DotB Sign-In

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

DotB Sign-In

Unread post by Azunara »

Introduction:

Although still in planning phase, we're starting to reach the point where we can start putting up characters. I understand there's a spreadsheet with all of ours characters, but that's a lot of chars to sift through. Thereby, for each character used I'm requesting a brief little sign-in, just so we have a basic gist of who they are and who is actually in the RP.

Dawn of the Blessing takes a couple of years after Battle for the Bridge, and several years after Rise of the Shadows. It's been a quiet few years. In the aftermath of these great conflicts, a small group known as the Blessing rose, aiding those who can't help themselves. At first, their efforts seem to be purely humanitarian. Then rumors are still cropping up--word that they are afraid of Deltas, hybrids, Dusk-evolved and shinies alike. At first this is dismissed as rumor by both the Blessing and those they help. Surely, that's nothing more than slander. Yet pokemon occasionally go missing, and no one quite knows what goes on in the higher rankings of the Blessing...

Rules:

Nice and simple folks.

1. Be polite. If you have a serious issue with someone, PM them or PM me. Don't make a huge fuss over it in the OOC thread.
2. Avoid Mary-Sues. Yes, this is a RP full of hybrids/powerful/strange pokemon. No, that doesn't mean you can have a pokemon that is stronger than Arceus himself. If you have a question, ask in the OOC thread and we'll help you work out the concept.
3. No god-modding.
4. There is, as of right now, no character limit. However, if you can't handle having whatever number characters you choose to use, then the group as a whole reserve the right to ask you to cut it down. Should it become a problem, then a character limit may be imposed. If the thread is bogged down with aimless characters and people lost because the person RPing fourteen chars can't keep up, then it's just not fair.
5. Post format isn't too difficult. All I ask is maybe a two, three sentences and that you top each post with character name and location. Especially important if you have several characters all in different places.

Plot:

War. War never changes.

And the needs of those who suffer never change either. Where there is strife, there are those who suffer from it. Since the days when a entity from space attacked, to the days where strange mutants prowled, eyes red as blood, to the days where a mad ghost tried to claim the soul of a god itself, there have been pokemon that fell through the cracks.

It was thus the Blessing was formed. Their efforts found those who had fallen behind--the disabled, the hungry, the weak--and brought them back up into the light. They gave shelter. They gave protection. The Blessing became well known for their efforts to help those who simply could not help themselves. Such an organization was exactly what this world needed--

--or was it?

Rumors of bigotry and murder surround the organization. Though no one but the paranoid gives the slander stock, it is said that the Blessing has a secret duality to them. On the other side, helping the weak, uplifting those who have fallen into shadow, saving those who can not save themselves. On the other, slaughtering those who are different, vast research and experiments going into purification, painful rites of passage to their agents to ensure loyalty. Shinies, Deltas, hybrids--none are supposedly safe from the wrath of the Blessing. As if it could not get worse, someone or something has stirred up fear about these strange mutants. They are alphas, they are better, and they are destroyers, slavers. Suddenly, even if the Blessing do harm those who are considered odd, it is seen as good--you never know what those strange pokemon will be capable of...

This in the shadow of the Blessing, a small group of sympathizers to those who are Dusk, shiny, Delta or hybrid form. Calling themselves Ekleipsis, they seek the dismantling of the Blessing, if only to defend themselves. Yet the entire world has turned their back on them--the Blessing supposedly seeks their death, the average pokemon see them as monsters out to harm them. They fight entirely for their own survival, with no sympathy.

No, war never changes.

Playable Races:

Standard: Any pokemon that doesn't have a 'mutation', be it shiny, delta, hybrid, or dusk evolution/duskblood.

Delta: Pokemon that have an additional type that adds on to or replaces a type. For example, a Delta Ice Eevee would be Normal/Ice, however a Delta Ice Charizard would be either Ice/Flying or Ice/Fire.

Hybrid: A pokemon that is a mix of two species, be it through multi-species parents or experiments. They also only have two types. For example, a charizard/eevee hybrid would be either Fire/Normal or Flying/Normal. A lucario/venasaur hybrid would be any combination of Steel/Fighting and Poison/Grass that'd you like, but still only two types. IE Steel/Poison or Grass/Fighting but not Grass/Fighting/Steel.

Dusk-Evolved/Duskblood: A catch-all term for those who were evolved as a result of Insins' work during the Dusk War. The virus and the evolution it produced altered DNA, thus many children of these Duskblood have strange features. Many of them have the red eyes that the Dusk had, and some may experience symptoms that are alarmingly Dusk virus. However, these Duskblood are harmless and can not spread the virus. One Dusk parent may cause minor abnormalities, both parents being Dusk may cause significant mutations/more noticeable changes.

Champions/Blessed (Not to be confused with the Blessing): Pokemon who have been chosen by a legendary to serve a higher purpose. Typically alters their appearance and gives them additional strength.

The Blessing have prejudice in the lower levels and actively seek to kill in the higher levels these kind of pokemon:

No Shinies
No Dusk Evolved/Dusk Blood
No Deltas
No experiments
No pokemon with dream world abilities

Form:

Name:
Species:
Brief Personality/Physical Appearance Description:
Delta/Hybrid/Dusk-Evolved/etc?:
Johto or Unova:
Ekleipsis or Blessing:
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Re: DotB Sign-In

Unread post by Azunara »

Ekleipsis
Johto Sect

Note: If there is an error or a character is not where it should be, let me know.

Azunara:

Solara
Kalina
Lyra

Falconcrest:

Vethrfolnir
Rumour

Honeyshuckle:

Foresight
Blood Sleep
Shadess
Takoda

Jurz:

Zack

Magna:

Chomp
Jaws
Ironskull

Moonlost:

Venin
Ridley

Ruby:

Lakitwo
N-2
Maple

Senna:

Ghost Girl "Ghost"
Iridescent
Rust
Rocket
Phantom
Paris
Quinn
Pantheris "Pan"
Ladon

Swiftpaw/Kira:

Ciro
Kyuu

TK:

Steve

Blessing
Johto Sect

Honeyshuckle:

Chandra

Falcon:

Catharsis
Loki

Jurz:

Peter

Moonlost:

Asher
Darius
Sonnet
Jasper
Tammat

Senna:

Arinei
Essence

Serendipity:

Sphinx
Trick
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Ekleipsis
Unova Sect

Note: If something is missing or there is an error, please let me know.

