Dawn of the Blessing (Open RP) (Johto)

HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Re: Dawn of the Blessing (Open RP) (Johto)

Unread post by HoneyShuckle »

Foresight, Shadess, Blood sleep, ???- Northbound

Foresight almost got sucked into a downdraft caused by one of Veth's wing beats, lurching sideways to avoid it. "Sorry. Sorry." He got to a safe distance away from the massive wings. "It's nice to meet you both." He paused. "So... you say the blessing are bad as well... the evidence stacks higher and higher with every hour..."

"There are still some on our tail." Shadess stated, flicking through trees, quite literally on occasion. "We need something to get the rest of them to go away." Blood sleep said. "But what would work best?" "I'm not sure. By now they'll be ready for Dark void." Shadess replied.

The figure dashed through the woods. There were cries and shrieks, and he didn't like the sound of them at all. They sounded.. violent. He saw light through the trees. He was headed right for it. No, it was headed right for him. It was right there! The tall figure couldn't stop or leap out of the way in time to NOT be slammed into by a warm four legged creature, which had ghostly flames dancing around it, and horns. Very sharp horns. He tumbled to the ground, winded.
Guess what! Senna made my Avatar! woo!
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

((Really busy right now, so I only have time for this post. I'll post over in the Unova thread once I have more free time.))

Vethrfolnir, Catharsis - Northward Bound

"Likewise, it is an honor to meet you both. And with what happened to my Champion, yes, I believe that nothing good will come about if the Blessing are allowed to continue oppressing those who have done no wrong," the Yveltal's voice was quiet when he spoke, with an underlying tone to his voice that sounded like shame. Catharsis had been forced into that horrible organization -- all because he had failed to protect her from his own brother. Once they were safe at wherever Solara was leading them to, Vethrfolnir would apologize to her. He was snapped out of his thoughts by a sharp movement from the Jolteon, and the avian saw him nearly get pulled into a downdraft from his wing. "My apologies, are you both all right?"

---

The Ninetales had been so preoccupied with leading the others to safety that she barely took notice of the figure that had suddenly loomed in front of her path. A high-pitched shriek left her as she skidded to a halt, her pelt and tails bristling as she nearly collided with whomever it was. Half of her flames had gone out by this point, but the rest still remained. Catharsis waited, ears pinned back against her skull, but when the figure merely collapsed, her brow furrowed, and she commanded one of her flames to float closer to whoever this was.

"Who are you?" She asked, her voice trembling as much as she was. "Are you with the Blessing? Or are you also on the run from them...?"
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Kalina, Solara
Northward Bound

Kalina made a screeching noise as Foresight lurched, but she managed to stay on. "Sorry, sorry!" She said. "I didn't hurt you, did I?"

Up ahead Solara was still leading the way. The Fields weren't too far at least, they'd be on them in a few more minutes. She could only hope the ground group she left below was alright. She should have been down there. If those bastards had struck earlier...the wraitheon sighed. No point in dwelling over it. "Pokemon? There are loads there. Ghost's family is there, and so a lot of mine. I don't know where Epsilon wandered off, but both my daughters are likely still there. Forrestal probably brought his kid as well. And all of Ghost's family, which is huge, as well as anyone else who found themselves at the Fields. You certainly won't be bored."
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Foresight, blood sleep, Shadess, Takoda- northbound

Foresight had his ears flicked back now in embarrassment. "Yes, I'm ok. I'm sorry for startling you both." He started to focus more on flying. He had a job to do. Keep his passenger safe. He could hear a little bit of what Sol was talking about, because she was flying ahead of them. It would probably be much harder for her to hear them.

---

It took Takoda a little bit to remember how to breathe. When he did remember, he started gasping. He appeared to be a gardevoir, but he was much more green, and his hands were roses like a roserade. He also very oddly had ears. Big ears. which looked like massive petals, and right now were pinned backward. He gave a groan, hugging his chest.

While the manorisims of the hybrid before them seemed familiar, Shadess stood her ground. "Ninetales! We have to keep going, they're catching up!" She turned to Blood sleep. "I'm going to stay here and hold them off. You keep going with them." "But I-" Shadess gave her daughter a shove. "I MEAN IT, GO!" Shadess could clearly see the advancing group through the darkness, drawing nearer and nearer as they remained stopped.
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Vethrfolnir, Catharsis - Northward Bound

"It's is all right." It wasn't so much that Vethrfolnir was startled, rather, he was worried for the safety of Foresight and his passenger. He glanced downward to check on Cypress again, bits and pieces of Solara's own conversation floating back towards him as well. A few minutes? Good. Soon, everyone would be sa-- wait, what the? While he was checking up on the Venusaur, his sharp eyes happened to notice that the glow of Catharsis's ghostly flames had died down considerably, and that the Ninetales was no longer moving northward. What had happened?!

