Dawn of the Blessing (Open RP) (Johto)

HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Re: Dawn of the Blessing (Open RP) (Johto)

Unread post by HoneyShuckle »

Foresight- burned tower

He pinned his ears flat as the outburst started. That was not a good sound. One of the refugees came up and hid under his wing again, soft and warm. From the smell and heat, he could tell it was a fire type, but not which one. However, the heat was dim, it had been through something horrible. The Jolteon flicked his ears toward Sol, unsure of what call to make himself. It was a little late to NOT bring them back. But....
Guess what! Senna made my Avatar! woo!
Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

((For some odd reason I'm in a 'grab a random Pokemon to RP' kind of mood haha! If that's bothering anyone I can stop ^^;))

Escaped Charmander
Burned Tower

The Charmander cried as he heard the news. They're taking us back!? Tears began to fall from his muzzle. He tried to make them stop, and wipe them away, in fear that the tears would cause his flame to die quicker. His flame had been slowly dying ever since he was captured. He frantically looked around for a heat source that could potentially stall the life of his flame. He spotted a shiny Jolteon with Ho-Oh wings. Ho-Oh…the phoenix…surly this Pokemon's wings were warm enough to keep his flame alit. He crawled over to the hybrid looking Pokemon, and curled up under a wing. "So cold…" He shivered, and slowly let his eyelids fall from exhaustion and near death...

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

((S'all good))

Solara
Burned Tower

The wraitheon seemed dubious now. She could hear the occasional weeping cry, a few pokemon had simply buried their heads into their neighbors and closed their eyes, not looking at anyone. Many of them didn't appear physically injured, but they certainly seemed bothered. She stopped the pokemon closest to her, a tired looking beedril/togetic hybrid, from making further whines. Using a bit of healing energy to keep him awake, she tilted her head at him. "Are you alright? Can you tell me what happened to you?" She asked. "It's important. I need to know."

The hybrid looked at her blankly. "The Blessing. A cure. Cages."

Solara's expression grew darker, tails beginning to lash. "They caged you?"

The hybrid didn't look up for saying more, but the wraitheon was up on her paws already, moving to ask others and get a piecemeal story. The Blessing and something about a cure kept coming up. If they were sick, that'd match their story, but none of them looked diseased. When she returned to Foresight, she frowned. "I'm not so sure about this anymore. They keep talking about how the Blessing wanted to find a cure. They don't look sick, just scared and tired." She paused, her voice growing cold. "A few of them mentioned cages or experiments."
Senna-Umbreon
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

((Last post before I gotta get going. Hopefully I can keep up with this on my phone throughout the day!))

Ghost Girl - Ecruteak

Ghost cast one final glance towards the Burned Tower before she padded after the Emissary. She knew it was a bad idea to volunteer to scout ahead.. It was daytime still. Sol's element, not Ghost's. She would be significantly weaker if these Blessing Pokemon decided to attack her, and she knew this. However she wasn't about to back out now. It's not like she could have anyway even if she had wanted to. She was stubborn, and while she knew the danger she was putting herself, well, she accepted that.

"So..." She started, peering at the Persian and his forces that trailed along with her, "How far are we from your base anyway?"
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Foresight- burned tower

Foresight kept his wing close around the fire-type, although a flame singed two of his feathers slightly. "What did we just send Ghost into?" He asked with a worried tone. "She may not be helpless, but I cannot help but worry." He flicked an ear toward outside. It wasn't raining, which was a good sign.

When the small fire type complained about the cold, he used Sunny day, creating a small ball of light and heat a little bit above. It was what he could do, far as he could figure out.
Serendipity82
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Serendipity82 »

Sphinx and Trick - Burned Tower, Ecruteak

"I apologize for thinking you were one. At least you have the option to evolve. I have a friend that can't. Though-." Sphinx replied, her ears flicking back to the sounds to terrified pokemon in the tower behind them. Whatever she was about to say went unsaid. This was not good. "Sometimes, if you are frightened or hurt enough, you don't realize others are trying to help you. That is probably what is going on there. Excuse me, they may need my help." The Luxray stood and made for the tower to back the others up.

