Dawn of the Blessing (Open RP) (Unova)

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Re: Dawn of the Blessing (Open RP) (Unova)

Unread post by Falcon »

Saoirse - Somewhere in the woods, near the group

The Hybrid's face fell when Mattie released her, her words sounding like she was scolding the Noivario. When the questions came; however, Saoirse closed her eyes, her ears drooping as she fell to her knees, her wings dragging on the ground.

"I'm a juvenile, yeah... I wasn't ready to leave home at all when they died... and I know, I look older than I am, it's not the first time I've been told that, but it doesn't really bother me. And I'm more upset than tired." When Mattie voiced her thanks, Saoirse snapped her gaze to the Escavalier, golden-yellow eyes wide in surprise. Only Allira had told her thank you and meant it... "Y-you're welcome, I'm sorry I'm nowhere as good at healing as my mother was. You're a damn good fighter, so you need to keep an eye on it, make sure it doesn't get infected. You don't need to end up losing a lance."
Moonlost
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

((Ugh, sorry, was at the doctors until relatively recently. Let's get some replies happening.))

Allira - Not far from the Temporary Camp

Allira just held still for a moment, listening to the conversation floating around her and attempting to ignore the cold radiating from the aptly named Deep Freeze. Her attention was grabbed by Ciar, and she turned to look towards the small hybrid, listening to him as he spoke.

She could see what he meant, at least partly. Saoirse had nothing if not a temper to her, from the few times the Lugioptile was there to witness it, it was more than a little savage. And yet, during the quiet times, Allira could see a kind soul there. She knew from experience that Seer was willing to give up much to keep what remained of her family safe. It was such a shame that the more violent side of the her often buried that kindness. She couldn't imagine how hard it was for her brother to see her like this. Just how long had their family been taken away from them anyway?
Slowly, she lowered her snout to press lightly up against the side of Ciar's face, whispering into his ear.
"There's a kind soul there still." She tried to reassure the little one. "I think she... she just wants to protect you so bad that it makes her snap at things she shouldn't."

She flicked her gaze up as she heard her name, piecing together bits of the conversation to figure out what she'd missed. Seemed like there was another place they could head to? Allira flicked her tongue out.
"I don't know if I really have anywhere else to go." She admitted. "A-and I'm not sure if I can really deal with your tribe for much more Mattie. They're so loud, and they fight so often... I'm sure there's something admirable there, but I'm not sure I want to wait and see what that is. Not right now. But I would be happy to keep travelling with you Seer, if you don't mind a scared lizard following behind you anyway."

HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by HoneyShuckle »

Taro, Fayette- Temporary camp

Taro soon finished himself and curled up with his sister and mother.

--

Fayette flicked her ears at the bells, then walked over to Vanilla when she responded. "I need to talk to you." She padded over, tails swishing. "Who are you, why are you even here, and why did you stand up to Terrakion?" She asked in quick succession. This pokemon was extremely suspicious, perhaps catching her off guard with these questions would cause her to spill something. if anything, speaking to her might help quell her own fears.

Mattie- Forest

Mattie shuddered at the idea of losing a lance. "Ack, I don't think a gash here would do damage to the lance.. maybe spread- nevermind, point is, if I lost one of these babies I'd be screwed. I come close enough to dying enough anyway." She blinked when Saoirse fell to her knees. "You sure you're not tired though? Sometimes people get more upset when they're tired..." She didn't understand the feeling of actually having parents you cared about, one of them was never around for her and the other one..... hhrrrmmmmm..... ".... Look, I will get you guys through this even if I have to carry you and 80 other pounds of dead weight across a field of spikes. You guys, and my children, and my Husband, while being chased by a heard of angry bouffalant. you know maybe I'm going a little far with this example. While the odds of this happening are slightly higher for me than for other people, you know, probably, they're not exactly... huge odds." She blinked as Allira spoke. That reminded her... "Right... the safe place I mentioned. You guys stay NEAR the group or erm.. "tribe", apparently, until you're rested and fed, then I'll tell you where it is. It may not be safe forever, but it's hidden, and not many people know about it. Virizion doesn't even know it exists."
Guess what! Senna made my Avatar! woo!
Senna-Umbreon
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

((Hey guys, we hit 30 pages! :D))

