Dawn of the Blessing (Open RP) (Unova)

Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Re: Dawn of the Blessing (Open RP) (Unova)

Unread post by Jurz »

Rose
Near Opelucid

Rose giggled and gleefully hopped over to Bellflower. She picked up one of the berries and ate it whole. "So good," she said as she chewed on the berry then swallowed and grabbed another. "Should we try to find Rin and Robin now? There seems to be enough berries here for all of us." Rose stuffed her second berry into her mouth and barely chewed it before swallowing.

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

TK-Hikaru13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Windrunner

Unread post by TK-Hikaru13 »

Nico - Camp

More than thirty? Big number. Nico simply smiled. "I can handle large numbers and irritation. I didn't become the leader of a twelve man group without being able to calm people down. I will need to make more stew though." With that she turned back to her stew. While it was more than enough to feed herself, Benzedrine and Walpurgis...she was going to need a lot more to feed over thirty Pokemon. "Well go on. Go find your friends." She said absentmindedly, getting herself a bowl of stew as another pot began to float around her. "Tell them stew will be ready in a little over a half an hour."

Vanilla - Temporary Camp

Vanilla drew her paws closer to herself. "Well...I'm...To be honest, I'm a delta species. I happen to be psychic type. And, my delta typing came with a power. I can see the future." Vanilla confessed quietly.
Walpurgis~ Brought to you by the lovely Senna.
Silvershade
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Silvershade »

Robin
Opelucid

Robin nodded in agreement at Rin's plan. They decided to let the Linoone deal with Haro, they were far too tired to do any talking right now. Following Rin into the city, Robin noticed the other Pokemon's uneasy reaction to some unfamiliar Weavile. Instinctively, the hybrid lowered themself to the ground in a crouch, speaking up as they watched the other Pokemon, "You know this guy?"

deviantArt

HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by HoneyShuckle »

Mattie, Deep Freeze- Near the temporary camp

"I was just trying to say something that sounded catchy." Mattie said, turning to head off back. "Come on. let's go. And if you turn and leave while my back's turned, I don't think I'm going to let that go." She then paused, remembering that Deep freeze had mentioned singing. "Nope. Nopenope. Don't you dare. I don't care if the movie's Frozen." The Vanilluxe's faces went all pouty for a minute, then they started singing a different song quietly.

"See the people walking down the street~ Fall in line just watchin' all their feet~ They don't know where they're walkin' in time~ They've got the beat, they've got the beat, they've got the beat~"

Fayette- Temporary camp

"So you're a Delta like me then... obviously, not exactly like me. But a Delta." She wiped a bit of dirt off of one of her paws. "I however, don't have a power. Unless looking absolutely adorable is a power." There were plenty of reasons to be suspicious now, but not to be rude. As far as she could tell the only thing this Audino had done wrong so far was only arguably so. Fayette kept her yellow and red eyes trained on Vanilla however.
Guess what! Senna made my Avatar! woo!
Senna-Umbreon
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

Lunaire - Nico's camp > Temporary camp

Well, that was... Unexpected. Lunaire had been sure the Delphox would have changed her mind at that. He narrowed his eyes at her as she turned away, before nodding and turning away himself. "I'll be back." He said, bounding off in the direction of the temporary camp.

It took a few minutes, but he managed to reach where the large group was without too much difficulty. He immediately gravitated to where Fayette was as soon as he spotted her talking to Vanilla. "Fayette, I think I found some place we can stay." He began as he padded over to her, "There's a small group of Pokemon that have set up camp not too far from here. They.. Seem nice enough, although I've only encountered two out of the three they have. They've agreed to let us stay with them. For as long as we'd like, in fact."

----

Bellflower - Near Opelucid City

The Shaymin looked up at Rose, ears perked up and his face slightly stained by the juice from the Oran Berries. "Oh, yeah! Good idea! We can find them and we can just eat the berries. Then they won't have to risk going into the city!" He chirped, jumping up back into the air and flying a couple circles above Rose before zipping off in the direction they had last seen their two companions. "Hopefully we can catch them before they actually go into the city!"
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

((As awesome as that song is, it is now stuck in my head. Thanks. XD And apologies on Ciar's behalf for using Allira as a shield, Moon! XD))

Saoirse, Ciar - Near the temporary camp-thing

"Like I said, she doesn't understand anything that has to do with fun. So, that's why she doesn't get what you were trying to do," Ciar replied, moving to Allira's other side when Seer took a step forward, acting like she was going to try reaching around the Lugioptile for him, another snicker leaving the Noiolu when his sister muttered something under her breath about annoying little brothers, along with a soft exclamation of "Bah!"

