Dawn of the Blessing (Open RP) (Johto)

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Re: Dawn of the Blessing (Open RP) (Johto)

Unread post by Falcon »

Catharsis - Burned Tower

The Ninetales's smile grew a little as she caught Sphinx's words, though the arrival of the strange white and green Pokemon caused her to flick an ear in silent question, Catharsis also chose to ignore it for the time being.

"I agree," she said softly, lowering her blue-eyed gaze to Asher. "We would be honored if you were to join us."
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Solara
Ecruteak

"Hell of a long story, I'll be honest with you. Basic gist is I died and my boss brought me back. With a lot of feathers." Solara said. "S'good to see some old faces though. This whole thing involving the Blessing is throwing me for a loop. I'll take any friends or help I can get if this ends up going south." She pricked her ears as she heard Trick's proclamation and his retreat. "Which I hope it doesn't, but still. Either way, what brings you here?"

---

Emissary
Foresty Place

It wasn't long before his scout returned, and the Emissary nodded gratefully. His orders to her had been clear, he was sure that the Blessing would act upon them. A high priority target with him would certainly cause action. He simply kept moving, ears swiveled as he moved.
Swiftpaw
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Unread post by Swiftpaw »

Kyuu - Ecruteak

"You..died." Kyuu blinked and looked her friend over again. Made sense if she thought about it! Still, her friend dying, that was a horrible thing to imagine. Made her shiver and her fur bristle before she managed to relax again. She was alive though, that was a good thing. Her ears twitched as she listened to some of the others around them. She didn't like it here. Or at least, right now.
"I saw a lot of pokemon around the town and tried to figure out what was going on. Heard something about a tower and I came here. And apparently here is where everything is happening.." She said quietly, glancing at those around them before back to Solara.
Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

Peter
Ecruteak

Peter watched the emissary leave with one of the hybrid looking Pokemon. He considered following them, but decided to continue observing the commotion at the Burned tower instead. He overheard everything. A trap. That emissary would be dumb enough to try and pull one off. A trap would only tarnish The Blessing's name. He hopped up onto the branch, and began jumping from tree to tree in attempt to reach the base before the emissary could. He had to make sure there wouldn't be a trap waiting for them, rather, a welcoming tour of the more…pleasant parts of the base.

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Senna-Umbreon
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

((Pfft okay I lied, THIS is my one last post before crashing!))

Ghost Girl - Forested area

Ghost was getting more and more on-edge as they continued. The Emissary didn't exactly make for a.. Trust-invoking figure, really, and the further they went into the forest, the more convinced the Wraitheon was that she had made a really stupid mistake in volunteering for this. However, she tried her best to appear calm. If it turned out these Pokemon were her enemies, it was probably best to make sure they didn't realize just how nervous she was.
Moonlost
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

Asher - Burned Tower

The eevee was so focused on the espeon-thing in front of him that he almost missed what Cath and Sphinx were offering. Solara? Why did that name sound so familiar... Was she one of the pokemon his parents were with during the Dusk Wars? Or, was she one of the ones they had fought against? Was she part of his (apparently quite large) extended family?

The words that his two companions spoke slowly trickled through his ears and reached his brain, and he quickly flicked his attention to them, ears perked and eyes wide in surprise. They were offering him a place in the Blessing? His tail swished as he considered the offer, it sounded like they did a lot of good to help people and keep them safe, and he was all for that. But, the pokemon in the tower sounded awfully scared of them.
"I... May I think on it for a while?" He asked. "I'd like to see a bit more on what you guys do before swearing any oaths or anything like that."

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Solara
Ecruteak

"Here's where it happens alright. Got stuck here to keep an eye on Johto, apparently everyone's convinced now that Ecruteak is a safe place to be. Apparently word about Ghost, Foresight, Buzzard and I got around. Hear all sorts of people talking about the weird pokemon that occupy the Burned Tower, and I guess these guys decided if anywhere was safe, it was where all the weird pokemon were." She paused, thinking about it. "Weird pokemon. Now that I think about it, a lot of those pokemon were hybrids or shinies or something. Huh."

The wraitheon shrugged at that. "We're trying to get to the bottom of this whole mess. Not sure what to make of it. D'you know anything about the Blessing, by any chance?"