Lunaire - Forest

When the Pumpkaboo floated back, Lunaire let out a groan. "Look, I didn't.. Exactly mean staying with you and your group. I just needed to know if you knew..." He trailed off, sighing. "Whatever. Guess it's too late to explain that now. However, I... Hesitate to bring the group I'm with to where an unfamiliar camp of Pokemon is. I don't suppose you'd mind if I, or... One of my allies come to meet your group before hand?" He asked, ribbons swishing as he gazed at the Pumpkaboo. She seemed nice, but after the events of the last 24 hours, the Fairy type was even more suspicious of unfamiliar Pokemon than he usually was.
TK-Hikaru13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Windrunner

Unread post by TK-Hikaru13 »

Walpurgis - Forest

Walpurgis faded slightly, not completely gone, but not completely invisible either. "S-Sorry M-M-Mister...I j-j-just w-w-wanted to h-h-help." She stuttered, embarrassed. "W-We're not all that th-threatening. I-Including m-m-me th-th-there's only th-three of u-us." Walpurgis explained. She looked down to see balls of light billowing fainting from camp. "I-If y-you want, y-you c-c-can f-f-follow them and in-investigate."

Vanilla - Temporary camp

Vanilla winced away slightly from the strange pokemon. "I'm...I'm Vanilla. I'm here because...I don't really know. I felt I might be of help if I followed you. And I...I kind of snapped on him. I'm sorry." She explained, lowering her head with a ring of her bells.
Walpurgis~ Brought to you by the lovely Senna.
Senna-Umbreon

Lunaire - Forest

The Sylveon's ears flattened a little as Walpurgis stuttered, stifling another sigh. "Only three? Well, if we are going to stay with you, I hope you're prepared for, what..." He paused, ribbons crinkling slightly as he thought, "...Well, far more than twenty Pokemon. Let's leave it at that." He finished, pausing at the sight of the orbs of light in the distance, before nodding, "I suppose I'll have to do that." He said, beginning to pad in the direction of what appeared to be the source of the illuminating orbs.
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

((Woohoo! And this'll probably be my last post for now, I'm starting to nod off at the keyboard. Holy crap, it's after four in the morning, how did that happen?))

Saoirse, Ciar - Not far from the group

"I know, b-but it's so h-hard to get used t-to," the pup replied quietly, upset to the point where he started to stutter. "And wh-when she uses O-outrage, it... it gets s-so much worse. I'm scared sh-she's going to lose h-herself completely s-someday, and I'm glad y-you weren't there t-to h-hear what she threatened t-to do to th-that bird. It was s-so terrifying..."

At the contact, Ciar closed his eyes, his ears relaxing and returning to their normally raised position as he pressed his tiny muzzle against the reptile's in a silent thank you. He sniffled, his ears twitching when he caught the tail end of the conversation between Mattie and his sister, and he cleared his throat before he tried to speak louder than he had been.

"Wh-what's this about a p-place? A-are we gonna get out of this s-stupid forest?" He asked, his questions directed towards Mattie. "Are there m-more f-flying metal-bugs like you th-there?"

"Of course not," Saoirse replied, her attention moving to rest upon Allira, before the Noivario slowly climbed to her feet, taking a moment to lightly shake herself before she once again folded her wings in. "Friends don't abandon each other, remember? And I understand your reasons for being afraid of strangers after what those Blessing bastards did."

She also honestly didn't blame Allira for not wanting to see the rest of the group again, since Seer didn't want to, either. When Mattie spoke again, the Noivario's attention returned to her, and the jackal-wyvern managed to fight down a yawn.

"I bet that's a load of fun," she replied dryly to the Bug-type's talk of nearly dying many times. "And that's why you need to keep an eye on that, so you don't end up in such a position." She added, giving a firm nod, not caring that, in that moment, she sounded like her mother. "And, nah, I've gone longer without much sleep, comes with having someone to look after. Right, kid?"

"For the gazillionth time: don't call me that!" Ciar huffed, crossing his wings over his fuzzy chest. "Yeah, whatever."

"I'm just teasing," she replied, smirking over at the Noiolu before a grimace broke her features when Mattie mentioned going... near... the rest of them. "Why can't we just go to this hidden place of yours? Avoid anymore unneeded squabbles? Seriously, if he dares snap at Allira again, or at me, I can't guarantee I'll be able to keep myself from slapping his ass with an Aura Sphere."

'Even if a good number of the others would probably run me off for it,' she thought, keeping it unvoiced.
Moonlost
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

((Man, so much going about, having to do a little rewinding and fast forwarding here. XD ))

Allira - Some forest not far from the group

She didn't like how upset Ciar was over this, although she didn't blame him. She hadn't seen the Noivario at her worst, but, she could only assume that when it happened it was a terrifying sight. She gave the smaller hybrid a sort-of crooning sound as he pressed his snout against hers.
"Well, if she does lose herself, I'll bite her tail to snap her out of it." Allira attempted to reassure Ciar, before returning her attention to the others.

