Dawn of the Blessing (Open RP) (Unova)

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Re: Dawn of the Blessing (Open RP) (Unova)

Unread post by Azunara »

Crowley
Village Bridge

What a mess this had become. Crowley snarled at Mattie to get back, catching Allira trying to make a break for it. He nearly leaped after her, but it looked like Ace had it covered. He whipped around to face GTM, narrowing his eyes. "You need to leave as well. We have this handled until you intervened."

The flanking force were getting antsy, several already grabbing sleeping pokemon and making a break for it while they could. It meant that some pokemon tried to escape, but they were sluggish and the flanking force was more awake, stepping in and stopping escapees. That said, a few of them eyed Mattie and Allira warily, ready to move and attack if need be.
Moonlost
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

Allira - Village Bridge

Allira managed to get one arm over the railing, her hind-talons scratching desperately at the metal in an attempt to flip herself over and into the cool water beneath. That was until a lour pulse of noise blasted at her, causing her ears to ring and destriying any sense of balance she had. With a wordless, panicked cry, the Lugioptile clutched onto the metal as tightly as she could, flaring her frill and instinctively letting loose a pulse of electricity.

Allira uses Parabolic Charge!

Senna-Umbreon
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

((I see one idiotic Legendary.. Time for the other idiotic Legendary! XD))

Terrakion, Antares - Village Bridge

Terrakion had been trailing after GTM for pretty much the majority of the day. Following the Mewtwo like a lost puppy could have been called his hobby, practically. So it was only a few moments later that he trotted up behind GTM, what had been a stupid grin on his face quickly turning to a scowl as he saw Mattie, as well as.. All the other Pokemon that were there, and the quickly unfolding chaos. "Okay, what in the hell is going on here?"

Antares sighed, feeling slightly frustrated. This was one giant mess, and it was getting worse. First an outsider came along to disturb them, then the escapees panicked, with one fleeing, and now there were two Legendaries on the scene. He couldn't imagine what else could go wrong at this point. Fur beginning to bristle, he instinctively inched closer to Crowley.
Silvershade
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Silvershade »

Sam
Village Bridge

Sam's smile faltered as he looked down at his chest where the Escavalier had touched him with no small amount of disdain. He already had his beak clamped around a glossy, black feather, ready to clean off whatever filth that pokemon had rubbed off on him, when he realized that he should probably make an attempt to stop said Pokemon from interfering even more. His poor, sullied feathers would have to wait, as much as he hated to admit it. Sam hopped forward, catching up to Mattie.
"Please don't act rashly. Our patients can be rather flighty and you could cause more harm than good." the bird explained, trying to keep a calm tone of voice despite his growing frustration.

Robin
Village Bridge

((y'know what I'm shoving Robin here okay))

A fearful snarl caused the hybrid's face to crease as they glared at their captors. The winged Umbreon was distracted, and Robin considered making a move just as a yellow blur darted past them. This was their chance. The hybrid lunged forward with so much force that their back claws left sizable gouges in the dirt, and started to chase after Allira.

deviantArt

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Crowley
Village Bridge

"This is falling apart," He said quietly to Antares, "We may have to cut our losses. We can distract them, let the others finish the job. It'd be better than sitting and arguing while this continues to become uglier." He shifted, fur bristling slightly as he eyed Terrakion, a scowl on his face. Two Legendaries and an escavalier. They still outnumbered them, but Crowley didn't like the odds as much. "Besides, we won't have to really hurt anyone."
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by HoneyShuckle »

GTM, Mattie- Village bridge

GTM Jumped as Terrakion came up from behind. "ACK! HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU TO STOP FALLOWING ME!?!" He Forced his attention back to Antares and Crowley. His tail lashed at their words, and he adjusted his scarf a little, Mega stone glinting on his chest. "I wouldn't mess with me if I were you." he said with a Snarl. "And I don't like your tone. You just stop whatever you're doing and leave whatever this problem is to us, GOT IT?"

