Dawn of the Blessing (Open RP) (Johto)

Moonlost
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Re: Dawn of the Blessing (Open RP) (Johto)

Unread post by Moonlost »

Venin and The Dumb-Dumbs - Firefly Fields

Now this was a place that Venin hadn't seen in a long time. Goodness, it had been years, and even then it had only been a brief stop by to pick up a then-young Asher, who had wanted to go and play with his cousins.
She reformed herself into a solid form, laying atop of her mate's back with her long tail draping off of his right flank. She looked behind them, back towards the south, her fin-ears pricked. Didn't seem like they were being followed still, thank Arceus. Hopefully they'd get a chance to rest and recuperate.
"Good to see ya squirt." Venin grinned down at Rust with a friendly flick of her tail as the hybrid approached, only to watch him run off to bury his face in his mother's fur. She wrinkled her brow a little, before looking towards Sol.
"How long has it been since Ghost was, uh, featherified?" She asked. Surely she would have gone to visit her kin if she'd had the time to, right? "For that matter, how long since you were? What's happened since we last met? Arceus, seems like everything's changed all up here. Excepting this place anyway."

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Solara
Firefly Fields

Solara looked at Venin, frowning slightly. "Never really understood why Ghost never visited her family. She's only been a wraitheon for a year or so at this point, and was dead for an even shorter time. Something like that." She shrugged, tails twitching as she considered herself. "You remember the aftermath of the Dusk War, right? It was a bloody conflict and a lot of people weren't a fan of the Dusk after that, even if they were cured. I don't quite remember everything that happened, but I know it would have been several years ago since I died, and only a couple of years since I came back. Coming back from being dead was...uh, probably one of the more disorienting experiences in my life, that was for sure. But that's pretty much what I've been up to. Was dead for a while, then came back as a feather-cat and had to beat down some mutant legendaries. I'm sure you've had a lot more exciting past few years than I have."
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Vethrfolnir, Catharsis - Firefly Fields

Apparently, their reunion wasn't the only one taking place this night. Veth had finally stopped crying, and he had been content to watch the others reconnect with family members and friends. Deep down; however, he felt... jealous.... of everyone else. He knew next to nothing about his own family, except the fact that his own brother utterly despised him to the point of making an attempt on his life and stealing his sole Champion. At least, he'd finally managed to find Catharsis again, though he couldn't help but wonder what Loki had done to her. She used to be much more emotional than she was now, and this troubled him. Holding back a sigh, the avian pushed those less than pleasant memories to the back of his mind, where they belonged.

"I will be right back," Veth said finally, his voice still quiet even though he had calmed considerably. He was reluctant to release Catharsis, knowing that she was comfortable, but he needed to talk to Forrestal. If Solara and Ghost were that Ho-Oh's Champions, it was only right to thank them, though, at the moment, both Wraitheons were rather busy.

"Okay," she whispered, and the Yveltal gave her a gentle hug before finally releasing her. She watched him approach the colorful Legendary for a moment, before she rose to her paws and headed to a more secluded area, away from everyone else. The kitsune gave vent to a deep sigh as she moved to lay down, not even bothering to cover herself with her tails as she usually did. As much as she wanted to be happy for everyone else, for the time being, Catharsis just... wanted to be alone. She missed her mother and sisters, even with how annoying they could be at times, and she wondered if they were still back in Kanto, possibly waiting for her to come home. She also missed her former trainer, of whom had died of old age a while ago, before she had first met Vethrfolnir. Whimpering, the Ninetales covered her face with her forepaws, trying to drown out the myriad of conversations going on nearby.