Falconcrest:

Saoirse
Ciar

Honeyshuckle:

GTM
Mattie
Deep Freeze
Sky High
Bastet
Taro
Maverick
Fayette

Jurz:

Rose

Lupis:

Haro

Magna:

Hate

Moonlost:

Allira

Ruby:

Biship

Senna:

Terrakion
Virizion
Cobalion
Keldeo
Bellflower
Fallon
Copper
Lunaire
Rhythym
Lir
Stormie
Shi Yu
Remiel
Chiyoko
Efah

Silva:

Robin

Swiftpaw/Kira:

Cella

TK:

Vanilla
Rio
Nico
Walpurgis
Benzedrine "Benny"

Blessing
Unova Sect

Azunara:

Crowley
Marina "Rin"

Honeyshuckle:

Spinnaker
Kadlin

Lupis:

Acedron

Moonlost:

Harrier

Senna:

Brigid
Antares
Olive
Billie

Silva:

Sam

Swiftpaw/Kira:

Nexus
Alaria
Zotz

TK:

Sin'Dorai "Sin"
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

As it stands, Solara, Crowley, and Rin are my main characters. Anyone else is a side character used for whatever needed purposes.

Name: Solara
Species: Solar Wraitheon (kind of like a champion, but weird)
Brief Personality/Physical Appearance Description: http://fav.me/d7nz297 Personality wise, Sol has about two moods--annoyed or amused. She's quick to pick a fight and fiercely protective of those she cares about, but on the other hand tends to have a short fuse, a terrible time expressing emotions, and hates taking help from others. She's stubborn and prideful, and she often acts without thinking. Tries not to show weakness or injury, and she's very determined about it. While she is proud of her time among the Dusk and is in theory fiercely loyal to its ideals, defending Johto means if she needs to relinquish her Dusk past then so be it.
Delta/Hybrid/Dusk-Evolved/etc?:...Dusk-Evolved/Champion?
Johto or Unova: Johto
Ekleipsis or Blessing: Ekleipsis

---

Name: Crowley
Species: Umbreon
Brief Personality/Physical Appearance Description: http://fav.me/d5h45c4 He lacks tact and is quite blunt. Has a strange, rather dark sense of humor. He sort of does what others tell him, he doesn't really question orders. Only the slightest bit apathetic towards the fate of those he doesn't immediately care about, very much every man for himself. Has little loyalty beyond Reshiram and Antares. Otherwise, he's sort of just like "whatever". That said, he's a ferocious, serious, deadly fighter. He's absolutely ruthless and won't stop until he wins.
Delta/Hybrid/Dusk-Evolved/etc?: Reshiram-Blessed
Johto or Unova: Probably Unova
Ekleipsis or Blessing: Blessing

---

Name: Marina "Rin"
Species: Linoone
Brief Personality/Physical Appearance: Standard looking linoone, dark colored eyes, fur is a bit darker than average. Tends to be very dramatic, kind of a dork. Overestimates herself. Likes to think she's some big great thief of justice. Has a huge bleeding heart and will actually help others and go out of her way to do so, usually because she says there'll be a reward but naaaaah she's just a softie
Delta/Hybrid/Dusk-Evolved/Etc?: Delta Dark Type--she can effectively turn invisible by sort of tricking others to not see her. Kind of gives off an aura of "I'm not here you can't see me". Can be bumped into, makes sound, can be smelled out, etc.
Johto or Unova: Unova
Ekleipsis or Blessing: Blessingish, she's spying on them after hearing about all the rumors.

---

Name: Kalina
Species: Eevee
Brief Personality/Physical Appearance Description: http://fav.me/d7t54y8 SNAKE COYOTE. Kalina tends to be rather cool and mellow in comparison to her brother's hyperactivity. She tries to serious and stoic, but honestly around her brother she tends to be awfully childish. She's rather noble and doesn't want to see others suffering, although she definitely has a loathing for the Blessing and will do what it takes to protect her brother and take them down. She's incredibly perceptive and intelligent for her young age, and she's patient and fair. ...ngl she's like Lucina from FE13.
Delta/Hybrid/Dusk-Evolved/etc?: Delta Poison type (It results in a bit of a weird appearance, and she's both venomous and poisonous, having mildly acidic blood and somewhat necrotic effects to her venom. It's not enough to really kill anyone who burn away flesh, but it hurts)

---

Name: Lyra
Species: Charieon (Charizard/Espeon hybrid)
Brief Personality/Appearance: http://fav.me/d69bp98 Lyra is animated, cheerful, and otherwise a happy-go-lucky sort. She takes a lot after her father, being cheerful and relatively affectionate towards those she cares about. Being steadfast and loyal, she's determined and will protect her friends at all costs, putting them before her. She's a vicious fighter like both her parents. Generally tends to be adventurous and curious, often dragging others into all sorts of trouble.
Delta/Hybrid/Dusk-Evolved/Etc: She's a charizard/espeon hybrid, and she's also a full Duskblood, as both of her parents were part of the Dusk War.
Johto/Unova: Johto
Ekleipsis/Blessing: Ekleipsis
Senna-Umbreon
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

ALRIGHT, I managed to hash out freakin' profiles for characters in a.. Decent amount of time! FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE I AM NOT TAKING FOREVER TO DO THIS. (Fun fact, I did all of these in one night!)

Note, I probably won't use ALL of these characters, because man this is a lot.. But this is just kind of my starting point, with the characters I'd ideally like to use, I guess? I may cut the list down eventually or just try to juggle the hell out of them all. I dunno. Sorry if this is a lot. actually I know it's a lot but you get my point

Name: Ghost Girl "Ghost"
Species: Lunar Wraitheon (sorta like a Champion, but weird? idk)
Physical Appearance Description: Art c: Markings and feathers glow when she's using certain moves. Her wings are more or less waterproof, like a duck's, in that water rolls right off of them.
Brief Personality: While she may seem cold and even selfish at first, Ghost is actually not all that bad. Underneath her hard shell, she's truly a caring person. She is incredibly loyal to those she cares for, and has a.. Really nasty habit of throwing herself in the way of attacks to protect people, which.. Has certainly had unfortunate results for her in the past. Regardless, she continues this behaviour, and prides herself on her ability to protect others. She is stubborn as stubborn can be, and can have a bit of a temper. But she's actually quite friendly, really, and very much enjoys joking around with her friends and family.
Delta/Hybrid/Dusk-Evolved/etc?: Uh. Champion-ish? Wraitheon? Yeah. I dunno.
Johto or Unova: Johto (At least at the start?)

Name: Terrakion (he's lame and goes by his species name don't question it)
Species: Terrakion
Physical Appearance Description: Art c:
Brief Personality: More or less an arrogant, quick-tempered and insensitive jerkface, really. Terrakion is usually rather grumpy, and.. Doesn't really like people. At least it seems that way. He'd be totally fine with people believing that. He's.. Actually not AS bad as he appears, but while he can be actually rather cheerful and friendly, he doesn't show that side of himself that often. Really the only people he'll ever willingly show his softer side to are his brothers, his mate Stormie, his best friend (and, uh, other lover) GTM, and his kids. He's incredibly stubborn, and quite protective of those he cares for. Doesn't like humans much at all, but he'll.. tolerate them. Usually. He's still quite vocal about the fact that he doesn't trust humans that much. (Although at this point, this might just be to keep up the image of being a badass Legendary.)
Delta/Hybrid/Dusk-Evolved/etc?: N/A

Name: Virizion (Goes by species name)
Species: Virizion
Brief Personality: Virizion is very kind, and quite friendly. He's quite feminine, honestly (he's even been mistaken for a female a few times! He doesn't exactly mind it, though.), and a hopeless romantic. He hates seeing others wronged or hurt, and tries to help others in anyway way that he can. While he's usually kind, he can certainly be rather sassy at times. He's grown to be rather fond of humans, despite the history him and his brothers have with them, and is usually rather exasperated by Cobalion and Terrakion's distrust of them, finding it rather ridiculous.

