Dawn of the Blessing (Open RP) (Unova)

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Dawn of the Blessing (Open RP) (Unova)

Unread post by Azunara »

They said the Bridge was where the beast who tried to devour the souls of all was defeated. Where better for them to hide than there? Perhaps those who destroyed Dusa would defend them. It stood to reason--the escapees trudged their way through the woods, fear in their hearts. Every noise made them jump. Blessing could have been around every corner. Already a few of them had vanished in the night while they slept. That simply meant they couldn't sleep anymore.

The Bridge stood out in the distance, the reconstruction still slow. But the sight of it gave them hope. If they could just make it--

They heard a cry and they scattered in panic. The Blessing was close behind them, giving chase. They had to run. One of them fell, and the others simply abandoned them, finding no reason to lose their own lives in the process. They could hear their companions' weeping, though they hardened their hearts and kept fleeing. If they stopped now, they would be lost, after all.

---

Their orders had been clear. The mutants who were fleeing before them were a threat. Escapees who would, potentially, cause harm to those around them. They had to be detained or killed. There would be no hesitation, no mistakes. The Blessing force moved smoothly, swiftly. A few rushed ahead, eager to intercept and trap the fleeing pokemon in a pincer attack. The sounds of fleeing Pokemon were loud in comparison to the quiet rush of the Blessing.

Assuming no interference, the mutants would be back where they belonged. Behind bars.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Re: Dawn of the Blessing (Open RP) (Unova)

Unread post by Azunara »

Escaped Pokemon
Village Bridge

One of them ran ahead as the Blessing leaped out of nowhere, managing to keep running. Although a few Blessing pursued, they didn't follow too far. Too close to the bridge. The young pokemon simply kept going until making it till the Bridge itself, looking for the first pokemon that might help it.

---

Crowley
Village Bridge

Orders were orders. Crowley was used to that. He wasn't a murderer though. When he heard that the pokemon were wanted dead or alive, he nearly spoke out. But orders were orders and his boss, whose orders he followed before the Blessings, were clear for now. He was to obey. If the Blessing wanted him to kill someone, he had to. Crowley snorted in irritation as he dropped down, part of the force that moved ahead to cut off the escaping pokemon. They skidded and stalled at the sight of him, wings spread and flames burning around him. He watched them warily, tail twitching as he waited for the ones in charge to catch up. He'd hold this position for now.
Senna-Umbreon
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

((Onwards into the breach!))

Antares - Village Bridge

Antares mentally sighed as he trailed after the fleeing Pokemon. Killing them was not his first choice, but.. It wasn't really even his own choice, was it? He followed his orders, whatever they were. He quickly shifted into a timestream, using it to reappear moments later ahead of the refugees. The Espeon's sudden appearance startled some of the Pokemon, and they shrunk back in fear as he and Crowley blocked their way.
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by HoneyShuckle »

Mattie- Village bridge

Mattie was taking one of her usual "strolls", if you can even call them that when you have no legs, coming upon Village bridge. She had such wonderful memories of this place. Although the bad ones seriously outweighed them. She shuddered to think what would have happened had she stayed on the side of Dusa. It was about then in her thoughts that she saw two large... sort-of Eeveelutions standing in the middle of the path. She tilted her head a tiny bit, then dashed up behind them, poking one what looked a little like an Umbreon lightly with one of her lances. "Hey! Hey!" She called out. "What's going on here!? Did someone break the bridge again!? I thought they nearly had it all fixed!"
Guess what! Senna made my Avatar! woo!
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Crowley
Village Bridge

Crowley blinked at the sight of Mattie. "You're not--" He paused, turning his attention towards the escaped mutants that were trapped between himself, Antares, and the forces coming up behind the group. "Please leave." Crowley said, his voice cold but calm. "We don't need any help from outsiders. You don't have to be worried though. THe bridge is fine, we're taking care of a possible threat to it." He glanced over towards Antares for help, shrugging.
Moonlost
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

Allira - Village Bridge

Running, yes, running was a good plan. There was no way she would go back to that... that place. That horrible horrible place. Her lungs burned and she was pretty sure that her feet were torn up and bloody, but that was nothing compared to the terror that told her to keep moving.
She only vaguely recognised that she was on some sort of bridge when someone stepped infront of her and her fellow escapees. And the way he flared his wings made it clear that he was with them.
Nononononono, not now, not again. Another came up behind them, blocking any escape. Allira flared her frill and let out a low, terrified hiss; her mind scared beyond the point where she could make words. There had to be another way out of here.

HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Mattie- Village bridge

"Hold up a second." she said. "I dealt with the last threat to this bridge. If there's any REAL threat, people should be turning to me again. If anything, you're an outsider." She tapped the ground with her lance, as if the sound would prove a point. "Now, tell me what's going on, or I'll just ask those... incredibly scared looking pokemon over there- Really? Are those a threat?"
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Saoirse -- Village Bridge

At the forest's edge near the Village Bridge, a lone Pokemon blinked, large ears twitching when her sharp hearing picked up the sound of voices. Frowning, Saoirse folded her wings against her sides as tightly as she could before she began to slowly creep forward upon all fours, a cold shiver lancing down her spine when she spotted the two... what in the world were those?

'By Arceus, what is going on?' the Noivario wondered, her ears slicking back at the sight of the gathering amount of Pokemon, her golden-yellow eyes widening slightly. It was one thing that the atmosphere of the Village Bridge held an air of wrongness around it despite looking pleasant, but with the way things seemed to be shaping up, Saoirse knew that something was about to go down, and hard. Still, the Noivario decided to remain within the trees in order to observe before deciding whether or not she needed to get involved.

Ciar - Village Bridge

The young Noiolu blinked when he saw his sister drop the fruit she had been carrying, before she had turned and started in the direction of the treeline.

"Seer!" he called, moving to grab the fruit between his forepaws before he hurried to catch up to her. "Seer, you dropped this!"

He blanched a bit when all his older sibling answered him with was a brusque "Shh!", but she hadn't bothered to look at him. Curiosity got the better of him, and the pup sidled up against the Noivario on her right, large rose-gold eyes wide as he caught sight of what was happening at the human place, the fruit falling from his grasp to land at his feet.
Senna-Umbreon

Antares - Village Bridge

The Espeon glanced at Mattie, tail swishing, "Even so, I must ask you to simply carry on. This is a small issue, nothing more. It's not something you should concern yourself with." He stated calmly, "So again, I must ask you to leave us to our job here."
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Crowley
Village Bridge

The umbreon nodded in agreement with his partner, briefly turning to fix his attention back on the escaped pokemon. They were certainly terrified, but the flanking half of the forces were already slowly starting to close in on them. A few were psychic or ghost, giving a low droning hum that would send their targets to sleep. If they could just get rid of this pest and they'd be done with it.
Silvershade
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Silvershade »

Sam
Village Bridge

The Honchkrow landed on the branch of a small tree, the bough swaying precariously under his weight until a threatening creak urged him to edge closer to its trunk. Turning his attention to the escaped Pokemon, who were now blocked off by the Espeon and Umbreon Champions. He didn't quite catch their names, but they probably weren't worth remembering anyway. That said, he was sure they could stop the escaped mutants from running off without his help, and if he were a more modest Pokemon he might have even admitted that he would just get in the Champions' way.

An unfamiliar voice caused the bird Pokemon to turn his attention away from the mutants. Ah. Now this, on the other hand, was something the Champions would need assistance with.

Pushing himself off the branch with a single flap of his wings, Sam swooped down to land in front of the strange Pokemon.
"Now, now, there's no need for violence," he began, adopting a friendly tone "These Pokemon are merely ill. We are trying to help them, but every now and then they get confused and run away. These Pokemon pose a threat not only to other pokemon, but to themselves, as I'm sure you can understand. However, we will be able to prevent any damage to this area, the native pokemon, and our patients, if you let us carry on without any further interruption."

deviantArt

Moonlost

((Sorry, a couple of quick questions. What is this bridge made out of? And does it have any barriers on the side? If so, how tall are they?))

Senna-Umbreon

HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

(It's village bridge. http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/unova/v ... idge.shtml Which is to say, the bridge is made from stone, and has many houses on the edges, and a tall metal railing/suspension. (Taller than a human, I'd assume, so they don't just jump off.))