---

"Erm, excuse me, Sir?" Vethrfolnir asked, trying to keep his voice as even as he could as he spoke, but the Dark/Flying Legendary kept his gaze averted from the phoenix, both out of nervousness and out of respect. Hopefully, his fellow avian wouldn't be like that Xerneas Veth had tried to speak with once back in Kalos: snobby, condescending, and hateful towards him just because he was a Legendary of Life's opposing domain. "If it is no trouble, may I have a word with you?"
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

((forrest is the opposite of condescending oh my god he's the biggest dork in the world ahahah))

Forrestal
Firefly Fields

Forrestal blinked at the sight of Veth, frowning a bit before brightening. "Wait, you're one of Kalos' legendaries, aren't you? Iridescent told me about them--I guess you'd probably heard of him before you've heard of me, since he represents our species--but this is the first time I've met one in person! Except for Terra's Yvetal-thing, but that's different. Are you representative of death? I thought that was Giratina. He gets on my case all the time after the whole wraitheon thing, hope you won't either. Er, I'm Forrestal by the way. I keep track of Johto in Iridescent's absence and make sure nothing bad happens to it." He paused slightly there, sighing. "Or try to. Anyways, what do you need?"
Moonlost

Venin and the Dumb-Dumbs - Firefly fields

Venin finally hopped down from Phantom's back, padding over to Sol and sitting down on her haunches beside the larger eeveelution and her daughter, tail curled around her front paws. Her gaze strayed idly over the assembled group of mismatched pokemon as she listened to Sol's tale, occasionally nodding or flicking an ear.
"Yeah, well, It's a pretty rough life I live." She eventually replied, a grin slowly spreading on her features. "Sleeping out in the sun, or napping in my brooke. Travelling about a little with Lord Fuzzthorpe over there sometimes - and generally getting ourselves into trouble when we do. Somehow raising a kit who's not half crazy. You couldn't get more exciting if you tied a Ratata to a stick and waved it around for a half hour."
She fell silent for a few seconds after that, before clearing her throat a little. "Still. Sounds like you and yours had it rough since we last met. Can't imagine what it must have been like to lose your life like that - and over something that was done and dusted to begin with. For what it's worth, I'm glad you're kicking around again Feathercat. Even more glad that we're not trying to kill each other anymore - at least not right now, eh?"

She was actually quite glad to see that the Dumb-Dumbs were quieting down after their ordeal. Well, Firefly Fields was likely going to be as safe a place as you could get for a group like them. Hopefully they'd be accepted here along with the rest of the refugees.

((Will do a Blessing post next time. Just got back from school and brain isn't quite working yet.))
Last edited by Moonlost on Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

((He and Veth can be dorks together! XD And, good grief, this post was extremely hard to write.))

Vethrfolnir - Firefly Fields

When the reaction he received wasn't 'Stay the hell away from me, Deathbird!' or 'Oh, Arceus, please don't kill me!', Vethrfolnir slowly allowed himself to meet the other bird's gaze.

"I, well... I have not been here for very long, actually, so I do not know anything about either of you," he replied, fidgeting a little in embarrassment. "But, yes, I am originally from Kalos. My name is Vethrfolnir, and I wish I could say that I accurately represent my own kind, but unfortunately, that is not the case. Many members of my kind tend to be more..." He trailed off, grasping desperately for a word to use aside from 'adamant about raining down death and destruction just because one could'. To be honest, there were times Veth honestly felt that he had been born into the wrong species. "Aggressive. But, I prefer to value life and not take it needlessly just because I have the power to do so. If I ever take a life, it is because there is no other alternative.

"And, I wouldn't get on someone's case about something like that, specially since it is none of my business. And, in a way, yes, but not in the same vein as Giratina. My kind do not shepherd souls to the next world, rather, we are a force of nature: bringing death where it is needed, as a Xerneas would then bring life." He fell silent again, wondering if he should speak about Zygarde or not, but he'd probably talked poor Forrestal's ear off enough by now, and Veth still hadn't said why he had wanted to speak with the Ho-Oh in the first place.