Name: Cobalion (Goes by species name)
Species: Cobalion
Brief Personality: Cobalion is kind, if.. Very quiet and stoic. Perhaps overly so, in fact. (This is likely due to the fact that he's.. Honestly not all that great at interacting with others. So instead of being horribly awkward, he opts to just be extremely quiet. ...Which usually ends up making things awkward anyway, though. His brothers will insist that he's quite a bit more talkative when it's just the four of them.) He is the leader of his quartet, the Sacred Swordsmen spoken of in a rather popular Unovan legend, and takes this role rather seriously. Despite his quiet and seemingly cold nature, he cares deeply for anyone that earns his respect, as well as his brothers. He is rather wary of humans, although is certainly not as obvious about it as Terrakion is.

Name: Keldeo (Goes by species name)
Species: Keldeo
Physical Appearance Description: Ordinary Form and Resolution Form c:
Brief Personality: Keldeo is generally rather shy and awkward, but he can be quite friendly and cheerful though. He's very sweet, and is quite kind to others. Has had really major issues with hating how weak and easily scared he was in the past, but those problems have lessened quite a bit recently, although he's still a little bit timid, and he's quite a bit modest. He's protective of others, and really shows how brave he can be when those he cares about are in danger. Despite his history with humans, he doesn't mind them that much, generally finding them to be rather nice.

Name: Bellflower
Species: Shaymin (Spitebloom Variant)
Brief Personality: Bellflower is an arrogant little brat, basically. He sees himself as better than mortals because he's a Legendary, and boasts that he's super strong because of it as well. It's really not true, and he typically ends up looking like a fool when he's proven wrong. He is gullible and easily convinced to do stupid things if they're made out to sound like fun. While he has a mischievous streak, he's actually quite friendly. Hates the cold, and is utterly terrified of dying.
Delta/Hybrid/Dusk-Evolved/etc?: Nope, just weird sub-species thingy
Ekleipsis or Blessing: Neutral-ish, but because he's friends with a Dusk-Evolved.. Likely Ekleipsis

Name: Fallon
Species: Smilocene (Dusk-Evolved Delcatty)
Brief Personality: Incredibly bad-tempered and violent. She has no social skills at all, and hates the company of others, generally. She has a burning hatred of the Dawn (and anyone anti-Dusk, really), blaming them for the loss of her little sister. She's bitter about the Dusk's loss during the war. While she won't ever admit it, she's actually quite lonely.
Delta/Hybrid/Dusk-Evolved/etc?: Dusk-Evolved
Ekleipsis or Blessing: Neutral-ish, but due to her loyalty to the Dusk, she's likely Ekleipsis by default. (Although she'd far prefer to NOT associate with many others that would consider themselves Ekleipsis...)

Name: Brigid
Species: Delcatty
Physical Appearance Description: She's a bit more muscular than typical Delcatty, and she has green eyes.
Brief Personality: Brigid is a rather kind person, really, and has a habit of acting like an older sister to those she trusts. She's been with the Blessing since not too long after the Dusk War. She hates the Dusk with a passion, especially Dusk-Evolved, blaming them for the loss of her three sisters (One being killed by Dusk-Evolved, and the other two having been infected by the virus and turned Dusk themselves). While she has no real quarrel with the other "mutants" that the Blessing hunt, her desire for revenge against the Dusk blinds her to the needless hatred and harm of innocents.

Name: Antares
Species: Espeon
Brief Personality: Antares is quiet, distant and reserved. He's wary of pretty much everyone, and has trust issues, therefor he doesn't have a lot of friends. Really, he has next to no loyalties beyond merely Anachronos the Dialga, and Crowley. He is quite loyal to them, however. Thoughtful, and doesn't get mad very often, unless he's pestered a whole lot. All things considered, he's somewhat lonely.
Delta/Hybrid/Dusk-Evolved/etc?: Champion, Dialga-Blessed

Name: Arinei yesss I'm bringing back Arinei \o/
Species: Skarmory
Physical Appearance Description: He's more or less a typical Skarmory, although he looks rather old and ragged, with quite a few scars along his metal-like body. He has blue eyes.
Brief Personality: He is rather quiet, preferring to keep to himself. He tries his best to be kind, however, and he enjoys helping others as best he can, seeming to find some kind of solace in it. (Solace from what? He will never elaborate, really, merely stating that his work in the Blessing is his way of making up for past deeds.) While he can act somewhat arrogant and fierce at times, any real fire in him has long been snuffed out.
Delta/Hybrid/Dusk-Evolved/etc?: N/A (Although admittedly, he was once infected by the Dusk virus. Never evolved, though, as he defected to the Dawn before the Dusk-Evolved came into being.)
Ekleipsis or Blessing: Blessing (He more or less ignores any of the rumours surrounding the Blessing's supposed hatred of mutants, and keeps his focus on the humanitarian work of the organization.)

Name: Olive
Species: Zekrom
Physical Appearance Description: She's a pretty average Zekrom, save for her deep green eyes.
Brief Personality: She's honestly rather cheerful and friendly, and is very fond of mortals. She has kind of a dark sense of humour. Very idealistic, and would love to see a world where there's no real issues. Although she's not the greatest at this, and can go to some extremes if she thinks it will help. Her heart's in the right place, but she can be easily misguided by both her own bias and others' opinions.

Name: Billie
Species: Gothitelle
Physical Appearance Description: She's quite a bit different than a typical Gothitelle, as her "dress" is quite a bit shorter, leaving her looking.. Significantly less feminine than others of her species. She has brown eyes.
Brief Personality: She's pretty apathetic. She more or less doesn't show that she cares too much about others, yet for whatever reason she seems to enjoy the Blessing's humanitarian work (albeit begrudgingly). She's a bit of a tomboy, and doesn't care much for her species' usually feminine-like ways. She's rather sarcastic.

