Dawn of the Blessing OOC

Should we allow three typings for a pokemon? (IE Fire/Grass/Flying)

No. We've always had it at two, let's keep it. Besides, it might get OP.
76%
Yes. Change is good, it gives a wider variety. It won't be that bad.
24%

Total votes: 17

Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Re: Dawn of the Blessing planning thinger

Unread post by Jurz »

Also (I'm sorry for all my questions, they all just kind of pop into my head) what's this…Wraitheon concept?

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

/CRACKS KNUCKLES

let me see what i can do Jurz
Alright, so I'd love to join but I wasn't around during all the stuff that happened before…Should I go back and read ALL of that!? seems like a lot…I'd really hate to join and get lost though...
Give me some time and I'll come up with a roughly coherent storyline as to what's been happening in all the RPs that should, in theory, get you the basic idea of most of the main characters. I can't really help much with the whole Bridge plotline, but I'll do what I can. That said, if you ever downtime, it's not that bad a read. I'm certainly saying it's mandatory, don't worry, but hey, you ever find some downtime....
That's so awesome of you! I absolutely love the idea :) especially since I never get around to putting my own art up so it's hard to show people my characters (I'm abit lazy when it comes to that :lol: and when I say art, I mean doodles haha!) and I'd love to see one of everyone else's characters as avatars! It's just so cool :)

Also, quick question to go along with my post above. Delta seemed to be allowed in lower ranks of the Blessing? I can understand certain Champions being allowed (temporarily or not) but Deltas? I just wanna makes sure I got that right with my skimming, cuz I think I saw a few people having Delta in the ranks of the Blessing. I could have misread too!

EDIT: So I've read most of this thread (can't sleep!) and I think I'm going to join. I haven't really read up on anyone's characters though, but it seems a lot of people wanna RP as Pokemon in the lower ranks of The Blessing. Now, I LOVE RPing as a baddie, but I haven't REALLY RP'd much since Middle School XD (I want to! I just never get around to it…and every time I do, it's one that falls apart pretty quickly...) and I know there should be very few Assassins so I probably shouldn't be one but I REALLY want to try my hand at a stone-cold killer! any thoughts?
Definitely join, the more, the merrier. We have a character sheet thingon google docs that has a bunch of characters people are using, so you can get an early head start on trying to figure out who's who, but I also have a form for characters on the sign-in thread anyways, simply because a lot of characters on the document aren't being used for the RP.

As for an assassin, I don't see why not. I have an assassin character too, although I can't quite decide if I actually want to use her or not, but you're right, there are a lot of lower ranked Blessing members...

Deltas I've seen either or. I think it's if they don't know/it's well-hidden they can sort of get away with it, especially in lower ranks? But I doubt there's much in the way of higher-ranked members being Delta.
ALSO (sorry!) why is this taking place in 2 regions? and why those two? I assume it has something to do with older RPs?
Yeah it pretty much boiled down to between there's a lot of characters and one of the previous rp plot lines took place entirely in unova. A few people thought it'd be a good idea to have it take place in two separate regions to start, and then slowly begin to merge into one group. Very much a "hydra with multiple branches" sort of thing, in which they encounter heads and slowly have to convene to take down the main branch/HQ, if that makes sense? That's how I saw it anyways. There's been some idea tossed around about two threads, one in each region, although that's gonna require a bit more thought. I'll see what I can do to try and hash some stuff out.
Also (I'm sorry for all my questions, they all just kind of pop into my head) what's this…Wraitheon concept?
Ah, wraitheons.

Right so. The basis of Wraitheons came from an RP a long time ago I did with Lupis. It was in that RP that the idea of Champions/blessed pokemon for Legendaries came about. The wraitheons stem from that idea. Essentially, I had a character named Solara who died. And I decided to try and and find a way to vaguely retcon that. So the solution was Ho-Oh, being a creature who can bring things back to life, would bring back Solara as a wraitheon--somewhat like a Champion, except a bit stronger with certain limitations. (In this case, Solara is significantly crippled at night.)