"Erm, I apologize for rambling on like I did, I did not mean to. I... have not had the chance to speak with many other Legendaries, so, I... tend to feel nervous. But, the reason why I wished to speak with you is because I wanted to thank you. My only Champion was stolen from me, and I ended up tracking her here, to learn that Solara and Ghost were keeping her safe after everything she had been forced through on account..." He grimaced, closing his eyes shut before he forced himself to reveal what he'd been hesitant to this entire time. "... On account of my brother, Loki."
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

((DORK BIRDS AWAY))

Forrestal, Solara
Firefly Fields

"I guess when your job is to facilitate death you might get a bit aggressive," Forrestal mused. "It's good to meet you though, Vethrfolnir. And you really haven't met Giratina yet, huh?" The bird grinned wryly. "He likes to make everything his business it seems. And don't worry about it, I don't get to talk to many legendaries that don't live in Johto, so meeting a Yvetal is a neat experience."

He grew more serious at Veth's comment, nodding. "You're welcome. That's their job, to protect those in Johto and who find themselves in the Tower. They'd do it again and again as would I. That said, if your brother harmed her..." The bird fluffed himself up, finishing, "We'll defend her. If this Loki intends on causing harm to her or anyone in my region, I'll make damned sure he doesn't. Assuming I'm not stepping on your toes--" He added as an after-thought, immediately looking a bit sheepish.

Solara grinned at Venin, "Yeah, definitely nice to not have to kill you or anything. No hard feelings? And it wasn't terrible. Peaceful once you got over the whole 'shit you're dead' aspect of things. Coming back in all honesty was harder. 'Least I found family in Giratina's realm, y'know? Still. I'm not too upset over it, all things considered. It's good to be back. And, I'll admit, the whole flying thing is actually pretty neat."

"And hey, taking it easy isn't a bad thing. After the stuff we'd gone through, not doing anything seemed like a good plan if you ask me." She added.
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

((YES! XD And, Veth, you are too old fashioned for your own good. Stop it!))

Vethrfolnir - Firefly Fields

"I have not, no. And if he feels the need to be so rude about others, then I honestly do not wish to, shared domain or not... Er, at least not till it is my time to leave this existence, anyway. And it is an honor to meet you as well, Forrestal. I have always wanted to meet a Ho-Oh." Veth fell silent, turning his head to gaze out over all the gathered Pokemon. "Such diversity in one place. I do not understand why most fear those who are different, be it physically or..." He raised a wing to gingerly touch it against his scarred chest. "In here. I am not exactly a favorite among my own kind for my way of handling things, but they generally avoid me, and I do not mind it.

"Loki; however, has always despised me for valuing the balance between life and death. In fact, when he stole Catharsis, he tried to slay me in order to do so, and I nearly lost my sight along with my life. It is... my own fault for being unable to protect her. I had the chance to end my brother's life, but I... refused... because he is my own kin." He sighed and shook his head slightly, but at the phoenix's comment about helping him protect Catharsis, Vethrfolnir quickly turned to meet the other avian's gaze, his own eyes wide.

"I am... not strong enough to deal with him on my own," he replied, and the Yveltal took a step back before he moved to bow, his gaze once again upon the ground. It took him a few moments to find his voice again, as he was completely taken aback by the other Legendary's determination to aid someone he didn't even know. "I-I... You... Th-thank you, Forrestal, from the depths of my heart and soul, thank you. I admit that I am not the strongest of my kind, but I promise that I will do everything I can to help you and your Champions to retake Ecruteak. You have my word as a Legendary."

At the Ho-Oh's last comment; however, Veth blinked, the expression flying way over his head.

"You're not...?" the Yveltal murmured, brow furrowing in confusion as he raised himself up, before he glanced down at his feet, but then it clicked. "Oh... Oh! Erm..." Vethrfolnir gave vent to an awkward laugh as he moved to cover his face with one of his wings for a moment, before he shook his head. "Forgive me, I do not know much about such expressions. I... do not have many friends, nor have I ever left Kalos before."

