Forum Role-Playing

rubybeam
Illustrious Master Hunter

Re: Forum Role-Playing

Unread post by rubybeam »

rubybeam not trusting the new device dropped her savory devite delight and went upstairs to go to sleep with her pets she nodiced yet another hunter coming down with a dieased bear she was drenei wearing a mask
Awesome signature by the awesome pengupuff!
Magnakilro
Realm: Eonar

Unread post by Magnakilro »

Mag and Yoshi both looked at the large flying machine the draenei made. Then he said,"Maybe the vending machine can teleport that thing outside?"
Avatar made by the awesome Senna-umbreon
Falconer
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Garrosh

Unread post by Falconer »

As the other hunters went about their business, they began to hear an awful wailing sound coming from outside. It sounds like a hyena and an undead fighting for the last scrap of rotten meat. It's distant, but getting closer. As the wailing begins to get louder the other hunters begin to make out the sounds of Dwarvish words.

Its Falconer.

He stumbles down the path toward the lodge while singing an old dwarf folk song. His words lilt and he occasionally hiccups. At his side, his faithful wolf Maugrim and behind him in tow, his swift ram with stacks of hides and skins so tall they sway back and forth. As Falconer approaches, he lazily drops the reins to his ram and stumbles in the door.

He reeks of beer and cheese... typical dwarf.

When he gets to the center of the room he raises his gun above his head and yells out "Hey hunters, how the h#%@ are ya!!" This is followed by a obnoxious dwarvish dance ending with a rude gesture. His face is beaming red, but only his nose shows it from beneath his thick beard.

He proceeds to a table in the corner where he promptly screams out an order for a round of ales for him and himself. Maugrim sits quietly by his side watching every moment in the lodge. Falconer might like to let loose after a hunt, but Maugrim never lets his guard down.

rubybeam

giug(( don't ask about the name >.>)) put her hand over her face at the sight of the dwarf her hungry bear looking away she looked out the window to see her cat sandclaw rolling arouns trying to catch his own tail she felt the air of her moth brush against her face begging for food she handed him some cheese with her other hand that wasn't on her face
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Spotting the dwarf, and knowing that such tend to come up with great ideas after being "bribed" with alcohol, Tael walks up and sits down next to him. "Hey Eddy, his next drink 's on me!".

"Hey, shortie, think you can help me get my Flying Bomb Dropping Machine out if the inn?". "Ive heard great tales about dwarven ingenuity!"

He takes another sip from his own drink and leans back a little in his chair.

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

rubybeam

guig finally got over the embarssment called her cat in she went to get a drink she ordered just a flask for who knows how mny drunk people there are here alreadly she looked over at her dieseaed bear he needed a new name but she didn't know what to name him she thought people must be freaked at a dead looking bear in the inn. her blood elf bandit mask was starting to make her face sweaty so she took it off revealing her beutiful face
Falconer
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Falconer hides his suspicions of the engineer behind his grin. Them and all their crazy modern contraptions can never be trusted. "Ive never been one to turn down a free drink. Barkeep, send over an order of your famous craigboar ribs for me and my new friend while your at it."
Maugrim is not so inviting. He advertises his distrust with a low drawn out growl.
"Hey now boy, leave the bite on the battlefield", Falconer says to Maugrim as he tosses him a freshly gnawed rib bone.
"So you need my brain and brawn to get that hunk of junk off the ground?", he asks Tael while BBQ sauce runs down his beard.
Last edited by Falconer on Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

((Tael is a Draenei. He's specialized in Goblin Engineering however. It can be a tad confusing tough.))

"Aye. You reckon' it's possible?", he says with a grin.

"It's rather heavy tough, so we'll need lots of explosives. Luckily, there's a storage in the wall there.", he says, pointing at the wall, clearly making up a plan. Eddie stares at him with distrust however, and he quickly reformulates his idea. "Ok, so, maybe if we make a hole in the wall...", he says, and upon seeing Eddies reaction to this plan he's dumbfoulded. It's a good thing he's got an intelligent dwarven friend!

He takes another sip of his drink, while waiting for the dwarf to formulate a plan.

"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Fworbin

Realm: Nesingwary, Wyrmrest.

Unread post by Fworbin »

"What if you glued a hearthstone to it?"
Fworbin had had an idea, and had walked up next to Tael's chair.
"It is such a quiet thing, to fall. But far more terrible is to admit it."

- Kreia
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

"Aye!", Tael exclaims, happy about the idea. He takes up his hearthstone and walks up to the machine. He put the stone on the flying machine, but can't find any tape. Ah well, at least he has some nails.

He takes up a hammer and a nail, and strikes the nail straight trough the stone.

He starts casting the spell for the hearthstoning process, and the flying machine disappears in a flash of green light.

Moments later it reappears next to Eddie, who jumps back, scared.

Fworbin

Realm: Nesingwary, Wyrmrest.