It was relatively successful, Solara came back as effectively something similar to a Champion. Plot reasons happened and Ghost was also made into a wraitheon (ICly it's because Sol is weaker at night, Ghost is weaker at day, balance each other sort of jazz). At this point, I started getting a bit uncomfortable about having too many wraitheons running around, so I've more or less left it at twoish, mostly because it's a concept that could get rapidly out of hand. Not to say that other Champions aren't allowed, however. The Ho-Oh who brought back Sol and Ghost did bring back one other person, although it certainly wasn't a Wraitheon case, and there's a Ho-Oh blessed keeping an eye on Sol and Ghost. (A lot of Legendaries find the whole wraitheon thing to be questionable at best, and absolutely a terrible idea at worst).

tl;dr

It's sort of like a Champion but with some strengths a Champion lacks and some weaknesses a Champion lacks to balance it.

----

Now to Ruby:
Well hmm its founder
I guess its time I talk about 'Father'

Father is a...legendary being. I use this word because he see's himself as such, he's a reshariam who likes to believe he's some sort of angel bringing justice to the world by filtering out impurities- creating an organisation to do so
of course no one knows this (Save for the disciples *cough*). The 'father' higher ranks see is an impostor, a mere puppet put into place to protect fathers true identity.
I always imagined fake father as being a gliscor that started everything- for some reason working under fathers vision (He could be a champion?? Its kinda doubt able, but something to chew on for thought I guess)
And im really liking the above idea to
I seriously dig the idea of this shadowy vague unknown force leading everyone. Even if the true Father or even the figurehead doesn't have direct contact (I figure we can have NPC generals do that if need be) it's still a sort of cool idea. Very Big Brotherish. ("Don't act out against the Blessing, Father is watching you.")
Um hmmm....I think theres some points about this, I think that champions might keep them on their toes- some champions are ok, as long as the blessed pokemon is blessed by an individual that follows their beliefs, and isn't 'impure'
Otherwise the champions may find themselves quite high on The Blessings target list
I like to think that whatever Reshiram Crowley is working for is certainly working for the Blessing (same one? different one? THE WORLD WILL NEVER KNOW) but Crowley certainly is involved. And yeah, Jurz--Crowley is one of the Reshiram blessed you're thinking of, the other being Rook/Rokh, who I don't think will be in the RP. Ask Moon.
Well...I guess they can be a bit confusing
i'd much rather not cut them out because I have a few blessing mastermind characters floating around, but they can be changed if needed be.
I really like all these, for plot reasons I would like to keep some of the older ones too if its alright? Like The Disciples, Guardians, Watchers hidden amount the ranks of others (to keep lower classes from finding out too much?)
I think it'd be kind of cool. I can see there being two sides of the Blessing and sort of two different ranking systems. The one known to the public and the more secretive one.
yes please, I really love the idea of this

I should mention I vaguely remember coming up with a force to oppose Father.
An even more secretive force that works only with the groups name in mind- never a word of it spoken out otherwise, unless private conditions are met for a recruit (They probably only hear of it once), they know about The Blessing secrets and simply work on the side helping out 'victims'
How do they exist? Why?
Father isn't a lone sibling, he has a sister. A Zekrom, by the name of Mother.
While Father tries to spread purify the earth, acting as an angel.
Mother does not act like an angel. She is something from the shadows, she is the being that answers the cries of help uttered from the mouths of 'purified' victims, she started her own group which works in secret- protecting and healing but not taking action.
She could not bring herself to kill her 'dear' brother after all. Such tactics are cruel and she doesn't approve.
Father has his weather trio. Mother has musketeers.

these were originally ideas- the true father was only going to be revealed much later, and even later- Mother.
Another older concept I had tied into the fact with the Guardians
The Blessing does not improve of impurities- it strives to be pure, father would get disappointed otherwise after all.
The researchers were studying a method- a way to dig into ancient roots and draw out even more of a pokemons elemental power.
Pokemon were trained in such a way that certian elements they already possessed became stronger- they were able to learn moves in that typing they could not normally, dual types would focus on one more than the other.
the Guardians were the ultimate, perfect polished weapons of these- each a species of only a single type (or in flying types case one type removed since the only pure flying type is a legendary), each overflowing with elemental energy and platted in armour suited to their elements needs they were made to be the ultimate breathing weapons for The Blessing.
Each of them are to be fully evolved, their power even that of a legendarys. They do not speak, their bodies are machines- showing no emotion in face or movement and they listen to each of fathers words without thought, hesitation.
But those are the perfect products- said to almost not exist among even knowledgeable ranks because the researchers know all too well that this process is a long one, hard to master and perfect by nearly anyone
That doesn't mean they don't try- other pokemon are put through this process, their power may not be legendary, but its still increased.