The Yveltal voiced a soft croon of worry, upset that he was unable to go help his Champion, since he was currently charged with... a more important task. Once these Pokemon were safe, the Legend told himself that as soon as he could, he would go back.

'Arceus, I am begging you, don't let me lose her again...'

---

Catharsis tilted her head to one side when the figure didn't answer, and with a small nod, she silently commanded two of her flames to float over this new Pokemon, their eerie light shining down upon them.

"A Hybrid, and he doesn't look well..." She murmured to herself, and though her ears were still pinned back, she was able to get her fur to mostly lie flat -- only for it to rise again when Shadess suddenly started yelling out orders, the last of her flames flickering out as she jerked in surprise from the sudden noise.

"No, I'm staying," she replied coolly, moving to stand in front of the exhausted Hybrid as she mantled her tails about herself, her head lowered in an aggressive stance. "We have to protect him." The kitsune wasted no time in concentrating, her eyes flashing blue for a second before where only one Ninetales had stood, there were now four perfect replicas. The real Catharsis used this opportunity to slip into the shadows, where she would set up an ambush.

Catharsis used Double Team!
Senna-Umbreon
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

Ghost Girl, Phantom - Northbound

A high-pitched shriek from down below caused Ghost to pause in her flight, turning her gaze downwards. The lights that the Ninetales had summoned seemed to be fading. The dark Wraitheon cast a glance in Solara's direction, before folding her wings close and dropping down into the forest.

-

Phantom let out a growl as he caught up to the Ninetales and Darkrai. And.. What appeared to be some strange Pokemon near the Ninetales, which seemed vaguely familiar. But when Shadess called out her orders, the Smoldereon wasted no time in leaping forward again. If she and the Ninetales wanted to stay and fight off whatever rioters were following them, then he was completely fine with that. Just as he bounded away, his sister burst through the canopy, landing a little roughly near Catharsis and Shadess. "Arceus, remind me to never do that again.." She muttered with a growl, before turning her attention to... The hybrid on the ground. "...Takoda?" She said in surprise, momentarily distracted from her original goal of fighting off any enemies that she had assumed had caught up with the group.
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Shadess, Takoda- Northbound

Takoda looked mostly alright, but Catharsis had hit him right in the diaphragm, which was why he was pained. But he then paled as the Wraitheon came close. "G... G...." His eyes widened. "Gh.... ost...."

It was Takoda. Of course, that was why he had looked familiar to Shadess. "Look, just get him going! They're almost upon us!" The Darkrai gathered the darkness into a barrier, to hold back the enemy again.

Shadess used Protect!

The wall stretched a good ways in either direction, but it could be run around. She had only bought a little time.
Senna-Umbreon

Ghost Girl - Northbound

"Right." The Wraitheon nodded in Shadess' direction, then fixed her back on Takoda. "Come on, we need to get out of here. Now." She drew power from the moon to heal the hybrid, then she stepped forward and nudged him with her muzzle in an attempt to get him to stand up. "Don't ask any questions right now. I swear I will explain it all later. We just need to get someplace safe first."
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Shadess, Takoda- Northbound

Takoda couldn't help but tear up. "Ghost... I.." Had he died? From Ghost's urgency if he didn't get moving he might. But.. Was this Ghost? He acted like Ghost, she looked a little like Ghost, but she was huge! She was taller than he was, he noticed as he made himself get up. "Ghost am I dead?!" He couldn't hold back that question, even though she had said not to.

Shadess let the wall drop and bolted. They had already swarmed around where the protect was. She didn't even shout to go this time, they would know soon enough and she didn't want to waste her breath.
Senna-Umbreon

Ghost Girl - Northbound

"No, you're not dead." Ghost replied, "And neither am I. But right now, this is NOT the time for explanations!" She added, growling a little as she noticed the enemies beginning to swarm towards them. She set up a shield of light around herself and Takoda, just in time to block an attack thrown at them by one of the rioters.

Ghost Girl used Protect!

