Dawn of the Blessing (Open RP) (Johto)

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Re: Dawn of the Blessing (Open RP) (Johto)

Unread post by Falcon »

Catharsis - Burned Tower

Catharsis's ears twitch when she hears a small voice calling out from somewhere else. The Champion slowly turned her head, following the voice, before her gaze settled upon the little Eevee. Her smile broadens just a little, as the Ninetales turns away from the argument at the entrance of the tower, before she takes a few steps towards the little Pokemon.

"Do not be afraid, little one," she says softly, stopping to sit down, while keeping a respectful distance between herself and this newcomer. "Are you lost?"
Serendipity82
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Serendipity82 »

Spinx and Trick - Ecruteak

Sphinx looked at Catharsis, "He's not lost. Just curious I think." she sat on her haunches and regarded the Evee. She liked what she saw. "Don't worry, we are not going to hurt you.We are trying to help those who need it. However, those here at the tower think they are better able to do so. We're trying to convince them otherwise, but someone seems to be taking his job far to seriously." she grumbled a little at that. Honestly, the damn persian was making their job that much harder. Trick had the right of it. What was it about Persians that made them think their words were the end all be all anyway? But the blessed Ninetail's questions echoed back at her again. Maybe they should be sure. "You aren't lost are you?"

Trick just stared at the Persian. "I know they asked us to bring them back, but what does it matter if it's a day or two? Surely it's best to let them rest...." the Chatot trailed off, the wind clearly blown from his sails. He gave the Wraitheons an apologetic look when it became clear the emissary wasn't going to budge. "Persians." He muttered very quietly to himself, but then brightened as the emissary made his offer. Trick nodded energetically. "If you are worried that our care is not to your standards, then please join us! You will see!"
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Solara
Ecruteak

A gut instinct told Solara otherwise, but it was a rational course of action and it was easier than spending all day arguing. She looked towards Ghost and Foresight for their opinion, ears pricked and tail flicking. "Might be able to get Forrest or Buzzard to come as well if we need more back up or heavy lifting." She added. Besides, she couldn't shake the feeling something was off about the whole thing.

The Emissary took a deep breath, nodding at Trick. If this is what it would take to get them to budge, so be it. He'd find a way to shake them. His officers might not appreciate him leading the wraitheons into their camp...or they might see it as an opportunity to set up an ambush. He kept his expression neutral, his thoughts racing as the wraitheons considered the offer.
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by HoneyShuckle »

Foresight- Burned tower

Foresight really was starting not to like this. "Perhaps you could show one of them-" He flicked his ears toward Ghost and Sol. "-the base, and then we can decide to bring them back." He had stretched his wings out a little to block more of the doorway. "It wouldn't be very good if this was a trap, now would it?" He really didn't want to doubt the intentions of these pokemon, but... their demeanor left him with no choice.
Guess what! Senna made my Avatar! woo!
Senna-Umbreon
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

Ghost Girl - Burned Tower, Ecruteak

Well, that was unexpected. An offer to go along with them? Ghost continued to eye the Emissary for a few moments, before turning to Solara. "Well.. I guess we may as well, right? It's not like we can't handle ourselves should.. Something go wrong." She shifted her wings, looking back at the Emissary and his team. "I guess we'll come along with. Just.. Don't try anything, alright? You would almost certainly regret it. Trust me." She growled.
Serendipity82

Trick - Burned Tower, Ecruteak

Trick blinked at Foresight, clearly dumbfounded by his words. "But..but. We would do no such thing! We truly want to help!" he protested, looking back to the Emissary. If it wasn't for Mr. Pushy Persian, they wouldn't be having all this trouble right now. But apparently the Chatot's worries were unfounded. He fluffed up his feathers happily as the wraitheons agreed to go with them. Though they were a suspicious lot weren't they? "Nothing will go wrong you will see!" he assured them quickly. "You will have no reason to doubt us. They will receive the proper care!"
Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

Peter
Ecruteak

Peter was hanging from a nearby tree, watching the events unfold and listening closely. Do not intervene. The words echoed in his mind. Orders were orders, but those hybrid looking Pokemon were becoming quite troublesome and if they followed then he might have to resort to drastic measures. For now, though, he would continue to observe.

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Solara
Ecruteak

"The chatot seems sincere enough," Solara mused. He honestly seemed eager to help the pokemon, which made him alright by her. "Alright. It's safer to go as a group anyways. If something goes wrong, we'll be together and better able to defend ourselves. Hopefully nothing will go wrong. You oughta let us make sure the pokemon in there can get back on their feet first, though." She did lower her voice though, shuffling to speak quietly to Foresight and Ghost, "If it is a trap, we're gonna be walking right into it, and there'll be a lot of casualties. Maybe Foresight is right and we should have someone scout ahead."
Senna-Umbreon

Ghost cast one last suspicious glance at the Blessing Pokemon, then turned back to Solara and Foresight, lowering her voice as she replied, "That's probably a good idea. Want me to do it? I could do it." She said, tails swishing.
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Foresight- Burned tower

The Champion whispered back. "I am hesitant to go. Bringing me into an unfamiliar area is like what I gather about trying to hurt Ghost when you're around, Sol. Brutal, and unforgiving." He paused. "Ghost, I hope you know what you're getting yourself into, although the answer is probably no."
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Solara
Ecruteak