It was his turn to feel a bit sheepish for confessing that he was a somewhat sheltered Legendary when it came to the rest of the world -- always doing all he could to keep life and death in balance so Zygarde wouldn't have to crawl out of his hidey-hole. Once this was said and done, taking Catharsis with him to travel the world sounded like a wonderful idea for a much needed vacation.
Moonlost

Venin - Firefly Fields

"Hey, I'm willing to let bygones be bygones if you are." Venin returned Sol's grin with a toothy one of her own. "I ain't sure that the Bothering's gonna be handle to two of us kicking ass and taking names on the same side though. Hell, as far as I know such awesomeness might cause the world to explode."
Okay, making friends rather than keeping enemies. Or at least temporary allies, which was good enough for her. Good start to this whole 'meeting people from her past' thing. She didn't necessarily mind everyone out to get her, and she certainly wasn't going to compromise her own beliefs to make anyone else happy, but it was still nice to know that there was a chance for her and Phantom to not be alone against the world.

She still didn't want to chance meeting Seventeen again though.

Her gaze flicked to the two legendaries, and she barely stifled a groan as a result. Ugh, was it just part of the legendary code book that they had to use as many words as possible to get a concept across? What was wrong with 'thanks mate, I owe you big for this'?
The busbird did bring up a point though, and something she should have thought about before. It was sounding like this mob was looking at gearing up for retaliation - or at least doing something to fight back against this Blessing thing. Where did she stand in all this? While she could probably pass for a normal vaporeon, a closer inspection would show all the marks of one formerly of the Dusk. And Phantom was clearly Dusk Evolved. They'd certainly be on the hitlist.
Venin's tail twitched as she thought, the delicate fins sweeping across the grass. On one hand, she'd be happy to slink back to her grotto and let this all blow over. She had nothing to prove and owed nobody anything. She was well in her right to just trot off into the wilderness and leave this motley crew to do the thing and save the world.
But she'd be lying to herself is she said that this agenda the Blessing were pushing didn't piss her off. Who cared what you were? So long as you weren't an asshole then you shouldn't be treated like one. Certainly, innocent little scared annoying things shouldn't be chased away from their homes and family just because they were of a different type or, Arceus forbid, a different colour than normal. And of course the regular population was just willing to eat up those words like the sheep they were. Better that than risk maybe being in danger, oh no couldn't have that. She could feel her hackles rising just at the thought.

She huffed. She'd been awake way too long and needed to sleep. Maybe talk with the fiery puffball and see what he thought of this mess and what he'd like to do. He had a bit more of a stake in this, considering it was likely his sister was going to be involved in this.
"Hey," She turned to look to Sol once more. "Is there a spare place to sleep round here? I don't know about Furrypaws, but I'm beat and could use a few good winks."

____

Asher, Darius, Sonett - Destroyed Camp

Asher bounded ahead a few paces, his mouth open in a pant and his tail slowly wagging. If he'd had any doubt at all over his decision to join the Blessing, it was long since gone. He'd not felt this good in a long time - for the first time he felt he was really making a difference. He helped out a lot of people who needed it today and, even if he couldn't do as much as the others, he still felt like he did his share.

It was all thanks to Darius too. He hadn't known what to think of the massive Nidoking at first - it was hard not to be a little intimidated by his bulk. But Asher soon found himself enjoying the company of the older pokemon.
He'd arrived not long after Ghost and the others had padded off, asking for a few willing hands to help him with a farming community not too far away. They'd just had much of their land razed by some freaky charizard thing passing through, or so they had said. Asher had been one of around a dozen that had come with - and he'd been tasked with helping to clear the burned crops and furrow the fields. He didn't really know why the Humans needed to grow plants all in straight lines, but it'd given him the chance to go digging. He loved digging, and they'd seemed really happy when he was done.

The sun was low now, and they were on their way back to the Blessing camp to rest up and have a proper meal. Asher was pleased for the break, maybe this could be a chance to get to know the other members a little better.