She carefully padded up to Saoirse as she got back onto her feet, shooting her fellow hybrid a worried glance. She stood close enough so that Seer could lean against her if she needed to, before considering what she had just said.
Allira still didn't know what she'd done to be called a friend by Seer, but the knowledge made her happy nonetheless. On the other hand, she did not like how she threatened Terrakion should he grump at her.
"I don't think there'd be a need for violence." She added quietly. "He may be a... rude person, but I don't want to see him hurt."
She then fixed her attention back on Mattie, her tail swaying slightly. "Is Tribe not the right word? You and yours are a family with ties that aren't necessarily blood, and with your own stories and songs and culture that you share. You may not be as wild as the word sounds, but that sounds like a tribe to me."

Her tongue flicked again, considering the offer to follow along until they got closer, or was it to rest in relative safety before they left. Either way it was.. not an unpleasant offer. Allira could go without sleep for days if she needed to, as she could draw from a reserve of energy gathered from the sun during the day. But it was a poor substitute for actual sleep, and she hadn't really had a good sleep since, well, since long before she was captured. But she did not know how much longer she could stand those two legendaries bickering. She was feeling less stressed about it now, but, she didn't know what'd happen when she got in sight of them again.
So she remained silent for the moment, waiting for the Escavalier to respond to Seer's question.

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Rin
Outside Opelucid/Opelucid

"Begging? Nah, just distract them. Do, uh. Whatever you do. Humans might think you're interesting cause of that ribbon of yours. Might want to help. Oh! Look like a lost pokemon and they'll come swarming long enough for Robin and I to poke around for something to eat. Just follow my lead." The linoone said, pausing long enough to look back and say, "Oh, by the way. Name's Rin, best damn thief on this side of Unova. Or all of Unova. You're in good paws, friend."

Once she was in Opelucid though, the plan was thrown to the wind. She frowned at the sight of a weavile, pausing and then pricking her ears. Wait a second. She knew that weavile! They were Blessing, she had seen the pokemon around the camp. More than that though, they were high ranking. Some officer. She looked back at Robin and the deer, suppressing her immediate desire to disguise herself. Dammit, she had to see this through.

---

Crowley
Blessing Camp

The group had been more or less dismissed. The Opelucid party was getting ready to leave, several of them already taking off and winging their way to the city, or darting along the trees. Crowley was more content to go slower. The Bridge group would be easy to track. They'd just have to find their scent at the house and follow them from there. He looked around at the gathered assembly, keeping his grin to himself at the sight of the pokemon who had edged close to him for warmth. "Whenever we're ready to get moving, I'll stay on the ground team and try to pick up the scent. Those of you who can fly can scout ahead?" He suggested. He figured he'd stay low for Antares' sake. The other Champion and his friend would probably still be chilly anyways.
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Mattie, Deep Freeze- in the woods

"Chances are he'll deserve it." Mattie muttered. "Still. Not only do I not want Deep Freeze to know, but this safe place is still a ways off. Plus, it's just a safe place. There won't be food there unless someone else is staying." Deep freeze looked a little bit offended that Mattie didn't seem to trust them. "Why can't we all stay there? Like our whole group?" "Yeah! Why?" "Because!" Said Mattie. "It's a small place, and I'm not sure some old friends of mine would forgive me if I hauled thirty plus Pokemon there. Even three Pokemon might be a little bit of a stretch, but it's a shot."

Fayette- temporary camp

Fayette paused as Vanilla answered. "How did you have the guts to do it? Nobody gets that reaction out of Terrakion."

Kadlin, Spinnaker- blessing camp.

Kadlin took off as the group who was headed toward Opelucid started moving, leaving freezing cold air behind. She went faster then the group below, on purpose. She would get there early, find some stay "mutants" of some kind, and have a snack while she waited for them to catch up.

Spinnaker watched Brigid. She was the only woman in this camp who hadn't yelled at him yet, or stormed off entirely, or threw food at him, or- anyways, this gave him false hopes that this would actually give him someone to protect so he could prove his worth as a man.( Good luck with that.)
TK-Hikaru13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Vanilla - Temporary Camp

"I don't know...I just sort of snapped. What came out of my mouth came out of my mouth." Vanilla confessed, blushing from embarrassment.

