, but due to his tiny stature, could hardly see anything beyond the rocks and small snow banks around him. "I-I'm not a g-green blob!" He stuttered, trying to call out to whoever was out there, and whoever had the nerve to call him a green blob.
Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Jurz »

Rose - Mt Coronet

When the Mega Ampharos finally caught up to what she called the green blob, she giggled. What a cute little Pokemon! Rose patted the Pokemon and smiled. "Are you a Shaymin? I'm new to this region and there aren't any Pokemon like you where I come from. From what I've heard, Shaymins hate the cold, so what are you doing in a place like this Little Guy?"

Senna-Umbreon

Bellflower - Mt. Coronet

Bellflower let out a tiny squeak as the larger Pokemon appeared from nearby. She was huge! Well, not THAT big, but.. Much larger than he was! And he didn't even know WHAT she was, either! He huffed indignantly as the Ampharos-like Pokemon petted him and giggled, although it wasn't all that impressive due to him still shivering. "Y-yes, I am!" He replied, debating between stepping away from her to get away from her cooing or to step closer for warmth. "A-And that means I'm a Legendary, t-too! W-Which is why I'm even here! To f-find other Legendaries! It's none of your business!"
Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Jurz »

Rose - Mt. Coronet

Rose noticed that the Shaymin was agitated and ceased cooing over him. She nodded in recognition to all that he had said and stared at him for a moment, then began, "I'm going in the same direction as you are, so would you like to stick with me? You can even get comfortable in my white mane. The cold doesn't bother me one bit!" She smiled once again, then continued, "But, I am a tad slower..."

Senna-Umbreon

Bellflower - Mt. Coronet

Bellflower stared up at the Ampharos-thing, tilting his head. After a few moments, he huffed and turned away, "I-I can make it there myself.. I'm a L-Legend, after all!" He boasted, beginning to - very slowly - walk away. He only got a little ways before a strong icy wind blew over the area, making the tiny Shaymin stop dead in his tracks. He shivered violently, letting out a tiny whimper without really meaning to. Now he was at a crossroads. The weather was getting worse, and he had been offered a ride in a warm mane the rest of the way to Spear Pillar. But admitting defeat and accepting help from a random mortal Pokemon? Bellflower hated the thought, but.. If he didn't get out of this weather soon...

Slowly - due to both the cold and hesitation - Bellflower turned back to face Rose, nodding the tiniest bit, "F-Fine... Just.. J-Just.. G-Get me there.. As.. Fast a-as.. You can, o-okay..?"
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Khaos--Eterna Forest

A sneer had started to crawl across the houndire's features at the baneye's pathetic reaction. It, along with what he had been about to say, were interrupted by a linoone appearing out of nowhere to seemingly vouch for the hybrid in front of him. Khaos shot the newcomer a level looking, snorting a bit of smoke through his nostrils. "I have no time for such silly games," he muttered, both to himself and the two pokemon making excuses in front of him. He cared little for what it was they were saying, or whether or not they were telling the truth--listening to weak pokemon babble bored him to death.

Taking a breath and regaining his composure, the houndire sauntered over to the baneye and linoone, sitting on his haunches and wrapping his bony tail around himself, flaming tip out front. "Let's be honest, shall we?" he asked, a devilish grin curving the corners of his mouth. He turned his attention to the linoone. "Just so we have things correct... It's Mr. Houndire to you. If you fluff out any further I might roast you over a fire like a marshmallow." The flames of his tail rose a tad.

His attention returned to them both. "The way I see it, you have two choices. You either come with me and serve the Watcher and gain power and glory unlike anything you have ever known. Or... You attempt to run or talk your way out of this to go back to your pitiful lives and I kill you. I do so get bored of talking and I love a good chase."

((Word games aren't really Khaos' thing. :P Let me know if I need to change anything he said.))

Darla--Floaroma Town

Just as Darla was regaining her bearings and getting back on her feet, she heard something mentioned about an ambush and attacking. Realizing at least one of the pair meant her, she jumped to attention, clutching her new hat to her body with one paw while waving the other in a motion to try and calm the luxio down. "Wait, wait, wait, friend. I mean you no harm. I ran into you by accident and for that I apologize. You see I, uh, I really wanted this hat here and needed to take off before the humans saw me and I wasn't looking where I was going. Please forgive me."

[/center]