Dawn of the Blessing (Open RP) (Unova)

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Re: Dawn of the Blessing (Open RP) (Unova)

Unread post by Falcon »

Saoirse, Ciar - Nico's Campsite

Everyone's following response sounded positive, helping to calm Saoirse to the point where her ears finally allowed themselves to return to a relaxed position, though Allira's words in particular made the Noivario feel an emotion that was quite rare for her -- shyness.

"Thank you, I've... never had the courage to sing in front of anyone else before," she admitted, feeling the beginnings of a blush spreading through her dark fur. "Aside from Ciar anyway, but I'd sing something different to him whenever he had trouble sleeping. I-I guess he was right when he once told me I had a... pretty... voice, and that I should share it with others, but I... never felt comfortable enough to do so until now. I know a few others, but that one in particular has always stood out to me since it was so special to my parents."

'I miss them more than ever.'

Her gaze flicked to rest upon each listener for a few seconds, but lingered upon Allira for a little longer than she had originally intended, until Walpurgis's eyes faded back into view, catching her attention, and Saoirse turned her head to look at the little Pumpkaboo.

"Hey," she said, her voice gentle, before she reached into the pack and pulled out a berry, before she held it out for the Ghost-type to take if she chose to. "I'm sorry for being such a spoilsport, but it's... just been so hard for me to cope with the loss of my home and family, and with a few things that happened earlier, everything just... broke. I'm usually not so antisocial, even though I'm not really good at talking to others, I try to, though. And, since you and your friend are sharing your food with us, it's only right that we offer what we have in return."

---

Ciar took a few deep breaths to draw oxygen into his lungs after Shi Yu finally let go of him, before he pulled himself to his feet and shook, not caring if the action made his thick fur puff out as he tried to rid himself of the access dirt and leaf litter.
"Well..." he trailed off, raising a paw to rub the back of his neck before he turned to face Shi Yu. "I didn't exactly have a choice in the matter, and I felt really horrible about not getting to say good-bye to you..."

He fell silent, too afraid to look at the Terrafoo, but too afraid to keep the truth from her, no matter how much he knew it would probably hurt them both.

'Please don't tell your parents, please don't tell your parents, please don't tell your parents...!' The thought desperately ran through his mind like a mantra as he finally spoke again, his ears drooping as he finally allowed himself to look at Shi Yu.

"You're really nice, and I'm glad to have met you, but... My sister doesn't want to stay here because she and Terrakion can't stand each other, and when she knows someone hates her, it makes her uncomfortable... and I can't leave her alone. She... she needs me to keep her focused, so she doesn't end up giving up after everything that's happened to us." He moved to set a paw on her upper arm, his eyes meeting hers. "I'm sorry for everything that happened today, Shi Yu, I really am. You guys don't deserve to go through this."

'I'm not gonna lie, though,' he thought, but he chose to keep it silent. 'Part of me doesn't want to leave.'
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Rin
Above Opelucid

She tried to balk, but Kadlin was really big and really quick. For a giant ice death dragon. So here she was, high above Opelucid trapped in some dragon's claws. She hoped the deer would manage to make it back to the others. If she was lucky, they'd form a rescue group! Or, that was hideously wishful thinking and she was gonna be dinner. Rin really didn't want to be dinner. "Brass...nevermind. What do you want with me?"
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by HoneyShuckle »

Kadlin- Over Opelucid -> Over forest

"Out of all the mortals in this world to admit I'm not omnipotiant to, it's you, Rin." She said with a little smirk. "I saw that you were close to blows with the blessing, I'm going to guess you know what they're all about." she paused for affect. "I can get you protection from them, you know. They're a very powerful force... Then again, so am I. It's good to stay on the good side of both of us." She switched her grip on Rin to leave her mostly dangling from her talons, as if threatening to drop her. "I want you to hunt down Deltas though. They're very hard to root out, and I simply can't do it. because they look so... Mundane, and i don't have time to go and sniff every mortal I find, when I have other pokemon to maim and devour, not to mention keep up my persona for the Blessing. "Befriend" the deltas, and bring them to me. I'm willing to reward you with more than just keeping your life and skin." Kadlin was enjoying this. She was enjoying this a lot.