Sin - Blessing Camp

Sin decided to follow those going to Opelucid City, a sneer on his face as he threw and caught a Chople berry. 'Bitch will pay for their actions. Make 'em suffer.'

Nico - Camp

Nico smiled as her orbs floated through the forest, wondering who might show up. 'Please let one of our own show up. I miss them all...'
Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

Rose
Near that one city…yeah…

Rose nodded in response to the Shaymin and started to trot towards the desired direction. She tilted her head up as much as she could without Bellflower sliding off, and scanned the tree branches for berries. It wasn't too long before she spotted a Oran Berry tree. She hopped up and down and smiled gleefully while pointing frantically at the tree top. "Berries, Bellflower! Berries! Do you think you could fly up and knock 'em all down?"

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Saoirse, Ciar - Not far from the group

'That wouldn't be the best idea,' Ciar thought in response to what Allira said about how she would possibly try to snap his sister out of her state should she ever go berserk in an Outrage again. When the larger hybrid moved closer to Saoirse and the others, Ciar followed suit, though he didn't leave the Electric-type's side.

"... Maybe you're right," the Noivario replied, though the was a note of irritation in her voice that was mixed with tiredness. "But that's all the more reason why I don't want to go back, but... if we have to..." She sighed after Mattie finished explaining why just going to her so-called 'secret location' first would be a bad idea, her eyes squeezing shut as she clenched her teeth.

She'd never really... hated anyone aside from the bastard who set the rest of the village against her parents, just because she and Ciar were Hybrids, not until she'd met Terrakion and GTM, that is. The mere thought of both Legendaries made the fur along her spine rise again, but if she had to put up with them in order to find even temporary safety for Ciar and Allira, then... so be it.

"Tribe, family, village, they all mean the same in the end," she added quietly after Allira had spoken, her eyes opening before she focused her attention upon the ground. "At least you all have homes to return to, family waiting to welcome you back with open wings. After what happened, Ciar and I have nowhere to stay, so, we just... wander. If we dare go back to the mountains... we'll be killed on sight. Trying to provide for Ciar and myself has been difficult, and... I'm running out of options. So, I'll go back for now, but I'm not exactly thrilled about this."

Ciar remained silent, though if anyone was looking at the pup, they would've seen his eyes light up and his fluffy tail beginning to wag slightly. He never got to properly say goodbye to Shi Yu, and if he was going to get the opportunity to do just that, it would help him to rest easier.
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Mattie, Deep freeze- Near the temporary camp

Mattie gave a little smile. "Right. Besides, maybe if you stick around, you'll get to meet my husband. If we run into him. I hope we do... With all these crazy things going on, I want to know that he's...." She trailed off, flashing back to her nightmare. 'You've killed a lot of people, but Virizion is NOT going to be one of them. Quit worrying!!' "let's just get you rested." She paused again. "... unless you need a little bit more time out here." Deep freeze cut in. "We could make it snow! Do you two want to have fun?" "Do you want to-" Mattie shot the Vanilluxe a look. "If you say build a snowman..." Deep Freeze paused. "To... make some snow cones~" Mattie didn't even mention the irony.

Fayette- Temporary camp

"You snap without throwing attacks... Well... other then a Psychic double slap." She narrowed her eyes. "You're special too, aren't you?" Fayette was growing more and more wary of the Audino, although she seemed like she was good, you couldn't tell for sure. Even if she wasn't part of their current foe, there could always be another in the shadows. But.. she seemed... honest?
Senna-Umbreon

Lunaire - Forest

Lunaire continued padding along, following the orbs of light. It was.. Certainly a strange way of making a trail of a sort. He paused to sniff the air as he neared what seemed to be where they were originating from. One of the scents that was in the air reminded him vaguely of one he knew quite well. He cautiously padded closer, ears pinned back, until he stopped again, having spotted the Delphox up ahead. Well, it explained the fiery orbs, that was for sure. And the fact that one of the scents had seemed similar to one he was used to.

----

Bellflower - Near Opelucid City

The Shaymin nodded, jumping off of Rose's head and flying up to the tree. "Course I can!" He chirped, grinning as he whipped up a few small razor-sharp gusts of wind, firing them at the tree.

Bellflower used Air Slash!

The attacks hit the tree, snapping twigs and branches and causing a good portion of berries to fall to the ground. "Ha, perfect!" He said as he flew down to some of the fallen berries, sitting down and biting into one of the blue-coloured berries.

