Dawn of the Blessing (Open RP) (Unova)

HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Re: Dawn of the Blessing (Open RP) (Unova)

Unread post by HoneyShuckle »

Mattie, Fayette, Deep Freeze, Character cameos- The troupe's camp

Mattie gave a low whistle as the lamps lit. "Not bad." She gave a little smirk. Fire really wasn't that bad when she wasn't getting hit by it. "Quick question. You're a Delphox, and you're a Pumpiboo." She floated foreward and gestured to the two Pokemon in turn. "By any chance are you from Kalos directly?"

Fayette stuck close to Lunaire. "Well... The only one who appears likely to attack us doesn't seem to want to even be around us. I think we'll be ok for the moment, unless those two are extremely good actors." The Meowstic sat on the ground, rubbing her feet.

Deep Freeze was extremely curious of the bug who wasn't a bug type, trying to peer at Benzedrine from her current position at the camp. "It was all pointy." "Sharp." "Dagger-like" "edged" the two gave a little snicker, then looked back at the group of Hybrids whom they had decided to stick close to. "Do you need help finding a place to rest?" "We can help you look!" They looked around, looking for somewhere not too close to the center, not too far away. Most of the Adults, who had been walking all night, were already just sitting or laying down, while the kids were rushing around. A Pokemon who looked like a Oshawott with horns rushed by, zapping with electricity. They could see GTM making a quick stop by Terrakion, since he had to wake up to move the short distance to this new camp, and untying the ropes that were holding their supplies to the Legend's back. When he finished, he moved back to where his own family was settling down and crashed again. Before they knew what was happening, They were just looking at all the couples around camp. Desert Rose and Psyren, Lulling Chloe to a more calm state, Decitpurr and Silkie, Kissing and nuzzling affectionately, the list went on. They forced themselves to look away, screwing their eyes shut.
Guess what! Senna made my Avatar! woo!
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Saoirse, Ciar - Nico's Camp

By the time everyone had arrived at the campsite, Ciar was sitting on his sister's shoulders, having wanted to get a better view of where they were going. He was annoyed at the way his sister was now sticking back towards the tail end of the group, but he wisely kept this to himself, not wanting to upset her further.

Still, when he saw two Pokemon he'd only heard about in his father's stories, Ciar's rose-gold eyes went as wide as saucers, before he shifted, preparing to launch himself into the air.

"Don't you dare do it," Saoirse hissed in warning, only to sigh when her brother chose not to listen to her for once. "Ciar, get back here!" she cried, grabbing for the Noiolu and missing, and her ears slicked back against her skull when the pup proceeded to wing his way over the heads of everyone else, his attention upon Nico and Walpurgis as he began to fly around them in a circle, eyes bright and large ears pointed forward.

"Hi, I'm Ciar! Are you really a Delphox? My Dad used to tell me about all the Pokemon in Kalos, because he used to live there before he met Mom! Did you make all these awesome lights? Is all that fur really coming out of your ears? Do you really have mind powers?" He then turned his attention to Walpurgis, before throwing a barrage of questions at her. "Hi there, are you really a Pumpkaboo? You look like a kitty! A cute one! How are you able to fly without wings?"

Mortified wasn't even beginning to describe how Saoirse felt at that moment. Normally, she would've gone up to silence her brother, but right now, she just wanted to disappear. The last thing she wanted was to have any attention called to herself or to Ciar, but of course, the little fuzzball just had to have a curiosity streak the size of Twist Mountain! She had to give him credit, though, he'd always been able to quickly bounce back from hard times, since he'd been nowhere as traumatized by the deaths of their parents as Saoirse herself had been.

She jerked at Deep Freeze's questions, eyes wide as she regarded the Vanilluxe, before she raised a paw to her muzzle and shook her head, before she proceeded to move off and sit with her back against a tree as she wrapped her wings about herself, her gaze upon nothing but the ground in front of her. She knew Ciar would want to find and speak to Shi Yu once he was done pestering Nico and Walpurgis, so she didn't need to bother with keeping tabs on him at the moment... nor did she really feel up to it, right now, either.