Trick assesed the situation, his heart plummeting. Didn't they see they wanted to help? Why were they so afraid? He watched as the wraitheon went about to each pokemon, but he couldn't quite hear what they were saying.

"What going on?" Sphinx asked, thoroughly distracting Trick. Trick looked at his partner and shook his head. "They won't come! They think we want to hurt them and not help!"
Swiftpaw
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Unread post by Swiftpaw »

Last edited by Swiftpaw on Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Catharsis - Burned Tower

Catharsis had opened her mouth to reply, only to be interrupted when the Luxray took her leave. It was times like this when the Ninetales wished she could feel other emotions aside from calmness. She watched sphinx leave for a moment, before the Yveltal-Blessed Champion returned her attention to Asher, knowing that she should see what in the Reverse was going on, but part of her didn't want to leave the Eevee alone.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Solara
Ecruteak

Sol's expression was cold as she turned back to Sphinx and Trick. "You're both Blessing, maybe you can tell me. From what I'm hearing, they keep talking about a Cure, but they also are saying something about cages and being trapped. Experiments. I don't exactly like the sound of that." She paused, studying the frantic mass. "Listen, you're gonna have to explain to me again what the Blessing do, and why these pokemon would be so scared. I understand they're confused, but still."

She heard Foresight's comment and nodded slightly, a brief expression of worry on her face. Ghost was strong, but this wasn't night time. Dammit, she should have gone instead, and if Ghost got in trouble...The wraitheon forced herself to remain calm and not panic, that wouldn't help anyone. She had to get to the bottom of this first.

Emissary
Outside Ecruteak

The Emissary briefly glanced back at Ghost, looking at her with a slight disdainful appearance. He shrugged, "In time. It is not far. I will send one of my ahead to notify my allies of our approach." He said calmly, nodding at one of his forces. A staraptor peeled off and flew swiftly in one direction before disappearing. After that, the Emissary was back to silence.
Senna-Umbreon
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

Ghost Girl - Outside Ecruteak

"Riiiight. Well, if you say so." Ghost replied, gazing trailing after the Staraptor that flew ahead. She let out a sigh. Well, if anything, she could say this day wasn't going to be boring, that was for sure.
Serendipity82

Sphinx and Trick - Burned Tower, Ecruteak

Trick blinked at Solara's words. "The Blessing wants to help! That is their job -to help those who need it! What these pokemon are mistaken! Someone must be going around doing these acts in the name of the Blessing." The chatot said this with conviction, refusing to believe that the organization he served so faithfully would do such a thing. Sphinx studied the Wraitheon thoughtfully but otherwise didn't do anything other than nod in agreement with Trick.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Solara
Ecruteak

She frowned, looking back at the crowd. "So you're saying that someone has convinced these pokemon that the Blessing are the source of their trouble? How exactly would they pull that one off?" She said dubiously. "Can't question the fact the Blessing does help others. I've heard pokemon say the Blessing helped them in their time of need. I guess I could see someone trying to make the Blessing seem like the bad guys, but still. It all seems so...shady."
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Foresight- burned tower

Foresight flicked his ears at Sol. "If the blessing are as horrible at its core as they say, then Ghost may be in trouble if we do not fallow them. However, did we ever say we would return all of them? While I regret the idea of unequal treatment, some of these Pokemon should not be moved, or they may not recover." He then flicked an ear toward Trick and Sphinx "I do mean no offense to you personally, however. You may be a good spot on a bad apple, if the apple is bad in the first place. One would have to cut it open to find out."
Moonlost
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

Asher - Burned Tower

Asher huffed a little at Sphinx's words. Yeah, well, the ability to theoretically evolve was nice and all, but it hadn't happened to him yet. He was beginning to doubt it'd ever happen. And possibly maybe being able to become cool and awesome didn't stop people from pushing him around now.
His bitter thoughts quickly melted away as the Luxray padded away, towards the tower. Asher flicked his ears forward, watching her as she moved away. He looked around, suddenly aware he was in a group of strange pokemon, some of which were looking antsy. Catharsis aside anyway, it seemed like nothing could phase her. He gave the ninetails a quick glance, as if silently asking her if they should follow, before bounding forward after Sphinx.
"Wait up!" He called, finally catching a look at a few of the voices from the tower- a weird espeon thing and a weird jolteon thing and. Both of which were way cool... Although, the Espeon seemed familiar to him for a reason he couldn't quite figure out.