Solara paused for a second at that, looking as if she wanted to argue, but decided against it. "If you're sure you can handle it, Ghost. Just be careful and don't get yourself killed, got it? And probably, Foresight. Don't worry about it, you and I can lead the rear." She looked back up to Trick and the Emissary, frowning. "Alright. Ghost will lead on with the Emissary, while Foresight and I make sure everyone is still able to move. Once we're certain of it, the chatot will lead us after. I figure Ghost and the Emissary can make sure the path there is safe. No stray pokemon trying to attack or anything."
Moonlost
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

Asher - Burned Tower

Asher's gaze darted as a newcomer approached, and it took all of his will to not just outright gawk at her. He'd never seen a ninetails quite like her, with her fur blazing red and black and a pale grey. It made the little eevee feel rather self-conscious, and he did his best to smooth over his fluffed fur. Why did he have to look so plain anyway?
"I-I'm not afraid or lost!" He stammered, more from nerves over attempting to appear cool than any fear. "I was just around and heard a commotion is all, wanted to see what was happening."

More words in the distance. He attempted to crane his neck to see what was happening, but there were just too many tall pokemon around. He quickly looked back to the Luxray and the Awesome-Ninetails.
"So, who are you guys?" He asked. "And why are the pokemon in the tower dangerous?"

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Catharsis - Burned Tower

"I am Catharsis," the Champion murmured, dipping her head in greeting, a few of her tails flicking a little, and she made sure to keep one ear pointed back towards the conversation going on behind herself and the Eevee. "They are lost, and we wish to guide them home. We will make certain that they will recover." She fell silent, her smile never dissipating as she considered something for a moment. "Where are your parents, little one?"
Senna-Umbreon

Ghost gave her two companions a grin, "I'll be fine. You know me, it'll take a helluva a lot to take me down!" She paused, her expression tuning a little sheepish, "I mean, it would be better if it wasn't daytime, but.. I'll be fine anyway. Don't worry." She turned back to look at the Emissary. She still didn't trust him, or any of these Pokemon, but if she had to do this to figure out what their intentions truly were, then she'd do it. She padded closer to the Persian and his group, her tails swishing.
Moonlost

Asher - Burned Tower

"I'm Asher," He responded with a slight wag of his treacherous tail. Why could he not control that thing?! "Nice to meet you."
His ears flattened a little against his neck as Catharsis continued, suddenly feeling a little indignant. Curse being an eevee still, why did everyone think he was still a child? Well, okay, the wagging tail probably didn't help.
"In another forest." He answered, his tone a little curt. "I've been travelling on my own for years now. I just.... haven't evolved yet is all."

HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

(Last post for tonight, not feeling so hot.)

Foresight- burned tower

Foresight slowly nodded. He had to be brave about this. He sat up, and flicked his ears back toward the refugees. He felt so sorry for them. "We should get to healing them. To make sure they can stand."
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Catharsis - Burned Tower

Asher's body language didn't go unnoticed, and Catharsis gave a slow blink, before she lowered her head a little, her smile ever-present. "I did not mean to offend," she replied, her tone soft. "If it is no trouble, may I ask why you are alone? Surely your parents miss you?"
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

((Yeah, I should be crashing soon as well.))

Solara
Ecruteak

The Emissary frowned, raising an eyebrow at Ghost before turning on his heels and beginning to walk. Some of his force followed after, the others staying with Trick. Solara grinned at Ghost, "I know, and you really should let me go, since it's day time. But you seem confident, so I'll let you get this one. Besides, I'll probably be more use healing the refugees." With that, she turned back into the Tower, gathering her energy and looking at them all and Foresight. "Alright, guys. We're gonna fix you up, see if we can take you somewhere safe. The guys outside say you'd be better off with--"

Immediately a clamor kicked up, howls of protest and begging and pleading. Solara's ears flattened at the cacophony, and it further seemed to feed that sensation of wariness she felt around the Blessing. "Hey, HEY!" She called. "Quiet, all of you, please. You'll make my friend's life hell. Let's see if we can work this out."
Serendipity82

Sphinx and Trick - Burned Tower, Ecruteak

"And I'm Sphinx." She gave the Eevee an amused look at his response to Catharsis. Trick had had the same reaction. And Catharsis has the right of it." Though she thought the blessed Nine-tails explanation was a little odd. She flicked her ears back to listen to the conversation behind them, then focused her attention back to Asher. "Pleased to meet you." The Luxray gave Catharsis a look. "You mean to tell me you didn't go harrowing off on your own adventures as soon as you were able?" she asked the Ninetails. "I was still a Shinx when I left my parents. Best decision I ever made."

Trick was ready to do just about anything to prove to these Champions that they meant no harm and he nodded at Solara. "Certainly! If that would make you feel better!" he said, watching as the emissary departed without even a thank you. Stupid stuck up Persian. He fluttered after Solara, wincing at the din of the sick pokemon. The Chatot stared with an open beak in honest surprise. "But we are here to help!!" he protested. Once they got back, he was going to have word with the higher ups. Someone was going around defaming the Blessing and Trick was determined to get to the bottom of it.
Moonlost

Asher - Burned Tower

"I'm not a child!" Asher couldn't help but growl, glaring a little angrily at the two as they talked either over him or down at him. Damn it, why did this keep happening to him? Just because he was an eevee, small and weak, they assumed that he'd hatched out of his egg mere days ago.
Any bitterness quickly evaporated as he looked around them, noticing the movement in the troops about him. It was also hard to ignore the panicked cries of the pokemon still hidden in the burned tower.
"If you guys are trying to help them, then why do they sound so scared?" He asked in a quiet tone of voice.