The scent of stew made her stomach rumble, reminding her that she hadn't eaten since the day before, but her only response was to growl softly and rest her forehead against her knees, her eyes tightly shut as she tried to drown everything out, praying that Ciar wouldn't mention her to their hostesses.

Damn it, why did she agree to this, again?
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

((Rin is a pro at stalling and getting nowhere in conversations))

Rin, Blessing Troops
Opelucid

The froslass seemed absolutely baffled by Rin's logic. "You have you, some hybrid scum, and a sawsbuck who looks about ready to faint. I don't exactly think you're anywhere near capable of handling trained Blessing fighters."

"And you have an ugly horse--" Rin began, flashing a grin at the rapidash who looked offended, snorting in protest, "--and a weird frozen ghost thing. Your point? Also, I'll have you know that sawsbuck is the most deadly and fierce sawsbuck known to pokemonkind. He's worried you won't back down and he'll have to hurt you. Right, what's-your-name?"

At least the Blessing weren't attacking them. Mostly because they just weren't sure what to make of the linoone before them. She was too damn sure of herself, it made them uneasy. "Listen. Just let us have the hybrid." The rapidash said.

"I'll sic 'em on you." Rin replied, tilting her head towards Haro. "You won't like that."
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Kadlin- Opelucid city

As far as she could tell, this was the place. The place where a Traitor was. Kadlin looked quickly for a place to land, scanning the ground. On the one hand, there was a Weavile, with two poison types near them, and a trio of Brown figures, two weasels and a deer, cornered by a Rapidash and a Froslass. That looked good. Besides, if those three brown ones were the traitors, there would be more food for her. She liked that idea very much, not having gotten a chance to eat on the way over. The Kyurem swooped and landed, ice jets shooting up around her, the earth shaking. "Now now, What's going on here?" She flicked her tongue, grinning, but then pausing. Something here smelled familiar. Quite familiar....

Rin.
Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

Rose
Near Opelucid

When Rose caught up to the Shaymin, she stopped for a moment to rest. Then, she heard something. "Did you hear that? There seems to be a lot more commotion going on in the city than there was before. Should we go check it out?" Before Bellflower could respond, Rose tapped her Mega Stone causing a bright light of energy to envelope her. She turned back to Bellflower after she finished evolving, "You could hide in my hair. As unpleasant as that may sound, none of the humies will be able to see you."

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

TK-Hikaru13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Windrunner

Unread post by TK-Hikaru13 »

Vanilla - Camp

Vanilla's eyes widened as she set down her bag of supplies. 'I foresaw this...This meeting. I foresaw it.' She thought as she sat down, holding her head in her paws.

Nico, Walpurgis, and Benzedrine - Camp

"Directly from Kalos! My whole troupe is. But...I've lost them." Nico admitted sadly, her grip on her staff tightening. Her mood changed at the drop of a hat once Ciar flew over to her. "Oh aren't you just adorable!" She squealed, holding a paw to her face. She was about to answer the hybrid's questions when he turned to Walpurgis.

"EEEEAAAK!" She squealed, fading out of sight.

"Haha, sorry about that little one, she's a shy little one. But to answer all of your questions...Yes I am a Delphox. And yes, all the lights were created by me. It is indeed fur coming out of my ears. It's more psychic powers, but if you want to call them mind powers be my guest~" Nico replied, bobbing her head.

Benzedrine was content to simply watch the going ons of camp, until she spotted a Vanilluxe. 'Bet it tastes like ice cream. Vanilla ice cream. Eat Eat Eat Eat' Benzedrine shook her head, before turning to a bottle of pink liquid. Carefully, she opened it and drank the fluid. "Ah...Much better." She commented, licking her fangs clean.
Walpurgis~ Brought to you by the lovely Senna.
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Mattie-Troupe's camp

"Sweet!" Mattie said. "I promised some friends of mine I'd get some news from there." She paused, looking over her shoulder for a second, muttering. "Wait... If Ciar's here...." It took her a while to look through the thick crowd to find Saoirse, who looked rather pathetic from the short glimpses she caught of her. Pausing a moment more, she looked back at Nico. "When that stew's done, mind helping me out with a bowl? I promised a friend I'd get her some food. Another friend too maybe, but her first. Anyway, I don't want to spill. I'm Mattie by the way." The stew smelled good. She'd always loved soups and stews. She hadn't eaten today herself, so it smelled especially good. But the kids came first.
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

((This would've been posted last night, but I ended up distracted. >_>; Sorry about that!))