---

Emissary
Foresty Place

Sure enough, near the camp a small group of pokemon had been gathering, ready to strike and take down the wraitheon. Ideally, they'd deal with her and then when the other force came, they'd take them and the other wraitheon and her friend in one fell swoop. The emissary's plan seemed sound enough--assuming it worked. However, when Peter arrived, the group watched him instead. They heard about the assassins before. Though they were only part of the grunts and the fighting force, they knew an assassin was to be listened to.
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by HoneyShuckle »

Foresight-Burned tower

Foresight hadn't meant to make the, he presumed a bird, upset. Then again, he had used a poor choice in words. He flattened his ears and hung his head, his cheek brushing against the fire-type under his wing, which caused him to jump a little. he had actually forgotten they were there. "I'm sorry." He said quietly.
Guess what! Senna made my Avatar! woo!
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Catharsis - Burned Tower, Ecruteak

"That is understandable." The Champion dipped her head in a sign of respect at Asher's words. "I am not one to force someone to comply. Take as much time as you need before you decide, I will not rush you." And with that, Catharsis moved off in order to follow Sphinx, but she kept her pace slow incase Asher decided to come along.
Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

Peter
Foresty place

When Peter found a group of Pokemon custard together on the outskirts of The Blessing's base, he jumped down from the tree. "Do not attack. I highly doubt you all can kill what's coming, and we cannot afford to have any survivors. Instead, I'd like you all to lock all entrances leading to the basement, where the laboratory is, and offer our guests a tour of the upper levels. If any mutants are among them, I'd like them to be taken to the nurses for now, and given the upmost care."

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Moonlost
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

Asher - Burned Tower, Ecruteak

He nodded at Catharsis as she left, his tail swaying slowly as he thought. A big part of him wanted to run off after them and join with this Blessing group right away. He liked to help people, and he hated to see people suffer. But there were times when, despite his best efforts, he would find himself outmatched or outnumbered. He thought himself a pretty decent fighter, he could certainly hold his own, but an eevee could only do so much. If he was in a group, however? Nobody would stand a chance.
But, there were still questions he had that weren't answered. Like why it was that the pokemon in the tower were afraid to let the Blessing help them? Well, Sphinx said they were frightened and hurt and weren't thinking clearly, but what had made them so frightened and hurt in the first place? Why did they seek shelter here of all places, when it seemed like the Blessing had much better facilities?
Also, why was the Espeon thing so familiar? And there was another smell too, now that he was paying attention. One that was almost a bit like Dad...

Certain that he could track Sphinx and Catharsis by scent if he needed to, asher hopped up a couple of steps towards Solara and Kyuu, although he kept his distance a little, just in case they decided to attack him. He half listened along to their conversation, instead poking his head around in an attempt to look further inside the tower. The few pokemon he saw confirmed their words; shinies and hybrids and all sorts of weird pokemon. Which only made him more confused; what did they have to be afraid of?! Most of them had more power in their little toe than he ever would have, and yet you didn't see him hiding behind the wings of some feathered eeveelutions. Humph.

Senna-Umbreon

Ghost Girl - Forested area

Ghost glanced at the Emissary again, tails twitching, "Are you SURE we're close to your base? When you said it was close, I figured we would have gotten there by now!" She said, peering around.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Emissary, Keen
Forest/Camp

The Emissary had his expression neutral, but finding no attack coming made him a bit uneasy. Had his orders been waylaid? He'd be leading this...monstrosity straight to camp. Having no further orders to go off, the Emissary grudgingly marched into the camp, seeing the group of pokemon. One of them quickly filled him in, finishing it with, "Assassin's orders", and the Emissary gave a snort. "Then you deal with the tour. I'm done with this mess."

With that, the persian stormed off, leaving the small group of pokemon to stare at Ghost, looking a bit baffled. They were fighters, not the humanitarian type. They didn't lead pokemon around. Several of them dispersed already, and the remaining ones just looked confused. Finally, a fearow flapped down, wearing a skull over his face. "Couldn't help but notice you all look a bit confused here. Would you like some help?" He said to Ghost--leaving pretty much all the other fighters to bail.
Senna-Umbreon

Ghost Girl - Blessing encampment

Ghost peered around at the camp, gaze trailing after the Persian before she turned her attention to Keen as she was addressed. "Sort of. I'm, uh, supposed to be given a.. Tour, I guess of this place? Long story, sort of, but.. Yeah." She replied, shifting her wings a little, "But it seems like no one around here wants to do that, so great hospitality you guys have here, for sure."
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Chandra- blessing encampment.