"Does anyone else smell that?" Darius' low voice called out. Asher looked back to the Nidoking, seeing him standing tall with his nose wrinkled. He lifted his own snout up, smelling the air. There was a faint trace of smoke, which at first he'd not paid any mind - the human's farm stank of ash. But now that he thought about it, it made no sense. They should be well than far enough away for the air to be clean. Asher's ears fell back against his neck. He had a feeling that something bad had happened.
"Let's keep going." Darius pushed forward, past the eevee. "The camp's just beyond this hill, we can ask those in charge there if anything's happened. Hopefully it's just a barbeque for us hard workers, eh?"

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

((OOCly I'm fielding Venin's question to Senna whoops))

Forrestal, Sol, Lyra
Firefly Fields

Sol blinked, "Sounds like a deal. And the Blessing is gonna have a helluva time dealing with us then. And I--uh. Good question. Never did stay long enough here to need that--" She began. Lyra chipped in, moving to stand near Venin. "I've got this. If you and Phantom can follow me, I'll show you where you can crash." The charieon said, immediately setting off. She figured Rust would probably need time talking to his mother anyways. Sol had once mentioned Ghost was back to her in secret, telling her not to tell anyone, and Lyra found it sort of odd that Ghost didn't visit. But it wasn't her business, and she shrugged.

Forrestal still had his sheepish look, "Okay, maybe I stole a few of his souls from him, but it was for good reason. As for the whole Blessing mess...I don't know. If that's really the Blessing riling up the crowd, we have a problem. But I can't say for sure if it was them and their camp was attacked recently, without any clear indication who did it. Nothing adds up. I'd rather not fling ourselves against the Blessing yet. As for your brother...like I said. I'm willing to stop him at any cost. And you're welcome." He brightened a bit, glad to be useful. "Helping others is what I do. Usually. Most of the time."

He blinked as Veth became confused, before snorting in amusement. "Really? Maybe you should stick around. I'm sure you'll pick up a thing or two with us."
Serendipity82
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Serendipity82 »

Sphinx and Trick - Destroyed Camp

Trick was in good spirits - but the chatot usually was after being able to help so many people. When Darius showed up, he was quick to volunteer his services. He didn't know what had provoked the crazy Charizard, but it had certainly done some damage. Trick soon found himself hanging clothesline and all manner of other things that being a flying type could help with, as well as making the poor villagers they were helping laugh again. Trick liked to make pokemon laugh.

Sphinx for her part tagged along as well, figuring there was really nothing to do at the camp for the moment anyway. And partly because she was feeling responsible for Asher. She threw her weight in where she was needed, hauling charred wood and the like out of the way. It felt good to be productive, which she wasn't feeling by giving the Tower pokemon a tour of their camp.

Both pokemon paused when Darius did, the smell of smoke still lingering when it shouldn't have. Sphinx gave Trick a look, then moved up next to Darius, forming a sort of vanguard as they approached the camp. "I don't have a very good feeling about this." was all she muttered.
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Veth... hadn't been expecting Forrestal to go and tell him what he'd done.

"Just because the body dies, doesn't mean that the soul itself is ready to depart for the Afterlife," the Yveltal said quietly. "You did a good thing by giving those souls another chance to live within this world again."

He fell silent as the phoenix spoke about the Blessing, wondering if Catharsis possibly knew anything about what had happened; however, he didn't want to press her on the matter, especially not if it would make her uncomfortable. So, in the end, the Yveltal chose to keep it to himself for now, since part of him wanted to believe that the rumors he'd heard about her having been a part of that organization had been false. If only...

"... For all I know, Loki could have joined with them," he hissed, his eyes narrowing at the thought. "I would not put it passed him, honestly, but part of me prays that I am wrong. He would do anything for a chance to subtly ruin the lives of others while putting on an act and placing the blame on others, and the Blessing would provide him with the means to do exactly that." A sigh left him. "My brother is a threat, and as much as I hate to think about it, I know that he must be put down... And I wish to be the one who does so."