Saoirse, Ciar - Nico's Camp

"Gaaah!" Ciar's flight faltered when Walpurgis shrieked and faded, but the Noiolu managed to catch himself, before he coasted to the ground in front of Nico. He had to crane his neck in order to look up at her, but his tail was swooshing back and forth behind him as he did so.

"I didn't mean to scare her, I just wanted to say hello. Hey, pumpkin lady, please come back out?"

When Mattie approached, though, Ciar let out a happy bark, having taken a liking to the Escavalier during the brief time she had spoken with him, Saoirse, and Allira.

"I don't need my own portion of the food," he added after hearing Mattie speak, though now, his tone was more serious and softer than it had been a moment ago. "I can just share with Saoirse when she gets hers. She... never eats very much."

---

Saoirse had taken to just watching everyone else get settled in, but when she saw both Mattie and Ciar speaking to the Delphox, her ears slicked further back against her skull, before the Noivario pressed her back harder against the tree, wanting desperately to just disappear.

'I just want to be alone right now...' she thought, gritting her teeth. 'These strangers will probably just end up hating me, too. Everything always goes wrong whenever I try to help, I'm... I'm nothing but a jinx...'
Senna-Umbreon
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

((Like I said in the Johto thread.. Played Pokemon Y all night. So that's why this post is late. Sorry!))

Lunaire, Reynard, Terrakion, Stormie, Shi Yu plus like one brief cameo because I remembered I needed to do something with Remiel good job self - Troupe's camp

"...Yeah. I admit, I was.. Skeptical of them at first, but they don't.. Seem to mean any harm. Besides, even if they did mean to harm us.. Unless they have more Pokemon hidden nearby.. They would stand no chance against us, given that we out-number them so greatly." Lunaire replied, keeping his voice low so that hopefully Nico and Walpurgis wouldn't hear him. He sat down next to Fayette, ribbons coiling closely around himself. The Sylveon was beginning to relax a little when another Pokemon all of a sudden rushed past him, fluffy gold tail hitting him on the head. "Hey!" He hissed, glaring at the Delphox that had rushed by him. It figured that Reynard would immediately gravitate to another of his species. The male Delphox trotted over to Nico, the bell on his collar jingling. "Hey, I remember you! Didn't we meet each other back in Kalos? I'm Reynard, remember?" He said cheerfully, giving the other fox a grin. Behind him, Lunaire raised an eyebrow at his teammate. He had met Nico before? That was.. Certainly a surprise. And a coincidence, to say the least.

-

"Thank ARCEUS." Terrakion exclaimed with a sigh of relief, giving GTM a grateful smile as the Mewtwo freed him from pack mule duty. The Legend trotted a few paces away, before simply lying down and flopping over onto his side. "Excuse me while I proceed to sleep for the next fifty years." He muttered, closing his eyes. When Stormie came over and sat down beside him, he simply gave a small smile, too tired to do much else. The Mienshao snuggled up to him, though she paused as her movement and the clamour from the rest of the group seemed to wake Shi Yu. "Mum..?" The little hybrid murmured, blinking up at her mother. "We're at a real camp now, Shi Yu... We can actually rest for a bit." Stormie explained, smiling at her daughter. Shi Yu remained still for a moment, before suddenly squirming out of Stormie's grasp. When her mother seemed content to let her explore, she darted off, rushing by Remiel - who merely wandered over and curled up beside Stormie and Terrakion, too tired to follow his half-sister on whatever exploration she was going on now - before she gave a happy squeak as she spotted Ciar near some of the others. The Terrafoo raced over to him, grinning, "CIAR!" She cried as she barreled into him with a hug.