That was the other idea I had in mind- to make The Blessing create weapons similar to those they destroyed
Its to show off a flaw- Father is mortal. He is no god, he's a selfish mortal who's so blinded by pride, he doesn't realize that his own creations are similar to the things hes killing.

apologies because im gonna be gone for a week camping! These were leftover plot ideas that have existed for The Blessing for forever and a half, maybe we can somehow implement them with the new plot?

Oh before I go! Before Father was going to be discovered I had planned a hybrid character to hint at his existence- Father likes heavenly songs, and clouds kinda tie into the whole angel/heaven/god thing

There would be a Reshariam/Swablu hybrid wandering around with some seriously bad scars and a good case of amnesia.
ngl I'm digging the idea of a Mother/Father thing. If we can have the Mother help out Ekleipsis as a mysterious benefactor....

MAN the things we could do with this concept...
Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Jurz »

Holy cow, I sure did ask a lot of questions XD Thanks for answering them all :)

Rubywashere
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Rubywashere »

Also, I don't think there should be too many ranks or things might get confusing and once we've established a generally ranking I'd like to, personally, see the order just so I know who answers to who, y'know?
No worries! I know theres a lot of ranks, i'll have to fix up that list eventually cause its just a wreck right now
I also like the idea of Father being a Reshiram. I think someone had a Reshiram-blessed character working for The Blessing? I read up on a few characters but I can't particularly remember (it's 2:30am where I'm at and I was at work ALL DAY and I'm coming down with an infection so bear with me!) and Reshiram is my absolute favorite legendary so I'd love to RP a child of his or a Champion of his that works in the higher ranks of The Blessing
Hmm well as for characters relating to father? I may be suupppeerrrr picky about it because he's sorta a hidden figure and all and any sort of champion/child he has will probably need to keep their mouths trapped about it while working
The hybrid idea though? Yeah I may let someone steal it, but im still thinking if I want to keep the idea to myself or give it to someone else
ngl I'm digging the idea of a Mother/Father thing. If we can have the Mother help out Ekleipsis as a mysterious benefactor....
Well I was thinking we do something like that to, the Ekleipsis could definitely have a few of Mothers children helping out in secret! It especially helps that Mother and her children don't like to be the ones that do the fighting
Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Jurz »

Rubywashere wrote:
I also like the idea of Father being a Reshiram. I think someone had a Reshiram-blessed character working for The Blessing? I read up on a few characters but I can't particularly remember (it's 2:30am where I'm at and I was at work ALL DAY and I'm coming down with an infection so bear with me!) and Reshiram is my absolute favorite legendary so I'd love to RP a child of his or a Champion of his that works in the higher ranks of The Blessing
Hmm well as for characters relating to father? I may be suupppeerrrr picky about it because he's sorta a hidden figure and all and any sort of champion/child he has will probably need to keep their mouths trapped about it while working
The hybrid idea though? Yeah I may let someone steal it, but im still thinking if I want to keep the idea to myself or give it to someone else
I understand :) I was just throwing something out there I guess :lol:

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

s'all good Jurz

NOW AS PROMISED. A summary of the RPs. These are all main events and whatnot. Subtler nuances/character arcs/what have you won't necessarily be covered. And if I forget things, yell at me or add on.

If I remember correctly, the basic timeline was something vaaaaguely like this

Wrath of Deoxys --> (couple year break, maybe 1 or 2) ---> Rise of the Shadows ---> (maybe a year or so after RotS, was relatively small scale) ---> Desecration* (I feel like we made this canon?) ---> (somewhere closer to three/four/five years?) ---> Battle for the Bridge/Replacement**

*Desecration and Replacement were either works that weren't finished or relatively small scale. I still consider them canon, but that's subject for debate.