Mattie- Troupe's camp

"Man, I wish I could sing now. And that I knew good songs to share. But I can't sing to save my life. Luckily, my armor saves my life much more than singing." Mattie ate another berry through stabbing and flicking. "Just wait, now I'm going to have to sing to save my life. Sometimes I need to keep my mouth shut and stop jinxing myself." She eyed Walpurgis though. "Your kind is the one that evolves to get hand-hair, right?"
Guess what! Senna made my Avatar! woo!
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Haro, Outside Opelucid

The fleeing madly had gone well, at least. He ran as fast as his hooves could carry him out of the city, mind racing. He could... find the hybrid. And maybe anyone else that was close. And then they could save Rin. Maybe. Or maybe not, depending on where Rin ended up. Could they even track her down? What if she was just gone? What about food? Arceus, his stomach hurt- he was so hungry he almost felt ill. Or maybe that was because he'd just been attacked by a giant dragon.

Rin's appearance wasn't one he was expecting, too deep in his thoughts to actually pay attention to his surroundings. He stopped just as suddenly as the hybrid had- but in a far less graceful manner, jamming his back hooves into the dirt and spraying clumps of grass into the air. "Y-you! Big dragon- grabbed Rin and flew off. Tried to stop it but, er. It was big." He was breathing too hard for proper sentences.

...In retrospect, it was surprising he wasn't more hurt, seeing as the dragon had been awfully large... More stomping around and roaring than actual fighting, that one.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Rin
Over Opelucid

"Yeah, I never would have guessed you weren't omnipotent. As for the Blessing, well. Long story involving them, and it'll end with them trying to gut me if that dumb chandelure spills his guts--oh. That's a long way down." She grew silent for a moment, mind racing. She was trapped high above Opelucid in the claws of an insane dragon who could eat her or drop her or gut her any second and--"Wait. You want to go after Deltas or traitors or whatever, go bother that weavile down there somewhere." She said, vaguely gesturing down towards the city. "I knew something was up with her and I'm nearly positive she's a Delta. There's a handful of Blessing who are Deltas. All lower ranked, but I can probably figure out their names. But if you're wanting to keep good favor with the Blessing, I'd go after that traitor." Maybe if she was lucky, Kadlin would have to put her down and she'd get to run. It'd be a win/win!
TK-Hikaru13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Windrunner

Unread post by TK-Hikaru13 »

Nico and Walpurgis - Troupe camp

"Alright everyone! There's gonna be bowls of soup literally floating around for anyone who wants them! If you don't just push 'em away!" Nico called, enchanting more bowls to float.

Walpugis' hair curl faded into view. "Y-Y-Yes. I d-d-don't want to evolve though! I'm g-g-g-gonna stay like this f-f-forever." She stuttered.
Walpurgis~ Brought to you by the lovely Senna.
Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

Rose
Near Opelucid ---> Following Kaldin

Rose was about to run through the trees Bellflower and her saw Rin and Robin run off in when Robin appeared speaking too quickly for Rose to understand what exactly she was saying. The commotion was escalating. Not just escalating as in chaos, but also escalating as in…upward? Rose looked up to see a giant dragon flying over Opelucid and towards the forest on the other side of the city. Rose sped off towards the dragon, clumsily dodging run away Pokemon and a…deer? She cut through the corner of the city in attempt to avoid the oncoming chaos and catch up with that dragon who was obviously the source of all this mayhem. She hopped between the trees until she was practically under the monster. She quickly came to a halt, looked up at the beast, and opened her mouth. A purple ball formed at the opening of her mouth and a beam filled with the power of dragons shot out from it, aimed for the dragon's underbelly.

Rose used Dragon Pulse!
Last edited by Jurz on Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Kadlin- Over Opelucid

Kadlin was about to speak when a dragon pulse thudded into her chest. She was sent spiraling, roaring. She felt Rin slip through her claws and into open air. "RIN!" What sounded like genuine concern flitted across her voice, as she reached for the Linoone, grabbing her again and clutching her to her chest. She crashed into the trees with her back, snapping and toppling them over like dominos made out of toothpicks. She HATED crash landings. The landing did far more damage to her than the attack, but now both sides of her hurt now. And her leg was starting to act up from where that stupid deer had hit her. All she did however was groan and hold Rin tighter.
Senna-Umbreon
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

((Ack, pretty simple post here. Sort of let time get away from me, and now I need to go get ready to leave. Sorry!))