----

Bellflower - Near Opelucid City

Bellflower flew a few circles around Rose, ears drooping a little as he glanced in the direction of the city. He still wasn't too excited about going into the city... But what if Rin and Robin were in trouble? "I guess we should..." He replied, slowly dipping down to land on Rose's head after she Mega Evolved. "That would actually be nice. I really don't wanna get caught by a human..." He said quietly, shuddering as he snuggled himself into the Ampharos' mane of fluffy fur. "Besides, this isn't that bad! It's nice and warm!" He then added, poking his face out of her fur a slight bit so he could see.
Moonlost
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

Allira - Troupe's camp

At first, Allira opened her snout to respond to Ciar's question, but snapped it shut and merely nodded her head. She didn't much feel like going into a lengthy explanation of her culture right now - and there was little that was harder to explain than the importance of song to the Lu'gaora Tribe. She did look slightly embarrassed at the flattery, however.

She kept up her silence as they arrived at the new campsite, immediately feeling overwhelmed once more by all the faces around her. Some of them were even new - goodness, just how many was there here anyway. Allira folded her claws tighter against her belly and forced away the urge to skulk back into the shadows.
Instead, the reptile swung her head to follow the two hybrids she was somewhat more familiar with. Ciar seemed to not share her reservations about all these new faces, happily diving into the group and pounding them with questions. His sister, however, seemed to be doing her best to be absorbed into a tree. Allira could sympathise.

Of course, she knew so little about the Noivario, outside of the scarce few bits and pieces she'd pieced together from other conversations. And yet Saoirse had been so eager to call her friend. She didn't really understand why, and that confusion pecked at her brain like a wingull at a berrybush. Perhaps now, with the drama from before settled down, she could get to know her a little better.
Carefully, as if making sure that her presence was okay, Allira padded forward. With an almost nervous flick of her tongue, she sat on her haunches not too far from Seer. She allowed silence to drift for a few breaths, before speaking.
"Is... Is everything okay?" Her voice was soft, but very clearly concerned. Saoirse did not look like a happy pokemon at the moment.

______

Blessing Traitor - Opelucid

Shit. Shitshitshitshitshit. Oh fuck. How did they find her so quickly? She'd gotten complacent, that's what. Idiot. Should have stuck to the shadows and the sewers. Out of sight and away from Blessing eyes. Her fur stood up on end and she hissed, slowly backing away from the pokemon blocking her path. She heard voices behind her as well. Surrounded, this was not good.

Not wasting any time, the Weavile leapt towards the building beside her, claws digging into the wall. She swung her other claw up higher, tearing her way up the building as fast as she could.

Silvershade
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Silvershade »

Robin
Opelucid

Baring their teeth, Robin hissed at the two Pokemon. "'Hybrid scum'? Awful motherfuckin' rude," the normal type spat, lashing their tail. They tried their hardest to look more angry than fearful, but they were aware that Rin could very well turn tail and abandon them. In fact, the hybrid was rather taken aback when Rin didn't seem to be planning on going anywhere.

Filled with newfound confidence, Robin snapped back, "'Trained Blessing fighters' my ass, last time I saw one of your Blessing guys, they were being nearly setting themselves on fire. So no, I don't have very much fear of you lot. And I'm not being no object you can just be having handed over to you, so fuck off."

deviantArt

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

((Warning: this post contains severe mood whiplash.))

Saoirse, Ciar - Nico's Campsite

'Wait...' Ciar's brow furrowed in annoyance as something he'd missed a few minutes ago finally registered itself in his mind, and, with an irritated growl, he glared up at Nico.

"I'm not 'cute'," he muttered, huffing and crossing his wings over his chest the best he could. "Why does everyone have to-- ACK!" He was cut off when something barreled into him from behind with enough force to knock him onto his stomach, and the pup struggled for a few seconds, only falling still when a familiar voice squealed his name.