"No," came a soft voice, and Veth turned to see Catharsis padding towards them, and the Ninetales stopped beside her master, her tails fanning out behind her as she bowed before Forrestal. "If anyone is to deal with Loki, I wish to have the honor of doing so."
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by HoneyShuckle »

Chandra-Blessing camp of rubble

Chandra had forced herself to go back toward the camp. She couldn't just leave it. As she headed back, she had quietly merged with the back of a group of blessing. She recognized some of them from the camp, chatting happily that they had done some good. Either they didn't know about the camp, or they didn't care. When some started talking about the smell around them, She decided they didn't know. She wasn't fully sure she wanted to see, but she had to. She barreled through to near the front, gaining some complaints.

"What's going on up here?" She asked, ears back. "Something's not right."
Guess what! Senna made my Avatar! woo!
TK-Hikaru13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Windrunner

Unread post by TK-Hikaru13 »

Steve and the rest of the Troupe - Firefly Fields

While the rest of the Troupe chattered about their travels, Steve watched the other Pokemon. After a moment, he walked over to the cluster, towards the legendaries. In his mind they seemed to have an idea of what was going on. He stopped a few paces shy of them, before clearing his throat.

"Excuse me holy ones." He said with a bow of his head. "But I'm curious as to what happens from here. What can my companions and I do to help you?" Steve asked.
Walpurgis~ Brought to you by the lovely Senna.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Forrestal
Firefly Fields

Forrestal shrugged slightly. "I understand Giratina's logic. But I needed the wraitheons more, and it gives me a chance to shake up the grumpy old bastard." Forrestal cackled at that, then grew serious again. "Right. If he has joined the Blessing, it's certainly makes them formidable. Perhaps they're keeping a tight rein on him, but even then...I just don't want to act out until we have real evidence against them, not half-guesses and hunches. Already we're disliked and treated with suspicion because of whatever happened at that camp." He briefly nodded at Catharsis, acknowledging her statement. "If that's your wish."

He blinked down at the sight of Steve and his troupe. "For now? Rest up. When we're ready to move, you can help us with the intel searching. We're gonna have to start talking to the Blessing, getting ourselves involved with them, try and figure out if they're really as good as they seem. And if rumors are true and they hate hybrids and whatnot, we're gonna need some pokemon who sneak under their radar."
TK-Hikaru13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Windrunner

Unread post by TK-Hikaru13 »

Steve and the Troupe - Firefly Fields

Steve nodded at the Ho-Oh. "Thank you. I'll relay the information back to the others. I would also like to volunteer myself for infiltration. I'm an ordinary Gogoat, I'd pass under their radar wonderfully." He said, awaiting the Ho-Oh's answer.

"Oh Horns, are you sure you want to do that?" Luci asked to no one in particular, making herself comfortable in Cypress' leaves.

"He'll be fine. If Horns can handle Nico he'll be fine." Cypress answered sleepily, laying on the ground.

Kaname landed on a tree before hanging upside down, curling her wings around herself.

"Mmm, wake me up in the morning." She sighed before falling asleep.
Walpurgis~ Brought to you by the lovely Senna.
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

"It is," the Yveltal-Champion replied, giving a firm nod. "I am tired of being afraid. I'm going to show him what happens when you cross a Ninetales."

She fell silent, leaving it at that, and Vethrfolnir closed his eyes for a moment, thinking. He was about to say something when Steve arrived and spoke to them, and the Yveltal fell silent, allowing Forrestal to speak to the Grass-type.

"I... used to be a part of the Blessing," Catharsis said quietly, lowering her gaze to the grass, her ears pinned back. "And not on my own choice. I would offer to help with such a plan, but unfortunately, they know me around here, and... I was seen when I switched sides, so I am certain they will want me dead."
Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

Peter
Some woodsy place cuz I love being unspecific

It's time. Hunt them down and kill them all.

