Dawn of the Blessing (Open RP) (Unova)

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Re: Dawn of the Blessing (Open RP) (Unova)

Unread post by Azunara »

Crowley
Village Bridge

Crowley snarled at Terrakion, flinging himself out of the way. "Antares!" He said, "Handle ugly. I've got the angry shouty one here. Should be a piece of cake." He leaped forward, briefly fading into shadow before reemerging near GTM, whipping around to try and slash at him with a wave of dark energy.

Crowley used Faint Attack!

The bridge was clearing alarmingly fast--either escapees were bailing or the Blessing forces were simply taking them away. A few sleepy stragglers still lingered. Soon, the Blessing would be able to retreat.
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Acedron, Village Bridge

Crapcrapcrapcrap- she'd been able to somewhat tolerate the electricity at first, but now there was a lot of electricity and suddenly they were falling crap crap crap- mission abort! She detached herself from the lizard as best she could, trying to fling herself away. The electricity wasn't helping. It made her muscles twitch, made her wings flinch and shudder, she couldn't get any ai-

And she was suddenly underwater. This was no longer fun.

As far as she was concerned, the reptile could drown. She thrashed to get to the surface, tenting out her wings to stay floating once she broke through the waves. Her scarf was soaked, her fur was soaked, there was water in her ears- this entire mission was a disaster and someone else was going to hear about it, that was for sure. Grumpily, she paddled towards a bridge support and latched on to it with sharp claws, dragging herself out of the water and scaling to the top. She perched there, shaking her head to try and get the water out of her ears.

There was something going on ahead. A fight? With legendaries! Pausing for a moment, she focused on the larger of the two legends, then released a subsonic boom directly towards him (Terrakion). Then, with a small grin, she went back to trying to clean her ears.

Acedron used Supersonic!
Last edited by Lupis on Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Senna-Umbreon
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

Terrakion, Antares - Village Bridge

Antares simply nodded in reply, switching his focus to fire off a psychic blast at Terrakion.

Antares used Psychic!

Terrakion skidded to a halt as Crowley dodged, then whirled around to try to attack the Umbreon again, but he was stopped as the Psychic hit him, the attacking leaving him cringing. When he recovered, he began to charge at Crowley again, only to falter as a Supersonic hit him. The sound caused his head to swim, and he tripped over his own hooves, crashing to the ground.
Silvershade
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Silvershade »

Sam
Village Bridge

Yup that's it I'm leaving Sam thought to himself, taking off into the air so quickly a few of his feathers came loose and drifted slowly to the ground. If those two half-wit, overzealous Champions wanted to get themselves eviscerated by an angry Terrakion then he wasn't going to stick around and try to convince them otherwise.

Instead, he turned his attention to the Noibat and lizard-thing. Well, this was a disaster. Perching on the railing, Sam watched with mild amusement as the Noibat clambered up the side of the bridge.
"You would be Acedron, if I recall correctly?" he said, looking back at the Noibat and smirking at her drenched fur "I wasn't aware Magikarp were capable of flight."

Robin
Village Bridge

Picking themself off the ground, Robin stared, eyes wide and fur bristling. As they tried to decide whether to fight or flee, they noticed an important detail.
"You're hybrids." Robin stated, their fur starting to lie flat. There was no way they were part of the Blessing, then. Robin started to relax a little, but remained uneasy.

deviantArt

Moonlost
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

Allira - Village Bridge

Allira never thought she'd be so grateful to suddenly be surrounded by water. She'd always taken her semi-aquatic heritage for granted, and as an electric type being totally submerged made her body feel tingly. She felt the thing that had been biting her detach itself, something she was quite grateful for.
She closed her nostrils and flicked her tail, allowing instinct to control her for the moment. She was so tired though, it was all she could do to right herself. Thank goodness that she could hold her breath for relatively long periods of time.
Allira allowed the current to take over most of the work, her body lethargically dragging through the water with the occasional twitch of her tail to guide her slightly towards the rocky shore, not too far away from Robin, Saoirse and Ciar.
Last edited by Moonlost on Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Acedron, Village Bridge