**I like to think the tail ends of BftB took place while Replacement was happening.

---

Wrath of Dexoys (WoD):

Basically, the main antagonist was Deoxys, who came from space and saw how humans were entrapping pokemon in pokeballs. He decided this was unacceptable and wanted to change this by liberating all pokemon. He began forming a faction of pokemon who had a similar viewpoint. One of heads of this faction alongside Deoxys was Delora, a shiny absol. Some pokemon however chose to fight against Deoxys. Notable members Chomp, a ferilgatr; Rikki, a zangoose; Solara, an espeon; Ghost Girl, an umbreon; Daray, a gengar, Speck, a haunter; Molly, a gardevoir; Resith, a charizard; as well as pretty much every Legendary. (The Kalos Legends didn't exist at the time of the RP. It can be assumed they were there.) Chomp's group sought to ask the Legendaries to effectively summon Arceus, who could trap Deoxys. It meant however that they'd have to lure Deoxys into a trap, a risk they were reluctant to take.

Several key battles were waged, with neither side quite getting the advantage. All others options exhausted, they began to summon Arceus, gathering all the Legends and as a result, luring Deoxys into a trap. (Okay, there was a brief stint where Dialga and Darkrai captured Ciro, Deoxys and Delora's kid, and it caused a HUGE amount of trouble. But Molly got to be an absolute HERO so.) But anyways, they summon Arceus, and absolute warfare breaks out. Delora tries to convince Deoxys to give up and surrender, but he refuses. As a result, Deoxys is killed in the conflict. However, Ciro, his son, brings back Deoxys using the power of Jirachi, and Deoxys decides that even if he doesn't trust humans, his crusade against them was foolish. Thus, the war is over and everyone goes home...almost everyone, anyways...

Rise of the Shadows:

During the one/two year period where the survivors of the Deoxys war recover, numerous pokemon have simply...vanished. It turns out that the humans created something called the Dusk Project, creating berserkers made rabid by the incessant voices in their head, that spread the virus through injury, effectively creating an army that would always replenish itself, against future threats on a similar scale as Deoxys. However, things went tragically wrong. The Shepherds, who were designed to keep the Dusk order control, failed to do so. The Dusk were released upon the world. Notable Dusk members included Scarab, a kabutops and their leader; Hands, a noctowl and one of Scarab's most trusted companions; Solara, the same espeon who fought in the War against Deoxys; The Hounds, consisting of Venin the vaporeon, Gamin the mightyena, Baaz the arcanine, and Seventeen the manectric; Confusion, a girafig; Buzzard, a charizard; and Summer, a glaceon. The Dusk spread rapidly, and Chomp's forces decided to try and hold them back, looking for a cure.

It was a brutal conflict--many died or were Infected in the crossfire. A group of refugees ended up merging with Chomp's group, and together they called themselves the Dawn, to hold back the Dusk. At first, it seemed the combined efforts of the Dawn might actually hold back the Dusk. Except a human intervened. His name was Dr. Insins and he created a strain of the virus that did something completely unnatural--forced pokemon into evolutions far beyond normal. The first subject to be evolved was Buzzard and he became something far stronger. Excited by the potential, Scarab and Insins continued making the solution, testing it on others.

While this occurred, the Dawn were seeking to try and find a cure, even going so far as to scour the old Dusk lab that held the originals. It didn't hold much success. At best, they created an inoculation. And while they were doing that, the Dusk had mastered their own strain--several pokemon were evolved a handful of times, and three of these became Champions of the Dusk, powerful lieutenants who helped lead Dusk assaults. These three were Solara, Buzzard, and Confusion. However, as the Dusk are preparing for war, a third group had entered the fray--the Sunrise. Lead by the one Shepherd who had survived, Kamimpi, they sought to annihilate the Dusk as well as tear down the Dawn. They wanted to find the crystals left behind by Kamimpi's siblings, which would effectively cure the Dusk in one clean go.