Saoirse allowed herself to smirk at Mattie's protest to Deep Freeze's singing, though. They weren't that off key, but it wasn't enough to bother her sharp hearing. Remaining silent, she started to follow Mattie and Deep Freeze, pausing long enough to walk alongside her brother and Allira.
Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

Rose
Following Bellflower like the lost puppy she is

Rose nodded in agreement, "Yeah," and took off after Bellflower as fast she could.

(Sorry this post is ridiculously short. I just have zero creative juice atm)

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Moonlost
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

((Just posting with Harrier to confirm that she's not going to be part of either of the Blessing hunts for the moment. I've got my hands full enough as is, so I'll be pushing her off-stage for a bit... And I admit I missed Rin's reaction to the weavile. <_< My bad there, sorry.))

Harrier - Blessing Camp

Harrier remained perched up high, only half listening along to the orders being barked out. They were organising some hunt to track down the group and to find the traitor. All well and good, but she'd been given other orders. THere were a few escapees still unaccounted for, lost during the kerfuffle at the bridge. She was tasked to bring a few of them in, alive for experimentation if at all possible, but dead was an option as well. She watched the groups mass with slight interest, but soon had enough.
With a push of her talons, she launched herself into the air, wings beating to gain altitude. Soon she found a current to glide upon, and set off west.

_

Weavile Traitor - Opelucid

The Weavile in question was currently scavenging from some human trash. It wasn't a glorious way to get food, but usually the alleys where these things were kept were quiet. And usually there was something still rather fresh that was worth something and wasn't likely to make her ill. She was poking about at a slightly-burnt poffin when she heard voices. Her ears picked up and she spun about, holding still for a moment. She... she recognised some of them. Had the blessing chased her down already? They didn't look like agents, but she couldn't think of anyone else that would hit that familiar chord with her.
Without a second thought, the Weavile dropped her food and made a mad dash away from Rin and Robin - her claws clattering upon the pavement as she dropped to all fours.

______

Allira - Near the temporary camp

Allira's head actually jerked up as Deep Freeze began to sing, listening along to the tune moreso than the words. It had been so long since she'd heard someone else's song, although she was confused by the words and the fast tempo. Still, she watched with wide eyes as the ice-type continued to sing, all but mesmerized by them, practically unaware that she was being used as a shield by the youngest among them. She'd humm a few notes here and there as they walked, as if trying to piece together the mellody. It was just so alien as to anything she'd heard before.

HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Mattie, Deep Freeze, Fayette- Camp about to be disbanded

Fayette gave a quick nod at Lunaire. "Good. Work your way around the edge of the camp, and let everyone know we're moving. I'll go around the other way, then we'll work up through the middle and out to the other side, where you will lead us. I may work a little slower. I may have to lend a paw..." She started to trot off around the camp in a counterclockwise direction.

"We're back!" Mattie shouted when she got near, only to find that everyone was packing up. "Whoa, they can't have stopped for that short of time. No way." "We are kind of out in the open." Deep freeze said, stopping the singing for the moment. "Maybe they found somewhere safe." "Safer."
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Rin, Blessing Troops
Opelucid

...That wasn't the response Rin had been expecting. "Er, sort of. They were some Blessing officer. I never really talked to them when I was poking around their camp, but I guess they recognized me. Probably didn't realize I've bailed." She paused and was more than willing to let the weavile go. Except the city had grown silent. Something didn't seem right.

"We should get moving." The linoone said. "You too, deer. I don't like the looks of this...there!" She called out as pokemon lunged out of the shadows, moving to block off the path of the weavile. An ariados and an arbok had gotten in her way, and a rapidash and a froslass were breaking off to investigate Robin, Rin, and Haro, not yet recognizing any of them.
Senna-Umbreon

((This will probably be my only post before I go to bed. I'll get back to the Johto thread when I wake up. sorry for being tired and lazy. :c))

Lunaire - Camp that is becoming increasingly more temporary

"Right." The Sylveon nodded, before turning and trotting off. As he spread the news, he got various small groans and complaints about having to get moving again, though he assured them that they'd be able to rest for real quite soon. As long as they got moving quickly, that was. It took him a good few minutes to finish with his side of the group, but once he did, he sat down at the edge to wait for everyone to get organized enough to get moving.