Now that was better. Feeling much better about herself, Ace shook her head hard, flicking her tail and resettling her wings. Well, she was still soaking wet, but at least she could hear again. ...And that meant she could hear the smooth-talking Honchkrow trying to sass at her. Was that the game he wanted to play? She didn't look at him for a moment, busying herself with re-tying her scarf. After a moment she took the longest end in her jaws, then swung her head sharply towards Sam, as if intending to swing the scarf over her shoulder- except now the soaking fabric was aimed directly at the Honchkrow's beak.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Saoirse and Ciar - Village Bridge

"That's better." Saoirse allowed a smile to form upon her muzzle, before she turned and nodded. The little Noiolu coasted down to the forest floor, stumbling a bit as he landed before he shook himself. "Yeah, our mother was a Lucario, and our father was a Noivern. You look like you've been to the Reverse World and back."

"You're so fluffy!" Ciar pipped up, tail swooshing behind him. "Are you like us? Where'd you come from? What's your name?"
'There he goes,' Saoirse thought with an amused shake of her head before she decided to put a stop to it. "I'm sorry for my brother, he's still young, and he tends to ramble. I--"

The Noivario trailed off, before a string of rather unpleasant curses left Saoirse under her breath as all hell broke loose upon the Bridge. This... was turning into a disaster. The Escavalier and the two Legends were outnumbered, and the Hybrid grit her teeth, mentally going through scenarios as she pondered on her choice. Then, her ears twitched, her sharp hearing picking up a new sound that was closer to where they were.

"Ciar, stay here with... whoever this is, we're not alone, so I'm going to go check it out. If I'm not back in five, don't come looking for me."

"But, Seer--" The Noiolu cut himself off, unable to speak fast enough as his sister disappeared amongst the trees, heading towards the shore of the nearby river. Sighing, the pup shook his head before he glanced down, remembering the fruit he'd dropped earlier. Instantly, he perked up, moving to grab the fruit before he approached Robin, holding it out to her.

"Here, I bet you're starving."

----

Saoirse paused by the water's edge, and her eyes widened when she saw a mostly yellow shape beginning to pull itself out of the water, and by its movements, she could tell that it was exhausted.

"Great Arceus's Wheel..." She whispered, her gaze never leaving this newcomer. Not caring about her own safety, the Noivario moved closer, before she reached out, aiming to help the reptile pull herself out of the water. "Easy now, I'm a friend."

(Whew! Long post. XD)
Silvershade
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Sam
Village Bridge

Given some space away from the fighting, Sam took it as an opportunity to finally start preening the spot where that Escavalier had touched him, closing his beak around a black feather on his wing and running his beak along it. Sam was too preoccupied to notice the wet scarf flying towards his beak. The fabric hit his face with a splatting sound.
Slowly raising a wing, Sam moved the scarf out of his face "... Touché."

Robin
Village Bridge

"Heh, Reverse World and back?" Robin craned their neck to clean the fur on their shoulders "Glad to hear you're feelin' all sympathetic." they said jokingly, and turned their attention back to the hybrids. "Yes, long story, Robin. Any more questions?" The Linoone hybrid answered with a grin, which changed to a more curious expression as Saoirse wandered off. Robin twitched their ears; the Noivario was right, the same old bickering and fighting near the bridge had been going on for so long that Robin had started to filter it out, but something different was happening far closer to them, by the river.

Robin's musing was interrupted as Ciar handed them a fruit "Hey, thanks kid!" they chirped, carefully taking the food in their mouth and moving to sit on their haunches, holding the fruit in their forepaws.

deviantArt

Moonlost
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

Allira - Village Bridge

The Lugioptile's belly scales scraped against the rocks as she made it to shore, sputtering and coughing as she gasped for air. She was wet and cold and miserable, but she was free. At least for the moment. It felt like her limbs were made of lead though.
She didn't react at first to the pokemon helping her, too tired and dizzy to really care. The sudden worry that it was one of the Blessing parked some life into her limbs, however, and she staggered back a few spaces, her frill flared in alarm. The words they spoke helped calm her, but fight or flight instinct still very much drove her. A tremble ran through Allira, although from the cold or from the terror still clouding her brain, she couldn't say.
"You're not one of the Blessing, are you?" She wheezed.

HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by HoneyShuckle »

Mattie, GTM, Spinnaker- village bridge

GTM had been called loud before. To be honest, his loud nature in combat was sort of ironic, considering that he hated loud noises. But Terrakion getting attacked like that tipped him over the edge. His eyes narrowed and he launched two small bolts of electricity at Crowley and Antares, not aiming for damage, but at their joints, hoping to shock their nerves into submission.

GTM used Thunder wave!

Mattie really wanted to attack the espeon. She really did. Something that looked a little like a Reshiram was bound to be able to attack with fire. But she attacked anyway, dashing up and jabbing upward at the Umbreon with one of her lances, green energy flowing from the tip as she tried to tear at his flesh.

Mattie used Megahorn!

(Not only are you making a post in the dead of night when you should be asleep, but you're bringing in your blessing Character as well when they're retreating? Good going Jess!)

An arm reached out, aiming to snatch the fruit from Robin, flames dancing from two appendages at the tips. "You've been very naughty. And I punish naughty little Pokemon." The chandelure said with a grin as it unfades. "I'd thought all of you would have fled by now. You are quite stupid."

(And now I'm left wondering if Chandelure can fade. Oops. I can't do my usual test of "can it go through walls in pmd")
Guess what! Senna made my Avatar! woo!
Senna-Umbreon

((WOMAN, WHY ARE YOU UP. XD also I have no answer on whether Chandelure can fade? They can't go through walls in PMD: Gates to Infinity, but I don't think ANYTHING can in that game... BUT I don't see anything wrong with believing that they can fade.))

Terrakion, Antares - Village Bridge

Antares winced slightly as the jolt of electricity ran through his body, paralyzing him. Worried for his companion, he glanced at Crowley, only to take notice of Mattie targeting the Umbreon. He tried to do something, anything, but the electricity from the Thunder Wave rendered him useless, unable to do anything to help his partner except cry out, "Crowley!!"

Terrakion let out a groan as he tried to stagger back up. The confusion still lingered, and the whole world seemed to spin around him. With a frustrated growl, he shook his head, trying to break the confusion, but only succeeded in knocking himself off balance once more.
Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

Escaped Ratata, Ruth and the remaining escapees
Village Bridge/forest

Some of the escapees she had urged to run were grabbed by random Blessing Pokemon. Some of them had fallen asleep so were left for dead. All except for the one she grabbed by the scruff. She trailed behind the group of what remained after everything. They had made it past the bridge and were now hiding in the woods. Ruth stopped at the end of the bridge and looked back at the ones they had left behind, tears welling up in her eyes. "I'm sorry I couldn't save all of you…" She then quickly turned back to the forest and ran towards it as fast as her little feet could go.

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Crowley
Village Bridge

Electricity crackled through him, and his movements became sluggish, leaving him unable to defend himself against Mattie's attack. He screeched in pain, skidding and looking downed for a second, until a low, soft cry was heard.

Crowley used Heal Bell!

He staggered upright, looking further down the bridge. It was more or less clear. He darted towards Antares, standing protectively near the fallen espeon. "Can you get us out of here?" He asked the Champion, not waiting for an answer as he gave an explosive blast of blue flame at Mattie.

Crowley used Blue Flare!
Senna-Umbreon

Antares - Village Bridge

Antares gave Crowley a worried look. That attack certainly looked like it hurt.. Nodding, he called upon the sun's power to heal his partner.

Antares used Morning Sun!

"Of course I can." As soon as he finished using the move, he gathered his energy and shifted himself and Crowley into a timestream momentarily, before shifting them back out some ways from the Bridge. Hopefully close enough to the rest of the Blessing force they had been with, but far enough away that they'd be safe.
Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Acedron, Village Bridge

Ace smirked to herself at Sam's response, idly fussing with a pigtail. Watching the Terrakion fall over his own hooves was the most amusing thing she'd seen all day- which admittedly wasn't hard, because so far today had been some idiot letting out the mutants, and then a lot of chaos as they tried to get them back. And falling in a river. Actually, that had been kind of fun, now that she wasn't getting shocked. And she'd gotten to confuse a legend, which was even better- and throw a wet scarf in the face of a honchkrow. Okay, maybe today wasn't going badly after all.