"Shi Yu... can't... breathe!" He gasped from the strength of her hug. "Air... need air!"

---

'It's Allira, it's just Allira, she's not going to run you off, at least... not yet...' Her mind told her when she flinched at the sound of approaching footfalls, and Saoirse remained silent for a few minutes, before she finally began to speak.

"...I really wish I could say yes, that everything was okay," Saoirse answered, her voice soft, but she only raised her head, too afraid of looking over at the Electric-type. "It would be if Dad was here... He was good at keeping things together, preventing scraps, I... wanted to be like him when I was younger, but... as you can see..."

She trailed off, unwrapping her wings from around herself before she raised a paw... and moved to slam it hard against the trunk beside her.

"I'm the total opposite of him! I do nothing but make things worse for everyone else! I swear, everything I touch goes to ruin! I fought my absolute hardest back at that fucking house, and what happens? We loose it anyway, and it's all my fault because I lost my temper! Arceus damn it all, I wanna go home, and I can't even do that! My parents are dead because some Blessing fucker infiltrated our village and, despite Dad's efforts to calm everyone, turned them against us -- because my brother and I fucking exist... It... happened a little over a month ago, but it still hurts... It hurts so much...

"I'm sorry for everything, Allira, I really, really am... If you end up hating me, too, I honestly won't blame you..." She finally turned to look over at the Lugioptile, her golden-yellow eyes wavering as a few tears slipped down her face. "You've been so nice to me and Ciar since we first met, and I really appreciate it, I just... I'm sorry I'm such a horrible soul compared to you... I'm just... sorry... I'm so sorry... I miss my parents so much, and I know I have Ciar, but... I'm not fit to take care of him... he needs a proper family, not an unstable sibling who can't do a fucking thing right..."

She fell silent, sniffling as she tore her gaze away from Allira and squeezed her eyes shut, a thought trickling through her mind that she left unvoiced:

'I should have turned myself in back at the Bridge, let them take it out on me, then maybe everyone else would still be back at the house...'
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Fayette, Mattie- Camp camp camp

Fayette gave a quick glare at Raynard. He should be more careful. She glanced at Lunaire. "Then I am ready for a little rest. Hopefully everyone will wake me if there's trouble." Her ears flattened a little bit, a wave of exhaustion washing over her. She just curled up right there, tails curling up around her.

Mattie was being prempted. Both Ciar and what was his name, Raynard? had talked to Nico, and she had a feeling this Delphox's attention wouldn't come back to her anytime soon.She had a promise to keep, and didn't have time for this. She caught sight of the supplies and beelined for it, figuring out how to undo some straps to get to some of the food. There was a pouch which looked like it probably held enough food for the three she had promised to look after, so she rushed over to Saoirse, now joined by Allira, plopping the bag down on the ground. "Ok. I have food for you two. It appears to be berries. Food berries, not healing berries, or status berries, or what have you. But I can wrangle up soup instead if you want that." Mattie tried to look optimistic, but inside she worried about them. The safehouse was quite a ways off, and who knows what might happen between now and then. And if Thyra was there... She shook it off. "Or if you really don't feel like eating, nibble at one of these and I can think of a story to tell you. I've got plenty. But the story of the job at Twist mountain is one that you kinda had to be there for."

(I'm going to uhh.. Wait a little bit longer before I post with Kadlin again. I have a lot of work to do for Con.)
TK-Hikaru13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

{So many pokemon talking to Nico omfg}
Nico and Walpurgis - Troupe Camp

"But of course!" Nico said to Mattie, checking on her stew in the meantime. She immediately perked up upon seeing Reynard. "Oh hello again~! How are you? I'm assuming the pokemon with you are your team? I gotta say pretty massive group!" She cheered.