Name: Iridescent
Species: Ho-Oh
Physical Appearance Description: He's a little more pale-coloured than a usual Shiny Ho-Oh. He has light orange eyes.
Brief Personality: He is extremely caring, and he treats nearly everyone he meets with equal kindness, unless they blatantly deserve otherwise. He is modest, particularly about his Legendary status, and prefers others to not stand on ceremony when interacting with him, finding there to be no purpose in being treated as some high-and-mighty god of some kind. He's level-headed, mild and soften-spoken. Dislikes conflict, but will fiercely defend those he cares for. Is rather fatherly.
Delta/Hybrid/Dusk-Evolved/etc?: Shiny

Name: Rust
Species: Umbredos (Umbreon-Rampardos hybrid)
Physical Appearance Description: Art c: All of his blue markings (Umbreon or Rampardos) can glow.
Brief Personality: Rust is generally rather kind, if kind of shy and awkward. He has little confidence, but is usually rather optimistic. He's cheerful and friendly around those he's comfortable with. Despite his confidence issues, when it comes to protecting others, he can certainly be quite brave.
Delta/Hybrid/Dusk-Evolved/etc?: Hybrid

Name: Copper
Species: Joltos (Jolteon-Rampardos hybrid)
Brief Personality: She is quick-tempered, hot-headed and competitive. Copper is very, very bad at expressing any kind of affection, and she hates accepting help from others, insisting that not only does she not need anyone's help, but she doesn't WANT it either. While she won't ever admit that she cares, she is very protective of those she's close to. She's more or less cut herself off from her family in Johto - insisting that she hates both her mother and brother - and considers only her mate Little Shadow and their children to be her family now.
Ekleipsis or Blessing: Neutral, but Ekleipsis just by way of her family mainly comprising of hybrids.

Name: Lunaire
Species: Sylveon
Physical Appearance Description: He's a bit bigger than the average Sylveon, and his colouring is paler than usual. His fur is significantly fluffier than usual. He has blue eyes. (Although they're darker than the usual blue eyes that Sylveons have.)
Brief Personality: Lunaire is a bit of a grump. He's extremely wary of others, and tends to not like new people, although he's not overly mean to them. He's just... Skeptical of their intentions, that's all. Can be a bit apathetic when it comes to the well-being of others, unless it's someone he cares deeply for. He is very easily flustered, ESPECIALLY when his habit of using Draining Kiss is brought up. Basically, if one points out that his fighting style of choice is pretty much kissing people to death, then he will get incredibly flustered and defensive about it.
Delta/Hybrid/Dusk-Evolved/etc?: Delta Species, half Flying type last minute urge to make Lunaire a Delta, go! (I may end up changing what type he has, or whatever. like I said, last minute thing lol)

Name: Rocket
Species: Zangatr (Zangoose-Feraligatr hybrid)
Physical Appearance Description: She looks more like a Zangoose than a Feraligatr, having the same basic body shape as a Zangoose. However, her snout and tail are far more reptilian, more resembling a Feraligatr. She lacks any scales, beyond the red ridges on her head, back and tail. While the claws on her fore-paws are longer than the ones on her hind-paws, they're noticeably shorter than a Zangoose's. Her left ear, as well as her markings on her face, chest and paws are all a blue colour, instead of red. She has a patch of pale yellow fur on her lower belly. She has light green eyes.
Brief Personality: Rocket is quite cheerful and friendly. She takes after her parents in that she tries to help all she meets, finding no reason in being anything but kind to others. This means she can be a little naive, however, and her kindness is easily taken advantage of. She acts somewhat like a big sister to pretty much everyone.

Name: Phantom
Species: Smoldereon (Dusk-Evolved Flareon)
Physical Appearance Description: Art c: Can create a line of flames that goes from the top of his head, down his spine and to the ends of each of his tails, as well as fire that engulfs his paws. He usually keeps this off, for.. Obvious reasons. (The flames usually flare up on their own when he's upset, though.)
Brief Personality: Arrogant and quick-tempered, and has like, no social skills at all. He's totally dense, and a bit of a large ham. He can easily let his anger get the better of him, blinding him from logic and reason. Can hold one HELL of a grudge, at least until something more important to focus on comes along. He's actually a giant softy, and is really just this big fluffy idiotic and goofy puppy.
Delta/Hybrid/Dusk-Evolved/etc?: Dusk-Evolved

Name: Paris
Species: Fleureon (Dusk-Evolved Leafeon)
Brief Personality: Very kind, and optimistic. He's quite vain and flamboyant. And.. A little dramatic, honestly. He's a hopeless romantic. Quite the pacifist, really.
Delta/Hybrid/Dusk-Evolved/etc?: Dusk-Evolved and Shiny

Name: Essence
Species: Lugia
Physical Appearance Description: She's a bit larger than most Lugia. Her blue spiked scales are paler than usual. She has icy blue eyes.
Brief Personality: She's a fierce den mother of a Legendary. While she is kind and motherly to young Pokemon, especially young Legends, she is cold to others, and is not all that fond of mortals. Extremely protective of her own kind, particularly the young Lugias in the Whirl Islands. She is wary of hybrids, and despises experiments, having lost many of her clutch to a human's experiments during the Replacement ordeal. Seeks vengeance for the lost young of the Whirl Islands, and will happily go to great extremes to do so, even ignoring any innocents harmed in the wake.

Name: Quinn
Species: Entei
Physical Appearance Description: He's a bit fluffier than a typical Entei. His eyes are a deep blue.
Brief Personality: He is overly serious and grumpy. He takes his status as a Legendary rather seriously. Really does not care at all for needless jokes or other such shenanigans. Can come off as rather apathetic, really. He's actually quite a dork once he relaxes, although he hardly EVER relaxes.
Delta/Hybrid/Dusk-Evolved/etc?: N/A (Although he is the son of a Crown Beast Entei, and can use the moves associated with the sub-species.)

Name: Rhythym
Species: Suicune
Physical Appearance Description: She's more or less a typical Suicune, except for her paws, which are a darker colour blue, more around the same shade as her crest. She has dark purple-blue eyes.
Brief Personality: She's one of the kindest Pokemon around. Perhaps even.. Overly so. She is extremely caring and sympathetic. She is very forgiving of others. Very motherly. She can be quite fierce if she has to be, which can very easily catch others off-guard.

Name: Pantheris "Pan"
Species: Raikou
Physical Appearance Description: A pretty typical Raikou, if a bit smaller. Deep green eyes.
Brief Personality: Extremely snarky, and basically speaks sarcasm as his second language. He loves to tease others and finds great amusement in the stupidity of others. He really just comes off as an insensitive and uncaring jerk, honestly, but he's actually a giant softy. He very rarely seems to take things seriously, and is the least regal/awe-inspiring Legendary ever.
Delta/Hybrid/Dusk-Evolved/etc?: N/A (Although he is the son of a Crown Beast Raikou, and can use the moves associated with the sub-species.)