"Takoda, I need you to get on my back. I'll be able to get us out of here then." She hissed to the hybrid, though she didn't take her eyes off the the enemies outside the shield.
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Catharsis - Northward Bound

The Ninetales had remained quiet, not wanting to give herself away as Ghost and Shadess spoke to the strange Hybrid. So, Ghost knew him? Interesting. When their pursuers closed in, Catharsis chose that moment to strike, dark energy crackling around her horns before streaking towards one of the rioters who dared try and get through Ghost's protective shield. All four of her copies from the earlier Double Team mimicked her, throwing their own bolts of energy into the fray, only to disappear when struck in retaliation. Catharsis took the chance to turn and bolt, hoping that it would give Ghost and Takoda enough time to escape as well.

Catharsis used Dark Pulse!
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Solara, Forrestal
Firefly Fields (I'm like 90% sure that's the name of the place anyways)

As Solara began to dive towards the farm below, a huge shape rose from below. Solara froze for a second until she saw it was Forrestal, concern on his face. "What happened?" He demanded, easily keeping pace with the wraitheon as they descended.

"We were attacked. The whole town turned against us. It was either we bailed or get let the civilians get torn apart. Figured it was safer to lead 'em away. Ghost and some friends of hers are trying to hold them back and make their way here. I'd help them, but y'know."

Forrestal nodded, and he pushed off into the sky again without any further word, soaring fast towards the south, likely to help the group that was behind. Solara allowed Ladon to get off her back, taking a deep breath. The Tower was her home. Ghost's place was nice, but it always felt weird being here. Even moreso when Ghost hadn't been there. But still. "Come on, Ladon. Let's wait for the others to land, and then I'll show you around."

---

Forrestal was quick to catch the group, seeing the swarm of pokemon among the trees. He let out a screaming cry of warning, immediately diving down, flames seething around him. He didn't intend on hitting anyone, instead landing hard and flaring his wings. It had the intended effect though--a lot of the rioters froze at the sight of him in confusion and alarm, and they were all looked at him. "You all looked like you needed help," He remarked to Ghost.

Forrestal used Brave Bird!
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Foresight- Firefly fields

Foresight carefully landed, having to hover for a bit to make sure he wasn't landing on anything bad. The air smelled beautiful, a crisp evening. If this had been a normal night, he would have been happy. He crouched down a little bit to let his passenger disembark. "So. This is where Ghost used to live?" He asked. "I like the air."

Takoda- northbound

Takoda climbed onto Ghost's back then wrapped his arms around her neck. He had missed her, he had gotten over the immediate shock of her death by now, but.. Now with her being here, he couldn't stop the tears. He hardly even took notice of Forrestal's landing, he was so caught up in his emotions. "Ghost..."
Senna-Umbreon

Ladon, Phantom - Firefly Fields fun fact, Firefly Fields was the name of my farm on PokeFarm :D

Ladon clambered off of Solara's back, gazing around in awe at the farm. It certainly looked like it had room for a lot of Pokemon to live.. And there were the scents of a multitude of different Pokemon, too! He grinned up at Solara, tail wagging. "Alright! It looks really nice here!" He said.

A few minutes later, and Phantom managed to reach the farm, skidding to a halt near Solara and Ladon. He finally put the little Oddipup down on the ground, then scowled, "Ugh, there's fluff in my mouth now." He complained, while the tiny hybrid pretty much clung onto one of his paws. Rolling his eyes, he looked at Solara, "Where's Ghost, anyway?" He didn't see her anywhere nearby. Had she dropped back to fight off any rioters that were chasing them? It seemed like a very Ghost-like thing to do, anyway.

----

Ghost Girl - Northbound

The Wraitheon nodded, flaring her wings as Takoda climbed onto her back. She was about to take flight, when Forrestal landed, causing her to let out a small hiss of surprise. "Thanks for showing up late, Birdbrain." She responded, shooting the Ho-Oh a grin. "We really could have used you around earlier. Anyway, we need to get outta here." With a hard flap of her wings, she rose into the air. As her Protect shield faded, she fired a burst of silver energy at some of the rioters. As some of them scattered, she flew higher, eventually rising above the canopy of the forest. "You alright back there?" She asked Takoda as she began to fly in the direction of Firefly Fields, vaguely aware of the fact that the hybrid was crying.

Ghost Girl used Lunar Burst!
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

((It's a nice name!))

Vethrfolnir, Catharsis - Firefly Fields

Vethrfolnir arrived not long after Solara and Foresight had, moving to carefully set Cypress down before he himself landed, taking care to keep from jarring any of his passengers.