Walpurgis' eyes faded into view. "I-I-I'm s-s-s-sorry. St-st-strange p-p-pokemon s-s-scare me." She stuttered. Looking past the hybrid, she saw a pokemon on the verge of tears. 'Oh no this will not do!' Walpurgis thought, floating over to the stranger, fading into view. Walpurgis took a deep breath, before exclaiming, "Hey! There will be no frowny faces in this troupe!" A smile on her face, she summoned four shadow balls. "Now watch closely!" She cheered, beginning to juggle the shadow balls.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Rin, Blessing Troops
Opelucid

She had this, she had this! Rin was having loads of fun right...now...she froze at the sight of Kadlin, swallowing hard. Oh, Arceus. Arceus, she needed to run now. Her claws dug in the soil and she suppressed her urge to turn invisible and run. No, she couldn't do that. She had gotten them into this mess. Dammit, her and her bleeding heart.

The rapidash frowned. "You act as if you have a choi--" He froze as Rin suddenly rushed him, a flurry of claws and teeth as she screeched, "RUN!" Robin and the deer had to get out before Kadlin noticed her. She could probably convince Kadlin to leave her alone. She'd done it once. She couldn't make promises for her newfound friends though. They needed to get out. Once they were gone, she could vanish and run...

The rapidash yowled, disoriented by Rin's sudden attack. The poison types chasing the weavile paused for a split second, then the arbok lunged for the wall where she was scrabbling, hissing and scraping against the wall at his near miss.
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Kadlin-Opelucid

Kadlin turned toward the sent, seeing a streak of cream and brown making a beeline. That was her, unmistakably. The Kyurem gave a bellowing roar and let off freezing ice, giving her wings a large flap and chasing Rin. She was sure that if the ones who were already here couldn't handle their duty, they shouldn't be blessing anyway. She let off a blast of Ice in all directions, not caring what she hit. Ice crystals formed huge in some shaded spots, where it was already cooler.

Kadlin used Glaciate!

That should slow down Rin, hopefully. She only needed her to slow down for one second....
Silvershade
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Silvershade »

Robin
Opelucid/Near Opelucid

The hybrid froze when they caught sight of the Kyurem, and turned to Rin for instructions, only for her to leap at the Rapidash. She said to run, and Robin did as they were told. Turning around, Robin made multiple illusionary copies of themself that scattered in random directions before the hybrid themself started making a beeline for the city's exit, dodging shards of ice as they sprinted.

Robin used Double Team!

Leaving the city, Robin decided to find Bellflower and Rose. They had to be able to help, or do something. Bellflower was a legendary, after all. Doubting those Blessing goons would be able to catch them, if they had even decided to give chase, the hybrid paused to sniff the air, before continuing to run in the direction of Bellflower of Rose.

Skidding to a halt, Robin shouted at the two "Something went way wrong, we're gonna need a little help!"

deviantArt

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

((I'm sorry Seer's being rather antisocial. And Ciar's kind of tied up at the moment, so he'll be left out of this one.))

Saoirse - Nico's Campsite

The Hybrid flinched when she heard a voice yell at her, terrified that a certain Legendary had finally noticed her and was coming to run her off, but at the sight of the Pumpkaboo, Seer's brow furrowed in confusion when the Ghost-type... started... juggling? It didn't keep her attention for long, though, and when Mattie came over with what appeared to be a pouch filled with berries, Saoirse merely shook her head before she clamped her paws over her still slicked back ears, her eyes once again squeezing tightly shut.
TK-Hikaru13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Walpurgis - Temporary Camp

Walpurgis pretended to lose her grip on her balls, ending in a prat fall. When she looked up to see the stranger clamping their paws over their ears with their eyes shut, her mood plummeted. "S-Sorry. I'll l-l-leave you a-a-alone." She whimpered, fading from sight.
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Mattie- Camp

She frowned as Soairse got even more upset. "Look.... If you need me to go away, just say. I really want to help you.... I know.. I'm not a good mother figure to my daughters, or a good... At being normal... Or..." She sighed. ".....I know I can't... Make you feel better, but... I can try. If you want." It felt hopeless. She was lost, and didn't know the full story of what was going on here, and a friend had just ran off without saying goodbye. She needed this. Or, she felt she needed this, as selfish as it sounded. Now she was thinking about how she sucked as a mother, and now Virizion all bloodied and.... She choked up.