Dawn of the Blessing (Open RP) (Unova)

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Re: Dawn of the Blessing (Open RP) (Unova)

Unread post by Falcon »

Saoirse and Ciar - Village Bridge (Forest's Edge)

"I'll check, but I'm going to require silence in order to concentrate," Saoirse replied before the Hybrid closed her eyes, a deep breath leaving her as she raised a forepaw to rest against her long chestfur. A soft, golden-yellow glow soon winked into existence around her, all four aura sensors at the back of her skull rising as she began focusing upon seeking out any signs of Aura that could hold hints of hostility.

For once, Ciar was silent, and he couldn't help but feel a lash of jealousy at what his sister could do. He was till too young to harness Aura in the ways that Saoirse and their mother had both could, and more than once, he'd often wondered if he'd taken after their father instead.

'Happy thoughts, Ciar, happy thoughts.' The Noiolu shook his head, forcing himself to stay as calm as possible, knowing that if he got upset, his own Aura would suddenly fluctuate out of control. 'Seer needs to concentrate.'
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by HoneyShuckle »

GTM, Mattie-Village bridge

"Trade? What the hell are you getting at?" GTM demanded, tail lashing. This bird was putting him on edge. Rain soaked into his fur, and the faint tinges of Psystrike flicked around the Mewtwo's fingers. What could he possibly want?

Mattie was starting to sag from exhaustion, and soon enough she just collapsed onto the cobbles of the bridge, breathing heavily.
Guess what! Senna made my Avatar! woo!
Senna-Umbreon
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

((I'm home.. One last post before I crash into bed.))

Terrakion - Village Bridge

Terrakion grumbled as it began to rain. It had just been sunny a moment ago, so what in the... Sam speaking up distracted him from the subject of the strange weather, and he glared at the bird. "Well, how about we just kill you instead? Maybe once you're half-dead, you'll manage to actually squawk out some information!" He growled, raising pointed stones to strike at the Honchkrow.

Terrakion used Stone Edge!

----

Antares, Brigid - Blessing encampment

Antares felt his fur bristle at Sin'Dorai's words. He drew close to Crowley on instinct, the last thing he wanted at this point was a confrontation. Rest was his priority.

"Now now, Sin, you shouldn't be so harsh on them." A female voice sounded as a Delcatty padded over, her tail swishing, "It seems like they've had quite the day as it is." She gave Crowley and Antares a smile, turning to them, "Speaking of which, you two should really ignore grumpyface here and go rest."
TK-Hikaru13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Windrunner

Unread post by TK-Hikaru13 »

Sin - Blessing Encampment

Sin rolled his eyes when Brigid spoke up. "Fine fine, whatever." He said as he took another munch of his berry. "Jus' 'anted to 'ive 'em shi'." He replied, not even bothering to wait until his mouth wasn't full. "Since the higher ups practically drool over them." Sin muttered under his breath, once his mouth was empty.
Walpurgis~ Brought to you by the lovely Senna.
Silvershade
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Silvershade »

Sam
Village Bridge

"As I said, my part of the trade will be information. I am assuming there is much you would like to know about my employers." The Honchkrow explained with a smile, raising a black and red wing in order to placate the angry Mewtwo as he continued "Your part of the trade is up to you, as long as it is something of value-"
The bird broke off when rocks started hurtling at him again. This pitiful group of moronic slobs desperately needed a new tactic. The bird pushed up with his uninjured leg, leaving him a little unsteady but still able to become airborne.
"That tactic did not work the first time. Why did you assume it would work the second?" Sam sighed exasperatedly, a frown plastered on his face as he hovered in the air "I'm afraid that, thanks to your ignoramus little friend here, our conversation must be cut short. A shame; I doubt you will be able to find another soul in this forest so willing to part with such valuable information."
What a disappointment. Sam flapped his wings, cawing loudly to call Ace and any other stragglers as he started to make his way back to the Blessing encampment.

deviantArt

HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

GTM- Village bridge

"GET BACK DOWN HERE YOU FUCKING BIRD!!!" GTM fired off a large bolt of Psychic energy, but thanks to his current exhausted state, it didn't even get close to hitting Sam.

GTM used Psystrike!
GTM's attack missed!

GTM swished his tail angrily. This was just one horrible day. They didn't have any answers, and they didn't even win. He tried to fly after the Honchkrow, but he almost fell over. "DAMN IT!!!" He tried to yank the mega stone off his neck, but all it did was catch against the back of his neck. "THIS THING IS USELESS, HOW IS IT SUPPOSED TO HELP IF IT LEAVES ME FEELING LIKE THIS AFTERWARD!?! WHAT THE HELL AM I MISSING!?!!?"
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Ciar - Forest's Edge/Village Bridge

Ciar huffed softly, before the pup moved to stretch his wings for a moment. Right now, he felt like he was contributing nothing. His ears twitched a few times, and a small smile touched his short muzzle when he realized that the fighting back at the Village seemed to have stopped, and at that moment, an idea switched on inside his mind.