Peter's orders were clear. Assassinate all hybrids. That was his specialty.

Peter quietly leapt from tree to tree, following a young hybrid. He hid in the shadows of the branches and leaves, spying as it came to a stop near a river where it played. It could have been no more than 10 years of age, with the small body of an Eevee and the cute fluff of a Swablu.

Kill them all.

The Champion dropped from a tree just a few feet away from the hybrid with the upmost agility. He padded up to the small child who was turned away from him, its attention focused on the river and vegetation around it. When he was upon the hybrid he lifted his right arm and struck its back, piecing its flesh with his claws and finishing the deed before a sound could be made. He disposed of the body and washed the blood stains from his white coat in the river.

Kill

Peter climbed back up the tree, and nimbly leapt to another.

all.

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Solara, Lyra, Kalina, Forrestal
Firefly Fields

With Lyra leading the charge and Kalina trailing after, she lead the way to one of the houses where those who were tired could rest. Already the refugees from earlier had settled in, and the Fields were thankfully starting to become quiet it seemed. Solara stifled her yawn, tails twitching. She turned her attention back to Veth, Forrest and Catharsis--Ghost was probably still doing...family stuff or whatever anyways--, catching the tail end of the conversation. "S'all good, Catharsis." Sol chimed in. "Blessing know who I am too, as well as a Ghost and Foresight. We don't have to slip under radars. I'm sure we can all hold down the fort while they try and figure out what's going on." She paused, drooping slightly. "And I really wouldn't mind considering trying to take Ecruteak back."

Forrestal nodded in appreciation at Steve's words. "Thank you again. I'll likely return to Ecruteak and try to do damage control, although I'll keep Firefly Fields under my watch. It's likely in our best interest to begin investigations soon. Those of us who can't can remain here, stand guard perhaps. If we're lucky, the riot in Ecruteak is merely local. Perhaps we can send a small group to try and reconcile with them, do repair efforts, fix our tarnished name so to speak."
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

((This'll be my only post for now, I'm about to crash. And, damn it, spellcheck, kitsune is a word!))

"I... I want to atone for what they have done to you," Catharsis replied, raising her gaze to meet Solara's, though, despite the fact that she was Veth's Champion, the Ninetales felt rather small next to practically every other Pokemon here. Being around so many Deltas and Hybrids made her somewhat uncomfortable, reminding her all too well of how it used to be back home: having three Delta sisters while she... was just Catharsis. "I'm sorry that I don't know very much about their true motives, but I... was forced to do some rather unpleasant things to innocents under orders. I wish to atone for all the wrongs I have committed, and I want to help you retake Ecruteak in any way I can."

"I can keep watch for the rest of the night," Vethrfolnir added in, stretching a bit before the Yveltal shook himself lightly. "I am not very tired."

"I doubt your friends and family would want an ex-member of the Blessing anywhere near them, so I wish to remain out here as well," Catharsis murmured, looking down at the grass, a few of her tails twitching. She barely managed to stifle a yawn of her own, only to end up squeezing her eyes shut for a moment, before she shook her head.

"No, you need sleep, and you should rest somewhere that is more comfortable than out here," the Dark/Flying Legendary told her, his tone firm. "I am sure they would not mind."

Catharsis turned to stare up at him, but the kitsune knew better than to argue with her superior. Still, what he said upset her for reasons that she didn't wish to voice with others still within earshot. Sometimes... Veth could be so damn clueless, but perhaps it was for the best. She wasn't even a Legendary, after all.

"As you wish," she replied, fighting to keep her tone even. "I bid the three of you good night." With that, the Champion bowed her head before she rose to her paws, turned, and began trailing after Lyra and the others. The Ninetales kept her head high and her gait steady, but inside, Catharsis was crying.