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Catharsis - Burned Tower

Catharsis shook her head a little when Asher went to catch up with Sphinx, and the Champion decided that it would be best to return to the group. Silently, she rose to her paws and followed after the others at a casual pace, though she kept her ears pricked for any signs of disquiet.
Swiftpaw
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Kyuu - Ecruteak

The pockets of pokemon around the city made her feel very uneasy. The fact that they all looked so serious and so well put together made the mutations tail itch and she didn't like it. A tiny growl left her before she made her way past them and into the forest. Not exactly the quietest being out there but she managed to sneak along alright. A few glimpses of white and green would probably be noticed but nothing more really. Her speed, with the extra boost from an Extemespeed, made it easy for her to get to the city and even easier for her to get to the tower. Giant ears came in handy for something once in a while.

She stopped as she reached the tower, watching the group that had been outside before she made her way toward it quietly. Her tail twitched and she curled it up along her back, waiting for those that had been near the entrance to go inside before she looked through the entrance way. Her eyes took a moment to adjust and she tilted her head. That looked like...no, it couldn't be. She was crazy. Though all those pokemon...made her heart hurt.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Solara
Ecruteak

"I know, Foresight. If Forrestal helps heal these refugees, you and I can both--" She paused as she heard more movement by the entrance, feathers bristling. More bad news? She looked up, frowning at the sight of Kyuu. She vaguely remembered her--it had been a long time, not since the Dusk Wars...

"Alright. Final decision. Forrestal will keep an eye on the refugees here. Foresight, you and I will follow the luxray and the chatot to their camp, hopefully we'll catch Ghost before the trap." She got on her paws, looking determined. "We'll move out soon, I just need to check on something." She padded out of the entrance, noticing the sudden conglomerate of pokemon--only two of them seemed familiar. Kyuu and the small eevee had a scent she recognized. She turned to Kyuu, frowning slightly. "I know you. From a long time ago." She said. "It's Kyuu, right?"
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Foresight- Burned tower

Foresight dipped his head slightly at Sol's plan, and tilted his head as his swiveled his ears to fallow her movement. he forced himself to stop listening to her as soon as she started speaking however, he didn't mean to pry. He instead focused his attention on the two members of the blessing, pausing a moment. "... I do hope your organization isn't a bad apple." he said quietly.
Swiftpaw
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Kyuu - Ecruteak

Kyuu pulled back a bit as the odd looking Espeon spoke to her. Her ears flicked before perking up and she smiled, nodding. It was her! She didn't think it was but it was and that was a good thing. Though if she couldn't really remember her then maybe it was a bad thing. Hmm. She knew it was Solara, she had seen her, she just wasn't sure what she was like now.
"It is. And you're Solara..but you look so different." Her eyes trailed over the feathers before going to the wings. Really different!
Serendipity82

Trick and Sphinx - Burned Tower, Ecruteak

"There's no trap!" Trick responded, completely convinced. He gave the remaining champion a reproachful look. "The only bad apples are pessimists like you. The Blessing does not hurt. It helps and protects." Without another word, he winged off in the direction the emissary and Ghost had taken.

Sphinx remained silent on the issue, thinking that those above them would be extremely displeased with receiving champions instead of the refugees. She had other doubts as well, but they remained unspoken as Asher ran up to them and another strange pokemon approached. Sphinx didn't like the look of this new one. Ignoring Kyuu for now, she tilted her head and considered Asher. "Are you going to join us then?" she asked him, standing as she prepared to follow after her Trick.