Of course, he could get the Pokemon he'd seen earlier to help! Saoirse was still busy, but Ciar knew that he would need to be quiet in order to slip away.

The Noiolu glanced around, making sure that Robin and Allira weren't watching before he slowly moved away from where he'd been resting against his sister's left leg, glad that the rain had died down considerably. It took a few more wingstrokes than usual before Ciar was airborne and winging his way towards the Village Bridge. He moved to land upon the wide railing, his attention focused upon the two Legendaries and the odd... bug? When one of the Legendaries threw a fit, Ciar flinched, his sensitive ears slicking back against his skull until the other Pokemon seemed to fall silent. The pup forced himself to calm down, before he cleared his throat and spoke, though his voice wavered a bit from how nervous he was.

"U-um, excuse me? Please? My sister and I need your help."

Saoirse - Forest's Edge

"I don't sense any hostile Aura within the forest," Saoirse said after a few minutes, her eyes slowly opening, golden gaze sweeping over the other 'mon present before she turned her attention to her brother. "Ciar, I--" The Noivario cut herself off, glancing frantically about before she gave vent to a soft growl. Damn it, how did she miss him slipping off like this?! It wasn't like she was perfect at this - far from it, but this was just embarrassing!

"I swear, that kid's going to get himself killed one day if he keeps running off like this..." She muttered, before turning her atention to Robin. "I hate to do this, but I need to go find Ciar before he gets himself in over his head. Could you stay here and watch over Allira till we get back?"
Last edited by Falcon on Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Silvershade
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Sam
Blessing Encampment

Sam swooped down, nearly forgetting about his injured leg until a sharp pain when he landed caused him to quickly draw his leg close to his belly, making him sway slightly as he spread a wing to regain his balance. When the pain subsided, Sam noticed he had dropped in mid-conversation.

The bird narrowed his eyes, turning to look at Sin "Oh no, please do try to take down one of those Legendaries! The Mewtwo is half dead already, mostly due to his own incompetence, in fact. Perhaps, if we are so fortunate, he will be able to keep you occupied for long enough that we may have a few minutes of peace from your whining."

Robin
Village Bridge (Forest's edge)

Robin, while waiting for Saoirse to do the weird aura-Lucario-thingie, had started cleaning their fur, trying to dry out the remaining water. "Oh, that's all good, then." Robin said, paying more attention to flattening a particularly stubborn tuft of fur on their back than the other hybrid. Their attention was only brought back to the surrounding Pokemon when Saoirse growled.
"Fuck, did the kid run off?" they asked, a quick glance around confirming that this was indeed the case.
The hybrid turned back to Saoirse, nodding in response to her request "Yeah, sure, I'll look after the lizard." Honestly, they were just glad to get some rest. Chasing after the kid didn't seem like a particularly thrilling way to spend their time, especially considering they had spent the whole damn day running.
Last edited by Silvershade on Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

deviantArt

Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

((I'm playing around with the idea of making Ruth an actual character XD shhh))

Ruth the Ratata and the remaining escapees
Forest on the outskirts of the Village Bridge

Ruth started to slow down as the commotion ceased. She eventually came to a full stop, and placed the Pokemon she had been carrying in her mouth down on the forest floor. It was a Dedenne of sorts. Slowly, the remaining escapees began to come out from the brush and crowd around the Ratata. Most of them were hybrids or shinies, and the ones that weren't must have been deltas. There wee even a few dusk-blooded. None of the Pokemon that surrounded the Ratata were normal, not even Ruth herself. She was a Ratata/Shiny Mew hybrid. Her pelt was a baby blue instead of a purple, and her tail was uncurled and similar to that of a Mew's.

"What should we do now?" one of the remaining escapees questioned Ruth. They were all looking to her.

"I hear there is a group of Pokemon called the Ekleipsis slowly forming. A group that goes against The Blessing. Maybe we should ask around about them. Maybe we should join them."

Some of the escapees nodded in agreement while others wanted nothing more than to leave all this, so some turned away and slowly began to walk away.

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Spinnaker- Blessing camp

The Chandelure appeared in the camp, not exactly looking happy with himself. "Tsk, making it rain. What a womanly trick." He said, His flames low. "Only a delicate female would come up with a trick like that to keep me from attacking them." He thought to himself.

GTM-Village bridge

GTM was distracted from his 'fit' by the voice from above. He turned, fur standing on end. "What the...." He lashed his tail. "Who are you?" He demanded. "If you're with that bird, you're going to be sorry you showed your little face."
TK-Hikaru13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Windrunner

Unread post by TK-Hikaru13 »

Sin - Blessing Encampment

Sin sighed when he heard the flutter of wings. And mentally rubbed the bridge of his snout when the bird decided to speak up. "Bite me shitsack." He snarled at Sam. "If I do go after them it would only be to get that smug grin off of your face." Sin threw the core to his berry on the ground, walking away from the others.