It was only after a treaty was made between the two that any progress was made. With the Dawn and Sunrise combined, and Baaz now an impromptu leader of the Dawn, they prepared for the final battle. The Dusk meanwhile had given the new strain to everyone of their soldiers more or less--their entire army consisted of unnaturally evolved mutants. However, while trying to transfer the last crystal, the Dusk were assaulted. The Sunrise/Dawn alliance managed to gather all the crystals...

The battle was difficult, it was only thanks to Scarab's demise that the Dawn actually managed to survive. Torn apart by the virus, the Dusk leader simply fell apart, a hollow shell. Without their charismatic leader, the Dusk couldn't hold it together. Add on to the fact that Kamimpi's forces used the crystals to clean the Dusk in one go and the Dusk were effectively destroyed. They scattered to their own objectives, many of the evolved still bearing the scars of the war, and the mistrust and hatred from those among the Dawn. The war was over, but no amount of time would soothe the prejudices the Dusk now faced.

Desecration:

RP was never finished, but generally the gist was a big angry anti-Arceus came about, and a bunch of people smacked him down. Something like that.

Battle for the Bridge:

Baaaaaasically what I know about it is there was this ghost named Dusa. And Dusa decided that it wanted to get a whole bunch of souls so that it could become the strongest thing known to pokemonkind, with an eventual goal I believe of trying to devour Arceus' soul. So a whole bunch of pokemon got together and took it down. The RP took place mostly in Unova. Word about it probably got around.

Replacement:

A small side project RP that is technically canon I'd say, though really the events were relevant to a handful of characters. Essentially, a Ho-Oh named Forrestal brought Solara back to life. The then psyceon (she had been Dusk-evolved twice) had taken her life after a small group of anti-Dusk assassins tried to kill her. Rather than be defeated by them, she destroyed herself. Anyways, Forrest brings her back akin to a Champion to help protect Johto--the whole Unova thing made a lot of Legends uneasy, and Forrest thought he was doing something good. A scientist however named Terra has begun creating an army--eggs of Legendaries have been disappearing. It turns out using something akin to the Dusk project, she's created huge, twisted Legendaries from the egg--an army completely loyal to her. Their leader is Pharaoh, a kabutops created from Scarab's DNA himself.

Essentially, Solara, Forrestal, and the Legendaries that aren't tainted are fighting Terra's forces--until Terra achieves her goal. She creates a twisted Arceus that serves her--and it takes both sides to defeat it and Terra. Many were lost in the conflict--including Solara's mate, the charrosaurus Buzzard, who had been brought back to life by Terra as part of her project. Solara demanded that Pharaoh's forces be allowed to find sanctuary somewhere and live in peace, as reward for them helping against the twisted Arceus, and the kabutops takes his army and finds somewhere to vanish...
Senna-Umbreon
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

Jeez, Azu, that was pretty darn impressive. XD Props to you for actually managing to hash out legit summaries!

If anyone reaaaally wants a more complete summary of Battle for the Bridge, Honey and I can probably whip something up. :D

And yeah, I imagine Desecration was indeed canon. (Partly because I love the idea that Rin and Bellflower met during that plot. XD)
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

I try, Senna. I try.

ANYWAYS, cursory looking at lists now and from what I see in the character thread, I think we're gonna have a majority in Unova, leaning towards Ekleipsis. Johto will have less people, might be a bit more balanced.
Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Jurz »

Thanks a bunch Azu! You're the best :)

Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Jurz »

So…what all do we have to do before we get started??

Also, what's an anti-blessing? I started adding a new character onto the spreadsheet and was reading up on some other people's characters and saw the term

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

*peeks in*

Uh, hey there, Falcon here.

I'm honestly tempted to join in as well, but like Jurz, I wasn't around in any of the prior RPs, and I don't really know any of you guys that well. Even so, I already have a character idea kicking around in my head. I love Pokemon Role-Plays, though I haven't participated in any since the mid-2000s, but I've been wanting to get back into RPing, and what better place to start than in one of my absolute favorite fandoms? I'll be sure to go back through this thread and read everything, and I'll probably go back and read through the prior RPs as well. But, if you guys don't think I should join, let me know and I'll delete this post.
Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Jurz »

Falconcrest wrote:*peeks in*

Uh, hey there, Falcon here.