Mattie looked at the Honchkrow. "Hey, Sometimes an outsider can do a world of good to a confused person! Now let me talk to them! I got a legend on my side to back me up, so don't even think about hurting me!" She HATED to play the "Legend reinforcement" card, but worst come to worst, she was outnumbered. "Two legends." She corrected as she glanced at GTM and Terrakion. "Not to mention my husband."
Guess what! Senna made my Avatar! woo!
Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

Escaped Ratata
Village Bridge

The Ratata, smaller than most, looked up at Mattie with her big, brown eyes, full of terror. "Don't let them take us back," she whimpered, "They'll do awful things to us again…"

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Senna-Umbreon

Terrakion snorted at GTM's reaction, "Honestly, you should be used to this by now. Also, that doesn't answer my question." He glanced at Antares and Crowley, then at Sam and Mattie. "Seriously, what IS going on here? Did I miss something really important?"

"Nothing that is worth your concern, I can assure you." Antares calmly replied to the Legend, before quietly adding to Crowley, "That would likely be for the best. Ready when you are."
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Saoirse and Ciar - Village Bridge

From what she was sensing, some of the 'mon over there weren't just afraid, no, they were downright terrified. The Noivario's eyes snapped open, a soft snarl leaving her as she tensed, less than pleasant memories resurfacing from the night when she and Ciar lost their parents in a confrontation similar to this one a short while ago.

She heard Ciar whimper softly when they both saw one of the 'mon trying to escape, only to be promptly attacked by what appeared to be a Noibat -- and a full-blooded one, too.

"I knew nothing good would come of this," she muttered, before she moved to rise to her feet. "It's... just like what happened before, with Mom and Dad."

"Should we leave?" Ciar asked, turning his wide eyes up towards his sister. "I really liked these woods, too.."

"No..." Her voice trailed off when two more Pokemon arrived on the scene, and Saoirse's tail twitched in uncertainly. "We'll wait for now, and we'll help if we must."
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Crowley
Village Bridge

The umbreon gave a grin to his companion, fixing his attention on GTM. "If you think I am afraid of you, you're dead wrong. This has never been any of your business and you leave us no choice but to intervene." He flared his wings, exhaling flame around himself and Antares to give them some space. "Get them and GO!" He called to his companions. There was a flurry of activity--several of the flanking force moved again, grabbing some who weren't even asleep and leaving, carrying multiple at a time. Crowley fixed his attention on GTM and Terrakion, narrowing his eyes. "This doesn't concern you. Leave while you can. But you will not get past us."
Silvershade
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Silvershade »

Sam
Village Bridge

"I implore you to reconsider, our patients shouldn't have contact with the pu-" Sam broke off as the increasingly distant Linoone hybrid caught his attention "... Oh."

The Honchkrow moved back to the two Champions, speaking in a hushed voice "Perhaps it would be a good idea to leave. 'How many attacks can Sam survive' is a question I would very much like to leave unanswered."

Robin
Village Bridge

Thank Arceus for those Legendaries. They weren't really doing much to actively help at this point, just sort of floundering around uselessly, but nonetheless they had proved to be a great distraction. Robin darted away as fast as their legs could carry them, making a beeline for the trees and letting out an undignified yelping sound as they nearly crashed into Saoirse and Ciar.
Last edited by Silvershade on Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

deviantArt

HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

As soon as Crowley unfurled his wings, GTM instinctively reached for his Mega stone. He had not meant to activate it, but it sort of just.. happened. A bright flash flared up around him as he evolved, energy crackling around him as the evolution finished. He grimaced, and chose to make it look like he MEANT to do that. "STEP ASIDE." He Shouted, Voice reverberating for a second before returning to normal.

Mattie was taken aback at the Rattata and the sudden movement all around. The Honchkrow was distracted, so if she was going to save ANYTHING, at least she could save this. She picked up the rodent the best she could with her lances, and bolted past the Legendaries and Eevee-things, setting it down on the other side. "Get out of here while you still can, I'll stall for you, and try to save those friends of yours. Just get out of here!" She turned back and readied herself for combat.
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Saoirse and Ciar - Village Bridge

'Well, damn it.' Saoirse winced, her ears slicking back against her skull when she heard Ciar shriek, the pup scrambling to hide behind one of her legs when a sudden blur of tan nearly careened into them.

"Ciar!" She barked, and at once, the Noiolu flitted to perch in the branches of a nearby tree, and once she was sure her brother was out of the way, Saoirse raised her forepaws, keeping her wings folded in order to appear as non-threatening as possible.