Vanilla - Forest outside of Village Bridge

She didn't really want to think about it, but Vanilla was completely lost. She walked around nervously, her bells jingling in time with each step. 'He couldn't be that far right? Right? Unova's not that big?' The Audino thought to herself. But still, she hadn't any sign of Sin'dorai in a long time. 'I just hope I can convince him to come home.' But for all intents and purposes, the forest she was in looked vaguely familiar. "That has to be a good sign!" She said out loud.
Walpurgis~ Brought to you by the lovely Senna.
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Ciar and Saoirse - Village Bridge

The other Pokemon's words were laced with hostility, and this caused the Noiolu to flatten himself against the railing, his ears slicking back against his skull.

"P-please, there are two Pokemon who need help, I-- what bird?!" He whimpered, eyes wide in his rising fear. He was soaked to the bone and beginning to shiver, but as much as he wanted to get dry, he was beginning to believe that this had been a rather stupid idea. "I don't know who you're talking about...!"

He squeezed his eyes shut, a pulse of cyan-colored Aura suddenly radiating from him, the energy silently voicing how upset he was. All he could do now was cling to the railing, and pray that his sister found him, and soon.

---

"Ciar?! Ciar, answer me!" Saoirse called, not caring that she was practically bedraggled. The Hybrid banked, turning towards the Village after scanning the treeline had proven unsuccessful. As she neared the Village, she sucked in a breath through clenched teeth when a familiar burst of Aura washed over her.

'What did you get yourself into this time...?' She thought, a worried frown crossing her slender muzzle, only to twist into a scowl when she saw the scene unfolding. Adjusting her wings, Saoirse moved to land upon the wide railing not far from where her baby brother was currently cowering, and she narrowed her eyes as she moved to spread a wing over the Noiolu, her golden gaze fastened upon the white and green Pokemon.

"What did you do to my brother?" She growled, barely able to contain her rising anger as her tail lashed behind her.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Crowley, Rin
Blessing Camp

The umbreon stifled his sigh of relief as Sam intervened, his insults chasing off Sin. "Thanks for that. If I had to listen to him complain anymore, I swear to Reshiram I was gonna deal with him myself. M'Crowley, by the way. Saw you on the bridge earlier. Thanks for trying to get that damn bug off of our tail, even if she refused to listen."

Already the camp was beginning to prepare themselves for a search party. A linoone made her way through the crowd, ears pricked as she listen to the words around her. None of the pokemon really seemed to notice her, which she approved of, and as long as she didn't get up in their grills, she was left to her own devices. Just the way Rin wanted. She'd get the bottom of this whole Blessing rumors of doing bad thing, whispers mentioned even before this whole 'escaped pokemon' incident. She just had to get herself on that search party to look for the "lost" mutants.
Moonlost
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

Allira - Village Bridge

Allira looked up as rain started to patter on her back, watching as the storm rolled into existence. Well, it was a good thing she was already soaked. A pointed tongue flicked out of her mouth to lick away a couple of water droplets from her snout. Had she any strength, she could have called the raindrops together and sent a wave to quench the fire, but as it was, she was just having issues remaining standing. She just had to hope that the rain would be enough to douse the fire.
Why was she standing anyway?
The Lugioptile slumped dow, laing along her belly with her legs swept to one side and her tail lightly curled. Just to get her energy back of course. She kept her blue eyes on... Seer, was it? Anyway, she watched on while she did her Aura sense thing. Must be a useful ability, knowing if someone intended harm to you or not. She closed ehr eyes, telling herself it'd be just for a moment while Saorse did her thing t make sure they were safe...

Only to start at the sound of rushed footfalls. She flicked her gaze to Seer, watching as she sprinted away, catching something about her brother. Damn, had something happened. Allira attempted to get her feet under her, staggering unsteadily as she rose up. Maybe going quadrupedal would be an idea for now...
"Don't worry about me." Allira turned to Robin. "If you want to go after her that is."

HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

(Ok, One last post, then I need to stop so people can catch up, oh gosh. XD)

GTM, Mattie-Village bridge.

