Dawn of the Blessing (Open RP) (Johto)

Swiftpaw
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Re: Dawn of the Blessing (Open RP) (Johto)

Unread post by Swiftpaw »

Kyuu - Ecruteak

"I'll go!" Kyuu said happily, perking right back up. She would love to go with Sol to do something, especially if it let her find out more about what was going on. Of course, that was a secondary thought at the moment as she spotted Chomp and the others. Her tail and ears perked up before she took a bit of a leap off the stairs and then nearly rushed the trio, sliding to a stop before she laughed and hugged Chomp, then moved to Iron.
"Hi guys!"
Magnakilro
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Eonar

Unread post by Magnakilro »

Chomp and co. - Burned Tower

Chomp was in the middle of speaking, "And that is the secret to my youthful appearance."

Jaws snickered, "You look like you could croak at any moment..."

Chomp lifted a brow, "And you look like death already came."

Chomp then let out a yelp as he was caught in a random death snuggle, "GAH! IDON'TWANTTODIEPLEASEDON'TEATMEI'NOTDELICIOUSATALLWAH! " He then blinked and looked, "KYUU! Its been so long!"

Iron leaned into his hug and purred, giving her a nuzzle.

Jaws couldn't breathe, he was laughing too hard at Chomp.

((I miss Sparky))
Avatar made by the awesome Senna-umbreon
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Solara
Ecruteak

She saw Foresight walk past, and she flared her wings, pushing off a bit into the air and hovering over the collective group. "Hope that Emissary was a slow walker." She said, getting ready to peel off. She was sure they'd catch up. Foresight was slow anyways. If she was too slow, they'd miss seeing where Trick got off now anyways--she could barely see the chatot flapping away in the distance. She circled a bit longer before beginning to follow Foresight. "C'mon, we can have a real reunion after we possibly save Ghost's hide."

---

Keen
Blessing Camp

Keen was somewhat baffled by the idea of giving tours as well--didn't really seem too much like the Blessing. He didn't reply to Ghost's snark, simply watching her as she and the skarmory talked. "You'll probably want to see the facility where we keep the injured, then. I imagine that'd be of the most interest to a stranger. Unless you were interested in seeing other aspects? Perhaps where we keep the food reserves or where we let pokemon without a home stay?"
Senna-Umbreon
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

Ghost Girl, Arinei - Blessing encampment

"All of those things would be great to see, actually." Ghost nodded at Keen, swishing her tails. While she was certainly still suspicious of this group, the presence of a familiar face did make her feel slightly more at ease. Even if said familiar face had been an enemy in the past, though the Skarmory had joined the Dawn during the Dusk War. Turning her attention back to Arinei, she smiled at him, "So, Arinei, how have you been doing these past few years? You look, uh.." She paused, trying to figure out how to phrase it, "Old." Well, it wasn't exactly the best way to say it, but she couldn't think of much else. And it was true, really, the bird Pokemon did look pretty old, with the amount of scars along his body, and his feathers definitely lacking the usual metallic sheen to them, looking more weathered and tarnished than anything.

Luckily for her, Arinei didn't seem to take too much offense to the comment, nodding, "Well, you wouldn't be wrong. Beyond that, I have been... Alright, more or less, the last few years. And you, Ghost? You certainly look different, for one." At this, the Wraitheon grinned, letting out a chuckle, "Oh, the last few years have been interesting, believe me! Between going off to the Unova region for a few years because of some crazy Spiritomb trying to murder everything there, to dying and then being resurrected by a Ho-Oh.. Yeah, it's been an interesting few years!"
Serendipity82
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Serendipity82 »

Sphinx and Trick - Ecruteakish?

Sphinx kept her pace slow, so as not to get too far ahead of Solara and the others. She remained silent for sometime as Trick flapped ahead and then back to her again. Unlike Trick, she was well aware that there were some Pokemon in the ranks that didn't like -or even downright hated- pokemon were anything other than normal for their species. She herself was on the fence about them - she didn't hate them, but they didn't make her comfortable either. But that was no excuse to deny a pokemon aid if they truly needed it.