----

Bellflower - Near Opelucid City

Bellflower slowed to a stop as he reached the spot he had last seen Rin and Robin. "Heeeey, Rin? You there?" He called out, expression falling as he received no reply. He let out a sigh, looking back at Rose, "I guess they already went into the city..."
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Haro, Opelucid

Everything had seemed to be looking up until the Linoone mentioned her profession. A thief? A master thief? But that was stealing! His ears immediately pinned back, eyes widening, but he said nothing- not yet. After all, maybe he could just beg for food. Maybe the humans would just feed him! They'd done that sometimes, when he'd been traveling with his trainer. Sawsbuck made a good impression, and any pokemon traveling with a Ranger got free handouts. He could teach Rin that she didn't need to steal!

Feeling slightly more emboldened, he followed Rin and Robin into the city, instantly overwhelmed by the immense amounts of activity. In his distraction, he nearly tripped over Rin as she stopped short, and he let out a surprised snort, turning his head wildly to look for what was wrong.

"Blessing officer? That- that doesn't sound bad," he reasoned, slowly catching up on what was going on. "Maybe we can ask the-" he was cut off when Rin warned them, and suddenly there were pokemon everywhere, lunging this way and that. He skittered back in a panic, ears flattening. "A-ah! Never mind! D-do we run?" He was really hoping the answer was yes- because he didn't want to disobey orders, but he was going to run to matter what.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

TK-Hikaru13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Vanilla - Temporary Camp

"It's not really a power, more of a curse." Vanilla said softly, turning her head when Lunaire returned. "A camp? Really? How interesting." She mused, readjusting her grip on her bag of supplies before walking towards the front.

Nico, Walpurgis and Benzedrine - Camp

Nico hummed happily, a knife chopping up carrots behind her as she stirred the soup.

"Nico?" Asked Benzedrine, still not leaving her dark corner of camp.

"Yes Benny?" Nico responded, tapping the cutting board so it poured the carrots into the mixture.

"He...was a fairy type." The Drapion said slowly, as if savoring the word.

"Yes, yes he was." Replied Nico, peering at the fire underneath her stew. "You've had your tonic you'll be just fine."

Benzedrine grumbled to herself as Walpurgis faded into view on top of the poison type's head.

"H-Have f-f-faith in Miss Nico, Benny. You'll be just fine."

Benzedrine looked up at the tiny ghost, grinning.

"S'up Wally?"

"DON'T CALL ME WALLY!"
Silvershade
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Silvershade »

Sam
Blessing Camp

Growing bored of listening to orders, Sam went back to preening his feathers. From what he understood, it would just be more fighting. More throwing attacks back and forth until someone was no longer able to. It was relentlessly boring. Sam huffed, not at all looking forward to what either group's mission would entail.
Sam decided to find the Talonflame from before, and stick with whatever group she decided to join. It was all the same to him, anyway, either way it would be uninteresting. Catching sight of the orange bird in the distance, the Honchkrow pushed himself into the air, flying after her.

Robin
Opelucid

Robin's face creased into a snarl as they let out a low growl, "You really don't know jack shit about the Blessing-" The hybrid broke off, glancing around as couple of Pokemon started moving towards them. Fur bristling, Robin moved closer to Rin, painfully aware of the fact that they were the only one here who couldn't pass off as a normal Pokemon.

deviantArt

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Saoirse, Ciar - Near the temporary camp-thing --> Temporary camp-thing

"You have a pretty voice," Ciar pipped up as he walked along, having to crane his neck to look up at the Lugioptile. "Do you know any songs with words?"

"Don't embarrass her, Ciar," Saoirse said quietly, casting a sideways glance towards where she knew the Noiolu was currently. Still, the Noivario swiveled an ear to where it was pointing towards Allira when the Hybrid fell silent once again, keeping her gaze practically glued to the ground. She winced when she heard Mattie call out, and though she heard the hustle and bustle of the others getting ready to move out, and talk here and there about a better campsite, Saoirse remained silent, praying nobody else would notice her.

'I wish Dad was here...' She grimaced when the thought escaped her, her paws clenching at her sides for a few seconds.

Ciar's eyes darted over the large group of Pokemon, specifically seeking out his second friend, and the pup frowned when he thought he caught a glimpse of Shi Yu asleep within her mother's arms. Looks like saying good-bye to her would have to wait, unless Seer ended up persuaded to once again stay within the group, which he hoped would happen, though he knew that the chance of it was probably slim to none.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Rin, Blessing Troops
Opelucid

Oh, Arceus. She was gonna have to get them out of this mess. The linoone could tell Robin was starting to get nervous, and the sawsbuck looked nervous too. Not that it said much considering from the few minutes Rin knew him he looked always nervous, but still. The troops were getting closer. The rapidash stomped closer, peering down at the three of them. "What can you tell us about that weavile over there? Have you spoken to her? What did she say?"