Unread post by Fworbin »

"Maybe an inn with a bigger front door?", Fworbin suggests sheepishly.
"It is such a quiet thing, to fall. But far more terrible is to admit it."

- Kreia
Falconer
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

At the sight of another failed attempt, Falconer leaps to his feat, points into the air an proclaims "What we need here is some good old fashion muscle power".

He scurries out the door, stumbling along the way and nearly knocking over an order Eddy was carrying to a table. From outside came a series of screams, curses and whistles that could be heard for miles. Finally after a few minutes, Falconer returns through the door carrying a knapsack and two ropes and is followed by a large, foul tempered looking turtle.
"Now all we need to do is.....", his sentence gets lost in grumbles as he proceeds to tie the two ropes to the front of the flying contraption. As the ropes tighten, two large unsightly objects appear just outside the door. Are they Orc's? No, its the hind ends of Falconers two riding rams backing towards the door.

"Now for some lube!" He reaches into his knapsack and pulls out three things; a jar full of green ooze, a big chunk of dwarven cheese and a carrot on a stick. He proceeds to rub the ooze all over the door frame until it dripping with slime.

"Now Cranky, when I give the word, you get behind it and push like you've never pushed before."
Cranky the turtle gives him a look of disgust, yawns a begins to retreat into his shell.
"Damn it Cranky, there's a hunk of cheese in it for you and more when where done. Now get back there!"
Falconer tosses him the cheese, he gulps it down without hesitation and then positions himself behind the machine. He braces his shell against its frame and lets out a grown to announce he's ready.

Falconer grabs the carrot on the stick and climbs up on top of the two rams backs then hollers back inside, "Ok Tael! Whenever your ready! Give me the word!"

rubybeam

tank guigs bear was growling and sitting in front of his master he didn't want her to get hurt he knew that they were trying to get that vehicle out and his master was to deep in thought to nodiced he charged at the vehicle raming out of the walls of the inn but also breaking them he snorted and walked back to his beloved master
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

"Ready!", he yells, and pushes the contraption towards the door.

He likes this plan!

rubybeam

tank put his heavy pace over his face in in embassment guig looked at her worried " is everything okay tank?" she asked she looked at the machine " oh that's why" she said
Falconer
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

"CHARGE!!!" Falconer screams as he hangs the carrot out in front of the eager rams.
"Now Cranky, now!" The turtle begins to push with all his might.

The contraption starts to surge forward. It knocks over tables and the sound of glass shattering draws a crowd.

"Come on you lazy beasts, give it all you've got!", he shouts at the rams.

Their making steady progress now and are gaining momentum. Falconer looks back and realizes the flying machine is almost to the the door.

"Here we goooo....NOW, NOW, NOW!!!" The rams kick it in to second gear.

WHAM!!!! They all come to a halt..... The wood frame of the door starts to creak. The machine starts to bow under the pressure.

"PUSH, PUSH!!! We got this! Come on Cranky, put your shell into it!!!
The machine is not giving. It might be stuck, but the ornery dwarf persists.

"Maugrim you lazy wolf, HELP!!" Maugrim jumps to his feet and runs to their aide, but what can a wolf do? Maugrim raises an lip in a sinister smirk, runs behind cranky and bites him in the tail. Cranky howls out in pain and lunges forward with all his might. The flying machine bursts the rest of the way out of the door, but takes the frame and part of the wall with it.

Magnakilro
Realm: Eonar

Unread post by Magnakilro »

Yoshi was ecstatic about the loss of the door for now he can walk into the inn with everyone else. Yoshi ran in behind the machine and walked up to mag and then plopped down onto the floor. Mag dropped a piece of caribou in front of yoshi. Yoshi ate the meat and took a nap. "Well...this inn is starting to look a lot like the one in Dustwallow now...." said mag.
Avatar made by the awesome Senna-umbreon
rubybeam

" that hunter cares nothing for his turtle does he" guig said raiseing a eyebrow and putting her mask back on after she finished her flask
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Tael jumps into his vehicle, pulls some of the levers and the machine starts sputtering. It hovers slightly above the ground and the Gyrocopter starts swinging around slightly. He pushes the steering wheel forwards and the machine quickly flies straight for the inns wall, but Tael manages to steer it up enough to just come thundering down into the ground next to some wolf mounts that had been bound outside the inn.

He looks at his dwarven friend, and begins asking "How can I ever repay you?", when halfway trough the sentence he realizes the answer.

He rushes indoors, up to the bar. He throws a few gold in Eddies face, and lifts up a large keg of Dwarven Stout. He walks up to the probably drunk dwarf and presses the keg I to his lap.

He walks over to his own table and takes a sip of his drink. A day well spent...

((I want to bring in my Gnome! I just need to figure out how... Tael has to go out with style...))

rubybeam

guig bored diceded to go around and ask people in the inn for another name for her bear she got up putting her hooves forward she walked over to tael and asked him for a name for her bear because she can't think of any