I'm honestly tempted to join in as well, but like Jurz, I wasn't around in any of the prior RPs, and I don't really know any of you guys that well. Even so, I already have a character idea kicking around in my head. I love Pokemon Role-Plays, though I haven't participated in any since the mid-2000s, but I've been wanting to get back into RPing, and what better place to start than in one of my absolute favorite fandoms? I'll be sure to go back through this thread and read everything, and I'll probably go back and read through the prior RPs as well. But, if you guys don't think I should join, let me know and I'll delete this post.
JOIN US

Azu even wrote summaries for past RPs that are somewhere in this thread :) there are explanations for everything in this thread that should bring you up to date!

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

I'll wait and see what Azunara and everyone else says, though I am working on my character. I may not have been in any of the prior RPs, but I have read a few posts here and there, and I've always been interested in joining, I've just been way too shy to come forward and say so till now. :)
Senna-Umbreon

Well I for one have no issue with you joining, Falcon. C:

(Man, we're getting quite the huge group for this, aren't we? XD)
Moonlost
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

I for one am more than happy to have more people join up! I love seeing new faces, and we're hopefully a pretty friendly bunch. So, yeah, hopefully you decide to get involved, if there's anything you're confused on just pipe up and hopefully one of us can get you sorted
Jurz wrote:Also, what's an anti-blessing? I started adding a new character onto the spreadsheet and was reading up on some other people's characters and saw the term
I believe that was the term we were using for the protagonist group before we settled for the term "Ekleipsis".
Azunara wrote:And yeah, Jurz--Crowley is one of the Reshiram blessed you're thinking of, the other being Rook/Rokh, who I don't think will be in the RP. Ask Moon.
Rook/Rohk won't be turning up, or at least I'm not planning on it at this point in time. Maybe later? Don't count on it though.

Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Jurz »

Moonlost wrote:I for one am more than happy to have more people join up! I love seeing new faces, and we're hopefully a pretty friendly bunch. So, yeah, hopefully you decide to get involved, if there's anything you're confused on just pipe up and hopefully one of us can get you sorted
Jurz wrote:Also, what's an anti-blessing? I started adding a new character onto the spreadsheet and was reading up on some other people's characters and saw the term
I believe that was the term we were using for the protagonist group before we settled for the term "Ekleipsis".
Pffffffff well duh XD Don't mind me and my stupid questions!

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

HOW DARE YOU JOIN
I'm playing with you more people aren't an issue with me at all. I'd give you the link to the spreadsheet but I'm on my phone. I'm sure someone can get you the link and set up a page for you though. Uh but basically yeah there are plot summaries of the rps should be some playable races so to speak explained in the sign up thread and if you got a question ask.

MOAR PEOPLE

as for what we need id still like to have all characters in the sign up thread and a final consensus on whether we have tell threads.
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Awesome, thanks you guys! You know, I've always loved the idea of hybrid Pokemon, and it's one of the reasons why I've been interested in these RPs, along with the storylines you guys all come up with. I'll be sure to read up on everything in this thread as I work on my character. :3

I actually have a question about the spreadsheet, I saw Jurz mention it in the DotB sigh-up thread, but I have no idea where said spreadsheet is currently, so a link would definitely be appreciated. I can sort of draw, but as of right now, I have no scanner, and I don't trust my crappy camera, so I'll be doing write-ups for my character's physical description.
Senna-Umbreon

SPREADSHEET GO

Also, we're, uh, ATTEMPTING to put together some kind of wiki for this verse, with better descriptions of characters and plots and all that jazz. But that's taking some time. XD

But yeah, it's great to have more people interested in this! C:
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

At most, I'll go with two characters, one for each side. Any more is too much for me to keep track of. Originally, I was just going to have one character, but now I have another idea that just won't leave me alone. XD

A wiki sounds like it would be awesome! And, I admit that the spreadsheet format is new to me, but I've got it bookmarked for reference. Is it all right for me to reserve a posting spot on the sign-in thread? I should have my two characters ready either by tomorrow or the next day. That is, unless I stay up all night working on them.