Rin spoke first, "Absolutely nothing. She bailed first chance we got--" She was cut off as the froslass appeared behind them, hissing, "Step away from the hybrid scum." Rin looked over at the froslass, shaking her head, "Nah, I don't think so. Here's my proposal. You leave us alone, and I don't leave you in itty bitty pieces."

The froslass seemed dubious, hissing, "Why would we do that?" Rin grinned cheerfully as she replied, "We outnumber you anyways." Okay, that was assuming the deer fought. But still. It was the thought that counted.
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Mattie, Deep Freeze, Fayette- about to get moving

Mattie looked over her shoulder at whom she was escorting. "Hopefully you'll all be up for a little walk. I bet it's not that far away, and then we can do the rest and eat thing." She paused. "You guys are pretty sweet though. I kinda don't want to send you off into the wilderness at a time like this. "

Deep freeze rushed up to speak to Fayette, who was just coming around. "Fayette! Where's everyone going?" "Are we going back home?" Fayette paused, swishing her tails. "Just fallow Along with the group." She said, padding over to Lunaire.

"Are you ready?" The Meowstic asked to the fellow Delta. "We need to get going before we lose momentum."
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Haro, Opelucid

His ears went even more flat when the hybrid snarled at him. What had the Blessing done that he didn't know about? ...Wait, Robin was a hybrid. Okay. Maybe they had a good reason to dislike the Blessing. But this one in particular- well, in this situation, anyway- that Blessing could be helpful!

His optimism quickly died when they were approached, and more importantly, Rin started talking. His ears drooped. This- this was her way of talking her way out of trouble? Snorting nervously, he shifted his weight, hooves clattering. Maybe while he was teaching her not to steal, he could... teach her to lie. It wasn't better, but this wasn't any way to stay alive!

"I'm-" he started, then stopped himself quickly. Rin had already gone too far with this, there was no turning it back now. And maybe, if he acted really not scared, they could just run? And not fight? That'd be nice. Making a valiant attempt to not look like he wanted to flee, he lowered his head to point his antlers towards the opposing pokemon- though his flanks were shivering hard.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Senna-Umbreon

Lunaire - Temporary camp that is soon to be no more > Nico's camp

Lunaire looked up as Fayette approached, nodding as he scanned the group. It seemed like everyone was.. More or less ready to go. Standing, he called out, "Right. We're leaving now. This new camp isn't too far, but do try to keep up and not get lost. If you get separated, there should be various orbs of fire floating around that will lead you there." Satisfied that the group at least knew they were going, he turned and began to trot away, setting a decently brisk pace at first, though it wasn't long before he slowed down slightly.

Eventually he emerged from the trees at Nico's camp. It had.. Taken longer than he had hoped, partly due to various members of the group tripping over roots or otherwise causing some kind of fuss. However to his relief, it seemed as though they had made it without anyone getting lost. At.. Least from what he could tell. He hoped there were no stragglers at the back. He'd likely have to search for them, in that case. The Sylveon gave a quick greeting to Nico, before turning to the group behind him, "We're here." He announced.

((Sorry for taking a biiit longer than I should have with this post. Was trying to figure out how to handle it. Hope you guys don't mind me essentially performing a tiiiiiny little timeskip in this post. I just figured it would be more.. Productive to just get the group to the new camp right off the bat in this post, instead of going through people manually posting their characters following along with the group as they leave and then having them reach the camp the next time I posted, or whatever. ..I really hope that made sense. Point is, I just wanted to get them there quickly. XD))
TK-Hikaru13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Nico, Walpurgis and Benzedrine - Camp

Nico turned from her stew to face the crowd. The sylveon was right, his group was massive. 'Nothing I can't handle.' Nico thought to herself, summoning her staff to her hand. "Hello everyone! Welcome to my house in the woods!" She cheered, snapping her fingers.

At that instant, lanterns hanging in the trees illuminated themselves. "I'm Nico!" She greeted, and turned a paw to Walpurgis. "This is my associate, Walpurgis~"

"H-Hello everyone." The pumpkin stuttered, landing on Nico's shoulder.

"And I am Benzedrine. Be sure to keep your distance." Benzedrine said, finally stepping out of her dark corner. "I don't take very kindly to...strangers." With this, she slunk back into her corner, the one dark area of the camp.

"Aha, don't mind Benny. She's much like a cactus, extremely prickly, but kind of sweet on the inside." Nico replied, turning back to her stew. "Food's going to be ready in a few minutes, please make yourself at home."