The luxray was brought out of her thoughts by Trick who came flapping back and perched himself on a rock. "We need to find out who is doing terrible things to these Pokemon and saying they are part of the the Blessing." the chatot remarked decisively as they paused to wait for Solara and Foresight. "Are you sure you want to do that Trick?" Sphinx asked back. "That...that may open a huge can of worms no one is prepared to deal with." Arceus help her, she certainly did not. And if there was one thing Trick was good at it was stirring up chaos. Sometimes Sphinx wondered if her friend was related to Giratina.

"Well help me or no, I'm going to get to the bottom of this." the chatot said, obviously not wanting to debate it. He adurptly changed the subject as he caught sight of Solara and company. "Hey look, she brought more friends!"

"Fabulous." Sphinx said. Yeah, the emissary REALLY wasn't gonna like this.
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Catharsis - Outskirts of Ecruteak

Catharsis likewise kept her pace slow, remaining a bodylength or two behind Sphinx, but the Ninetales's sharp hearing allowed her to pick up on the conversation between the Luxray and Chatot. When the second wraitheon came into view ahead of them, the Champion wished that she could frown outwardly, knowing that this probably wasn't going to end well. If only she were better at speaking to others instead of tracking, then perhaps she could've done something to prevent this. Deep down; however, part of her hoped that they would learn the truth, since certain... reasons... kept Catharsis herself from revealing what she knew.
Moonlost
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

Asher - Ecruteak, Burned Tower

The eevee let out a startled yelp as he was almost tripped over, scrambling away a few paces before turning around to face Solara, ignoring the fact that all his fur was floofed up in alarm.
"I uh," He stated, before sitting down on his haunches to appear more calm (the fur wasn't helping at all). "I don't think we have met, no. Sorry for gettin' in your way."

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Keen
Blessing Camp

The fearow had little interest in listening in on Ghost and Arinei's reminiscing--it was none of his business anyways. He simply pushed off into the air, hovering and waiting patiently for the two of them to stop talking long enough for him to start showing the strange Champion around. While a few Blessing gave the group odd looks, they were mostly left alone.

---

Solara
Forest near Ecruteak

"It's fine," Solara said with an easy grin. "You just smelled familiar. And hey, I should have watched where I was going. 'Don't rush off and do something stupid, Solara', they say." She said sarcastically. "You part of the refugees? You might want to get in the Tower, my boss is taking care of those who are. Otherwise, if you're Blessing maybe you can help me find that damn camp. A friend of mine went ahead and I'm worried she's in way over her head."
Senna-Umbreon

Ghost Girl, Arinei - Blessing encampment

Ghost paused as Keen took flight, "Oh, I guess it's time for that tour. Wanna come along?" She asked Arinei, who shook his head in reply, "As nice as that sounds, I do have other matters to attend to." He dipped his head before turning away, "It was nice to see you, however. Perhaps if you stay for a while we could talk some more later." Without waiting for an answer, he spread his wings and lifted off the ground, then flew off. Ghost gazed after him, before turning back to the other bird, "Right, so, I guess we should get going ourselves, huh? Lead the way."
Moonlost

Asher - Some damn place near Ecruteak

Asher had to grin at the larger eeveelution's response. She was pretty nice, all things considered!
"Well, it's not like I don't have a bad habit of darting under people. You wouldn't believe the number of times I almost caused my dad to trip on over." He responded, his fur finally smoothing down some. His ears perked up in surprise at her offer.
"Uh, I'm not refugee or Blessing, but I think I can show you where their camp is!"
He was pretty sure he could still track after Sphinx and Catharsis, their scent was still strong. And hey, maybe he could get a few answers while he was at it. He bounded a few steps ahead, before stopping and looking over his shoulder towards the odd assortment of Pokemon. The feraligatr, rampardos and garchomp seemed familiar too.... As did the green cat-thing? The only explanation he could come up with was that they had to have been involved with the Dusk Wars in some way. He could barely remember those old tales his mother told him though.
"You guys weren't in the Dusk Wars, were you?" He couldn't help but ask.

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Solara
Ecruteak

The wraitheon remained quiet at the question, before finally replying carefully, "Yeah, I was involved." She didn't have anything else to add to that though. Mentioning that she was Dusk tended to get a lot of negative reactions--if the eevee wasn't a fan, she wasn't about to get chewed out or chewed on by Asher. She simply pushed off into the air, circling briefly as she watched Trick wing his way back. "I'm gonna talk to the chatot," She called down before peeling off. "But I'll wait for you all to catch up. I won't be far."