Reynard, Shi Yu - Troupe's Camp

"Heheh, I guess so." Reynard replied, ears drooping slightly before perking back up as Nico multiplied the soup bowls. He watched in awe, tail wagging a little. "Oh wow, that's pretty impressive magic!" He said to her, grinning.

As Ciar spoke, Shi Yu's ears flattened, and her expression fell. "W-What...? But... But..." She squeaked, eyes wide as she gazed at him. After a moment, she simply hugged the Noiolu, clinging to him. "I-I don't want you to leave! Please don't..." She cried, a few fresh tears beginning to prick at her eyes.

----

Bellflower - Pretty much wherever Rose is

Robin suddenly appearing before darting off again had certainly startled Bellflower, but it was Rose suddenly running off that made him let out a bit of a surprised shriek, trying desperately not to fall out of the Mega Ampharos' mane as she ran. "W-Wait, what are you.. ACK!" He squeaked, catching sight of the large dragon overhead. "R-Rose.. T-That's a K-Kyurem..!" What a Kyurem, of all things, was doing so close to a human city was honestly beyond him, but he was far more concerned about the mere fact that it was a Kyurem. A big scary dragon was bad enough, but a big scary ice dragon? Definitely not something the Shaymin was that happy to encounter.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Rin
Over Opelucid -> Outside Opelucid

Arceus she was going to die here because they shot down the Kyurem and she was falling--she stifled her shrieks of terror, Kadlin catching her and the two of them careening towards the ground. Rin was held fast, but for now trying to escape wasn't her concern. She was just glad that she was alive. "I--Oh hell. It's okay, heart, you can start beating again. Dammit--" She paused, twisting to look at her captor. She had saved her from falling to her death. Either the Kyurem really needed her or she at least vaguely cared about her. That heartened Rin a bit. It meant Kadlin wasn't just planning on eating her straight out. She could work with that. "Are you alright? Looked like a bad fall."
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Kadlin- outside Opelucid

The ice dragon gave a toothy smirk. "Things always get interesting around you, you know that..? Anyhow. My back is full of splinters. I'm not at my best." It was very unlike Rin to not struggle, from what she knew. Even when they were engaging in conversation, she normally thrashed or had a sly comment about 'perhaps letting her go'. "You had better hope those aren't your friends who hit me. I might have let them live if you cooperated...." Her voice was a little weaker and rougher than before, then again, she had just crashed. She started to get up, keeping a firm grip on Rin. "I might be willing to... Not kill them right now however... If you just do what I asked. I don't care how many got away from me, I just want you to bring me more. Or Hybrids that you don't care about. If you don't do it... Do I need to say more?"
Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Jurz »

Rose
Forests outside of Opelucid

"A Kyurem? What's that? I mean, I can see that it's a dragon but so am I." Rose watched the "Kyurem" flail as it fell from the sky causing it to let go of a Pokemon it was holding. The Pokemon had, what looked to Rose, an elongated, beige colored body with brown stripes going down it. "That looks like…" Rose squinted her eyes. "Rin!?" The "Kyurem" caught the Pokemon as it crash landed not too far from Rose and Bellflower causing the ground to shake and rumble beneath her. "Bellflower, I think that dragon has Rin!"

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

((This'll be the last post from me till we decide what to do with the direction of both threads.))

Saoirse, Ciar - Nico's Camp

The Hybrid frowned when her apology and everything she said went practically unnoticed by the Pumpkaboo.

"I guess you're not hungry, then... Sorry... again..." she muttered, her mood once again beginning to sink into the doldrums as she allowed the offered berry to drop back into the pack. When a bowl of stew approached and stopped to hover in front of her, Saoirse shook her head and moved to gently push it away, before she once again lowered her head to rest it against her knees, a soft sigh leaving her.

"I'm... going to try to get some sleep," she said after a few moments, before she raised her head and looked between Mattie and Allira. "G'night, guys."