"Watch your step," he said gently, moving to crouch down close to the ground before he spread a wing. The brief sight of the Ho-Oh had, for the lack of a better word, awed him. He'd always wanted to meet one ever since he had first heard of the species, and it had surprised him that there was another Legendary who was a life-giver along the lines of Xerneas. Falling silent, the Yveltal remained crouched until the last of his passengers had gotten down from his back, glad that he had succeeded in bringing them to this place.

((Cheesy reunion go!))

Catharsis was panting by the time she arrived, and at the sight of Vethrfolnir, the Ninetales froze in her tracks, her ears flattening. The Yveltal hadn't noticed her yet, and the Champion shook her head hard, steeling herself before she approached him.

"Veth, I--"

She was cut off when the Legendary suddenly turned and wrapped her in his wings, pulling her against his chest.

"Catharsis..." She blinked when she heard him draw a trembling breath, realizing that he was trembling as much as she was. Slowly, she raised her head to look up at him, her eyes meeting his. "I-I was just about to..." He trailed off, swallowing hard, before he spoke again. "I am sorry... I am so sorry for not being able to protect you when you needed it the most. Can you... Can you find it within your heart to forgive me?"

"It's not your fault, Veth," she replied, her voice barely working. "It never was. I-I honestly thought he'd killed you..."

"He tried to," the Dark/Flying avian replied quietly, a few tears falling from his eyes as he slowly closed them. "He certainly tried to, but... Let's not think about that right now..."

All she could do in reply was nod as she settled against him, wishing that she remembered how to cry. Instead, Catharsis settled for closing her eyes, not caring if the others were watching. Right now, it was just herself and her Legend.
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Foresight, Blood sleep- Firefly fields

Foresight tried his best to give Veth and his friend privacy, flicking his ears away. Now that he took the time to smell a little more, the scents of unfamiliar pokemon bombarded him. He slowly lay down, rubbing his face in the grass.

Blood sleep unfaded in the middle of the group. "Is this the safe place? It doesn't exactly look the most safe." She asked. to be honest, she should have more faith in these people, if her mom had placed her own faith.

Takoda- Northbound

"Gh-Ghost... H-How did.... Wh-Why are..... I MISSED YOU!!" He hugged her a little tighter. He was probably dreaming, so he chose to enjoy it while it lasted. "We all miss you!"
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Forrestal
Forest--> Firefly Fields

"Back off!" He howled to the rioters, and they were more than happy to listen. Sure, a deathbird they didn't really recognize had been scary. But they didn't know who or what Veth was. But they were all very aware who Forrestal was, and they certainly had no intent on angering the phoenix. As they simply turned tail, Forrestal puffed himself up in pride, about to retort to Ghost--only she had flown off. With a scowl, he got back into the air himself. "No one appreciates me." He grumbled, following after the others to the farm and making sure there were no more pursuers.

Solara, Kalina, Lyra
Firefly Fields

"I like it here." Kalina stated firmly. "And thank you for carrying me. I'll return the favor some day." She said to Foresight, a huge grin on her face, before bolting to join her brother. Solara turned to reply to Phantom, "I don't know. I lost track of her during the flight. Forrestal went back to cover them, he'll find her and make sure they're alright--" She drifted off as a voice called out.

"Mom!" A grey blur rushed out of nowhere, leaping for Solara. Lyra gave a huge grin as she tackled her mother, not quite paying attention to the others nearby. "It's good to see you again! I was gonna go visit the Tower soonish, but then Forrest came and was like 'Hey guys here have a bunch of pokemon' and I can heal so I tried to help y'know, but then you came anyways!" Lyra paused, blinking at the sight of everyone else now. "Wait a second. Is something the matter?"

Solara frowned at her daughter, tails twitching. "We've been chased out of the Tower."
TK-Hikaru13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Windrunner

Unread post by TK-Hikaru13 »

Steve, Luci, Cypress, Murkuro, Koishi and Kaname - Firefly Fields

"I thought I was gonna die!" The Venusaur wailed, rubbing his head against the ground. "Solid ground I am never ever leaving you again."

"Oh Cypress, you really are too much sometimes." Luci sighed, landing on one of his larger leaves and curling up there. "The air isn't all that bad. Kaname and I had a wonderful time flying." She chirped.

"Easy for you to say, both of you are flying types!" Cypress groaned, laying down on the ground.

"I'll admit, as much as I hated the trip, I am relieved everyone is safe." Steve sighed, laying down on the ground. Kaname flew low, hovering in the air before landing on Steve's back.

"I'm beat." The Psychic type groaned, flopping over on the goat's back.

Koishi watched as the strange ninetails and Yvetal spoke to each other. It seemed they were having a reunion of sorts.