"Good job smooth-talking that guard into believing you, by the way," she said, busying herself preening down her chest fur. "I think she believed you for almost a whole second."

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Mattie, GTM -village bridge

Mattie screamed as the flames engulfed her. Bad idea, bad idea, bad idea. She fell backwards a bit, singed and twitching. GTM was about to try and attack the eeveelutions again, but they had already left. He swore, then went over to Terrakion. "Come on Idiot! Snap out of it!" He pressed his hand against Terrakion and took a deep breath, sharing a bit of healing energy.

GTM used recover!

Mattie enviously wished she could heal herself, leaning on one of her lances to keep upright.
Senna-Umbreon

((Posting from my phone, yaaaay!))

Terrakion - Village Bridge

Terrakion let out a confused growl, still fighting the confusion. After a few moments of shaking his head, he managed to break out of it. Blinking a couple times, he peered up at GTM, "Ugh.. What the heck happened?" He asked as he stood back up, glancing around and noticing that the area had become quite empty in comparison to before.
Silvershade
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Robin
Village Bridge

Robin took one look at the ghost type and abandoned the fruit they were holding. Yeah, sure, it was part ghost type, and ghost types couldn't really do much to them, but they were tired and there was no way they were going to try to fight. Not now.

"Shit! Kid, we gotta bail." Robin yelled, already fleeing in the direction they had seen Saoirse go in, leaving an illusionary copy of themself behind and hoping it would distract the ghost type, at least for a short while.

Robin used Substitute!

Sam
Village Bridge

After removing the scarf from his face, Sam went back to preening himself, only looking up briefly to watch the Terrakion stumble about.
When he had ensured his feathers were as glossy and pristine as they should be, he lifted his head, replying "Now, that's a little harsh. I'd wager it would have gone well if the garish Mewtwo and the irritating goat had not showed up and allowed her to become overconfident." The corners of the bird's beak pulled up in satisfaction of his argument "Though, if I'm honest, I suspect this was something of a lost cause from the beginning. There are far too many Legendaries around this area, and our group was prepared to deal with a few escapees, not this."

((ok I gotta go for a bit so I won't be able to reply for a while))

deviantArt

Swiftpaw
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Unread post by Swiftpaw »

Zotz - Village Bridge

This was pathetic. The squirming little creature in his grasp was irritating and he squeezed harder on its form. It struggled for a moment before letting out a pathetic whine and falling silent and nearly still. Breathing of course, he hadn't killed it, but it was still. The Noivern paid little attention to the others until he had dropped the creature back with the rest and flew off to the bridge once more. It was irritating, flying at this time of the day, but he did it. They had to get these freaks back to where they belong. He kept an eye out for any stragglers, finding the sun on his body to be irritating.

Alaria, Nexus - Village Bridge

"You can't just go over there."
"Give me one good reason."
"Because you know it's not him so it would be foolish."
"Yeah but it looks like him and I'd love to stomp his head into the ground."
"And you say you dislike fighting." Nexus glanced over toward his companion, almost smirking at her slightly taller form. He took a small step to the side as she turned to look at him, the smirk gone now as he simply shrugged his shoulders.
"Only when it isn't one of those idiots." Alaria replied as she stomped a hoof into the ground. The legendary kept an eye on the other that was across the bridge, though she stayed with her companion for now. They had helped to stop one or two of the slower escapees but hadn't done much else otherwise. She was still a little on the fence about this entire 'Blessing' thing anyway. She just followed Nexus.
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

GTM, Mattie, Spinnaker-village bridge

GTM swished his tail. He could feel the mega evolution starting to wear off as the fighting started to taper. It didn't look like it was fully over yet. "I saved your ass, that's what happened." He said. "Hey cat?" Asked Mattie. "Are we just going to sit around here all day, or are we going to get to the bottom of this?" GTM cast a little glance at the bug type. "..... You can barely keep upright, I doubt you're getting to the bottom of anything."

Spinnaker was confused for a second. The hybrid had just said to run, but it still sat here. He poked at it, then tried to set it on fire. Substitute. He should have known. It had bought them time, for sure. After looking around, he finally set his gaze back on the fleeing Hybrids, flaring up. They weren't just going to get away.