---

"I know," Ciar replied gently, moving to slip his arms around Shi Yu, and he gently patted her upper back, hoping to calm her at least a little. "I... I don't want to leave, either, but I..." He sighed, his ears slicking back. "I don't know what to do..."
TK-Hikaru13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Windrunner

Unread post by TK-Hikaru13 »

Walpurgis - Troupe Camp

Walpurgis realized the hybrid had been talking to her, and had offered her a berry. "Ah! N-N-No it's not y-y-y-your fault." She stuttered, fading into view completely as she took the berry before the hybrid could put it away. "Th-th-th-thank you." Walpurgis said as the hybrid pushed away the bowl of soup. Walpurgis caught it. "I'll be taking that. It's fine m-m-miss. Get some sl-sl-sleep."

Nico - Troupe Camp

"Well I did practice for years. But I honestly prefer alchemy!" Nico replied, plucking a soup bowl from the air and sitting down. "Dig in everyone!" She cheered, beginning to eat.
Walpurgis~ Brought to you by the lovely Senna.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Rin
Downed Near Opelucid

"You know, if you let me talk to them, they'd probably get off your back?" Rin said. See, this was more like Kadlin. Threatening her and her friends. She was familiar with this. She could deal with this. The linoone was comforted with the knowledge that Kadlin probably didn't want to eat her anymore than Rin wanted to be eaten. So she just had to choose her words carefully. Now that she wasn't falling through the sky, she was a lot more calm. The hybrid thing would prove to be interesting to work around though. "Why'd you need those hybrids or Deltas, anyways?" She said, although she had a hunch.

---

Crowley
Blessing Camp

"Infiltration? They've seen us." Crowley said to the officer. They had more or less gotten a good location on the group of pokemon that had managed to escape the House.

"Did I stutter?" The toxicroak said, her voice gravelly.

Crowley frowned, tail twitching. "I--er."

The toxicroak sneered, "If you can't come up with a convincing lie to trick those moronic mutant babies, then I'm sure you can handle something as easy as getting us more subjects. After those mutants broke free, we're getting low. Now get out of my sight."

Crowley didn't talk as she stormed off, other than to shake his head. Various pokemon were getting ready to move out, a handful who hadn't been seen by the House group were being briefed on their mission. Crowley fluffed up his fur. Perhaps he'd be better off trying to figure out the new subject side of things. Or maybe he could lay low for a while...
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Kadlin- Outside Opelucid

Kadlin gave Rin's cheek a light stroke with one of her claws. "Blessing business." She said softly. "Now, I have to get back to work... So go ahead and get your friends to not attack me on sight and they'll be fine. For now." The Kyurem slowly set Rin down. As she let go, her form changed back to it's white elegance. "Remember.... Your hard work will be rewarded... And no work will be punished. Tick tock~"

With that the mighty Kyurem flapped her wings, doing her best to hide her very slight wince in pain. It was going to be VERY hard for her not to tear the face off of whoever had hit her like that, if she could find out who they were specifically. Soon she was above the tops of the trees, looking for the next thing on her to-do list.

Zox- Blessing camp

The Briefing was quick and precise. Although, He himself narrowed it down even more streamlined.

'Camp of people are bad.
Become friendly friends-

His thoughts were cut off by a sharp pain from his tail. He looked over his shoulder at Kim, who had her eyes slightly narrowed. 'Come on you dork, Don't just stand around, we have to ready or we'll get in trouble.' Zox gave a quick nod and chose to get ready to go by doing a few stretches at the edge of camp. He'd fallow his group when they mobilized, he just needed to do this quick.
Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Jurz »

Rose
Outside Opelucid

Rose bounded towards where the dragon Pokemon crash landed. Whatever this "Kyurem" was, she could take it! She hid in the bushes close by in an attempt to launch a surprise attack on the dragon, but instead watched as it took flight. She huffed. "Must have been scared after I shot it down like that," Rose whispered, partially to herself and partially to the Shaymin that hid in her mane. She emerged from the brambles while watching the dragon fly away, then looked down in front of her. "Rin!"