Name: Lir
Species: Suikou (Suicune-Raikou hybrid)
Physical Appearance Description: Art c: (One of these days, I swear I'll have a legit reference for him that doesn't have other characters in it oops)
Brief Personality: He's very soft-spoken and polite, and a complete and utter sweetheart. He's a little lacking in self-confidence, however. And despite his kindness, it's debatable what he thinks of his biological parents, really, and he's far closer to his half-siblings than anything.
Delta/Hybrid/Dusk-Evolved/etc?: Hybrid (Also has some Crown Beast Raikou blood in him, meaning he can use Weather Ball and Aura Sphere.)
Last edited by Senna-Umbreon on Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Silvershade
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Silvershade »

Name: Sam
Species: Honchkrow
Brief Personality: Selfish, narcissistic little jerk who doesn't care about other pokemon and will only do things that benefit him.
Physical Appearance Description: arts Colors are a waaaay darker than normal honchkrow, seriously. He has a black beak tip, and the red parts (under his wings and tail and such) are slightly pink tinted. He's little thinner than most honchkrow and has fluffy legs (like a rook). Has a near-constant smug grin.
Delta/Hybrid/Dusk-Evolved/etc?: nop
Johto or Unova: Uuuuunova?

Name: Robin
Species: Linoone/furret
Brief Personality: Marches to the beat of their own drum, doesn't really care about pokemon who can't carry their own weight, but will tag along with people they deem useful. Very stubborn and hates being told what to do.
Physical Appearance Description: arts Basically a linoone but more stripes.
Johto or Unova: Unova, I guess.
Last edited by Silvershade on Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:44 am, edited 3 times in total.

deviantArt

TK-Hikaru13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Windrunner

Unread post by TK-Hikaru13 »

TK'S HERE TO COLLECT YOUR HEARTS!

Starting with my Unovans

Name: Vanilla
Species: Audino
Brief Personality/Physical Appearance Description: Vanilla is a gentle and kind Audino at heart. She really is. But her frequent and grim visions have left the little Audino scared of herself. Quick to trust and forgive, Vanilla's as sweet as her namesake. She looks like a normal audino, if not paler than usual. There are bells tied to her feelers, they act as warning sirens in the event a vision comes to her.
Delta/Hybrid/Dusk-Evolved/Ect?: Delta Species Psychic
Eklepsis or Blessing: Eventually Eklepsis

Name: Sin'Dorai, prefers 'Sin'.
Species: Simsear
Brief Personality/Physical Appearance Description: Hot-Headed and antsy, Sin is a jerk with a jealous streak. He's joined The Blessing after feeling unappreciated in his home team, full of powerful Pokemon. Physically, he's larger than most Simsears. He also has green eyes, an unusual eye coloration.
Delta/Hybrid/Dusk-Evolved/Ect?: No
Eklepsis or Blessing: Blessing

Name: Rio
Species: Lucario
Brief Personality/Physical Appearance Description: A stubbornly loyal and serious Lucario, Rio is almost like an old fashioned knight. His trainer had asked him to look after Vanilla, but Rio took it upon himself to become her personal caretaker/bodyguard. His seriousness often leaves him blind to jokes and sarcasm. Rio has sanded down his spikes so as not to hurt Vanilla or his friends with them.
Delta/Hybrid/Dusk-Evolved/Ect?: No.
Eklepsis or Blessing: Eventually Eklepsis.

And now, presenting the Kalos Troupe!

Name: Nico
Species: Delphox
Brief Personality/Physical Appearance Description: Nico can be compared to a lit firecracker; Fiery, loud and powerful. She's fiercely determined and willing to do anything for her friends. Unfortunately, she's lacking in tact, often saying hurtful things without realizing it. None the less, Nico is willing to apologize and move on. Nico has freckles along her snout, and a larger wand than usual. She's also impulsively tied her ear tufts into braided pigtails.
Eklepsis or Blessing: Eklepsis

Name: Steve
Species: Gogoat
Brief Personality/Physical Appearance Description: Steve is a shaggy hardened Gogoat. Older than the rest of the troupe, he's taken the father role for the group. A former loner, he occasionally has issues with Nico's leadership, often leading to arguments with the younger Pokemon. None the less, he'd rather negotiate verbally, rather than physically. Steve's horns are shorter and curl in further than most Gogoats. His coat is a lot shaggier.
Delta/Hybrid/Dusk-Evolved/Ect?:No

Name: Walpurgis
Species: Pumpkaboo
Brief Personality/Physical Appearance Description: A second generation circus brat, Walpurgis loves to laugh and make others laugh. Dreaming of becoming a clown, Walpurgis is constantly perfecting her craft. Now if only she could get over her shyness. Walpurgis is a small sized pumpkaboo, with a larger curl and shorter fangs.

Name: Benzedrine "Benny"
Species: Drapion
Brief Personality/Physical Appearance Description: Benzedrine is not a Pokemon to take lightly. An abrasive personality coupled with a habit for teasing people, Benny is not a friendly Drapion. Even less so with her compulsion to eat other Pokemon. These urges are kept under control with a potion crafted by Nico. As a result, Benzedrine is fiercely loyal to the Delphox. Aside from her cracked looking teeth, Benzedrine is a normal looking Drapion.

Name: Mochi
Species: Leipard
Brief Personality/Physical Appearance Description: With a flair for the dramatics and a carefree nature, Mochi is one of the more flamboyant members of the Kalos Troupe. He's obsessed with human theater, and as a result, often recites lines from plays. His fur is bright red, marking him as a shiny. The mask markings on his face are more defined than his peers. In a cuddleship with Lapis.
Delta/Hybrid/Dusk-Evolved/Ect?:Shiny

Name: Lapis
Species: Sableye
Brief Personality/Physical Appearance Description: One of the older members of the troupe, Lapis appears to be a very mature individual. Her actions say otherwise. Lapis is a full time mischief maker, playing pranks and other light hearted tricks on her fellow troupe members. Her eyes are made of darker gems, and her claws are longer than her fellow Sableye. She's in a cuddleship with Mochi.

Name: Chomper
Species: Tyrunt
Brief Personality/Physical Appearance Description: The troupe's youngest member, Chomper is considered the baby by everyone. A cheerful and curious little guy, Chomper's on the hunt for his mama and papa. Being taken care of by Lapis, her mischievous nature is rubbing off on the little pokemon. He's a lot smaller than most tyrunt, being only a baby. His neck spikes are smaller and closer together.
Eklepsis or Blessing: Eklepsis.

Name: Luci
Species: Vivillon
Brief Personality/Physical Appearance Description: A gentle soul, Luci prefers negotiation to combat. Despite this, Luci is a very determined little Vivillion. Her scales have the high plains pattern, and her antenna curl inward.

Name: Cypress
Species: Venusaur
Brief Personality/Physical Appearance Description: Despite his hulking size and appearance, Cypress is a very timid Venusaur. Very fearful of large crowds and loud noises, Cypress isn't much of a threat. However, given proper motivation he can definitely pack a punch.