Chandra... Wasn't -exactly- sure what was going on. The Zoroark had of course HEARD about this creature before, but she had never seen it before. She let some illusions surrounding her drop, coming up and softly sniffing the wraitheon. Chandra looked more like she lived in a forest filled with briars than with the blessing. Her mane was tangled so much, you'd think she'd have to have done it on purpose. She padded around Ghost a few times, not bothering to obscure herself. She could just hide again it lashed out at her.

Foresight- burned tower

Foresight renewed the sunny day for the Pokemon he had been caring for, then padded outside, wingtip spread so he was sure he wouldn't hit the wall with his face. A mistake he only wanted to make once when there were people around. He blushed a little bit at the thought. "Sol." He said, sitting down in that way that makes him look quite dignified. "We need to get get going. We may not have time to waste."
Magnakilro
Realm: Eonar

Unread post by Magnakilro »

Chomp, Iron, Jaws - Burned tower

Three large reptilian pokemon: A feraligatr, a Rampardos and a Garchomp, were out for a walk. They entered ecruteak to see the towers.

Jaws, the Garchomp, spoke, "Why are we looking at some towers again?"

Chomp, the feraligatr, replied, "Because its been a while since we've gotten to see them! Plus its nice to stretch the legs...."

Ironskull, the Rampardos, was busy sniffing around. He pointed at the Burned Tower.

Chomp tilted his head, "Something going on?"

Iron nodded and headed to the tower to check it out. The two others followed.

((I live!))
Avatar made by the awesome Senna-umbreon
Senna-Umbreon

Ghost Girl, Arinei - Blessing encampment

Ghost felt her fur bristle as the Zoroark approached, and she couldn't help but give the other Dark type a suspicious look, ears flattening.

Above the Wraitheon and few other Blessing members, a Skarmory perched on a tree branch. He'd been watching the strange Champion-like Pokemon since she'd arrived with the Emissary, tilting his head in curiosity. Finally, he swooped down from his perch, landing beside Keen. "A tour? Why, exactly?" He asked, causing Ghost to jump slightly in surprise, her focus switching to the metal bird. Her eyes narrowed at him, only to go wide after a moment. "Arinei? Is that you?" She replied, taking a step towards the Skarmory, who merely gave her a confused look, "It's me, Ghost. What are you doing here?"

Arinei blinked slowly at her, finally realizing why her voice had sounded vaguely familiar. She certainly didn't look like the Umbreon he remembered from the wars years ago, but... "Ghost. It has.. Been a while. As for why I'm here," He paused, "..That is unimportant at the moment."

((Ariiineeeeeiiii <3))
Swiftpaw
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Unread post by Swiftpaw »

Kyuu - Ecruteak

"Blessing? Hmmm." Kyuu wrinkled her muzzle, her ears turning back and sinking down as she thought. She shook her head after a moment, muzzle smoothing out.
"No, sorry Sol. I haven't that I can remember. I might have but sometimes the thoughts get jumbled up." She hated when that happened. She glanced past Sol to the other oddly winged eeveeution. What was up with them? Jeeze.
"Hope I'm not bothering you." Her ears stayed flat as she blinked. That was the last thing she wanted to do. Of course, she didn't miss the mention of Ghost. She just didn't say anything about it quite yet.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Sol
Ecruteak

The wraitheon shook her head. "No, although Foresight is right. I oughta get moving. Something fishy with the Blessing, and if Ghost is walking into a trap, I'd rather make sure she's alright. You can tag along if you'd like--" She paused at the sight of more pokemon at the entrance, behind Kyuu. "Ho-Oh above, anyone else from past want to say hey?" Sol said with a bemused grin as she caught sight of the three lizards. She fluffed up her wings, calling out to Chomp, Iron, and Jaws. "Look, guys. I'd love to chat, but I need to go help Ghost. We can catch up in a minute--unless you three and Kyuu are coming?" She asked, already bounding down the tower steps--only to nearly crash into Asher. "Hey, you alright? If you're hurt, you're gonna want to go inside. I'm sure my boss can get a look at you." She said briefly, frowning. "Have I seen you around before? You seem familiar." She asked, pausing.
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Foresight- Burned tower

Foresight stood when Sol sounded like she was about to leave. He flicked his ear in the direction she said there was someone in. Apparently three someones, but disregarded it to fallow behind Sol.. Only to slam directly into her leg as she stopped. Someone else she knew? He paused, then carefully went around her. "I shall get a head start." He said, then sniffing the ground to catch Ghost's sent. He wasn't as good with sents as he was sounds, but he readied himself to fallow them regardless.