----

Antares, Brigid - Blessing encampment

Antares nodded, wincing and shifting even closer to Crowley as Kadlin taking flight left even colder air in her wake. "I... I am ready to.. Go whenever." He said, trying his best not to shiver so much that he stuttered over his own words. On Crowley's other side, Brigid nodded as well, "I'm ready to go whenever as well." She added, giving Antares a sympathetic glance as she caught a glimpse of the Espeon. She was cold herself, but the Champion looked like he was about to just keel over dead due to the cold, despite being so close to Crowley.
TK-Hikaru13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Vanilla - Temporary Camp

Vanilla hunched her shoulders together. "Special...you could say that." She mumbled. "More of a curse really." She whispered under her breath.

Nico - Camp

"Hello there! How are you?" Nico said excitedly, walking over to the sylveon. "Walpurgis tells me you and your group are looking for a place to stay. You can totally stay here for as long as you like. Honest." She grinned. 'Please let members of the Troupe be with him.' Nico prayed silently.
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Saoirse, Ciar - Somewhere in the woods near the temporary camp

"It's understandable that you're worried about him," Saoirse replied, calming down a little. Though she was curious about who Mattie's husband was, she kept any and all questions to herself. "I'd be worried about Ciar if he was living somewhere else while all this was going down. I should be fine, just as long as we don't have to be close to those two. Even though I do owe Terrakion an apology for snarling at him like I did, it would be better for me to try it when I'm not so stressed. And... apologizing has never really been an easy thing for me."

"Snow isn't exactly good for us," Ciar answered, finally having calmed to the point where he was no longer stuttering. The pup spread one of his wings, pointing to it with his other paw. "Seer and I aren't exactly too fond of the cold. We both hate winter even though snow does make everything really white, sparkly and pretty."

"Yeeeah, neither of us really get on well with the cold. Even though we both have fur, frost still tends to cling to my wings, and I don't really find that amusing, sorry, Deep Freeze," Saoirse added, raising a paw to rub the back of her head before she glanced over at Allira. "I'm not sure how well she'd react to being cold, though, but I know Dad absolutely despised it, being a Noivern and all, even though he had a little fur."

"And Seer's allergic to the concept of fun," Ciar cut in again, before he darted behind the Lugioptile, though his sister only rolled her eyes.
Senna-Umbreon

Lunaire - Nico's camp

The Sylveon nearly stepped back as the Delphox came over to him. Well, she certainly seemed.. Friendly enough. He gazed around at the camp, eyes narrowed. "Your.. Kindness is appreciated." He started, hesitating slightly, "However I have to warn you that you may change your mind fairly soon. The group I'm with is.. Large. As in well over thirty Pokemon. And some of them are.. More than a little irritable." He explained, ribbons twitching. He wouldn't be surprised if she ended up turning them away once she actually knew what she was getting into. Perhaps he should have just continued his search for a resting spot that wasn't already occupied instead.
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Mattie, Deep Freeze-Near but not directly at the temporary camp

"Oh..." "There's not many other kinds of fun we can do though." Deep freeze said. "Except for singing." "We're great at harmonies!" Mattie laughed. "I'm not surprised. So, you guys stay for one day, then I'll direct you to the safehouse. Unless there's a change of plans. Now, Let's get you all rested and fed." Mattie said, reaching up and rubbing the top of Seer's head with the side of a lance. "Right? Ciar? Seer? Allira? Man, that sounds like some kind of fun story. Ciar, seer and Allira. Hybrids of truth! Or something of that sort."

Fayette- Temporary camp

"Be careful with that word." Fayette said, twitching her ears. "It's a powerful word in this group.... But how are you afflicted, so say?"
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

((*giggle-snorts!* Ciar, Seer, and Allira does sound like the name of a movie or book. XD))

Saoirse, Ciar - Close to the temporary camp-thing

Just as long as they weren't off-key to the point of hurting her sensitive ears, then Saoirse didn't mind if Deep Freeze wanted to sing. And though she wouldn't voice it, the fact that everyone kept calling her 'Seer' was a little odd to the Noivario, since she wasn't any sort of oracle.

"One day, or before Terrakion kicks us out, whichever comes first," she muttered, only to blink when Mattie somehow tousled the fur between her ears. She snapped her gaze to Ciar when she heard her little brother snicker at her, though she couldn't see him since he was still hidden behind Allira. Though it made her happy to see that he seemed to be feeling a little more chipper than he had earlier, she was still going to get him back later.

"Hybrids of truth," she said, giving the Escavalier an odd look when she spoke, one fuzzy brow arched at her words. "Riiiight."