"Whoa," she murmured, trying to keep her voice as even as she could, knowing that the Pokemon must've been scared out of his or her mind. "Easy there, we're not going to hurt you."
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Acedron, Village Bridge

That's it, cower and stop moving like a nice little- wait was that sparks? Acedron was moving far too quickly to try dodging that. The sparks landed on her sensitive wings and zapped her fur, fluffing it out and making her wings shudder. That little rat! She swung both wings forward, attempting to latch on to the other pokemon with her claws. As she moved, her ears rotated- it sounded like time to go. ...Fast.

Could she carry this lizard away? ...Probably not. Definitely not. One of those ridiculous champions probably could, though. But they'd need her weakened first. Still trying to get a hold on the reptile with her front claws, she lunged forward to sink her teeth into Allira's neck.

Acedron uses Leech Life!

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Senna-Umbreon

Terrakion snarled as Crowley flared his wings, then suddenly charged at the Umbreon, completely ignoring the flames in his way.

Terrakion used Sacred Sword!

Antares shifted into the timestreams as the Rock type Legendary charged, reappearing a moment later behind GTM and sending off a shock of psychic energy at the Mewtwo.

Antares used Psyshock!
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Crowley
Village Bridge

The Champion prayed to Reshiram that his companions would be quick, cause this was about to get ugly. He looked GTM straight in the eye, voice steady and calm in response to his shouting, "Make me." He could hear Sam whisper behind him, but he needed to distract these Legends long enough for his allies to escape...

It was Terrakion who did though, and he yelped in pain, staggering back some. The Champion whipped around, trying to slash at GTM, claws blazing with blue fire.

Crowley used Dragon Claw!
Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

Escaped Ratata, Ruth
Village Bridge

Tears welled up in Ruth's eyes. The risk the Escavalier took to save her moved her. She turned to run away from it all, but then she looked back. She didn't want to go back. She couldn't go back. She'd die before she'd go back. But, she couldn't just leave the rest of them to get captured. Then again, how could she be of any help to them? She was just a Ratata, and the runt of the litter too! Ruth looked down at her feet, then turned back to the bridge and ran towards it. She knew she was probably going to die. She knew that this meant the Escavalier's risk was for nothing. But, she'd rather die than go on knowing that she didn't even try. She bolted past the fighting and commotion to aid the remaining escapees. The Ratata urged them to escaped while they could, and grabbed one of them by the scruff. She then turned around and made a dash to the other side of the bridge, behind the group of the remaining escapees.

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

GTM got hit by both attacks, wincing a little. "Terrakion, keep wing-breon from hitting me and I'll keep the.. other one from hitting you." He turned toward Antares, launching a jet of flame at Antares, which exploded into a star shape shortly afterward.

GTM used fire blast!

Mattie moved her lances in a flurry to get herself warmed up, Jabbing and thrusting them at the air. They were probably going to need a lot of her help.

Mattie used swords dance!
Moonlost
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

Allira - Village Bridge

The world continued to wobble about Allira, and there was that constant battering against her brain that told her to give up. To let unconsciousness take her and worry about the consequences later. She bared her teeth and shook her head, trying to clear her mind. The electric field around her was helping her to regain her strength, but not by nearly as much as she'd have liked. And then there was an extra weight clinging onto her neck, followed by the pain of sharp teeth piercing through her scales to sap at her strength.
So close! So close to freedom! It was just out of claw's reach, and it was so hard to keep awake.

Allira roared again, a last ditch attempt to summon the strength of the legendary her tribe followed. She ignored the chaos around her, scrabbling weakly against the metal of the railing, slowly hoisting herself over it, tail lashing as she did so. As soon as her belly slid over the bar, she allowed her strength to falter, trusting gravity to do the rest of the work. There was a feeling of air rushing around her as she fell, although she was barely aware of it. She was so tired.

Senna-Umbreon

"Yeah, I was already trying to do that, idiot!" Terrakion replied, before charging at Crowley again, horns glowing with a pale light.

Terrakion used Sacred Sword!

Antares winced as the Fire Blast hit him, then retaliated by firing a stream of energy at GTM.

Antares used Dragon Pulse!