Name: Murkuro
Species: Marowak
Brief Personality/Physical Appearance Description: Silent and somewhat brooding, Murkuro is the quietest member of the Troupe. Despite this, she is a strong combatant. She's in a relationship with Koishi. Murkuro's eyes are red, with her skull prongs being longer than usual.
Delta/Hybrid/Dusk-Evolved/Ect?: Delta Type Rock

Name: Koishi
Species: Luvdisc
Brief Personality/Physical Appearance Description: Koishi is the life of the party. Loud and flirty, Koishi believes that love and happiness are the strongest forces there are and are something to be shared. A tad ditsy, Koishi just wants to have fun. Secretly, she hides a fear of loneliness. Her eyes are green, with darker cheek spots.

Mou Ikai!

Name: Serotonin 'Sero'
Species: Venipede
Brief Personality/Physical Appearance Description: Bratty and Paranoid, Serotonin isn't a very friendly pokemon. Unable to take criticism, he's somewhat hard to work with. Afraid of the strengths of the Hybrids and Delta types, he's joined the Blessing in hopes to do something about them. Sero's a smaller Venipede than most, with antenna that curl inward.
Johto or Unova: Unova, with Billie
Eklepsis or Blessing: Blessing

I seriously dropped the ball on this one so sorry. There's another character, but she'll be revealed in time. Just let me get more comfortable with all of these characters.
Last edited by TK-Hikaru13 on Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:02 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Walpurgis~ Brought to you by the lovely Senna.
Moonlost
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

Sorry for the wait on my stuff, between an infected tooth, a few other projects and just being dumb and lazy, I hadn't found the energy to knuckle down and get this done before now.

Name: Venin
Species: Vaporeon
Brief Personality/Physical Appearance Description: Arts. Venin is something of a troll, in that she has a bit of a cruel sense of humour. She'll pick on anyone, especially if she thinks they're a bit up themselves in one way or another. She'll tease friends too, but in those cases it's more her way of bonding with them. Her wit is swift and her tongue can cut deep. She's not afraid to get in your face and tell you how she sees it.
Venin values her freedom above all else, and will fight tooth and nail to allow herself and her family to retain the ability to do what they want and go where they want to go. Does not care for authority, only gives a crap about people she thinks have earned that from her.
Basically, she's a punk anarchist.
Delta/Hybrid/Dusk-Evolved/etc?: Formally infected by the dusk virus, was not evolved.
Johto or Unova: Johto I think?

Name: Asher
Species: Eevee
Brief Personality/Physical Appearance Description: Sketchy Arts. Can have a bit of an attitude, but is generally a pretty sweet and curious young guy. A little bit naive and stupid-good, wanting to help out where he can and just make people happy, while attempting to see the best in everyone. Feels a bit weak and unimpressive, especially when he looks at his family and sees a menagerie of dusk, hybrids and all sorts.
Delta/Hybrid/Dusk-Evolved/etc?: Delta type, Normal/Fire. Unaware of this fact. Also part dusk-blooded.

Name: Harrier
Species: Talonflame
Brief Personality/Physical Appearance Description: Sketchy Arts. She's that sort of soldier who takes everything a little too seriously. Her job comes first, no excuses. Has a seething hatred for dusk, dusk evolved and dusk-blooded, although doesn't much like any of the other mutation types. Had been with The Blessing for a while and they might have plans to start training her as an assassin
Delta/Hybrid/Dusk-Evolved/etc?: Nope.
Johto or Unova: Probably Unova.
Ekleipsis or Blessing: Blessing.

Name: Allira
Species: Lugioptile
Brief Personality/Physical Appearance Description: Sketchy Arts. Ball of anxiety, very twitchy, cannot handle stress. Kindly and motherly otherwise, gets along well with most people. A bit vain and proud of her looks. Doesn't like to fight at all, but will fire lightning bolts from afar if she has to.
Delta/Hybrid/Dusk-Evolved/etc?: Helioptile/Lugia Hybrid. Lugia Blood is very distant down her family tree.
Johto or Unova: Probably Unova.
Ekleipsis or Blessing: Ekleipsis.

Name: Ridley
Species: Charizard
Brief Personality/Physical Appearance Description: Sketchy Arts. Psychopathic and cruel. Gets a kick out of seeing others afraid, especially of him. Enjoys the thrill of hunting down an opponent and killing them. Has been known to also eat foes, sometimes while they are still alive. Keeps away from densely populated areas for the most part.
Delta/Hybrid/Dusk-Evolved/etc?: Ghost/Flying Delta.
Johto or Unova: No clue. <_> Gonna say Johto for now, but he'll be in the area with the highest Ekleipsis to Blessing imbalance to try and even things out a little.
Ekleipsis or Blessing: Technically Ekleipsis, but only because there's no way the Blessing would have him. He's pretty neutral and will attack anyone unless they strike a bargain with him. Even then, he'll hold that bargain only so long as he's interested by it.

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Name: Haro
Species: Sawsbuck
Brief Personality/Physical Appearance Description: Arts A cowardly but kind sawsbuck that falls in love too easily and is naive as all get out. Tries very hard to be brave, strong moral code.
Delta/Hybrid/Dusk-Evolved/etc?: Nope
Johto or Unova: Whatever one is understaffed.

Name: Acedron
Species: Noibat
Brief Personality/Physical Appearance Description: Arts Wears a scarf. Sly and enthusiastic, risk taking, has a Napoleon complex. Dislikes overly powerful pokemon.
Delta/Hybrid/Dusk-Evolved/etc?: Nope
Johto or Unova: Wherever Sam is- or wherever the Blessing is strong!
Last edited by Lupis on Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

I may change the regions depending on how exactly we're going about this. I honestly don't know where to put them

Name: Peter
Species: Grovyle
Brief Personality: Analytical and faithful. Brief Appearance: A white Grovyle with a tail similar to Reshiram's (but smaller) and the same, two things on top of his head, and feathers on his arms similar to Reshiram's wings. Also has baby blue eyes. There's a more detailed description on the spreadsheet. EDIT: LOOKIT MAH AVATAR!!!
Delta/Hybrid/Dusk/etc: Blessed by a Reshiram
Ekleipsis/Blessing: Assassin in The Blessing

Name: Riley
Species: Joltorus (Jolteon/Therian forme Landorus)
Brief Personality: Mostly calm, but sometimes temperamental. Brief Appearance: A Jolteon with cloud-like formations around his neck and paws like Landorus' Therian forme. Decorated with the same red markings as Landorous. There's a more detailed description on the spreadsheet.
Delta/Hybrid/Dusk/etc: Jolteon/Therian forme Landorus hybrid

I SAW BELLFLOWER! which means…

Name: Rose
Species: Shiny Mega Ampharos
Brief Personality: LOVES CUDDLING BELLFLOWER! *coughs* Really, she's just childish and carefree but can also be very protective. Brief Appearance: A Mega Ampharos with a pink coat and blue, instead of red, orbs. Is also slightly fluffier.
Delta/Hybrid/Dusk/etc: Just shiny. Other than that, nothing special
Johto/Unova: Unova!
Last edited by Jurz on Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:43 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

EVER CHANGING!