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Rin
Outside Opelucid

Adopting a carefree, easy grin, Rin looked over at Rose. "On a scale of one to ten, I'll give your plan a seven. Got the dragon to go, but you kind of almost killed me in the process." It was easier to tease than admit she was nervous about the whole thing, at least. "But that's a kink we can work out, I think. How're you all holding up? Nobody hurt?" She added, purposely steering the attention to them and not her. They'd probably want to ask questions, and she wasn't quite sure how she'd respond.
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

((I'm both nervous and excited about this post, and I apologize for it taking me so long to write. These two are the first of my nine Ekleipsis NPCs for this thread, and bios for them can be found on my section of the spreadsheet. You might like one of these NPCs, Senna~))

Two Ekleipsis Scouts - Near Nico's Camp

Thanks to the efforts of their scouts, they had caught wind of a large group of Pokemon wandering through the forest, the biggest detail being that a good number of said 'mon were Hybrids, with a few Shinies and possibly Deltas.

One such scout moved to extend her wings as she stretched, gently shaking the access moisture from her feathers, their prominant orange and red colors glinting faintly like dappled sunlight. The Talonflame clacked her reddish beak softly, cobalt eyes scanning over the inhabitants of the nearby clearing as easily as if she were there among them. She'd been watching them for a good few hours now, though she was hesitant to approach. Still, she had her orders: attempt to sway the group into joining their cause, since Ekleipsis was struggling to gain members due to the heavy influence the Blessing had over a good number of the populace across much of Unova.

It was... unnerving.... to say the least.

The falcon gave a start when the thick branch she was currently resting on suddenly dipped a bit, indicating that someone else had landed nearby. Eyes flashing, she turned, wings flaring and crest raised -- only to sigh and shake her head as she willed herself to relax.

"By Moltres's fiery wings, Cherokee, don't do that," she hissed, her crest slowly laying flat again as she regarded the large blue and brown Braviary, her gaze soft despite her scolding tone. "You nearly took a year off my life!"

"Sorry, Kayle," he murmured, his low voice gentle as he leant forward to preen his mate, a soft chirr leaving her at the gesture. "Though you're usually not so jumpy."

"Heh. Be proud that you managed to catch me unaware for once," Kayle replied dryly, tilting her head slightly to one side as she regarded the larger avian. "So, why aren't you back at camp with the chicks?"

"Sturm's request. He was growing worried since you've been gone for hours," Cherokee replied, a soft chuckle leaving him at her quip before he focused his gaze upon the nearby campsite. "And so was I. Melanie offered to look after them while I came to check on you." He trailed off, blue-gray eyes trailing over the large group of gathered 'mon. "So, this is them?"

"Yeah. They seem to be a more of a group comprised of a cluster of smaller familes than one giant family, and most of them seem to get along... generally. I've merely been observing, I don't feel comfortable enough to try approaching them yet. Some of them can be rather... jumpy, and I'd rather not end up startling those ones. Could you ask him to send Anju? Perhaps the presence of another Hybrid will help keep them calm, and this would be good for her training... just as long as she doesn't joke about eating any of the kids, anyway."

"Of course, and I'll rally the information you gave me back to Sturm," the eagle replied, moving to brush his cheek against Kayle's in a gesture of affection before, with a powerful flap of his wings, he rose from the branch. "Be careful, love."

And with that, the colorful eagle was winging his way back to camp. The Talonflame watched him until he was nothing but a speck in her vision, before she once again returned her attention to the giant group.

"How could they drive such a large group of Pokemon out here into the woods like this?" Kayle whispered to herself, a soft sigh leaving her as she settled down to wait. "I'm just hoping whomever leads them will be willing to listen to what I have to say..."
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Fayette-Troupe's camp

Fayette's ears twitched in her asleep state. She felt like something was watching her, and she didn't like it... So much so that she woke up. She gave a wide yawn, still feeling exhausted, lifting her head and glancing around a little bit. Almost everyone else was still asleep, but the nagging feeling that someone was watching persisted. She sat up, moving slowly to try not to wake Lunaire, tails laying delicately at each side. The smell of stew still hung in the air, beautifully. Even if There wasn't anyone really watching, it was a nice moment to wake up to.