She landed by Sphinx and Trick as Trick called out. The wraitheon gave a slight grin at that. "What can I say? I'm bringing the cavalry. I'm sure the Blessing will understand a few curious souls wanting to check out their organization anyways." She paused, then added, "Listen, maybe we got off on the wrong foot. I'm Solara."

---

Keen
Blessing Camp

Keen kept his flight slow as he lead the way for Ghost. Walking on the ground tended to be a bit more cumbersome for him, too many obstacles he couldn't quite see, no matter his psychic abilities. At least he knew the layout of the camp well enough now that he could easily find his way towards where the medic bay was located. A bunch of pokemon were gathered there, surrounded by others who were fixing up various injuries. A keen observer would note that little to no "strange" pokemon were to be seen.
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by HoneyShuckle »

Foresight - Azu says ecruteak. Let's go with that.

Foresight soon caught up to the two blessing members, the ones who didn't... Like him. Luckily, Sol was already there, so.... He sat, ears pricked. He worried about Ghost, but now that he was around Sol again, he wasn't about to leave. She was much stronger than he.

Chandra- blessing camp.

Chandra had cloaked herself in Illusions, fallowing Ghost and Keen on the tour. She krept along on all fours, eyes narrowed. She didn't trust this. Why was she here? Had they done something wrong? She hurriedly corrected her mane when it fell to one side. She had to treat it with care. Which would sound off to anyone else, due to it's matted appearance.
Guess what! Senna made my Avatar! woo!
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Catharsis - Ecruteak

The Yveltal-Blessed Ninetales flicked her ears when the second wraitheon landed close to where Sphinx was walking, and Catharsis increased her pace, just enough to close a little of the distance between herself and them in order to listen in. She chose to remain silent, having been taught that it wasn't her place to speak unless she were directly addressed.
Serendipity82
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Serendipity82 »

Sphinx and Trick - Ecruteak

Sphinx gave Solara a brief smile - she wasn't rude and the wraitheon was being friendly enough. "The more the merrier!" Trick responded to Solara before Sphinx could reply. He was determined to dispel any and all rumors he was currently hearing about the Blessing. "I'm Trick and that's Sphinx. She's quiet a lot." He gestured a wing at the Luxray. "Pleased to meet you!!"

Spinx rolled her eyes as the Chatot spoke. "That's because you do enough talking for thirty pokemon. And pleased to meet you Solara.", she added, though her eyes flicked to Catharsis as the nine-tails approached.
Last edited by Serendipity82 on Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Senna-Umbreon

Ghost Girl - Blessing encampment

The Wraitheon peered around as they reached the medic bay. It seemed good enough, honestly. The Pokemon there seemed to be getting good treatment for whatever injuries they had.. Although Ghost did note that she couldn't see any hybrids or other blatantly odd Pokemon. She wanted to believe that perhaps there was a Delta there whose odd typing just wasn't visually obvious, but it was hard to keep from growing more uneasy with the situation. She turned back to Keen, wings shifting restlessly, "Well, it looks like you've got a pretty decent treatment system going on here. So, uh.. Where to next?"
Moonlost

Asher - Ecruteak or wherever the group is

Asher's ears folded down as Sol suddenly took intot he air. Had he said something wrong? All he'd asked is if she was in the dusk war. Maybe she did something in it she was ashamed of? Well, it's not like he could claim moral superiority, his mum had been part of the Hounds. And although she left them, it wasn't like her paws were free of blood. Nobody involved was really free from guilt as far as he could tell.

He swished his tail, then looked to the pokemon left behind. "Follow me! I know where they are."
With that said, Asher bounded forward, moving at a swift trot.

____

Venin - Northern Forest (About a day away from Ecruteak)

"Come on then you lot, you won't make it to the Burned Tower unless you pick the pace up!"
The vaporeon was answered mostly with a groan, and a few mumbled questions as to why they had to go there anyway. It was times like this that she wished she still had the Dusk virus pulsing through her veins, back then she wouldn't have given a second thought as to killing them for disturbing her and her family. But no, she had to have some semblance of a conscience now. And they'd not done anything to actually try to hurt her and her kin. They'd just been annoying and frightened of something.