---------

Name: Saoirse (Pronounced "Seer-sha")

Species: Noivario

Description

Height: 4'2"
Weight: 123 lbs.

Art, courtesy of Moonlost!

Personality

Saoirse is proud of both her Noivern and Lucario heritages, and such a mindset leads her into looking out for her fellow hybrids. She is not afraid to fight for what she believes in, and will only back down and flee if the odds are stacked against her. Though generally friendly, she tends to be rather serious, and the concept of fun tends to fly over her head. Still, there are times where something will amuse her to the point of either smiling or causing her to voice a soft chuckle. She is extremely protective of her baby brother, Ciar, since he is all that's left of their family.

Notes: Her Aura is not as strong due to her mixed heritage, but her incredibly sharp hearing makes up for this. When she becomes excited/angry in battle, her eyes glow softly and leave golden-yellow aftertrails of light when she moves.

Delta/Hybrid/Dusk-Evolved/etc?: Noivern/Lucario Hybrid (Fighting/Dragon dual-typing).

Ekleipsis or Blessing: Ekleipsis, big time.

Name: Catharsis

Species: Ninetales

Description (Again, written desc because Falcon has no scanner.)

Height: 3'07"
Weight: 43 lbs.

In overall bodyshape, Catharsis is no different than any other member of her species; however, upon closer inspection, it becomes apparent that she is no everyday run-of-the-mill Ninetales. She lacks the large tuft of fur that's normally found on others of her species, instead, a pair of small, black horns rest upon the crown of her head in between her triangular ears, and her eyes are a piercing shade of robin's egg blue. Her face is covered in crimson fur, while the top of her head is jet black, this color extending from the bridge of her muzzle along the nape of her neck. The ruff of long fur that rests at the base of her neck and upon her shoulders is whitish-gray in hue, standing out from the rest of her black and red color scheme.

A wide stripe of black runs across her back, spreading to cover the outside of her flanks. All nine of her tails are whitish-gray in color, matching the fur around her neck, while the tips of her tails are black. The majority of her underside and legs are covered in crimson fur, save for all four paws, which are socked in black, and her paws are tipped in long, black claws.

Personality

Despite her rather intimidating appearance, Catharsis is a calm and rather soft-spoken 'mon who wishes nothing more than to please her superiors. Though there are some things she dislikes about what's going on, she knows better than to speak out against it, and thus, she remains silent and follows orders with no question. She is not afraid to kill, nor is she afraid to fight when confronted by resistance, and won't hesitate to unleash her full potential as a Champion. Catharsis has been trained to keep her more volatile emotions in check, so even in battle or when she's angry, she never breaks her air of calmness.

Delta/Hybrid/Dusk-Evolved/etc?: Champion (Yveltal-blessed Ninetales, Fire/Dark dual-typing).

Ekleipsis or Blessing: Ranger in The Blessing

Because Saoirse totally needed a baby brother. Ciar came to be while I was writing up Saoirse's backstory in WordPad, and he would not go away, so I caved and made him a character.

Name: Ciar (Pronounced "Keer")

Species: Noiolu

Description

Height: 2' even.
Weight: 24 lbs.

Overall, Ciar is a pretty even mix of Noibat and Riolu. His ears are large, resembling those of a Lucario with short tufts of fur at the tips, and the inner ears are black in color. A mask-like patch of jet black cuts across his rose-gold eyes, and extends downward, forming a blaze that runs down the bridge of his short muzzle, ending in a blunt tip. A single pair of aura sensors can be found near the sides of his head, at the edges of his mask. A splash of bright color in the form of a golden-yellow collar adorns his neck, standing out from the darkness of his pelt.

The majority of Ciar's fur is blue-black and short, while longer jet black fur is found at his hips and chest. While most of his hind legs are blue-black, his toes are jet black, giving the appearance of having been dipped in ink. Large, rounded growths of bone are found at the backs of his forepaws, and his tail is covered in long, blue-black fur. His most noticeable feature are the pair of leathery, dragon-like wings that grow from his arms. The outside of these appendages are blue-black in color, while the insides are jet black, and they are large enough to allow him full flight.

Notes: His Aura is cyan in color.

Personality

Curious and friendly, Ciar prefers playing to battling, but thanks to the training he's received from his older sister, he is able to hold his own in battle until he can find a way to escape or until Saoirse covers for him. He's a chatterbox, constantly asking questions when someone or something piques his interest, but he'll be quiet if asked to... until he finds something or someone else to talk about. As with full-blooded Riolus, Ciar has poor control over his Aura, as it fluctuates whenever he experiences a more volatile emotion, such as anger or joy.

Notes: Even though there was an event Riolu that knew Aura Sphere, I'm restricting the move for Ciar, since he's not in control of his Aura enough to be able to use it. He'll only learn it if he ever evolves.

Delta/Hybrid/Dusk-Evolved/etc?: Noibat/Riolu Hybrid (Fighting/Dragon dual-typing).

Last edited by Falcon on Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:14 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Swiftpaw
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Unread post by Swiftpaw »

Name: Cella
Species: Ninepard...Lietails...uugh, names!
Physical Appearance Description: Have a link.
Brief Personality: Pretty mature, likes taking care of younger pokemon. Isn't easily intimidated and can usually just brush off insults. Tails can get her into trouble.
Delta/Hybrid/Dusk-Evolved/etc?: Hybrid.

Name:Alaria
Species: Virizion
Physical Appearance Description: Your average Virizion, though her eyes are a bit brighter than usual.
Brief Personality: A bit shy around larger pokemon, likes peaceful resolutions more than anything. Not a good fighter, also dislikes her brothers (and those who look like them.)
Delta/Hybrid/Dusk-Evolved/etc?: Nu uh
Ekleipsis or Blessing: Uh, sort of neutral but goes along with Nexus.

Name: Nexus.
Species: Sawsbuck
Physical Appearance Description: Pretty much always in winter forme. Has a heart shaped spot on his butt.
Brief Personality: Quiet, protective, will fight and not mind it at all. Not a fan of loud places.
Delta/Hybrid/Dusk-Evolved/etc?: No.
Ekleipsis or Blessing: Leans toward Blessing more.

Name: Zotz
Species: Noivern
Physical Appearance Description: Average. Has scars on his back, small ones, and much larger ones on his chest and flank.
Brief Personality: Doesn't back down from fights, doesn't like to talk. Gets cranky at around noon. Despises hybrids thanks to something that happened to him (he thinks.)
Delta/Hybrid/Dusk-Evolved/etc?: No.
Johto or Unova: Unova.
Ekleipsis or Blessing: Blessing all the way.