"What did I do? Nothing!" GTM said with a quiet snarl. "Nobody new has been doing anything to make me trust them today, so how do you expect me to react? huh?" He lashed his tail, Glaring at the Hybrid. There had been a lot of those around, now that he thought about it for a second. "I'm not kidding when I say that I trust HER-" He gestured toward Mattie. "-More than I trust you." He cast a glance at Mattie, and paused. She.. was kinda just laying there. "Oh for the love of- Don't be dead." He walked over to her with a tiny limp and nudged the Escavalier with his foot. She let out a soft groan. So she wasn't dead. That was good.
Silvershade
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Robin
Village Bridge (Forest's edge)

Now that both the hybrids were gone and the only other Pokemon here probably felt worse than they did, Robin lay down, resting their head on their forepaws and watching in the direction that Saoirse had left in with a sleepy, half-lidded gaze, relatively unalert save for their ears twitching and swiveling at nearby sounds.
Sounds such as the Lugioptile speaking up. "Hell no, I'm done running around like a headless Torchic for today." Robin snorted "I'm sure those two can take care of themselves."

Sam
Blessing Encampment

"Sam," the Honchkrow introduced himself. "Ah," he paused as he was reminded of how he was unable to convince the Escavalier to leave them alone. He had to admit that was not one of his proudest moments, but it could have gone worse, he supposed. In fact, most of the blame rested on the rest of the group for being quashed so easily. "I am sure I would have been able to convince her to leave, had those intrusive Legendaries not shown up. Nevertheless, what's done is done, and this group was not put together with this kind of situation in mind."

((okay I'm going to bed bye))

deviantArt

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

(Same, it's about time I crashed. G'night, guys!)

Saoirse and Ciar - Village Bridge

The Noivario was about to bite back with a retort when she noticed that the Escavalier - the same one she'd seen before when things had gone to the Reverse and back - wasn't looking too well. Saoirse held back a sigh, withdrawing her wing before she nudged Ciar, silently urging him to climb onto her back so she could keep him close to her. It was smarter than leaving him alone there on the railing, anyway.

Once her brother had a secure grip on the long fur found at the base of her neck, Saoirse moved to hop down from the railing, before she moved to crouch in order to allow Ciar to slide from her back. The Noiolu remained silent as he wrapped his wings around himself, wide eyes focused upon the others. The Lucario Hybrid kept her attention focused upon the other two 'mon before she took a few steps forward.

"Even so," she replied, trying to keep herself calm even though she was still upset. She stopped when she was close enough to reach out and make contact with the fallen Bug-type, moving to set a paw upon one of the lance-like appendages. "I can help your friend, and I will, even if you don't want me to."

With that, the Noivario closed her eyes and began to concentrate, channeling healing energy into the Escavalier. Hopefully, it would help a little, even if the other Pokemon continued to be hostile towards herself and Ciar.

Saoirse used Heal Pulse!
Moonlost
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

Allira - Village Bridge (Forest's Edge)

"Hmm, perhaps you're right..." Allira responded, twisting her head to look to where the lucario hybrid took off. She couldn't help but feel a pang of worry though, that was right where the Blessing had been. She and her brother were prime candidates for capture... or for death.
But then, in her current state what could she do to help? She didn't like fighting at the best of times, and right now she felt like she could be taken out by a strong breeze. She'd just end up being captured again. And she'd do just about anything to avoid that fate.

With a resigned sigh, the reptile laid herself back down, bending her neck into an "S" shape. She spared a glance to Robin, suddenly recognising her from the Bridge.
"So... You were captured by the Blessing too?" She asked, her tone soft.

Senna-Umbreon
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

((I'm kind of amused by the fact that I'm literally the only one here right now. XD))

Terrakion - Village Bridge

Terrakion glared at Saoirse and Ciar, letting out a quiet growl, "You know, it would probably be in your best interest to actually tell us who you are and what the hell you want, since after what just happened, you can't just expect us to immediately trust you--" He paused as Saoirse went over to heal Mattie, "...Even IF you're willing to heal her, I still don't trust you yet."

----

Antares, Brigid - Blessing encampment

Brigid sighed as she watched Sin walk away, before turning to look at Sam. She gave him a small smile, "Are you alright?" She asked, then without waiting for an answer, she let off some healing power towards the Honchkrow, even if it was slightly delayed.

Brigid used Wish!

"Ah.. And I'm Antares." Antares added, before turning his gaze to Crowley, "..Crowley, perhaps we could consider resting soon?" He asked, finding himself unable to keep from leaning slightly on his partner out of exhaustion. The fighting earlier hadn't exactly been a walk in the park, and using his powers for beyond more than just himself had taken pretty much the rest of his energy.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Crowley, Rin
Blessing Camp

"I've got you," Crowley said, helping to lead off Antares. But while the small group had been conversing, Rin had skidded to a halt, ears pricked as she casually listened it. Legendaries? Now things were going to get interesting if they were Legends getting grumpy at the Blessing. She'd best look out for those Legends, she supposed. Still, trying to hear exactly what happened--since no one would tell it straight to her--would be a good thing. When she was sure no one was paying attention to her, she let her invisibility and strolling up to Brigid and Sam.

"You were there at the Bridge?" She asked cheerfully, "What happened?"