In the passing years, Venin and her family had remained mostly hidden to the outside world, having found a secluded grotto deep in the north, away from human settlements and most wandering pokemon. Sure, she and Phantom had ventured away from time to time to see what was happening in the wide world, maybe catch up with some of his family, but they had always returned to their little sanctuary. It was quiet and usually they were left well enough alone.
That was up until recently, when about half a dozen pokemon barged in and made themselves at home, crying about being chased by the Bothering or something similar. Venin didn't really care, but they refused to leave no matter what they did. So eventually she tracked down a bit of info that the Burned tower was accepting Refugees, and managed to convince these interlopers that it'd be the far safer place.

So now she was leading them there, and to be fair it wasn't too far away now. But the forest ahead of them was... strangely dense. Even though it was a bright day, the land ahead of them was shrouded in shadow; the thick canopy obscuring most of the sky. Stopped and considered the landscape, giving the annoying pokemon a chance to rest their feet. She lashed her finned tail, thinking about whether or not to plough ahead or spend even more time travelling around it.
"What do you think Fuzzbut?" She turned to look over her shoulder. "Think this lot of creepiness is worth dodging around?"

Swiftpaw
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Unread post by Swiftpaw »

Kyuu - Ecruteak

"I missed you guys." Kyuu said cheerfully, pulling back from the hugs. She flicked her ears up as she heard Solara move and shifted back a bit before grinning. She looked down at Asher as he spoke, tilting her head and shrugging before she decided to follow him. Might as well. She kept up with the little eevee pretty easily.
Senna-Umbreon

Phantom - Northern forest

Phantom paused as Venin came to a halt, tilting his head a little at the dense forest ahead. "Well, I could set it on fire, and you could then put it out. It would be much less difficult to get through then!" He said with a grin, causing one of the Pokemon with them, a small Oddish-Lillipup hybrid to let out a terrified squeak. The Smoldereon rolled his eyes at it, "Jeez, I was just kidding! But no, seriously, uhh..." He paused, tails swishing about as he glanced between Venin and the forest. "Well, I'd say just go through it, but given our little group, I dunno if we should. We'd likely lose like, half of them." Not that doing that would be a bad thing, admittedly.. Phantom was pretty tired of dealing with these scared Pokemon, but him and Venin had agreed to take them to the Burned Tower, so there wasn't much in the way of a chance of backing out now.
Moonlost

Venin - Northern Forest

Venin couldn't help but give an amused snort at the exchange between her mate and the odd hybrid (Oddish-Lillipup? Really? How in Arceus' name did that come about?), only to groan as he mentioned the possible imminent death for many that they were leading. Almost immediately he was answered by a number of terrified cries, and Venin felt the now-familiar grasp of the shiny aipom jumping up to cling tightly to her neck.
"I WANNA GO BACK!" It cried out. "I DUN WANNA DIE!"

The vaporeon glared at Phantom, very clearly letting him know that she blamed this on him.
"How about the big, strong, manly ball of fur goes inside the place and makes sure it's safe, hmm?" She drawled quite loudly. "I'm sure he can beat up anything nasty while I stay back and make sure none of you die of plague or something."
At this point, she almost wished a plague would come and kill her.

TK-Hikaru13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Windrunner

Unread post by TK-Hikaru13 »

{Time for the troupe!}
Steve, Luci, Cypress - Northern Forest
"We're lost."
"We are not."
"I'm telling you we're lost."
"And I am telling you we are not."
"...C-Could you...two st-stop?"

Three Pokemon stood clustered together. A shaggy Gogoat, a High Plains Vivillon who sat on the horns of the Gogoat, and an exceptionally nervous looking Venusaur.

"I'm sorry Cypress. It's nothing to worry about, Steve and I are simply having a discussion about where we are." Said the Vivillon lightly.

"It's more like an argument really." Steve grumbled, kicking a loose rock with one of his hind legs. Cypress sighed.

"I miss Miss Nico." He said as he laid down on the ground, causing a quiet rumble to echo out. "D'ya think we'll ever see her again Luci?" He asked. The Vivillon known as Luci frowned gently.

"I can't say Cypress. All I know is that we're looking for her." She assured.

"I hope we find that fox soon. Because darn it all, I know she needs us." Steve piped up.
Walpurgis~ Brought to you by the lovely Senna.