Name: Cass
Species: Pangoro
Physical Appearance Description: A little taller (few inches) and thicker than normal Pangoro.
Brief Personality: Can't stand bullies but is quiet otherwise. Likes to fight, has no ego. Doesn't care about gender pronouns.
Delta/Hybrid/Dusk-Evolved/etc?: No
Ekleipsis or Blessing: Sort of leans towards Ekleipsis.

Name: Kyuu
Species: Same as her name.
Physical Appearance Description: The grey parts are green. Will pick out an exact shade sometime. Tail is a little longer than in that image.
Brief Personality: Sweet, stubborn and silly but can have episodes where she's serious and somewhat cruel. Uses her tail to fight a lot. Mated to a Mewtwo with a son. (May come in later)
Delta/Hybrid/Dusk-Evolved/etc?: A dusk experiment but 'cured' now. So complicated.
Johto or Unova: Johto.
Ekleipsis or Blessing: Ekleipsis.

I saw a Rocket...excuse me a moment.

Name: Ciro
Species: Deosol (Deoxys/Absol hybrid)
Physical Appearance Description: Standard Absol shape at least. He's a bit taller than most Absol and his colors are very different. The majority of his fur (all the white) is orange. The blue is still blue, though it's a paler color closer to his father. His gem is purple, his right eye is orange and the left blue. His fur, despite being fluffy a good chunk of the time, can actually turn more metallic when he needs it to.
Brief Personality: Pretty upbeat, unless someone goes after his family or friends. Then he's happy to tear into them. He's got that from either his mother or father, or maybe both. He's a bit more mature than he seems to be at times, probably thanks to the death (and reincarnation) of his father.
Delta/Hybrid/Dusk-Evolved/etc?: Hybrid. (Dark/Psychic)

May add more, not sure yet. Too tired to think straight at the moment.
Last edited by Swiftpaw on Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by HoneyShuckle »

Limit yourself Jessica, you can do this....

Name: Foresight
Species: Jolteon
Brief Personality/Physical Appearance Description: http://fav.me/d7rqjty (A picture says a thousand words) Foresight is quite gentlemanly, and puts his duties and the lives of other people before his own personal needs
Delta/Hybrid/Dusk-Evolved/etc?: Shiny, Ho-Oh blessed (Added Flying type)

Name: Blood sleep
Species: Darkrai
Brief Personality/Physical Appearance Description: http://fav.me/d7uda8d She is a little self-conscious, and has a big heart.

Name: Chandra
Species: Zoroark
Brief Personality/Physical Appearance Description: Mane is tussled and unruly, woven tight around an egg, a secret she hides dearly. She's nervous and timid, and is set on doing the right thing. Even if the "Right" thing, might be the "Wrong" thing.

Name: GTM
Species: Mewtwo
Brief Personality/Physical Appearance Description: http://fav.me/d7rygpz (Words really aren't doing it for me on a describing scale) He's short tempered, and most often just wants to be alone, but he's not afraid to fight.
Delta/Hybrid/Dusk-Evolved/etc?: Shiny

Name: Mattie
Species: Escavalier
Brief Personality/Physical Appearance Description: Slightly more buff than most escavalier, armor is more metalic-looking. She is known for her bold impulsiveness, and overall friendly disposition.
Heart chart: http://fav.me/d7vpjq4

Name: Spinnaker (Kicking him out of this. Bleh. bad choice.)
Species: Chandelure
Brief Personality/Physical Appearance Description: Has murky brown eyes, and burns very brightly. He is very sexist and all around a big jerk.
Ekleipsis or Blessing: Some kind of fighting position in the Blessing (Money helps.)
Last edited by HoneyShuckle on Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Guess what! Senna made my Avatar! woo!
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

as of right now i should have added everyone's chars
if yours is not in the right spot/not up there lemme know there were a lot of chars to add and it's highly likely i missed one/got one mixed up
Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Jurz »

I decided to switch where Riley and Rose were >> So Rose is in Unova and Riley is in Johto, but Rose's placement is the only one I really care about so if you, Azu, or anyone else, feels like I should switch where Riley and Peter are then I will cuz I honestly don't mind XD

Other than that, the list looks good! :)

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Catharsis still needs to be added to the Johto Blessing Sect, as I have her info finished and posted now. Otherwise, the list is great!
Senna-Umbreon
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

I just wanna mention that I am highly amused by how many people have gone "I SEE ONE OF SENNA'S CHARACTERS QUICK LET'S ADD ANOTHER CHARACTER OF MINE BECAUSE OF THIS". I don't even know why, but I'm just really amused by this fact. XD
Magnakilro
Realm: Eonar

Unread post by Magnakilro »

Right characters!

Name: Chomp
Species: Feraligatr
Brief Personality/Physical Appearance Description: Standard Feraligatr...if a little aged. He is a really good guy, always willing to help.
Delta/Hybrid/Dusk: None. Water type
Side: The 'E' thing

Name: Jaws
Species: Garchomp
Pers/Phys: Standard Garchomp. He's kinda a jerk, but can be nice if he wants to. Easily pissed off.
Unusual: No. Dragon/Ground
Side: E

Name: Ironskull
Species: Rampardos
Pers/Phys: Has a crack on his head from a fight with Phantom. Mute...can only speak with roars or writing. Very gentle and kind.
Unusual: Formerly Dusk infected, but nothing came of it. Pure Rock
Johto or unova: Johto

Name: Deoxys
Species: Not sure yet. I'll get back to you on that
Pers/Phys: He looks like a Deoxys. Deeply in love with Delora. He greatly enjoys being with the pokemon that helped him see the 'light' so to speak. Still distrustful of trainers.
Unusual: No. Though past actions may come back to bite him in the ass I'd think. Pure Psycjic
Johto or Unova: Due to his teleporting, he kinda varies. Usually with Delora (wherever she lives) or on Mt Coronet.

Name: Mako
Species: Sharpedo
Pers/Phys: Standard Sharpedo. Evil. He does bad things because he finds it fun or for profit. The only affection he ever shows, is displayed only to Darcie the Gengar. Grins a lot.
Unusual: Nay. Water/Dark
Johto or unova: Unova
Side: Whichever serves his ends best

Name: Hate
Species: Flabebe
Pers/Phys: A red Flower Flabebe. Hates you, hates your family, hates your friends...hates EVERYTHING
Unusual: No...aside from her constant rage.
Johto or Unova: unova
Side: E...but not happy about it.

Definately want to add more
Avatar made by the awesome Senna-umbreon
Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Jurz »

Sorry I keep changing things XD I was just thinking that I should stay with two characters for now since I'm still newish, so I removed Riley from the RP (that and I just can't get attached to the character. It was a nice idea at first, but…idk :lol: )
I'll probably add more characters the more comfortable I feel, but now I think two characters is enough :)

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Thanks to another bout of insomnia and a burst of creativity that wouldn't leave me alone, I ended up making a third character for the RP. Three is my limit. XD