"Murkuro darling~ Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" The Luvdisc asked, looking over to the ground type.

"No." Came the stern reply.
Walpurgis~ Brought to you by the lovely Senna.
Senna-Umbreon

Phantom, Ladon, Rust, Ghost Girl - Firefly Fields

"Chased out of the Tower..? But why?" Another voice asked as another Pokemon - which appeared to be a Umbreon-Rampardos mix - padded outside, glancing between Solara and the other Pokemon there. Rust paused as he noticed Phantom, ears flicking up. "Uncle Phantom? What.. Are you doing here?" He asked, peering up at the Smoldereon. "Long story. Sol's probably the better one to ask on that." Phantom replied, then added, "But you'll never guess who I ran into back near the city." When Rust gave him a confused look, he gave the Umbredos a grin. "No, seriously. You will NEVER guess who it is."

Rust was even more confused by this, and he tilted his head at his uncle. A loud "Hi!" from nearby made him jump, though, and he whirled to look at Ladon, who had bounded over excitedly. "You look like you're an Eeveelution-thingy! Are you?" The Eevee asked, tail wagging. "Umm... Yes? I'm, uh.. An Umbreon-Rampardos hybrid..." Rust replied, somewhat confused over who the little scaled Eevee was, and even more confused over what Phantom had said earlier. Who could he have meant, anyway? He glanced at Solara, hoping for some kind of answer, though he was quickly distracted by the sight of.. Something flying towards the farm. He couldn't exactly tell what it was from a distance.. Beyond the fact that it was emitting a faint golden light.

-

"I know... I missed you too, Takoda." Ghost replied, smiling as she continued her flight towards her former home. "I've missed everyone... It's going to be good to be home." She added, slowing slightly as she neared the farm. She could see most of the others already there... Her gaze traveled between Solara, Phantom, and some of the others before it suddenly gravitated to a grey and blue figure. Seeing her son made her nearly falter in her flight, though she quickly regained control, beginning to descend towards the ground.

Rust stared as the Wraitheon neared the ground. Now that he could see her more.. He realized how similar to an Umbreon she looked. But she also seemed incredibly similar to Solara. He remembered what the former Espeon had said about Forrestal resurrecting her as a Wraitheon... And what Phantom had said mere moments before.. Could he have meant...? When the winged Umbreon-like Pokemon landed, Rust noticed there was another Pokemon clinging onto it. He took a moment to recognize the other Pokemon as Takoda. The way the Garderade was clinging to the winged Pokemon... He wasn't sure what to think, really. Could it really be that his mother had been resurrected by the Ho-Oh as well? The Umbredos stared at the larger Pokemon, her own red eyes returning the gaze. She took a step forward, but when it caused Rust to shrink back a little, she stopped, then opened her mouth to speak instead.

"R-Rust... It.. It's me."

While the Wraitheon's voice was shaky, her words still caused Rust's eyes to widen, his ears flicking forwards. He took a step forward, trembling a little, before he simply raced up to her, burying his face in her dark fur. "Mum!!"

((Excuse me as I proceed to tear up over these two...))
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Foresight, Blood sleep, Shadess, Takoda- Firefly fields

Takoda slipped off of Ghost's back and hugged Rust as well. He even went so war as to wrap his vines around her, which would probably make her grateful that he didn't have thorns. "R-Rust.. I.. I can't believe it... She..." He sobbed. "Please don't w-wake me up."

Foresight listened as yet more reunions went on. Sol and Ghost really seemed to know everyone. Absolutely everyone. While he had a reunion earlier it was.. more of a 'hey, what do you know! You're alive!' rather than the cries of sheer joy. He flicked his ears away, making himself listen to the forests instead, in case anyone else was coming. The cool breeze ran through his fur, and he heard Shadess come up behind him. It was a rather distinctive noise, once you noticed it, which not many people could. "Shadess." "You alright?" "Yes. I'm just fine." "You seem just as depressed as always." The Darkrai sat next to him, and he folded his wings so he wouldn't hit her with them. "Maybe I just get that way." He spoke quietly. "There's someone I want you to meet." Shadess said. "Blood sleep?" Her daughter soon came up. "Mom?" "Blood sleep, this is Foresight. Foresight, this is my daughter." Foresight flicked his ear toward her.

"It's nice to meet Shadess' family." "It's nice to meet you too?" Blood sleep said. "Mom, Who is this?" Shadess cast a glance at the younger Darkrai out of the corner of her eye. "... It's a long story."