Mattie- Village bridge

Mattie eyed the bird. "Ill? Ill with what? People usually mean that in a way which is highly offensive." She said, crossing her arms. She was sick of people always keeping things from her. "And if you say Ill with a tumor, I swear I am going to hit you. people like that need to be dealt with with care and NOT forceful herding, which is what I assume you're doing.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

((if Mattie wants to get reinforcements from other Bridge folk that'd be cool))

Crowley
Village Bridge

The umbreon was getting impatient. "They're sick. We're trying to cure them of it. We were attempting to get them back to where we can care for them before you interrupted us. Now if you would leave, that'd be great." The umbreon dug his claws in the soil, letting out an annoyed sigh. "As for what they have? It's like...like a fever. They get confused."
Silvershade
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Silvershade »

Sam
Village Bridge

"Ah, forgive me for my lack of clarification. But my colleague has provided an adequate explanation." Sam said, smiling as he nodded at the Umbreon, whatever his name was "A very unfortunate affair, but I assure you that we are professionals, and as soon as we get them back home, the sooner they will calm down and this whole debacle will be over."

((he's a professional you guys))

deviantArt

Moonlost

((Ahh, derp, of course it is. XD This is what I get for being somewhat unfamiliar with a lot of Unova))

Allira - Villiage Bridge

Her mind was beginning to feel heavy, fogged by the need to sleep. She was so tired, exhausted. it'd be easier to just... just curl up.
No! She shook her head with an angry hiss. They were playing some sort of mind trick on her! She had to get out of here.

Allira briefly considered charging at one of the eeveelutions, but quickly discarded the idea. She did not doubt that the army they had would be likely to take her down. That only left the railing of the bridge itself. It was tall, but at it's narrower points it looked like she'd have enough of a foothold to climb over. She just hoped that the water below wasn't too rapid.
The Lugioptile made a dash to the side, attempting to claw her way over the railing.

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Saoirse and Ciar - Village Bridge

Saoirse felt herself frown when the Escavalier arrived on the scene and started demanding answers about what was going on. It was sorely outnumbered, and it would probably end up captured... or worse. The Noivario gave vent to a soft sigh before she glanced down at Ciar.

"This is important. I need you to be absolutely quiet, and remain still. I'm going to try and read some of the Auras of the 'mon over there." It was smarter than going over there and physically asking, anyway.

"Right, sis, I can do that, yup. You know me, I'm th-" The pup was silenced via a paw pressing itself against his muzzle, another "Shh!" leaving the older Hybrid. She felt bad for having to be blunt with him since he was just a pup, but his tendency to ramble on tended to get them into trouble with the wrong 'mon. After a few seconds, Saoirse removed her paw before she returned her attention to what was happening back at the Bridge.

She felt Ciar settle down against her again, before Saoirse closed her eyes and began to concentrate, in the way her mother had taught her. Being a hybrid, she knew that her aura wasn't as strong as it would've been had she were a normal Lucario, but she knew she had to try...

((I may need to go for a little bit, guys, there's a storm rollin' in that'll be here in an hour.))
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

(Alright, you asked for GTM, here he is. XP)

Mattie, GTM- Village bridge

GTM didn't come by here often anymore, but after having visited the Graves of those lost in the final battle, one in particular, he had chosen to stop by. However, there always seemed to be SOMETHING crazy going on here, as there was shown now. "What the..." The Shiny legend stormed up to going's on. Mattie's presence was not putting his mind at ease. "What's going on here!?" He demanded. Mattie blinked and looked up at the Mewtwo. "Oh hey. You can talk to these two, I'ma go talk with the sick." She said, pushing past the Honchkrow toward the group of Pokemon.... albeit, one was running way, but she focused on the positive. "Hey! Come back here!" GTM snarled, but then cast his gaze at the two... whatever they were. they looked a little bit like Hybrids. Maybe they were.
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Acedron, Village Bridge

The entire situation was a mess. How had they let the prisoners escape in the first place? Had someone misplaced the keys? It was probably one of the Champions. Big, burly pokemon like them always thought they did everything perfectly, just because they were blessed. They let it get to their heads. At least the ones in the Blessing were sane about it, they kept themselves in check. It was those other ones...

She flitted through the air after the Blessing group, flying low under a branch before flipping in the air and grasping it with her hind feet, hanging upside down to watch. Sam and the Eevee champions had it covered, as far as she was concerned. With Sam's smooth talking and the champions'... big burly muscles, they could convince anyone tha-

Was that hybrid escaping?

She dropped from the branch in an instant, swooping down and after the escaping Lugioptile. Oh, no you don't... As she approached, she angled her ears towards the reptile, a subsonic boom directed at her. Let her try running away when she couldn't figure out where the ground was!

Acedron uses Supersonic!

It was only after she'd released the boom that she noticed another pokemon was headed her way- the guard, by the sound of it. Had Sam not dealt with her already? What a scam, he was!

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!